Akame Ga Kill reacts to My He...

By GoldenFang17

General Najenda and Akame has finally lived peacefully after overthrowing the Empire. But, a sudden warp deli... More

The Reunion
Izuku Midoriya: Origin
What it Takes to be a Hero
Roaring Muscles
Starting Line
What Can I Do For Now
Rage, You Damn Nerd
Deku Vs. Kacchan
Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Encounter with the Unknown
Game Over
All Might
In Each of Our Hearts
That's the Idea, Ochaco
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Cavalry Battle Finale
The Boy Born with Everything
Victory or Defeat
Battle on, Challengers!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
Fight on, Iida!
Todoroki Vs. Bakugo
Time to Pick Some Names
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears!
Midoriya and Shigaraki
Hero Killer: Stain Vs. U.A.Students
Climax
The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain
Everyone's Internships
Listen Up!!! A Tale from the Past
Gear up for Final Exams
Yaoyorozu: Rising
Stripping the Varnish
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter
Game Start
Wild Wild Pussycats

Bakugo's Start Line

6.6K 70 99
By GoldenFang17

The gods still looked at the AKG cast who were still gasping after what happened. Kizaru unleashed a fake mosquito made of light to make Saitama get irritated by it.

"Ooooh Saitama, there is a glowing mosquito over here." Kizaru said while pointing the mosquito.

"WHAT?!" Saitama roared out of anger as he chased the mosquito and as he drops the first explosive clap, everyone's soul almost left their bodies when the huge loud blast of Saitama's clap struck.

"What happened?!" Tatsumi asked while wiping the drool from his mouth.

"We were shocked by what happened to Izuku. Uhm... can we ask how long we got knocked out on our own?" Akame asked.

"Not for 5 minutes." Kizaru replied. The Light-Made Admiral erased the mosquito from Saitama's sight and making him stop.

"Jeez, you really hate mosquitoes, Saitama?" Asta asked.

"Those are the only ones who can't be killed by Mr. One Punch." Kizaru said.

"Those things... are really pests for me...!" Saitama grunty said while panting.

"You can't kill mosquitoes, Saitama sama?" Lubbock asked.

"Is there any problem with that?" Saitama coldly asked.

"N-N-Nothing!!" Lubbock nervously replied.

"Anyways, are you ready for the next episode everyone?" Asta asked.

"Yeah! We're sorry if we lost our consciousness for a moment after what we saw from the last episode." Seryu said while scratching her head.

"Fine. Let's go!" Asta said.

"Indoor person-to-person combat training...

"Uraraka?!" Iida yelled as Uraraka with an unconscious face slid down from the weapon.

"Hero team... wins!" All Might announced. Everyone looked at the screen and some got worried because of what just happened.

"What the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground..." Denki uttered.

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" Tokoyami asked.

"May I ask? That kid with the crow mask, what's his power?" Mine asked.

"His head is literally a crow's head. His Quirk is a mutant one." Asta replied.

"C-C-Crow's head?!" Everyone yelled.

"So his mother and father were c-c-crows?!" Tatsumi nervously asked.

"Who knows. We also haven't seen his parents yet." Asta said.

"This is training, though." Tsuyu said. A robotic stretcher now grabs Izuku who is unconscious after his last strike with Katsuki and now he is going to be assessed in Recover Girl's room. All Might sees his successor knocked down from his doings.

"To the nurse's office." The robot said.

"I know." Another robot said.

"Th-Those things talk?!" Shelee asked.

"Remember, they have this so-called technology. And... the HECK?! They really talked!" Chelsea said.

"Even non-living things talk? And do work as humans do? Amazing!" Najenda said.

All Might look at Katsuki who still can't believe after what just happened. Expecting that Izuku won't be matching him in this combat training but because of Izuku's fanboy analysis and predicting his moves, he almost lost his composure.

"My right... Deku predicted it... On top of that... he found a way to win the exercise..." Katsuki uttered.

'Does that mean... even if we fought all-out... Deku would completely beat...?' Katsuki timidly thought when suddenly All Might pats his shoulder.

"Come back, Young Bakugo. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experiences is a part of life." All Might said as the screen now shows the title "Bakugo's Start Line" on it.

"Bakugo's Start Line? This means that Katsuki will be the star of this episode?" Bulat asked.

"Won't spoil anything." Saitama said as he sleeped on his pillow and started to snore.

