Batfamily Oneshots

By QueenOfShippers

Highest Ranking(s): #5 Pinterest out of 1.39k stories •Jaydick •Jaytim •Batfamily •Damijon •Damitim •Demonfir... More

Jaydick《1》Pressure
Batboys《2》Fights
Jaytim《3》Meta Jason
Batboys《4》Genderbend
Jaydick《5》Shopping
Jaytim《6》Argument
Robin《7》Q&A
Damian&OC《8》Hoods
Tim&OC《9》Robins
Story《11》Survival
Jason&OC《12》Wings
Jaytim《13》Flowers
Story《14》Survival pt.2
Jaydick《15》Sick of it
Story《16》Survival pt.3
Jaytim《17》Dancing
Special《♡》Contest
Jaydick《18》Sick Of It pt.2
Jaytim《19》Abused
Demonfire《20》
DamianXOC《21》Pirouette
Jaytim《22》Aladdin
Teen Titans《23》the Blue Wonder
Damijon《24》Carnival
Crossover《25》Avengers
Jaytim《26》Person A& Person B
Cossover《27》Avengers pt. 2
Jaytim《28》Flowers pt.2
Story Idea《29》Siren
Jaytim《30》Person A& Person B pt.2
Crossover《31》Avengers pt. 3
Jaydick《32》Kidnapped
Jaytim《33》Flowers pt. 3
Talon《34》Gray son of Gotham
Jaytim《35》Bodyguard AU
Crossover《36》Avengers pt. 4
Jaydick《37》Sick Of It pt. 3
Annoucement 《●》Stories
Jaytim《38》Jailed
Batboys《38》OC
Crossover《39》Avengers pt. 5
Jaytim《40》Comatose
Jaydick《41》Dying For You
Jaytim《42》Work
Crossover《43》Avengers pt. 6
Jaytim×OC《44》Voices
Jaydick《45》Poisonous
Batboys《46》Divergent
Batfamily《47》Infinity War
Jaytim《48》We Suck, so Love Me
Batfamily《49》Endgame
Batboys《50》Reversal
Joker《51》Torture
Jaytim《52》Black and White
Jaydick《53》Nighthood
Jaytim《54》The Cat and the Plant
Jaydick《55》The Gala
Jaytim《56》I'll Never Tell
Jaydick《57》Nighthood pt.2
Jaytim《58》Broken Abuse
Tim&OC《59》Fear
Jaydick《60》You or Me
Jaytim+Damitim《61》Alternate Dimension
Jaydick《62》Nighthood pt. 3
Spitfire《●1●》
Jaydick《●2●》
OC×Dick《●3●》
Jaydick《●4●》
Jaytim《●5●》
Damitim《●6●》
Damidick《●7●》
Jaytim《●8●》
OC×Jason《●9●》
Jaytim《●10●》
OC×Tim《●11●》
Chalant《●12●》
OC×Tim《●13●》
Jaydick《●14●》
Jaytim《63》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《64》The Weeks Missed
Batboys《65》Reversal pt. 2
OC×Dick《●15●》Better
Jaytim《66》Prompt
Jaytim《●16●》Paparazzi
Dick《67》Grayson
Jaytim《68》Tutor
Jaytim《69》Card Tricks
Ships《●17●》Person A& Person B
Jaydick《70》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《71》Human
Batboys《72》PJO crossover
Jaytim《73》Saved
Theme<74>Songs
Jaytim《75》The Swan Princess
Jaytim《76》A03
Jaydick《77》Nighthood pt. 4
Batboys《78》Reversal pt.3
Jaytim《79》The Cat and the Plant pt.2
Jaydick《80》The Gala pt.2
Jaytim《81》Tutor pt.2
Jaytim《82》Card Tricks pt.2
Jaytim+Damitim《83》Alternate Dimension pt.2
Jaytim《84》Halloween
The End
Hahaha You Thought

Jaytim《10》All of me

3K 63 19
By QueenOfShippers

The sound of Tim's gentle footsteps colliding with the stone steps filled the empty air, mixed with his breathing.

In his right hand was a note, that was left on the fridge. It was clenched in his hand and crinkled it, but he didn't need to re read it.

He could remember the exact curve of every letter in his boyfriends note. He remembered every detail, and every word Jason wrote.

Come up to the roof.

I have a surprise.

~  Jason♡

As he climbed up the stairs, he could see the door ahead getting larger. The door was a bit old, but it still worked just fine and didn't creak.

As Tim ventured closer to the door, the door handle came in view as well, and he reached out his hand to take hold of the handle.

Before he could push down on it and open the door to see the surprise Jason had in store for him, he stopped himself for a quick moment.

What if someone was trying to use Jason as bait to capture him? What if right when he stepped outside this door, he would die?

He mentally shamed himself for not thinking of the consequences earlier. But on the other hand, what if he was worrying about nothing?

Tim decided it was worth the risk, and took in a deep breath before pushing down on the handle and opening the door.

The first thing he was met with was the cool wind lightly blowing on his face. Gotham City is never warm.

The bright lights coming from street lights and other buildings didn't amaze him. Not even in the slightest.

There on the rooftop was a table made for two, empty wine glasses and plates with silverware already set.

The two white chairs were covered in beautiful red roses, and the floor was gently scattered with rose petals.

Small white lights made the roof look less dead, and way more alive than originally.

His eyes met with another slip of paper on one of the clean white plates, and Tim rushed to pick it up.

