Session 32 |DaBaby|

De TrilllQueen

"That ain't DaBaby that's my baby" Co-Writer: @scandalyss (chapter 1-20) Date Started: January 4, 2020 Date... Mais

Just Another Prologue
(1) Sugar & Spice
(2) Pull Up
(3) Three's A Crowd
(4) Blazin
(5) The Race
(6) Suge Knight
(7) Coldheart
(8) Touch Me, Tease Me
(9) Stay In Yo Lane
(10) Blurry Vision
(11) Missing You
(12) Confessions
(13) Let Me Explain
(14) Stretch You Out
(15) Confessions Pt. II
(16) Magic City
(17) Ratchet Happy Birthday
(18)PettyWap
(19) 14 Weeks
(20) Living Single
(21) Billion Dolla Baby
(22) Baby Momma
(23) Change Locations
(24) Headlines
(26) Life is Good
(27) House is Not A Home
(28) Daddy Issues
(29) Spoiled
(30) Butterflies
(31) Set It Off
(32) Take A Bow
(33) Early Bird
(34) Because Of You
(35) Speechless
(36) Fiancé Ari
(37) Push Baby Push
(38) Miracle
(39) Family First
(40) Fast Forward
(41) Milf
(42) Interviews
(43) Baby Girl
(44) Stubborn Ass
(45) Club Godzilla
(46) Love Lost
(47) Rated E
(48) You on You
(49) Don't Panic
(50) Audemar
(51) Mask On
(52) Slip n Slide
(53) Fuck It, Mask Off
(54) Closed Chapter
(55) Bachelor and Bachelorette
(56) The Matrimony
(57) To Infinity and Beyond

(25) Ari Don't Need More Press

7.1K 345 61
De TrilllQueen

Ariana

"Jonathan please go take your fucking pictures and leave me alone"

My blood has been boiling for the past twenty minutes. I really wanted to fight everybody I laid eyes on. Everything and everyone was just irritating me. I was feeling so many emotions I didn't know if I wanted to scream or cry. I just wanted to fly back home but no, I had to see all their fucking faces for another night.

I just couldn't believe Jonathan would sleep with some lame ass bitch. First she shows up at his court hearing and now she's trying to get her five seconds of fame. I just wanted to beat her ass one good time because that ass whooping I gave her before obviously wasn't enough.

What was pissing me off even more is that she waited this long. I was over it, I was passed this. But now I have relive it again with the worlds opinion while I'm fucking pregnant. Who the fuck am I? Khloe Kardashian?

What was she gaining by telling people she fucked him?

She purposely waited until I posted him earlier basically confirming the rumors that we were back together. This shit is so fucking embarrassing. Why couldn't the bitch just get the dick and keep her mouth shut. She's not going to get paid from this she's really just a clout chasing ass hoe.

To top this all off people basically know I'm pregnant which just makes it worse.

I didn't even want to check my instagram to see all the comments people were probably leaving on my page. I didn't want to respond to the texts Tae, Dream and Jayda were sending me. I just wanted to be left alone until my hormones weren't raging.

I sat there just staring into oblivion trying to calm myself down. We were around a bunch of people and I didn't want them to think I was a raging cunt.

I knew they ass saw the posts though so I had every right to be mad and they should understand.

"Arnold Imma need for you to find out her address and give it to me" I say looking at him.

He laughs and shakes his head "She just want some attention. It'll be old news by tomorrow"

"It's old news now though. That shit happened months ago"

"Bitches be lame." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Bitches gon get they ass whooped fucking with me" I reply finally getting on my phone. I opened the groupchat and they were sending different screenshots.

"They're trying to say she's the one with the fucking baby!" I said loudly and the whole room came to a stand still. I was practically seeing red at this point. I could see everybody pulling out their phones. I could see their mouths moving but I couldn't hear a word they were saying. I was too pissed.

I grabbed my phone and stormed out the room. I needed some damn air. I called my mom and she picked up on the first ring.

