[Heavily Editing] Unprecedent...

By Keyouch

CHAPTERS 1-16 EDITED ___ [It's you] [No one looks good with me, but you.] A young man who will do anything i... More

Chapter 1: Stone World
Chapter 2: Fantasy vs Science
Chapter 3: King of the Stone World
Chapter 4: The Pure-White Seashell
Chapter 5: Yuzuriha
Chapter 6: Taiju vs. Tsukasa
Chapter 7: The Gunpowder Adventure
Chapter 8: Light the Beacon
Chapter 9: Senku vs Tsukasa
Chapter 10: The Science Gang
Chapter 11: Weapon of Science
Chapter 12: Epilogue of Prologue
Chapter 13: Winning Bid
Chapter 14: The Two Countries of The Stone World
Chapter 15: Kohaku
Chapter 16: A Bad Face
Chapter 17: The Location of 2,000,000 Years
Chapter 18: Stone Road
Chapter 19: The Dawn of Iron
Chapter 20: Survival Gourmet
Chapter 22: Lightning Speed!!!
Chapter 23: In This Hand, I Hold The Light of Science
Chapter 24: A Shallow Alliance
Chapter 25: One Scientist's Dream
Chapter 26: Clear World
Chapter 27: Death Green
Chapter 28: Friends With Their Backs Together
Chapter 29: Brain & Heart
Chapter 30: Take Everything And Give Nothing Back
Chapter 31: Kraaazy Chemicals
Chapter 32: Village Games of Schemes
Chapter 33: Master of Flame and The Domineering 'Witch'
Chapter 34: The Fruits OF 2,000,000 Years
Chapter 35: Doctor Stone

Chapter 21: The Silver-tounged Man

278 23 38
By Keyouch

Not beta-ed, I die like men...

... In truth, my three beta readers are just aren't doing their job and... there's also another reason why I just don't bother to send it to them.

What the fuck did you do with my wattpad whilst I was gone? I guess I'll read all your comments in the next chapters of this book.

🔝LWIAY intro tune🔝
____

[THE IRON AGE IS COMING!!]

The aroma of the ramen that has arrived in the village...!!
___

"Kohaku... she... she's giving out food to the villagers."

"Should we go, chief?" Jasper asked, calmly.

"Where?"

"To eat." He reasoned, Turqoise standing beside him, quietly agreeing.

"Of course we can't go." The chief said firmly, eyes narrowing in suspicion.

'Kohaku... What in the world are you doing... With those outsiders that has come...?' Ruri asked in her mind, worried for her little sister's well-being.
___

Ana returned the Ocarina back to Suika, who is now playing it while sitting on the roof of their food stand.

All the while, the rest of them started to get ready to serve food for their slaves- customers.

'With Science's gourmet... This green Foxtail ramen... We'll be able to gather the Kingdom of Science's villagers we need... to create Iron...!!' Senku thought with a smirk on his face as he and Ana held the bowls of ramen in front of them.

The villagers who came to check upon the delicious aroma drool at the sight and smell, to the point that they can hear one of them gulping audibly.

"IT'S SO SPRINGY... CHEWY... AND AMAZING!!!" Complimented Ganen as soon as he got to taste the ramen.

"Fufu well if Ganen, the man who lives for gluttony says so... Then it must be good, right?"

"So you're the person who made this incredibly tasty dish...♡ -"

"No, it was Ana." Senku corrected bluntly.

"Your name is Senku? So... What kind of girl is your type?" Ruby asked, adding a mental note to give her thanks to the person who made the delicious food later.

Said person who made the food couldn't help but feel a sense of deja vu when Ruby asked that question. Ana's left ear twitched as she involuntarily eavesdrop on the 'conversation' using her hearing.

"The kind of girl that can bring me tons of materials for iron-making." Ana was surprised by that, but she was already expecting that.

Ana hummed to herself, thinking, "'Laine... If, hypothetically, I was able to create and consume something that will boost my stamina, per se... Do you think it will be enough for me to make iron by myself alone? Hypothetically, of course..." She trailed off after she saw Lalaine slowly turning her head to face her.