'Here he goes again!' The two gods thought.

"All Might's right. Whatever happened right now for Bakugo, even if it's a positive or a negative result, it will always be part of Bakugo's experience of being a hero." Esdeath said.

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!" All Might said. Some of the students including Iida were shocked by what All Might said.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked.

"Hmmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?" All Might asked.

"Yes, Mr. All Might. That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training." Momo said, making All Might astonished by Momo's words.

"From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash.

As for Uraraka... She let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-maché as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack." Momo said, making Iida clench his chest and flustered from her statement.

"The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules." Momo added as everyone looked at her. All Might started to tremble after hearing the student's answer to his question.

'Sh-she said more than I expected.' All Might thought.

"She's a hot chick though! And also an intelligent student!" Lubbock said.

"Is she a teacher or what?! How she can say those things so easily?!" Wave asked.

"She is one of the four students who got into U.A. with the help of recommendations. Momo Yaoyorozu, one of Izuku's allies and students." Kizaru said.

"I ship her with Izuku, you know. Her intelligence and Quirk plus Izuku's One For All, what a nice combo!" Asta said.

"They can create weapons or items that are filled with the power of One For All. That would be an interesting power to see." Saitama said.

"H-How about us three?!" Seryu asked, even Akame and Kurome nodded.

"Well... Uhm..." Asta uttered.

"Pairing Izuku with one of you lethal assassins and fighters would be very dangerous. Making him feel sick with your way of fighting and killing would make yourselves pairing with him drop its chances from slim to zero." Kizaru said.

"Aw come on!" The three girls cried.

W-Well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!" All Might said nervously, unable to sustain his composure after he was outclassed by Momo's statement.

"We should always start with the basics to develop the depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes." Momo said.

"Momo Yaoyorozu! One of four students admitted to the hero course based on recommendations." Present Mic narrated.

"Honestly, she may have intelligent thinking but her power in fighting in combat is greatly weakened." Kizaru said as he drank another cup of tea.

"After she lost to Tokoyami, she wasn't even thinking about what could be his possible weakness. She isn't still in par with Midoriya's explosive thinking." Asta whispered.

"Wh-What's her Quirk may I ask?" Susanoo asked.

"The opposite of destruction." Kizaru replied.

"Eh? You mean creation?" Bols asked but Kizaru didn't reply and drinks another cup of tea.

'This man is obsessed with tea!' Everyone thought.

All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about." All Might said.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone replied. Katsuki can be seen still fazed by what happened earlier.

"I love the way he looks right now. Take that Bakugo!" Mine said.

"He is now traumatized, I think?" Dr. Stylish asked.

"Match two! Team B are the heroes, and Team I are the villains!" All Might said as the next event is being placed in the Battle Building B.

"Ojiro. I'm going to get serious. I'll take off my gloves and boots, too!" The invisible girl is known to be Tooru Hagakure said.

"O-Okay..." A kid with a huge tail known to be Mashirao Ojiro replied.

'Hagakure, that's the correct decision as an invisible person, but that's not great for a girl, morally speaking.' Ojiro thought while looking away.

"You can't look, okay?" Hagakure said.

"I can't see you even if I tried." Ojiro said.

"Is she... Naked?" Lubbock asked.

"Yeah. What's with that?" Kizaru asked.

"I wonder what she looks like when her Quirk is gone!" Wave said.

"Maybe a loli!" Asta said.

"Loli?" Everyone asked.

"Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!" All Might announced. The big student of 1-A stretched its arms and each of its arms started to transform into ears and eyes.

"Mezo Shoji. Quirk: Dupli-Arms. He can create replicas of his own body parts on the tips of his tentacles. His ear arm now transformed into a mouth one after hearing some faint noises.

"One in the ball on the north side of the fourth floor. The other is somewhere on the same floor... They're barefoot...

The invisible one is coming to ambush and capture us, huh?" Shoji's arms said.

"What a useful Quirk he has! He can just tell their location by those many eyes and ears!" Budou said.

"He really looks like a deadly ninja but his Quirk isn't related to a ninja." Chelsea said.

"So many arms, so much strength. This kid has the potential to be a top hero in the future." Susanoo said.

"Go outside. It's dangerous." Shoto said.

"I'm sure our opponents intend to fight a defensive battle... but that does not matter to me." Shoto added as he touches the wall and now starts to freeze the whole building.