Take a seat

Was all the note said. Tim did so,and moments later was suprised to hear piano music and a violin playing.

He looked around to see a piano sitting in the far corner, and the violinist playing right in front of it.

He turned his attention back to in front of him when he heard footsteps, and saw a truly unforgettable sight.

Jason had gelled his hair, the white streaks standing out in the rest of his dark hair.

His tux suited him well, the black vest hiding most of the white dress shirt, the black tie matching both the vest and the black pants.

He had on black dress shoes, and to say Tim was astonished would be a complete understatement.

Jason swiftly pulled out the chair in front of Tim and gracefully sat down. He clamped his rough calloused hands over Tim's smooth ones.

"Hey." Jason said plainly.

"Hey." Tim replied, short of breath.

"How do you like it?" Jason asked him.

"I... err-um wow. Just wow." Tim stumbled trying to get out the right sentence to describe how awed he was.

Jason chuckled at his boyfriends stammering. Tim only stammered or couldn't talk right when he was flustered.

"How... how did you- you get this to hap- happen?" Tim stammered out once again, and mentally slapped himself for messing up again.

"It wasn't hard. Just asked Bruce to hire the two playing over there, I bought a bunch or roses and lights, and tada!" Jason brought up his hands for clear emphasis.

"And?" Tim asked.

"And? What do you mean and?" Jason asked, a little offended.

"How did you get people to stay off the roof?" Tim asked.

"I just threatened them." Jason waved it away, and in all honesty, Tim was glad Jason did this.

Jason laid his hands back on Tim's, and Tim looked down on them, a slight blush creeping into his cheeks.

"You're not mad?" Jason asked. He was used to Tim scolding him for threatening people a lot.

"Actually, no. Not tonight." Tim replied, the blush deepening to a deeper red.

Jason sighed in relief.

"Although, I am getting a little hungry. Got anything to eat, or was this whole table setting for show?" Tim stated, his belly starting to feel empty.

Jason smirked and his boyfriends impatientness.

"Well, I did order Hawaiian pizza, so let me go check for you." Jason got up from his seat, and went to walk to the door came through, only to be stopped.

The tug on his coat sleeve made him turn around to see Tim giving him a look that says "please don't leave me".

Jason chuckled and held out his hand that Tim grabbed the coat sleeve of, and Tim gladly took it, letting Jason pull him up from his seat.

"C'mon babybird." Jason said lightly, before pulling Tim with him to the door that would eventually lead to a hallway their shared apartment was in.

There stood a delivery guy, who looked really bored, before his attention was brought upon his two customers.

"You Jason Todd?" He asked bluntly.

"That would be me." Jason nodded as he handed then man a $5 bill and grabbed the pizza box that contained Tim's favorite pizza.

The man just grabbed the money and left, walking straight towards the elevator, leaving the couple alone in the hallway.

Tim was practically bouncing on the inside, him having to wait so long to have Hawiian pizza.

"Alright. Let's head back upstairs then." Jason said, grabbing Tim's hand with his free hand, and walking towards the roof.

Tim followed Jason all the way up the stairs and to the table, the musicians still playing, though it was a different song.

Jason placed the pizza box on a ledge on the roof and opened it, the delicious aroma of pineapple, cheese, and tomato sauce hitting Tim.

Tim sighed in delight as he watched Jason place a slice on each plate before closing the box again, and going to sit down.

They started to eat, not even bothering with the silverware, put they did use the napkins, before the entire box was empty.

Several songs and pieces of pizza later, both men were stuffed and Tim was sitting in Jason's lap, staring out into the city.

"Tonight was a good night." Tim said to Jason, though still looking out into the city of Gotham.

Jason just hummed into Tim's head, the vibrations making Tim shiver.

"I bet it could get even better." Jason stated, starting to shift Tim onto the seat, and he stood up.

Tim pouted when he was abandoned, but that was only until he started to hear the musicians playing a familiar song.

"What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright."

Tim stared at his boyfriend, amazed and dazed into an illusion as he heard Jason sing the lyrics to the song.

"My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you."

Tim giggled when Jason walked up to him and hugged him. He secretly loved it when Jason gave him hugs. It made him feel special.

"How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all, all of you
Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard."

Tim started to tear up now. He never knew a song could be this powerful, but he loved it. Especially when Jason sang it.

"'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you."

At the end of the song Jason kneeled down on one knee before Tim, and Tim couldn't process what was happening.

"Timothy Jackson Drake. Would you do me the hon-"

"YES!" Tim cried out before Jason could ask him fully.

"I didn't even finish."

Tim pulled Jason on and gave him a hug, tears still falling from his face, his smile so big he thought his lips would crack.

"You didn't need to." Was all Tim had to say before Jason let out a happy gasp of air and slipped on the ring on Tim's ring finger.

After that Tim felt the sudden urge to kiss Jason senseless, so that's exactly what he did.

Next chapter is random OC who becomes a meta teen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
70.1K 2.2K 49
A lonely girl, a flash of light, 4 brothers who need a place to stay. Cora Sanchez, a girl left alone for much too long. Damian Wayne, a boy who hat...
9K 81 22
What the title says. Just a bunch of Oneshots of the youngest batboy. Enjoy! 👋It will also include the other batboys, but mainly Damian Wayne. Reque...
14.4K 136 23
Damian wayne x y/n oneshots You can request others if y'all want It doesn't matter Hope you enjoy it. Request are open ⚠️ Warning ⚠️might contain Cu...