"Wha...?"

"Ana... Sis... We both know that that isn't a hypothetic question and I'm warning you right now. Don't you dare try to consume something that will make you act like how a mere energy drink almost made you jumped out from the top of a moving cruise in the middle of the ocean. Your ADHD may be a handy thing to have because of how you take advantage of it but it also has its flaws, only make a stamina booster or something like that when we're between a rock and a hard place situation." Lalaine deadpanned, shaking Ana's shoulders by each word.

"But I wanna do ittttt..." Ana whined, but figured it wasn't worth it.

'Wait a minute... when she said a rock and a hard place... it means in a situation where one is faced with two equally difficult alternatives... Hmmm... Lalaine only said try not to consume, she didn't say anything about creating one...'

We don't talk about the 'almost cruise-suicide attempt' that Ana almost did, at least that was what Athena and Lalaine dubbed it after they heard the 'news' from her cousin when they asked him how she was doing.

"Senku... You seriously don't beat around the bush in the least, do you... You're way to straight forward!!" Kohaku scolded, almost surprised that he just went straight to the point without being subtle at all.

"Hey Kinrou, Ginrou!! You guys eat too! This ramen stuff is seriously crazy!!" Lalaine coaxed the two guards, only saying the last part based from the villagers perspective and not theirs.

Ginrou tried to get his hands on one of the two bowls, drooling at the sight and smell when he was stopped by Kinrou gripping tightly at the back of his shirt. Lalaine chuckled evilly at this, seeing that Ginrou is really easy to bait- invite for the Kingdom of Science.

"There's no way we can let that suspicious sorcery food in our mouths! Besides, it's absolutely inexcusable to accept any food!! Rules are rules!" Kinrou exclaimed, sweating profusely because deep inside, he wants to eat, too. But rules are rules.

"Ohh, then what about that gold spear? Food is a no-no but you'll take offerings?" Ana teased, appearing suddenly from her previous spot and crossing her arms.

"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT!!!" Both Lalaine and Ginrou agreed, Lalaine ended up giving the two bowls to the village foodie.

Kinrou doesn't know what to reply back and just settled on gritting his teeth while looking back and forth at the Snake Girl and the two. The three, continued to tease KInrou about the golden spear so he can finally allow Ginrou, at the very least, to eat ramen.

"Hey, if you take too long the noodles are gonna get soggy!!" Chrome informed, like the Google he is.

"How many bowls is that?" Suika asked the villager gluton, who is currently on his nth bowl and happily eating ramen.

"This seriously makes me wish I had something to drink~ Like a Cola..."

Senku stopped serving a ramen bowl, eyes widening at what he involuntarily heard.

"Cola?!"

"Is that one of your friends along with Ana and Lalaine, Senku?" Kohaku questioned, mistaking Senku's shock into a look of recognizing a friend. She looked at the unknown figure over her shoulder, taking her eyes off Ginrou and the two female patronizing Kinrou.

"No." Senku affirmed.

Kohaku stopped in front of Kinrou, Ginrou, Lalaine and Ana, hands on her knees as she catch her breathe.

"Kinrou, Ginrou, Ana, sorry to break up your argument."

"What's wrong...?" Ana asked worriedly, all traces of teasing from earlier gone from her face. William stirred around her neck, tightening his body but not cutting off Ana's breathing or choking her. It's just that, his instincts are telling him she'll be needing him. On her side, the two guards are now on guard because of Kohaku's state and sound.

"I'll keep the explanation short and to the point." Kohaku looked up, showing her serious face, "An enemy."

Kinrou, Ginrou and Ana were able to processed that in a spilt second. No movement and seconds wasted, Kohaku and Ana jumped into action while Kinrou and Ginrou followed them as they adjusted their hold on their spears. Lalaine was left behind in a nervous wreck as she witnessed their speed.

'The Stone World really forced Ana to change her every physical to be able to adapt. Or was it her survival instincts that she long had before everything? Either way, be careful.'

Or maybe she's always been on alert ever since she was awake for fear that something, anything, might happen. Ana is in a constant state of fear, not for her self, but for her friends. That's why... Her body has been restless this whole time.