"Ma I'm finna kill this bitch!" I said pacing back and forth.

"Who the fuck is she? Is she actually pregnant?"

"No that broad ain't pregnant! She just want some damn followers. Ma I swear if I see her ooooh, I swear to god. Just let me catch her in these street" I balled my fist up. I just wanted to punch somebody.

"Just calm down Ariana. Breathe"

"I'm trying!" I replied "Now they think she's the one he got the fucking family with. What am I supposed to do? Post a picture and say 'sike it's me?' This is not how I wanted to announce my fucking baby. This is why I didn't want anyone to know."

I leaned against the building trying to control my breathing. I was really out here having a panic attack and I didn't want anything to hurt this baby.

"Fuck what the media saying. You know what's going on behind instagram. Stop stressing you're too far from your doctor. Where y'all at anyways?"

"Ariana" I looked over my shoulder and Jonathan was walking out the building. "Who you talking to?" I just cut my eyes at him and turned back around to continue my phone call with my mom.

"We're in LA. He still got a show tonight I'm finna uber to the airport and come home"

"No the fuck you aren't" Jon takes my phone from hand and holds it up to his ears.

"Hello?...Awe hey ma...Nah...yeah she tripping...She gon call you back later though she acting like she can't talk to me or something...Alright love you bye" He hangs up my phone and hands it back to me.

"Why you got an attitude with me? I didn't do shit" Jonathan questions with a confused look upon his face.

"You fucked the bitch that's exactly what you did" I spat back rolling my eyes at him.

"So we bringing up old shit now? I thought we was good"

"Nigga the old shit is new shit again." I frowned at him "You supposedly had an affair with her and she had ya baby and you just been living a double life out here"

"Why you worried so much about what they saying? You know the truth, it's just instagram"

"I hate when people say that. You of all people should know better. This is where my money come from. I'm not tryna be known as the bitch that DaBaby cheated and had a kid on. C'mon now, you see how the internet be clowning Jayda over Lil Baby. No matter what she post they bringing it up. I'm not tryna be in that situation"

He nods his head and grabs my hands "I get it, but baby you can't stress yourself out over something you can't control. It's not good for you or the baby"

"This isn't how I wanted to reveal my pregnancy" I say taking a step closer to him resting my chin on his shoulder. "I wanted to at least be 6 months. Not 4"

He wraps his arms around me giving a warm bear hug, "You don't owe nobody shit. You can wait until she's here if you wanted to. Do whatever feels right to you. Fuck the world" Jon pulls away from the embrace and looks at me keeping his arms around my waist. "You good now. I'm tired of you being mad at me"

"Don't think I forgot about these damn hickies on my neck"

"You can barely see em now they're fading" He laughs pulling my hair to the front. He grabs my face and gives me a kiss. "Love you"

"Love you too" I roll my eyes and we both walk back inside. Jon returned to taking pictures for his billboards that was going to be put up across the country.

"Arnold I still want the bitch address. I just wanna talk" I plop down beside him.

"With ya fists?"

"You already know wassup" I laugh leaning back against the couch.

I quickly opened twitter and decided to tweet something I couldn't just hold my tongue.

I wanted to go on live so bad and just rang but I didn't want people to see how bothered I was by the situation so I was just going to leave this tweet as is. I needed Tae here with me to just take my phone and keep me from wilding out online. He's saved me from so many situations.

Once they wrapped up the photoshoot and soundcheck they went to get some food and I just hung out at the hotel.

"Girl I will dog walk that hoe just for you right now" Dream says talking over Tae's shoulder.

"Tabatha please" I reply. Tae and I started cracking up laughing. The live comments were just coming in hundreds every few seconds.

"Beat a bitch up, yup" Tae quotes Lul Shardae "Just beat a hoe up, yup!" We all say before laughing obnoxiously.

"When you get back pooh? We can pull up on miss mommas" Tae asks me.