Esdeath stood up and was shocked after what she just saw. She remembered her days of using her Imperial Arms which is related to the usage of Ice.

"Th-This kid... How he can have such power like that?" Najenda asked.

"Don't tell me he got that power from his parents, right?! Because for me, it reminds me of General Esdeath's imperial arms!" Kurome said.

"Such an excellent Ice user. I wonder how he'll be strong when he gets old enough." Esdeath uttered.

"The parents of Shoto must be aware that they created such a powerful kid like him, right, Esdeath?" Tatsumi asked.

"Y-Y-Yeah! I really wonder how he can get used to that power so easily." Esdeath said.

'Tatsumi, I wanna have a child like him! The one who won't be hesitating using both of our combined powers!' Esdeath thought while blushing.

"Owww... My feet!" Hagakure cried.

"Th-This Quirk is..." Ojiro uttered. He heard footsteps from outside of their room and someone entered known to be Shoto. Ojiro starts to do a fighting stance but he is disabled from moving.

"You can move if you want, but the skin on your feet will come off, so you won't be able to fight your best." Shoto said as he walks pass through him.

"The only ones that can match him is either Bols, Mine, or Esdeath." Najenda said.

"I wonder who can defeat him." Tatsumi said.

"Izuku of course!" Asta said.

"Eh?" Everyone said.

"Now you're underestimating Izuku because he isn't yet used to his Quirk? Wait for that moment that he goes all out and you'll be astonished on what he'll be able to do!" Asta said.

"He did not cause any damage to his teammate or the nuclear weapon, and on top of that, he weakened the enemy." All Might said while hugging himself due to the coldness of Shoto's Quirk. Everyone except Katsuki did the same thing to themselves as well.

"He's so strong!" Kirishima exclaimed. Katsuki looked at Shoto's power and he felt both nervous and amazed. Shoto touched the weapon and declared themselves as winners.

"Hero team wins!" All Might announced. Shoto unfreezes the ice by creating heat from his palms.

"He can absorb the ice too?!" Shelee asked.

"No, he did the opposite of it." Saitama said.

"Heat?" Ojiro asked.

"I-It's hot!" Hagakure cried.

"Heat? I thought he can have an Ice Quirk ability." Tatsumi said.

"Look closely on him. Do you notice the other side of his body?" Asta said.

"The opposite of cold is hot. Which means..." Lubbock uttered.

"He can create fire or heat from his left?!" Everyone asked.

"Bingo!" Asta replied with a grin.

"Sorry. The difference in our ability was too great." Shoto said.

"Shoto Todoroki. He's another one of the four admitted to the hero course based on recommendations. His Quirk is Half-Cold, Half-Hot. He freezes with his right and burns with his left! The range and temperature of his ability are unknown?! What is he, a monster?!" Present Mic narrated.

"He is a half-ice, half-fire Quirk user. Two Quirks in one person. He is a real threat to the villains, you know!" Bulat said.

"There is a story behind him on why he has that kind of Quirk. And it is kinda sad and bad for us gods." Asta said.

"What do you mean?" Akame asked.

"You'll know soon." Kizaru said.

"W-Wow!" Sato exclaimed.

"What's up with that Quirk?" Denki asked.

"As expected of someone who got in through recommendations." Tsuyu said.

"All right, everyone gather round for a review of the second match. Next, we will begin the third match!" All Might said.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone replied. Katsuki grits his teeth after what he just saw.

In Battle Building C, Team J or known to be the pair of Sero and Kirishima now planted their defenses around the weapon against the Team H of Tokoyami and Tsuyu who are now inside of the building.

"Whoa! What are those hands-on that birdhead's back?" Lubbock asked.

"That's his Quirk. We'll know of it later." Najenda said.

"I can't imagine that a girl like Tsuyu is born to have a mutant Quirk of a frog." Bulat said.

"Why? Is there any problem with it?" Susanoo asked.

"For him, he can't see humans like her act like a frog and does have the ability of a frog." Tatsumi said.

Momo can be seen putting some metal bars on the door to prevent it from getting destroyed so easily by the hero team. Mineta, on the other hand, stares secretly under Momo's skirt but Momo caught him and gave him a death glare.

"No, no, no, no!" Mineta cried.

"Hey! There is another pervert like you, Lubbock!" Mine said.

"Why only me?! How about Tatsumi?!" Lubbock asked.