In the blink of an eye, Ginrou had his spear pointed at the unknown man's neck, the same with Kohaku but with one of her knives. Kinrou had his golden spear pointed at his chest, close to where his heart is. Ana held out her hand as she were in the same position like Kohaku but in front of the man, William coiled around her forearm hissing dangerously and baring his fangs, which were glistening slightly if someone were to look hard enough at the tip because of his venom. She's holding one of the knives Kohaku gave her on her other hand.

She still wasn't able to see the man's full face, but Ana swore that she saw him smirk lightly at his predicament.

"Answer truthfully. Don't even think about lying or I'll cut your throat open right here and now. Are you one of that long haired man's people?" Kohaku interrogated.

"Please do as she says, Mister. We won't do the 'cutting your throat' part, but we really want you to answer the truth." Ana added with a gentle smile on her face that really is sincere. Maybe with an add of psychological tactic, but there's no way this man would know about it, yes?

... Even though a part of her knows somehow that this man does... Though maybe, William doing what he's doing right now won't help that.

'With Kohaku and the Snake Lady on our side here... I don't have to be afraid... I can act cool and tough all I want!' Ginrou though, a small bead of sweat betraying his true emotions trailed down on the side of his face whilst Kinrou just stared down the still unknown man.

"Mmmm~ Getting tied up by cute girls like you might not be so bad at all... But I think you're mistaking me for someone else."

The man, for the past few minutes of being here, finally looked up, showing them his face. Ana tried to bit back her gasp, but it escaped, anyway, when she recognized him.

"I have no idea who this long haired man is. Ever since I broke free from the stone... I've been all on my own..."

After all, how could Ana will not recognize the man she idolizes for as long as she can remember?

'Oh cosmos... How dare I threaten him?!' Ana dropped her stance, standing up straight and calming down William, who looked at her with a somewhat confused gaze but complied to his friend. He slithered back to his favorite spot, around her neck, but still kept his gaze at the man in front of him.

Senku's eyes steeled, "! I thought I'd seen your face somewhere before. Asagiri Gen!"

[Asagiri means morning mist]

"Asagiri Gen...?! Isn't he Ana's-" Lalaine said as she was walking close to them, but stopped herself from saying any words further as she saw Ana's mesmerized gaze.

'This should be fun~' Lalaine thought, the corner of her lips twitching.

"An acquaintance of yours?" Asked Kohaku, also dropping her stance along with Ana, the two guards are still pointing their weapons at Gen.

"Not even for him. He's a magician that writes these garbage psychology books." Senku depicted, crossing his arms.

Ana's body shook at that faintly and William is wondering with the sudden mood change of hers.

"Oh, you've read them? I'm happy to hear that~ But garbage? That's pretty harsh... And please, call me a mentalist."

"No."

Everyone turned to Ana when she said that, coming face to face with the scene of her looking down on the ground and her hair covering her face.

"Asagiri Asagiri-san's books aren't garbage... Take that back, Senku!"

The girl looked up, revealing her red face and tears prickling at the corner of her eyes. Lalaine tried to cover her snickers when she saw everyone's, except for Gen, gobsamcked expression. Ana walked up to Senku and pathetically send a weak punch at Senku's chest. All the whilst telling him to take back that comment.

"I won't, it's the fact, anyway. And you stop that." Senku weakly called out.

"BUT WHAT IF I PUBLISH A BOOK THAT HAS THE SAME CONTENTS AS THAT, WILL YOU CALL IT GARBAGE?!?! I'LL TELL YOU ON ONII-CHAN AND BEGET, IF I EVER SEE HIM AGAIN, THAT IS!! LAINE, SENKU'S BEING MEAN TO ME AND ASAGIRI-SAN!!"

With that, Ana ran to Lalaine and hugged her around the middle, sobbing uncontrollably on her shouler. Lalaine tried her best to console her but ended up laughing and patting Ana's head until she feel better or calmed down.

Kohaku saw this as an opportunity, "Senku, you just made a girl cry~"

Senku scoffed, but didn't made a move to retort back at Kohaku. She just said a fact, after all.

