TWD: Dynamic (Clementine X Ma...

Von Burning_Poppy

Nine years since the start. Nine years since the dead became the apex predators of the Earth. Nine years sinc... Mehr

Aftermath-1
Aftermath-2
Aftermath-3
Aftermath-4
Aftermath-5
Aftermath-6
Aftermath-7
Aftermath-8
Journey-1
Journey-2
Journey-3
Journey-4
Journey-5
Journey-6
Journey-7
Journey-8
Journey-9
Haunted-1
Haunted-2
Haunted-3
Haunted-4
Haunted-5
Haunted-6
Haunted-7
Christmas Eve Special
Christmas Special
Haunted-8
Haunted-9
Haunted-10
Haunted-11
New Year /Eve Special
Haunted-12
Haunted-13
Haunted-14
Ruin-1
Ruin-2
Ruin-3
Ruin-4
Ruin-5
Ruin-6
Ruin-7
Ruin-8
Ruin-9
Ruin-10
Ruin-11
Ruin-12
Recovery-1
Recovery-2
Recovery-3
Recovery-4
Recovery-5
Recovery-6
Salvation-1
Salvation-2
Salvation-3
Salvation-4
Salvation-5
Salvation-6
Salvation-7
Salvation-8
Salvation-9
Salvation-10
Salvation-11
Salvation-12
Salvation-13
Salvation-14
Salvation-15
Salvation-16
Salvation-17
Salvation-18
Salvation-19
Salvation-20
Salvation-22
Salvation-23
Salvation-24
Salvation-25
Lapse-1
Lapse-2
Lapse-3
Lapse-4
Lapse-5
Lapse-6
Lapse-7
Lapse-8
Lapse-9
Lapse-10
Lapse-11
??
Book 1
Solitude

Salvation-21

1K 38 14
Von Burning_Poppy

Brooklyn: Seriously Y/N?! We're in the shit right now and you're... I don't even know what to call that!

You: I was comforting her Brooklyn. She's nervous.

Brooklyn: I don't care! Shit like that gets you killed.

You: You have no idea what you're talking about.

Brooklyn: I was raised by the Olympians for I don't even know how long. They taught me things like that.

You: You do realize they were insane, right?

Brooklyn: That doesn't automatically void their skills.

You: They had no skills when it came to people. Neither do you.

Brooklyn: Excuse me?!

You: You're bad with people.

Brooklyn: When we get out of here, I'm kicking your ass.

You: A nice sparring session will be great.

Brooklyn: We're not sparring.

You: You'll change your mind.

Brooklyn: I will not.

You: I'll just have to save your-

A bullet flies between you and you dive for cover behind a nearby building. You peak out for just a second to see where the shooter is and notice you're being shot at from the building holding the supplies. You dip back and a bullet chips the corner of the building.

You: Well, we're here.

Brooklyn: Seriously?

You: Yep.

Brooklyn: Alright.

She gets up and runs around the corner, aiming her rifle.

You: Damn it, Brooklyn.

You mumble as you get up. She starts firing after she finds the shooter. After three shots, a woman falls from the top of the building. After two more another gun falls off the side, but no body.

Brooklyn: Let's get inside, clear it out. I'm itching to tear this place up.

You: You just want to take out everyone in the building then?

Brooklyn: Yes.

You: It was a joke, I'm not letting you do that.

Brooklyn: Then I'll just do it anyway.

She runs towards the building as fast as she can. You sprint behind her. She throws the door open and shuts it behind her. You hear gunfire almost immediately.

You go to open the door and realize she locked it or something. The way it's built, you can't hope to knock it down.

You: Why the hell would you do that? Maybe I pissed her off a little too much... She's gonna kick my ass.

You walk around the building to a window. There's still fighting inside; you can hear the screaming and occasional gun fire. The window is high. You can't get in.

You: Fucking hell.

You look around for something that will give you and idea. You spot a utility truck. You run over to it and start the engine. You quickly drive it under the window and put it in park. You climb on top of it, and punch the glass in with you steel arm. You take your steel arm and break off any excess glass sticking out that could harm you.

You climb through, into a dark room. You see
the light from the hallway shining under the door and walk towards it, slowly to avoid obstacles. You hear Brooklyn fighting outside. You hope she hasn't gotten herself hurt yet.

You reach the door and turn the knob. Walking into the hallway you see five guys laying on the floor around you. They look awful. She's killing them and making sure it hurts.

You rush down the hall towards where you hear the fighting. You find her fighting two guys. You go in to take one from her and someone slams into your right side. You stumble back into the wall and they punch you in the stomach before you recover.

You fall to you hands and knees, gasping for air.

Unknown: Stupid little fucker.

You hear him take out his knife. You cock your left arm back and send it at his knee. It connects and and you can tell they weren't ready. They're weight is all on their leg and the knee breaks from your hit.

