Why Me? (A Mermaid Story)

By music_is_a_story

Melody was just like any normal teen. Well unless you count her having one parent, an abusive father, and bei... More

Why Me?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Clue/ A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
A/N
A/N
Extra #1

A/N

1.4K 52 5
By music_is_a_story

So a lot of people have been asking for more extras and even another book. As much as I'd love to write them I've just got a lot of books right now to work on. This was my first story so obviously in my opinion it will never be my best. I can't thank you guys enough for all your comments, votes, and reads on this story. I never thought in a million years this little story would get as much attention as it did. I'm here to tell you that there will not be a sequel or any more extra chapters. I started and finished this story a year ago and I think it wouldn't be the same if I started a sequel now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 3 2
Growing up the son of a fairy King - Easy. Being accepted to the fiercest, strongest, fairy warrior army ever to protect the realm - Easy. Making t...
204 30 19
Kaylie "Kea" Alton's life turned upside down when she found fairies in the forest behind her father's house. At the tender age of seven, she was give...
360 28 18
This is a new fairytale for me to write about. Just to let you know, it's not the little mermaid genderbend. You can read or add my story to your rea...
563K 17.4K 34
You all know the old fairy-tale's where an evil and cruel dragon kidnaps the princess because of her beauty and then knights in shinning armour arriv...