"Like at 4 or 5 in the morning. He got a show tonight"

"Bet we on her ass tomorrow then"

I reach for my bottle of cranberry juice and started to chug it down. I could hear the key card scan at the door and Jonathan walks in. He lets out a loud sigh as he plops down on the bed. "You ready? You packed up all our stuff?"

"Yeah" I replied looking at Tae and Dream make faces at the screen. I turned my volume all the way down before they said something stupid. I started

"Come here. Why you all the way over there?"

They then started making sex faces and I just knew they were fake moaning. I read the comments and they were just eating this up.

"We got 10 minutes before we gotta go. Come get this dick right quick"

"Jonathan!" I exclaim "I am on live" I started dying laughing.

I turned up the volume on my phone and they were cracking up too. I had tears in my eyes and clenched my stomach. "This nigga is hilarious"

"Y'all down to 8 minutes now" Dream says

"Good fucking bye." I roll my eyes "Well y'all, imma fuck with ya" I laugh and leave the live.

I spun around in the chair to look at Jonathan. "Awnn that baby tired" I tease poking out my bottom lip. He had been up over 24 hours at this point I knew he had to exhausted. I wasn't going to have sex with him because I already knew I was gonna drain him even more.

"Maybe if I blink slow it'll give me some energy"

"You're so stupid" I laugh standing up from the chair pushing it in. "C'mon we might as well head downstairs"

I did another walk through the room making sure we weren't leaving something behind. I couldn't count on my hands how many pairs of shoes I left in a hotel room. Jon carried our stuff downstairs and we just waited in the car for everybody. He sat in the back with me and laid his head on my boobs kicking his feet up across the seats. We were in the car for about a minute and he was already knocked out.

Everybody poured inside the car one by one before we finally started heading to the venue. As soon as the car pulled off I started to doze off as well.

"Wake y'all ass up" I heard somebody say and a flash beamed into my eyes. I put my hand up attempting to block the flash. "Stop" I attempted to slap the phone away causing Jon to slip off me.

"C'mon man" He says annoyed as he sat up. There was no one left in the car except for us three.

"That was him" I replied climbing out the back seat.
As soon as I stepped out the car the screaming started again. There was a crowd of people being held back by security. Jon finally got out the car and security escorted all of us inside. Kid was already on stage playing music and hyping up the crowd.

We walked into the dressing room and Jon took a seat on the couch. Despite there being a bunch of open seats I still sat down on Jon's lap laying my head on his shoulder. He rests his hand on my ass as I just sat there looking at his phone while he scrolled through Instagram.

"When y'all get home, make sure Ari don't pull up on that girl. Stop giving her the attention she seeking." Arnold says coming into the room.

"I'm not. Don't worry. I got shootas on call" I chuckle rolling my eyes. I looked down at Jon's phone to see that he was recording me. "You got a big ass head" He laughs zooming in on my face.

"Fuck you" I laugh slapping the phone. "You're such a fan"

"On in 5" One of the stage managers peeks their heads in the room. I stood up from his lap and we headed out the room. I took a seat on the stool on the side of the stage to watch the show.

"Break a leg" I tell Jon before he kissed my lips. Suge started to play and Jon ran out on stage.

I loved watching him perform, he always looked like he was having so much fun. Just seeing him do what he loved made me happy. He always managed to have so much energy and keep the crowd hyped even when he was sleepy as hell. I sat there rapping a long to every single song word for word. I'm my baby's biggest fan.

***

Sorry that this chapter sucked I had writers block and just said fuck it and ended the chapter there 😂

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

197K 6.1K 33
© 2021 by Lettie Irvin," "Copyright © 2021 Lettie Irvin. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmi...
INFINTE | ✔️ De DrmDllMr

Ficção Adolescente

352K 11.3K 38
Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
308K 9.5K 33
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮. 𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎© check out my other books😏. ** DISCLAIMER: this is a two for one book! **
134K 4.9K 75
** Let it go and if it comes back then its real right? Well what happens when it comes back with more B.S than it left with?...... ** TAKE ME AS I AM...