"He may be one before, but he is just a little innocent boy for us!" Leone said as she grabs Tatsumi and stares at him with a kinky face.

"Tatsumi, you told me that you don't like huge breasts because they suffocate you. Would you mind if you press your head into mine?" Chelsea asked, making Leone and Esdeath stare at her menacingly.

'Wh-What's going on once again!?' Tatsumi thought.

"If I were Tatsumi, I'll go for the kill and slaughter them all with my huge Excalibur!" Asta said.

"Oh boy! I never knew you have that kind of personality, Asta." Kizaru said.

"I can't take it! Tatsumi is one hell of a lucky bastard! If I were in his place, I'll ravage all their gracious places!" Asta said.

"If your so-called Excalibur is big enough to satisfy them." Saitama uttered.

"Eh?! Of course, they will!" Asta exclaimed.

Jiro and Denki are the Team G. Jiro placed her earlobe in the wall and now detects the location of Momo and Mineta. Denki now walks with his electricity Quirk now on charge.

Team F or the pair of Sato and Koda are now preparing the arrival of Aoyama and Mina. While Mina slides herself into the ground, her acid accidentally burns some of Aoyama's glamorous cape, making him initiate to cry.

"Such a careless woman." Dr. Stylish sighed.

"In terms of that kind of training, she must know how to be careful always." Esdeath said.

"Sorry!" Mina said. All Might grinned at the matches of the 1-A as their class has finally come to end.

"Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" All Might said.

"To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class... It's kind of anticlimactic.." Tsuyu said.

"Yeah, I can tell by that scary face of him which is shown just now." Mine said.

"I hope Izuku is okay." Akame said.

"Don't worry, he will be. He is the greatest hero in the future, remember that!" Saitama said.

"Thank you, Saitama sama!" Akame said.

"Don't add "sama" after my name would you? It makes me hear myself like a tongue twister." Saitama said, making everyone laugh.

"We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results with Young Midoriya! Change and return... to the classroom!" All Might said as he ran away in the burst of speed from the students.

"Wow! All Might's amazing!" Denki said.

"Why was he in such a hurry?" Ojiro asked.

"So cool..." Mineta uttered.

'Young Bakugo is a mass of pride... and there's nothing more fragile than a heart that's swelled to bursting. As his teacher, I must counsel him well. But right now... If I teach a class... I barely have enough time. Shit!' All Might thought after he entered the Staff Office and returned to his normal form.

"If anyone sees All Might in that form... then the villains would take over the city and overpower All Might by the help of his injury, am I right?" Lubbock asked.

"Exactly. Even his students, he can't tell them about his injury. Rumors can spread at any kind of forms, you know that." Asta said.

"Good thing he survived from the class he got just now." Tatsumi said.

"The school year has just begun, and he's already been in here three times! Why didn't you stop him, All Might?" Recovery Girl angrily asked.

"I apologize, Recovery Girl." All Might said.

"What are you apologizing to me for? On top of his total exhaustion, he was here just yesterday. I can't treat him all at once. I did first-aid treatment already, so after the IV is finished, we can only wait for his body to heal slowly overnight.

Jeez, I know he's your favorite and that you passed on your powers to him, but doesn't mean you should spoil him!" Recover Girl said.

"Look at Izuku, so badly injured. If I'm only there, I'll scold him and make him feel better." Kurome said.

"My poor Izuku. Suppressing all the pain he can receive from his Quirk." Akame uttered.

"What did you say?! Your Izuku?!" Seryu asked in a pissed tone.

"Do we have a problem here, nee-san?" Kurome coldly asked.

"You dare fight me?" Akame coldly asked as the three started to stare at each other with killer intents.

"There is nothing I can say to that. Because I wanted to consider his feelings, I hesitated to stop the training match. Even so... Will you please not talk about One For All so loudly?" All Might asked.

"So, she knows also?!" Leone asked.

"Because she is can be the one who can help him in treating his or Izuku's wounds." Kizaru said.

"Yes, yes, Mr. Natural-Born Hero. Mr. Symbol of Peace." Recover Girl said.

"My injury and this form of mine are common knowledge among the U.A. teachers and a certain group of pros, but the secret of my Quirk, One For All, is known only to you, the principal, my close friends, and Young Midoriya." All Might said.

"I know it's not like you want to rest on your laurels at the top, but is being a "natural-born hero" or the "Symbol of Peace" really that important?" Recover Girl asked.