Gen, realizing that he just gained a member to his side, took advantage of this, "There, there. How about an 'exclusive interview' about my books later?" He turned to address the others, "Anyways, I apologize for indulging in your ramen all on my own. Now would you please lower your weapons? I'm so scared I'm shaking all over here. I might end up spilling this ramen you worked so ahrd to make."

"I'll... I'LL TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS!" Ginrou volunteered, seeing the outstretched hand of the mentalist.

'......... It's all complete bullshit. He's not trembling in the slightest. The words that came out of his mouth are like feathers... Completely light and weightless...!!' Kohaku observed. Ana already stopped sobbing and is now pouting at Senku's direction, 'And for some reason, Ana is not even concerned at the very least of the current situation as soon as she receognized him!'

"There I was, out searching for food today... When imagine my surprise! The nostalgic smell of ramen came wafting through the air~!"

Senku didn't answer for a very long second. Meanwhile, in the backround, Ginrou started eating the ramen that was handed to him with Kinrou surpised at his act of boldness.

'This man got my assistant to turn to his side by just showing his face...' Senku clicked his tongue, 'This man's gonna be a pain in the ass by doing that first thing, there's only one way to get back at this...'

"Kukuku... Well if that's the case, then we'll let him be. Besides, there's no such thing in the world as a free meal. Everyone who ate any ramen will have to work!" Senkuu stated, hands on his hips.

"Work?" Gen repeated questioningly.

"You mean like washing dishes?" Ganen guessed, it shouldn't be that hard, right?

___

He was right, it wasn't hard. It was the worst.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOGH!!!"

Anyone within a mile radius can probably hear the wails of those who ate ramen and now paying for it by pumping oxygen for the iron-making.

"We've upgraded the huff-puff device to power it up! Now our iron-making ability has gone up to level 2!" Chrome cheered, Lalaine gaping at the sight in front of her.

"We could actually manage this if we work in shifts...!!" Kohaku claimed, sweating profusely as she's also doing the air pumping along with Ana and the others even though they didn't ate ramen earlier. It's a voluntary service.

"Asagiri Gen." Senku called out from behind the mentalist, who was starting to run out of breathe, "How are Taiju, Yuzuriha and Athena doing?"

Gen's tired face morphed into a controlled one as he slowed down his movements, "Ah~ so that's what you were after. You thought you worked me hard to the bone, I'd end up slipping up in my desperation. I'm gonna say, Ana did a whole lot better earlier than what you're doing right now even though she didn't succeed, too. You've got some real guts. You really think you can take on a mentalist in that kind of fight?"

Senku just looked at him, his expression unfathomable. Gen continued as Lalaine stood close to the two to hear what he's going to say next.

"But don't worry." Gen turned to Senku, a wicked and sadistic grin on his face, "They're fit as fiddles. Especially that Taiju with his bottomless stamina! As I'm sure you guys know... Senku..."

"So he's one of Tsukasa's men?! Should I kill him?!"

Kohaku whipped out her knife, but she wasn't to do anything further than that when Ana held her wrist in a secure grip. Tight, but not enough to hurt her, will probably leave a faint bruise. The blonde girl looked at her with a confused gaze, the vantablack-haired girl just showed her that damn usual smile but there was a shadow casted on her face. A clear message to not attack.

"Wait, dummy." Senku declared calmly, Ana probably knew that Senku wouldn't want for Asagiri Gen to be killed so she stopped her. That was what in Kohaku's mind as Ana let her go and linked her arm with Lalaine's. "Asagiri Gen... Ana, Lalaine and I were already 10 billion percent aware that you were playing coy just to gain information. But why would you suddenly come out and admit that you're one of Tsukasa's men?"

"... Because the situation has changed. After I saw this. Besides, I wouldn't disappoint my number one and only fan here in this Stone World."

The iron was made!
___

{Night time}

Senku, wearing protective cloak, carried the hot iron through a pair of handlers to pour on a wood they carved up for the iron to take the shape of after Ana broke an opening on the side of the oven-thingy. Gen watched all of these unfold with amazement in his eyes. Lalaine saw this, the corner of her lips twitching in anticipation.

