soft spot

由 polybio

"i have a soft spot.. but only for you" a mattia x kairi fanfic. Mattia is bipolar and confuses himself with... 更多

chapter uno
"y-yes daddy" | chapter 2
girls girls mattia~ girls |chapter 3
mama kairi |chapter 4
the baby project|chapter 5
kamairixkattia|chapter 6
bleeding thoughts|chapter 7
i think i love you| chapter 8
kiss the cook|chapter 9
red rose petals|chapter 10
Do what i say like im daddy|chapter 11
Foggy glass|Chapter 12
Did i ask?|Chapter 13
Honey! | chapter 14
Pinky promise| chapter 15
Someone|Chapter 16
Hand marks|Chapter 17
222 |Chapter 18
Heat|Chapter 19
Smoke | chapter 20
Gun fire| chapter 21
Hey | chapter 22
Nuggies | chapter 23
Breaking in | chapter 24
Nails | chapter 25
Fuck buddies | chapter 27
Nutella | chapter 28
Kidnapped | chapter 29
Round 2 | chapter 30
Our little secret | chapter 31
Class dismissed | chapter 32
*Cries in gay*| chapter 33
the truth|chapter 34
make up sex| chapter 35
too early | chapter 36
shh | chapter 37
coming out | 38
Untitled Part 39
soft spot the ending

Bubble bath |Chapter 26

4.4K 132 482
由 polybio

Edited
Mattias pov

I arrived to kairis house and knocked on the door.

Maiya soon came and opened the door.

"Hiii mattiaa!" Maiya greeted me.
"Hey maiya. Kairi still here?" I asked her
"Hes upstairs" she said going to the living room.
"Thanks"

I ran up the stairs and heard loudish music playing. I opened kairi's door.

My eyes widen as i stood in shock.

Kairi was on his bed playing with himself. His eyes was low and focused. He was naked and he had a purple silicone dildo go in and out of him.

'Is he serious? His sister is downstairs and his door is unlocked.' I thought to myself.

I quickly closed the door and locked it. He finally noticed me. He jumped up a bit when i closed the door but didnt care. He look dead at me with his ass in the air and his head down on the bed, still pushing the dildo in and out of him moaning like crazy.

"K-kairi" i gulped my saliva.

He didn't respond. I didnt know what to say or do. Not going to lie watching him do this on his own was a turn on.

"Mattiaa~" kairi moaned out
"Fuck" I whispered to myself.

I walked over to him and kissed his forehead.

"Its ok baby, keep going" i told him while sitting next to him.

He kept going for a while but stopped and took it out.

"Mattiaa~ i need you" kairi whined

He started to tug on my jacket and soon played with my jogger strings.

"Kairi-"

He cut me off by reaching in my joggers and taking my dick out.

"I missed you" he said

I didnt know if he was talking to me or my dick.

Song: Or nah the weekend remix (slowed and reverb)

He placed his mouth on my dick, causing it to twitch from the sensation.

My head fell back but i quickly put it back up to look at him.

He looked at me and began sucking.

Him looking at me while doing this turned me on more.

He started to deep throat me, without gagging. Usually he gags at least once, but i guess him going into heat makes him have gag reflex?

"Kairi-"

He shut me up by sucking my tip and stroking the rest of my dick.

It felt so good. The warmth from his mouth, the moisture, the rhythm. My mind started to go blank. I could feel my dick twitching and throbbing like crazy, telling me i was going to release soon.

"Fuck.. im too high for this shit" I mumbled

Kairi looked up at me but quickly closed his eyes when he seen my hands gabbing his hair. I held his head still and face fucked him.

I eventually got a bit tired and grabbed a hand full of his hair and pushed his head and pulling it back up. Making his head bob up and down.

Kairi moans made a vibration making it more pleasurable. I was ready to release.

"Fuck. Kairi, im gonna cum" i said going faster, making my head go back.

He started to move his tongue along with the movements.

"SHIT!" I groaned

I pushed his head down, making him take all of it. He swallowed our children and took my dick out his mouth along with wiping his mouth.

He gasped for air. I was trying to catch my breath, i thought he would be done so i tried pulling my pants back up in place. But he quickly grabbed my hands and shook his head 'no'

"What?" I asked him

He didnt respond but in stead got on top of me and hovered over my dick.

"I needed it to get wet. We're not done" he simply told me.

He took my dick and placed it on his entrance. He arched his back to make it slip in. Eventually it did and he let out a short but loudish moan.

He let go of my dick and let it go in by itself.
It was going in to slow so i put my hands on his hips and pushed it down causing him to yelp.

"Ahh, rough" he said
"Sorry baby" i replied.

He grabbed my hands and made me hold his face, signaling me to kiss him. I did as he wanted and he started to bounce on my dick.

He tried to not break the kiss but his moans interrupted the kiss.
He wrapped his arms around my neck and started grind on my dick.

His moans filled the air. I helped him and grabbed his ass and picked it up and dropped it back down on my dick.

I couldnt take it anymore, i have to take control.

I grabbed him and took my dick out of him. I could see his face getting disappointed and upset

"Dont worry baby boy, i got you" i said smirking.
I pushed him on the other side of me and got up. I took off my shoes and pants leaving my hoodie on.

I got back on the bed with him. His back was on the bed waiting for me.

I tapped his ass signaling him to turn around. He got the message and did so.

"Ass up baby boy, you know the drill" I demanded him.

He did so and grabbed a pillow. I pulled my hoodie up and placed it in my mouth so i could see. I slid it in without a warning.
He tightened up, which caused me to groan.
"Fuck baby. Dont do that" i said trying not to let go of my hoodie

I started to thrust and sped up the pace.