"If I no longer am, then the superhuman society will be seized by evil. This is the responsibility of those of us with this power." All Might said.

"Lubbock got it right. Amazing." Mine said.

"You know I can also analyze the real reason behind it. Just a little work of mine, don't get so flustered!" Lubbock teased.

"If that's the case, then it's even more important for you to learn what it means to guide someone." Recovery Girl said.

"Yes, ma'am." All Might said. Scenes from Izuku's past are now shown once again on the screen. Izuku now starts to wake up from his sleep and sees dextrose hanging beside him. He moved a little and now check at the time.

"It's late afternoon...?" Izuki uttered weakly.

"Are you awake?" Recovery Girl suddenly asked in front of Izuku's face, making him shock.

"Don't scare him, old woman!" Akame said.

"You could've killed him!" Seryu added.

"Jeez, I admit that she really almost took Izuku's soul after waking him up like that." Bulat said.

"Not really at all. Not really." Asta said while the three gods shook their heads and disagreed on what Bulat said.

'That's all for today's treatment. Come back again tomorrow, okay?' Recover Girl narrated on Izuku's thought. He now walks in the hallway of U.A. in a late afternoon with his arm bandaged and hanged by the help of his neck.

'I ended up skipping my afternoon classes... Mr. Aizawa's gonna wrap me in those bindings again...' Izuku thought. He now arrived at their classroom and opens the door.

"Oh, Midoriya's here! Good work!" Kirishima exclaimed as some students of 1-A approached him.

"Man, I don't know what you were saying during the match, but you were fired up!" Kirishima added.

"I can't believe you fought evenly with Bakugo who was first in the entrance exam!" Sero said.

"You did a good job dodging!" Mina said.

"You guys did that in the first match so the rest of us had to give it our all, too." Sato said.

"You were far from elegant, but--" Aoyama was interfered by Mina.

"You did a good job dodging!" Mina said.

"Elegant? Dude, this is not a fashion show, so fuck off!" Wave said.

"For him, being elegant is the most important among all things around him." Run said.

"H-Huh?" Izuku uttered.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima. We're all going over the training together right now." Kirishima said.

"I'm Hanta Sero." Sero said.

"I'm Yuga Aoya-" Aoyama once again got interfered by Mina.

"I'm Mina Ashido! You did a good job dodging!" Mina said.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsu." Tsuyu said.

"I'm Sato!" Rikido said.

"Um... Er..." Izuku uttered.

"I'm Mineta!" Mineta suddenly popped out like a rocket.

"Pervert!" Mine yelled.

"A grape-headed pervert. Not a bad opponent for my Lubbock." Najenda teased.

"H-Hey! I'm not too much pervert, you know!" Lubbock cried.

"Where the heck did you pop out from?" Kirishima asked.

"I'm Yuga Aoyama." Aoyama said behind Mina's body.

"You're too loud." Tokoyami said.

"Tokoyami! That desk is not a chair. Get off immediately." Iida said.

"It's not that big a deal, is it?" Jiro asked.

"Wh--?!" Iida eeped.

"What's with those hands, anyway?" Ojiro asked.

"You people... I cannot condone actions that disrespect the desks the great men and women who are our upperclassmen once used!" Iida said.

"They're right. Those upperclassmen won't be seeing their doings on that chair either." Tatsumi said.

"He is just making things in an arranged and clean way." Susanoo said.

"You're too loud." Tokoyami said.

"Iida never wavers, does he?" Izuku asked.

"Hey, Uraraka, wanna grab a bite to eat sometime? What do you like?" Denki asked.

"Mochi- Wait, Deku, she didn't heal your injuries?" Uraraka said as she rushed into Izuki and leaving Denki behind.

"Man down!" Wave said.

"Let me repeat, man down!" Tatsumi said.

"Oh, uh, it's because of how much stamina I have, and... Um, Uraraka, more importantly," Izuku uttered when he saw Katsuki's chair empty and now he starts to chase him.

'We all tried to stop him, but he went home just now without saying anything.' Uraraka narrated. Izuku still continued to run until he saw Katsuki on the exit of U.A.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled as he now runs into him.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled once again and now making him stop.

"What?" Katsuki asked.

'It's a secret I didn't even tell my mom... But...'

"There's one thing I feel like I have to tell you. My Quirk is something I received from someone else." Izuku said.

