Love on Tour - Harry Styles

By harrysonlyangel22

it really is LOVE on tour More

characters
intro
instagram
1
2
3
instagram
4
5
6
7
8
9
instagram
10
11
12
13
14
15
instagram
16
17
18
19
20
instagram
21
22
23
24
instagram
25
26
instagram
27
28
instagram
instagram
29
30
31
instagram
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
instagram
42
43
instagram
45
instagram
instagram
46
47
48
49
instagram
50
instagram
instagram
51
52
53
instagram
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
instagram
62
63
64
65
instagram
66
instagram
67
instagram
68
69
70
instagram
71
72
instagram
73
instagram
74
75
instagram
76
77
instagram
78
79
80
81
instagram
82
83
instagram
84
85
86
instagram
87
instagram
88
89
90
love on tour
epilogue one
epilogue two
epilogue three
epilogue four
•••
THE END

44

34.2K 498 363
By harrysonlyangel22

There was a 4 day break until the next show in Houston.

There was a long drive from where we were in FL to Houston, TX so they broke it up into a few days. Harry and I got to spend a lot of chill time together which was nice. Hanging out on the bus, watching movies, playing board games, and just spending time together. It was nice to have a little bit of normalcy in this crazy tour life.

We had a lot of driving time to waste. Harry pulled out his guitar and started strumming and humming along. I sat back and admired his beautiful voice.

sweet creature, sweet creature
where ever i go
you bring me home
sweet creature, sweet creature
when i run out of road
you bring me home

He sang softly. I watched his gorgeous hands strum every note.

yeah we're on fire now
i don't care what people say when we're together
you know i wanna be the one to hold you in your sleep
i just want it to be you and i forever
i know you wanna leave so c'mon baby be with me so happily

Harry sang changing the beat and the tone of the song putting his own twist to it. I couldn't help but admire him. 

"Do you know how to play?" He asked me.

"I wish." I laughed. "I don't have a musical bone in my body."

"I can teach you."

"Are you kidding, it will take forever."

"Good thing we have lots of time today." Harry said handing me the guitar.

I started strumming randomly as a joke making an awful sound compared to Harry's.

"That was beautiful. You are replacing Mitch." He joked along.

"I always knew I was better." I joked back.

We started simple. Just learning the notes. We practiced for hours. I caught on quicker than I had thought I would. It was a lot of fun actually. Harry was a great teacher. It was fun to do something like this together with everything going on on social media. It took my mind off of it.

I was basically pro by now at simple songs for beginners.

Harry got out the 'Adore You' song sheets.

"You really think I can play this?" I gave him a look.

"No." He laughed. "You play this part 3 chords and I'll play the rest." He pointed out my part on the song sheet. 

I strummed my part and Harry carried the song with the rest and we both sang along. It was one of the coolest things I'd ever done. It was such a happy feeling.

i'd walk through fire for you
just let me adore you
like it's the only thing i'll ever do

"That was amazing." Harry brought me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

I laughed. "Well you did it all. But that was honestly so cool."

We played it again. This time I got out my phone to record it to send it to Emma and Charli and my parents.

Harry's instagram story

"Harry." I said in shock as I scrolled through Instagram. I was so surprised he posted that. It was from a few days ago in FL. "You posted that on your actual account." My eyes widened.

"I know." He shrugged like it was nothing, like his fans would not go crazy over this post. I looked at him surprised.

"What?" He said innocently.

I smiled at him and rolled my eyes jokingly.  "You really want your fans to go crazy."

"That's not why I posted it. I don't really care what anyone thinks. I wanna be able to tell everyone that your my girlfriend. But I can't exactly do that without it becoming this big thing."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"I wish everything could be normal for you."

"Harry, don't worry about me. I'm fine with everything, I understand. I'm just happy that I get to be your girlfriend."

"I love you." Harry said as he kissed my forehead. Goosebumps fill my body every time he says that.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 37 24
375 8 6
Short Stories Mature Content
80.6K 1K 73
Harry Styles one shots/Imagines
347K 5.7K 50
Sequel to '𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒' 𝚓𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚑. never forgotten. •ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ / sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ - started 11th October 2020 - finished 13th January 2021