Running Back To You➳Stiles St...

By greeniesdeadpool

Your looking at FBI Dawn Evans. Watch out, because she can kick anyone's ass from the amount of boy drama she... More

Hey
FBI
Bullets
Rings
case solved
Do you?
For you
Us
Grieve
Greek Tragedy
Jelous
Four guys, One apartment
Not So Perfect.
Die this time
Unlove Me
Biles
Bridesmaid
Pretty Dress
Friends
Birthday...
Leaving for good
Running Back To You
Third and Final

Truth or Dare

701 12 15
By greeniesdeadpool

I had my date with Taylor two days ago and he FBI said I could take a few more days of.

So the only thing I wanna do is be at piece with Billie, so here I am sitting on her grave.

I sat there looked down st it and I sighed. "I'd say happy birthday, but I don't think this is he right time." I heard Stiles voice and I turned my head.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he smirked. "Happy birthday Dawn." He smiled and I laughed.

"You flew, all the way here, to wish me happy birthday?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"Not just me, more like we." He said and I saw Theo come out and so did Derek.

"I don't know wether to hug you all or kill you all. You should be back in Beacon Hills. Not worrying about me." I said and I the first person I ran to hug up to was Derek.

Then Theo. And I kinda avoided Stiles, still hating him even if it may be a five year grudge.

"Were not here to worry, were here to celebrate." Theo corrected and he pulled out a bottle of tequila.

"You do realise the only guy who can get drunk is Stilinski. And as much as I want him to crash his precious jeep into a tree again, no one's drinking." I told them snatching the bottle.

"Come on, your like the party pooper in the situation." Derek moaned. "Well, don't blame her. She has been sober all her life." Stiles stated and I nodded.

"So you do pay attention?" I raised a brow and he nodded sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Of course I pay attention. It's kinda a thing I have to do." Stiles said and I had a small smile tugging my lips.

"Okay... before this becomes a whole other story, let's get back to your apartment." Derek said and I nodded but giving him a glare at the same time.

"So who's riding with me?"

We arrived in my apartment and I saw a huge present in the middle of my apartment. "What's that?"

"Don't think we would come empty handed." Derek said and Stiles lifted up the box that had poked wholes on the side of it.

A small puppy came running out to me and I chuckled picking it up. "You did not." I smiled petting the cute thing.

"Im guessing you like it?" Siles asked and I looked at Stiles and he smiled down at me.

"Which one of you dumbass idiots thought of it?" I asked holding it in my hands.

Derek and Theo pointed at Stiles. "You mentioned about getting a dog when we used to live together. So, I um, thought why not." Stiles shrugged.

"This doesn't mean your forgiven." I told him and he scoffed. "Not even a little?" He asked.

"Nope, not even a little." I shook my head. "There's not even a tiny little thaw?" He asked and I shook my head.

"That still does mean I get to keep the dog don't I?" I asked and he nodded chuckling.

"Okay well, since he got the dog. We got the extremely expensive but best supplies." Theo said and I smiled at him.

"Thanks Theo." I told him and he nodded. "So what do three guys do on a girls birthday?" I smirked.

"We should've ran." Derek said and I picked up the remote. "Why?" Theo asked.

"She's gonna make us watch friends." Stiles groaned and I chuckled. "Its your birthday. We should be having fun." He complained.

"Okay first, I'm gonna look like a complete hoe with three guys, and one of them is my brother. And two, it's my birthday I'm in charge." I said and they all groaned.

"Nope, were not watching friends. That's the last thing I wanna do with my only sister I can contact on her birthday. The least we can do is play a board game, or truth or dare?" Derek suggested and I raised a brow.

"What are we in 5th grade?" Stiles scoffed. "Actually, I'm good with truth or dare." I folded my arms and Stiles widened his eyes.

I heard a knock on the door and Derek went to go answer it. "Hey, Dawn I think it's for you." Derek said and I walked to the door and I saw Taylor at the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he furrowed his eyes trying to look at the apartment.

"Who's that?" He asked. "That, is someone you don't need to worry about." I told him.