"Izuku, no!" Akame yelled.

"Don't just say it to make his burden get lighten, please!" Kurome said.

"He'll break his promise to All Might. Please don't do it." Chelsea said.

"Just let him go! Losers like him should taste defeat in their life!" Shelee said while raising her hand.

"Huh?" Katsuki said and now slowly turned into Izuku.

"I can't say who I got it from, though! I won't say... But it's like a story out of comic books, except it's true. On top of that, I still can't control it properly. It's just a borrowed power that I haven't made my own yet. That's why... I tried to beat you without using it. But in the end, I couldn't win and had to rely on it." Izuku said, making Katsuki now shake in anger.

"The volcano will explode in a few moments from now." Bols said.

"And it will be a huge kaboom!" Dr. Stylish said.

"Evacuation for everyone is a must!" Wave said.

"Are you three idiots or what?" Esdeath asked.

"I've still got a long way to go... That's why-- One day, I will make this Quirk my own and beat you with my own power!" Izuku said.

'I just came to tell him I didn't trick him. What am I...?' Izuku thought.

"What the hell is that? "Borrowed power"? You're talking nonsense. What are you trying to do, make me out to be more of a fool than you already have? Huh? What are you trying to say? Today, I lost to you... That's all it was... That's all... As I watched the ice guy, I thought, "I can't beat him"!

"Is he... crying?" Esdeath asked.

"Hate to admit this but, he is also a human. Maybe we should understand him for now because his royal pride got shattered after what just happened on their day." Shelee said.

"For now, I'll understand him for now. But the next time, there is no way I will!" Chelsea added.

Damn it! I ended up agreeing with what that ponytail girl said! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Hey, you too, Deku! I'm just! I'm just getting started! Do you hear? Here I will become number one!" Katsuki yelled while tears appeared from his eyes.

"You won't beat me again, bastard!" Katsuki added as he starts to leave Izuku.

"There he is! Young... Bakugo!" All Might suddenly blast and now stops Katsuki from going.

"Just so you know, pride is important. You definitely have the abilities needed to become a pro. You still have a lot of--" All Might was stopped by Katsuki.

"Let go of me, All Might. I can't walk. I'll become a hero that surpasses even you without you telling me!" Katsuki said.

"Huh? Uh, right." All Might said and now lets Katsuki go.

'He's gotten over it. It's hard being a teacher...' All Might thought.

"It really is hard to be a teacher." Najenda said.

"Hard to be a teacher because you are handling students like him who is stubbornly arrogant and prideful." Esdeath said.

"What was that?" Mina asked.

"The fated battle between men." Uraraka said.

"It looked like Midoriya was just giving excuses one-sidedly, though." Tsuyu said.

"The fated battle between men!" Uraraka said once again and presses her forehead into the glass.

'Kacchan's fuse has been lit. That doesn't change what I have to do. I just have to chase after him!' Izuku thought.

"Young Midoriya! What were you talking about with Young Bakugo?" All Might asked.

"Uh, oh! Everyone said.

"Better run now, Izuku!" Leone said.

"Um, we were, uh..." Izuku stuttered.

"Hmm... I'm so curious. Why don't you tell me in detail?" All Might asked.

"U-Um, a-actually..." Izuku stuttered as the screen turned off.

"I bet he is now running after the screen turned off." Mine said.

"Run for your life, Deku!" Shelee said.

"The next episode will be an interesting one!" Asta said.

"For real?! Everyone asked.

"Yes! Now prepare yourselves as we are now going to start the next episode of the show!" Asta said.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

To Be Continued...

Gracious gravy! Another chapter is done! I hope you'll like this chapter! And also, please support my Re: Zero Book and the upcoming book of mine called "Anime Shows Reacting to the Lightborn Marines". Thank you and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 2.6K 38
Izuku dies during one of his suicide attempts, but there is an afterlife. Now Izuku roams among the living as a ghost. One day while following bakugo...
39.4K 1.3K 39
Enter Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya, A hero-in-training, aiming to be the Number One Hero, he's encountered obstacles and challenges on his journey. But what...
15K 285 20
All of class 1-A are sitting in the dorms having fun when 1-A,1-B, and UA staff are teleported to a theater with the league of villains where they me...
387 11 16
Midoriya lives in a peaceful farming village. they worship the gods known as the Todoroki's. As time goes on, their farms stop growing. The rains sto...