Kairi began to moan louder. I pushed his head in the pillow he was holding and slapped his ass.
"AH~ daddy" he moaned in the pillow.

He knew i wouldn't be able to resist that. I grabbed his waist and started to pound him. I couldnt stop now, he already released my hornyness.

Kairi couldnt stop moaning, he gripped the pillow more.
I slapped his ass again before speaking
"You like that ?" I lustfully said
"Yess daddy~ moree" he moaned.

I gripped his hips and went all out. I pounded his ass as fast and hard as i could.

He moaned louder after each thrust. Soon i felt his legs shiver.

"Daddy~ aH~ im gonna cum" he moaned louder
I kept going and soon his whole lower body started to quiver.

"Daddy!" He moaned out, trying to catch his breath

I pushed my dick inside him again and held it there, his body was still shaking so I slammed my dick in him a couple more times until it stopped.

I slid it out slowly and soon came out cum, along with him still shivering slightly.

I didnt cum. So that means...
HE CAME FROM HIS ASS?!

I heard it was possible but i didnt think it was true.

It kinda turned me on. I bit my lip. Kairi laid there gasping for air.
I just wanted to see what he would do, so i slid it back in. And pushed it all the way, making me his his g spot once more.

"DADDY!" He moaned out but a little more normally.

His body began to shake again as i pulled out.

I guess he was back to regular kairi.
"Sorry honey, you just looked so delicious i wanted another taste" i seductively.
"Great now my body wont stop shaking, i just got it to stop" he said trying to turn around to face me.

"Thats good. I like that" i said helping him turn around.

He sat up and sat in my lap, still facing me.

He gave me a kiss and i kissed back. Out of no where i grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, making his neck exposed.
I gave him a purple hickey, a visible one at that. I took a picture and showed him it.

"Mattia! Why would you do that?! Everyone is gonna see now!" He loudly said.
"Good. Marking my property. Now everyone will know your mine." I told him kissing his neck.
"And how come im not daddy anymore?" I added giving him my innocent face

"why did you have to make it so dark? Its purple!" He asked, ignoring my last question

"I like purple" i said childishly.
"By the way, where did you get a dildo from?" I asked

I could fell him tense up.
"You dont gotta answer" i told him. I kissed his neck one last time and got up.

I went to his bathroom and came out with a towel

"Let daddy clean you"
"S-shush. I will do it myself" he said trying to snatch the damp towel
"Nuh uh, daddy wants to" i told him
" whatever "
He let me.

After i cleaned him up i asked him to get up so i could clean the sheets, he tried standing up but his legs shook and caused him to fall.

"Bahaha! That never gets old" i laughed at him
"Shut the fuck up. Im going to take a bath" he said getting up and taking small steps.
"Bubble bath please" i slightly begged him.
(He had a bath and a shower in his bathroom, it was a pretty big bathroom, i use to have one like that)

He "ignored" me and went into the bathroom. I laughed and changed the sheets

After i was done i joined kairi. He was already in the bath. I took off my hoodie and got in behind him and leaned back.

"Damn its hot as fuck in here babe" i tried laughing off but really it burned.
"What? Cant hand a little hEaT?!" He said playing with the bubbles.

"Bitch its boiling in here, might as well call it a sea food boil because you smell like fish and uncooked crab legs"

Kairi got serious. He started to get up but i pulled him back down, causing some of the water to go onto the floor.

"Sit ya ass back down. I was just playin" i told him
"You play a little too much" he said
"Your right. Im sorry"
"Mhm"
"I love you" I whispered in his ears.

I wasn't sure if i meant it or not, it just seemed like something to say in the moment

"Whaver luv to" he mumbled under his breath
"Im sorry what was that?" I asked, knowing what he was trying to say.
"I like you too" he said smirking.

I smacked my lips but accepted it.

We enjoyed the water for a while in silence but eventually he broke the silence.

"What was you so busy doing today?" He asked
"Aw you really did miss me?" I playfully said
"No, just answer the question"

"You want the full truth or the slight truth?" I asked him.

I mean, i can trust him enough to tell him everything right?

"The full truth duh!!" He said

I took a deep breath and told him everything about me and ale having to go rob someone house and blah blah blah.

He was in shock after i told him all this.

"Wow. I uh. Didnt know you was like THAT" he said

I started to lowkey panic. I didnt know if he would accept me still.

..i mean i could care less..

"Who house did you rob?" He asked

"I dont know, some guy and emillio?" I told him.

He tensed up and stopped moving.

"You ok baby?" I asked
"Emillio.. [some random last name]?" He asked

"Uhh I believe so. Why?" I asked

" th-thats.. my dad.." he said. Putting head down.

FUCK?! His dad??

I started to feel bad.

"Oh shit im so sorry, if i would of known i wouldnt of-"
"Its ok.." he said

I hugged him from behind and
Moments after i heard him whimper.

"Honey are you ok?" I asked him once again.

"T-th-thats my d-dad" he cried.

I mean im your daddy, im way better so whats the problem?
--------------
Ight yeah this was trash but 🥱

I dont know kairi real dad name is soooo emillio it is😎

I think it means rival or sum shit

2035 words

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.3K 20
kairi x mattia fanfic.
176K 7.5K 45
In which Kairi misses all the signs of Mattia's budding crush through texts. #1 IN MAIRI 7TH JUNE-1ST JULY COMPLETED
1.3M 28.2K 186
You live in a neighborhood that has a gang in it. You know the gang since you're family friends with them. You are in a gang with your cousins and yo...
16.5K 261 58
*˚· i still love you mattia, i will forever. i just cant do it anymore *˚· Mattia Polibio fan fiction read, you won't be disappointed TW: self-harm...