Teach Me: JJK ✔

By kookenthusiast

[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent exper... More

Stuck with no choice
Jealousy .
Random gestures
Warmth
Comfort and embarrassment
Lectures and relief
Cuteness lays in awkwardness
Turn-on gone wrong
Squishy Cheeks
Stress and taunts
Excited to meet
Stuck in trouble
Impression
Wet
Lips
Round and juicy
Curious
Feel Special
Kicked
Temporary rights
Let it out
Horny
Sedative's effect
Keep a distance
Mixed signals
Ignorance
Listen to the heart
Straight confessions
Teach you
Heartful conversation
Kiss me
Unknown problem
A new love chapter
100 Ways .
Missing hours open
Promises for you
Brotherly comfort
Salary
Club
Call me daddy
Chilli pepper Vs Huge dick
Best experiences and shock .
Significant relationships
Warm welcomes
The pleasurable surprise .
Pleasurable punishment
Importance
Full of love .
Exposed
Opinion is needed .
Quarantined with you .
Inseparable soulmates
Barista fever
Untold past
Bitter flashbacks
Because of me
Another loss
Disgust
You are mine
The right time is coming
A lie for a truth
A beautiful yet terrifying moment .

Happiness ruined .

82.8K 3.2K 2.3K
By kookenthusiast

"Yes , Mr . Jeon ?" , I looked at him in his eyes . Taehyung , who was behind me , was now next to me , looking at Mr . Jeon , confused .

"I want you to come with me to my staffroom , now ." , he said , while shooting a cold glare at Taehyung . Taehyung saw that glare , and raised his brow at me , as if I knew what that glare meant .

I nodded , and let go of Taehyung's grip on me . "Sorry Taehyung , I think we won't be able to have lunch together today ..... maybe next time ?" Taehyung smiled and gave a thumbs up again . I smiled and followed Mr . Jeon , who was still glaring at Taehyung in a rude manner .

Soon , we were in Mr . Jeon's staffroom . He sat on his chair and looked at me , raising his brow . "I wanted to have a talk with you ." , he said , with deep sterness heard . I nodded , and took my seat next to him .

He rummaged through the notebooks , and showed me Ryujin's notebook . "Look at her book . She has everything complete , but no passion is seen . She has made her sidechicks beg to other students for giving her the right answers ." He closed her book and shifted it aside . He got hold of Dahyun's book , and opened it . "Look at her book . She has everything complete too , but she has shown passion . She has made her brain storm for the answers , and that's how she got the right answers ." He kept her book aside too , and took my book out . I gulped as he sighed before opening my book . His slender fingers flipped through my index page , and landed on the first page , which was , as expected , incomplete .

"Look at your book , Ms . Min . It's incomplete . But , do you notice these subtle scribbles which you made ? It's frustration , isn't it ? This frustration shows your passion in solving. But , you're lazy. You have grown to leave stuff easily , which is wrong . And that is why , I want you to give me the permission to tutor you after school , and also , at your home . Mind if I do that ?"

As soon as he said that , I felt my heart thump . He was asking me to give him the permission to visit my house and teach me . How could I disagree ? "Yes Mr . Jeon , you can tutor me ." , I said , while looking down . He laughed , and said , "That's good for you too , then . I'll meet you after school now . Go to your class now ." , he said , while standing up and carrying the notebooks . Soon , he was out of the room .

I was shocked . He was going to meet me after school . I was going to have math tuitions by my favourite teacher . Everything felt like a dream . He wasn't giving tuitions to anyone , and he was specially giving me his private classes . I jumped up and down in excitement and squealed , as I could feel the excitement rushing inside me .

I ran outside the room to my class , to find no one . I danced here and there , sat on the tables , looked at the windows and laughed . I had never felt like this before . Just one thing of him teaching me personally made me that happy .

I was busy dancing here and there , when Ryujin ended up interrupting my happiness.

"Look at her dancing . What's so special , huh ? Your birthday ? Oh , sad that you don't have fashionable and fancy clothes to wear ." , she snorted while taking her place . I shot a glare at her , as I took my seat and started gazing at the window .

"Stop looking at those birds pooping . Not like you're not a poop ." , she said while laughing . I looked at her , but thought to not argue back .

Soon , I felt a tug on my shirt , and I looked behind to find Ryujin , showing her evil smile to me .

"Don't you dare ignore me honey . If you wanna argue , then do it . But now that you ignored me , you shall be punished."

And I felt a slap on my cheek .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 133 4
❝You can come to me for advice anytime, Jungkook.❞ He took the 'anytime' way too seriously. Maybe Jimin wasn't Jungkook's medicine after all. ...
350K 15.4K 33
↠ in which an overly-confident and coquettish student manages to break through her young teacher's built-up walls cr. http_BTS march 2018
1.8K 176 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
575K 29.2K 27
Where Park Jimin is a failing student in Math and Jeon Jungkook, a Math teacher. Highest Rank: #387 in Fanfiction #7 in Jik...