"Im her brother, so keep it PG!" Derek yelled and I smacked my hand on my head.

"I thought you would be alone." Taylor sighed. "Trust me so did I. But they kinda suprised me for my birthday." I mumbled and he widened his eyes.

"Its your birthday?" He asked and I nodded. "I kinda keep it quiet." I told him.

"You should join us, were playing truth or dare and I got the popcorn out." Theo came to the door and I let Taylor in.

"Meet my brother, and my two ex's. Who should be enemy's but for some reason they are getting along." I said furrowing my eyes.

"That ones Stilinski. That's ones Theo." I pointed and we sat around the table. "Who's starting?" Derek asked and I shrugged.

"Ill go." Theo said and I smirked. "Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Truth." I smirked. "Okay, this Hope girl. You made a move on her?" I asked and his smirked slowly turned into a straight face.

"No." He said and listened in his heart beat, it skipped a beat and I raised a brow.

"Okay, Dawn Truth or dare?" Theo asked and I sighed. "Dare." I told him.

"I dare you to kiss Taylor in front of us for a hot 10 seconds." Theo said and I shot him a glare.

I looked over at Stiles who furrowed his eyes. "Are you sure, you know you can pass?" Taylor asked.

"You know what, your not so much of a dick." I told him and he had a sweet smile on his face.

I placed my lips ontop of his and I slowly placed them away. "Don't forget your brothers here." Derek said.

"Taylor, truth, or dare?" Stiles asked. "Truth, I'm a honest guy." He shrugged.

"This is why I like him." I told them. "Fine, why are you really here?" Stiles asked and his voice went all serious.

"Because I wanted to spend time with Dawn. I also know she likes to have a marathon of Friends." Taylor said and I creased my eyes at Stiles.

"Derek, truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth, even though you all know everything about me."

"If you knew that there was a chance you had a little sister living. Why didn't you try your best to find me?" I asked.

"Because, I had other things to deal with. I'm regretting not drinking the tequila." Derek cleared his throat.

I saw Stiles reaching out for my hand under the table and he laced our hands together.

"Stiles turn. Truth or dare?" Taylor asked narrowing his eyes. "Dare." Stiles chose.

"I dare you to tell us your feelings for Dawn." Taylor said and I turned my head to Taylor.

"That's not fair." Stiles argued and I stood up grabbing the tequila bottle. I placed it on the table and four glasses. I'm not having any.

"Dares a dare." Theo shrugged grabbing the popcorn. "Knock yourself out. Literally." I told them and they all took a glass.

They all took a drink even though Theo and Derek can't get drunk. "No, I'm an engaged man. I don't have any feeling for Dawn." He said cold heartedly but listened in on his heartbeat and it skipped a beat.

I hid my small smirk and Stiles looked over at me. "Dawn Truth or dare?" Stiles asked.

"Truth." I shrugged and Stiles had an evil smirk. "Why haven't you told Taylor your still a Virgin?" Stiles asked and I widened my eyes.

"Stiles I think you've had enough to drink." Theo said snatching his glass and I looked over at Taylor.

"I think I should go." Taylor said and I stood up walking to the door. We walked outside in the hallway as I shut the door.

"Im sorry. About that, he's a dick. And I thought that was the type I fall for but your kinda sweet." I smiled and he nodded.

"You know I don't care if your still a Virgin. I like you either way." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks Taylor. Should I drive, you had something to drink." I asked and he chuckled.

"I had one sip, I'm sure the FBI will let me of." He smirked and I nodded. "I was planning to have a better first kiss by the way." I told him.

"We'll have our second." He smirked and I sighed as he walked away. I walked in the apartment.

God I have to deal with grown men, more like boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.7K 15
Tyler Adams was never that interested in making friends, or joining sports. He was all about finishing school, earning money, and taking care of his...
170K 3.7K 22
❝ 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ❞ Allie Martin, sister to Lydia Martin. Has finally grasped the world of supe...
902 30 11
S6a There's someone.. Someone who they can't remember. Hope's trying to figure out how to get him back..how to remember and get full control of her p...
110K 5.1K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...