"If I can be blunt... I was sure that if we fought, 10 out of 10 times, Tsukasa's empire would win." Gen estimated.

"Indeed." Senku and Ana both acknowledged, here starts their synchronizing again. Gen smirked subtly at the two of them as they waited for the iron to take shape and cool down.

"My job is to confirm your death, Senku, and to report if I ever came across Lalaine and Ana and what they are up to. All I'd need to do is say, 'Tsukasa! Senku's alive and is working along with Ana and Lalaine!' and it'll be the end for all three of you. And that's what I had planned to do. But if you're able to create iron weapons... Then who knows the outcome of that fight could turn out...!!"

An envision of Senku and the gang in full armor gears and armed appeared in Gen's mind. No one would definitely know what outcome will be. Nonetheless, Gen is not yet done talking.

"All I'd need to do is give him a false report. 'All I found was a primitive settlement. Senku is dead and I've never come across someone who is from our time, so Lalaine and Ana are probably far away by now.' And then you guys would be saved. The lie Athena told is, after all, about Ana not wanting to have to do with the empire and Lalaine deciding to follow her for safety measures. You're supposedly dead, remember?"

"Kukuku~ Well, I guess we'd be pretty thankful if you'd do that." Senku smirked coyly.

"I've got not policies, morals, or hang-up at all! The world's most silver-tongued man! All I want in life is to shack up with some cute little girls and enjoy myself! I could care less whether you or Tsukasa die." Gen sang, giving them a close-eyed smile.

It then turn into a psychotic maddening look as he smirked at them, "No matter which one of you falls... I'll be riding the winning horse!" He changed back his expression into a casual one and crossed his arms. Good, Lalaine was creeped out by his earlier expression, "But I'm pretty torn here, should I betray Tsukasa and ally myself with you two, little Senku and Ana? Tsukasa's Empire VS The Kingdom of Science... Which will win~?"

... Oh God... Senku, Ana and Gen... If he joined them, there will be a mad, crazy, psychotic and sadistic trio here...

Senku and Ana gripped their protective cloaks, removing and throwing it in the air as they smirked at the mentalist, William giving a judging stare at him from around Ana's neck.

William concluded, he doesn't like this new human. He's taking up his mistress' attention from him, but that doesn't mean he hates the new human. He just doesn't like him for now.

"What?" Senku started with a quirk of his lips.

"It's obvious, isn't it?" Ana continued, beaming at her idol.

"The Kingdom of Science!" They both finished for each other, having mirrored expression on their face.

All the while, Lalaine held up the iron bar up in the air. This is the first time she ever held one that was freshly made!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!" Chrome cheered along with Kohaku and Suika as they stare at the item that Lalaine held.

"AT LAST...!!!" Lalaine laughed.
___

ACQUIRED IRON!!
___

[IRON IRON IRON IRON IROOOON!!!]

___

Comment. Vote. Follow

.... Aw... seriously...?? No fanarts?

Lmao, just kidding, I really just want to see aome visual/art representation of some of the scenes in this book. Besides, I don't want to be a bother to you darlings.

By the way, I'm in dire need for a new book cover. If you're interested, darling, just send me a PM and I'll tell you the details, thank you in advance.

Have a good evening/day/night, darling readers~♡

I need some side/small plot ideas, darlings. Anything you want me to add in the story? I'll add it if it fits my plot and will not stray far away from canon.

After all, this book focuses on the canon story and not the romance in here, I just added my oc's for fanfiction and self-indulgement. But there will be romance here, it will just be a loose focus because...

Darlings... It's the Stone apocalypse, petrifications, saving the world and Science we're talking and I'm writing about here. There's really not much time for romance.

So, purely platonic until Manga Chapter 138, was it? That time after they finally succeeded with taking the... necklace yoyo...

The closest we can get right now is Ana being a yandere but not actually being aware of her being a yandere towards Senku. If she's not aware, she won't be taking action because there is no reason for her to take action because she isn't aware of it.

... Doesn't mean there won't be closely intimate scenes... 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
112K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...