They fall to the ground dropping their knife and reaching for their leg. You grab their knife and climb on top of them; pushing the knife down into their throat and stand up.

You dust yourself off and look down the hall. Brooklyn is being bear hugged from behind and the other is coming at her with a knife. You reach for your pistol, but you don't need to.

She jumps up and kicks the approaching guard with both legs, then brings all her weight down at once. The man holding her can't hold on. He let's go and stumbles. She sweeps his legs out from under him and locks her legs around his throat. He claws at her legs as she grabs a knife and stabs him in the eye.

The other guy has gotten up, so she wiggles the knife around and then pulls it free. She chucks the knife, and it soars past your head, narrowly missing it, and sticking in a wall behind you. You can't tell if it was on purpose or not.

She dodges a punch and grabs the man. She throws him into a wall head first and it caves. With his head in the wall she jumps up and brings her weight down on his back. He stops moving after that.

Brooklyn: You killed one.

You: Well yeah.

Brooklyn: I said I would kill them all.

You: He attacked me.

She walks towards you. You think she's going to punch you or something. You back up.

You: Listen. I know I pissed you off, but you need to calm down.

Brooklyn: Oh yeah?

She smiles as she says this. It's a weird smile, and makes you uncomfortable.

You: We can deal with it some other time.

Your back hits the wall. She walks up to you and you brace. She grabs her knife from the wall and cleans it off.

Brooklyn: Stop freaking out you pussy.

You: I thought you were going to hurt me. Why are you being so... Mean?

Brooklyn: I'm on my fucking period Y/N... And you're really pissing me off.

You: Your what?

Brooklyn: We've had this conversation before...

You rack your brain for a second.

You: Oh... Then why are you fighting? Shouldn't you be hanging back.

Brooklyn: It helps me.

You: Right... Um...

Brooklyn: Just shut up.

You: I'm sorry.

Brooklyn: What did I just say?

She points her knife at you and glares at you with death in her eyes. You don't reply.

Brooklyn: Go outside and wait. I'm going to make sure we're clear.

You slowly turn away and walk out of the building. That was awkward.

------------------------

You're sitting on the steps in front of the building, watching the area. No on has come yet. Maybe they're guarding the exits or something.

You hear the occasional gunshot from inside. That helps you know whether Brooklyn is ok or not.

Three SUVs pull up to the building, and park in front of it.

Javier: Is it clear?

You: I don't know.

Clem: Then why are you out here?

Clementine is walking around the middle SUV towards you.

You: Um... Well...

Clem: Well?

She walks up, steps on the first step, and is eye level with you.

Clem: You're letting Brooklyn do all the work?

You: Yeah.

Clem: Why?

You: Well, she uh... Wanted to do it all.

Clem: Why?

You: She's angry.

Clem: Why?

You: She's very irritable today.

She squints at you. Then nods her head.

Clem: I see. Well let's go find her then.

You: Should probably wait till she comes out here.

The door flies open and Brooklyn steps out.

Brooklyn: You are clear to move about the cabin.

It's not a cabin, but maybe you shouldn't say anything.

Clem: Good job.

She smiles at Brooklyn and then walks in.

Brooklyn: Mm.

You get up and walk down the steps towards the others who are now walking up to the building.

You: I think this stores a little everything. Grab as much as you can.

Javier: Alright, keep em distracted.

You: Will do.

You see Aj looking at you.

You: What's up bud?

You get down to his level again.

Aj: I used your advice.

You: You went for the face?!

Aj: Yep.

You: Good job!

You hold your hand up for a high five. He smacks it as hard as he can. It stings, but you'll be damned if you let him see.

You: Again. You only hurt yourself.

Aj: I'm not gonna do that anymore.

You: Go help Clem. Make sure she's alright.

Aj: Ok.

He hurries past you.

Brooklyn: Ready?

Brooklyn snuck up behind you.

You: Yeah. Where do you think we should head?

Brooklyn: Where the leaders are.

You: Where's that?

Brooklyn: I'd say in the super nice government building in the middle of this place.

You: Now how would you know that was a thing?

Brooklyn: I did some looking around when they let me out.

You: Alright.

You keep your words to a minimum.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

264K 5.9K 76
You are a boy whose father deserted you and your mother when you were only 5 years old. Your mother had to work late hours and decided it would be be...
9.1K 229 21
Years of hell have caused you to almost shut down. Nothing of yourself exists on the surface. Nothing but the need to protect your sister. Now you h...
57.1K 2.2K 116
After Y/N gets separated from the group three years prior; Brooklyn is distraught, and Clementine is on the verge of losing all the hope she has left...
113K 1.6K 25
Just be aware, this is The Finale Season expect you're in it too and of course, you romance Clementine <3