Arrows Piercing Fly (My Hero...

Por lunermoon10000

Sora Ripurī, a girl with an archer quirk and a love for music, looses everything she cares about in the span... Más

Chapter 1: Good hearing
Chapter 2: Going Home
Chapter 3: Next to UA
Chapter 4: Meeting the Future Hero
Chapter 5: The Light Turned On
Chapter 6: Heros and Villians target
Chapter 7: A Beautiful Sky
Chapter 8: Worries
Chapter 9: A mysterious Box
Chapter 10: A few words to say (part I)
Chapter 11: A Few Words to Say (part II)
Chapter 13: A talk
Chapter 14: Same Time Next Week?
Chapter 15: Thank you
Chapter 16: Hosu
Chapter 17: Two Arrows
Chapter 18: Raining Arrows
Chapter 19: Aftermath
Chapter 20: I'm Fine
Chapter 21: A Cheeky Girl
Chapter 22: A Drive Out of Town
Chapter 23: Watcher
Chapter 24: Blue Fire and a Confrontation
Not a chapter: Quirk Description
Chapter 25: A Dark Beast
Chapter 26: Down Hill
Chapter 27: Weapons
Chapter 28: Pathetic?
Chapter 29: Painfully Aware
Chapter 30: Never Ending Doors
Chapter 31: Disturbing News
Chapter 32: Lovely Night for a Swim
Chapter 33: Ringing
Chapter 34: Hideout
Chapter 35: Not Ready
Short Special
Chapter 36: Survival
Chapter 37: Venting
Chapter 38: Introduction
Chapter 39: Cherry Blossom Petals

Chapter 12: Cover for a Game

314 14 1
Por lunermoon10000

AN/ It seems like I made a mistake in Sora's age that i'm going to go back and fix. To clear things up ima say that Sora's birthday is April 16. Her birthday is near the start of Japanese school years. I'm going to go back and fix some of the stuff.

Alright, I'm not going to write more than three chapters on the sports festival because that would take a lot of time and it basically goes the same way it does in the show. hope you enjoy~

Sora's POV

I watched as Midoriya ran back into the Stadium before his classmates and in that moment, I turned to Nowane.

"You owe me 1,000 yen" (about $10)

"Oh come on! You were serious about that?" Nowane whined.

"Very," I smirked.

She dug in her pocket and pulled out the money, handing it over hesitantly. Nowane looked at me and narrowed her eyes.

"How did you even know? I mean, what made you think he'd try to win without his quirk?"

"Many factors made me come to that conclusion, but none that I'm going to tell you," I teased.

"Wow, you are so annoying," She slumped in her seat.

"I know," I looked back at the stage.

(Time skip to the 1 on 1 fights)

"GO URARAKA!!!!" I shout with the rest of the stand.

The girl in question looked around her at the people cheering her on, but only for a millisecond before she turned back to the angry blonde. I saw what she was doing with the debris and honestly I thought it was amazing. Midoriya's fight was amazing too. They more I saw him the more theories I get about what his quirk is. He doesn't seem all that knowledgeable with it himself, I wonder why? It looked like an emitter type, with a lot of power. I kept making mental notes about all the students quirks as I watched them with steady eyes.

I looked on as the creation girl and shadow bird boy walk onto the stage and the girl created a shield and staff.

"Oh ya, She's totally going to lose," I remarked. with a small laugh.

"Here we go, what made you think that?"

"She could've created something else! A lighter would do better than a shield! She could've made a flash grenade too! But She went with a staff and shield. She does know she's going up against a shadow monster right?"

"Fair"

(if you're confused about how they know tokoyami's weakness, it's because they hack UA on a regular bases. If they were able to get their address, their able to get their quirks and then Sora can analyze them)

Safe to say the fight was over very quickly.

I honestly felt kinda bad for her. She looked really down. I would've gone to help her but that would be weird for a random dirty teenage girl in a sick mask and hoodie to run down and help a teenager from her loss in a simple sports game so I used all my will power and stayed seated.

The games went on and the arena kept getting blasted. There were so many intermissions that I was getting annoyed. Even Nowane was making it worse by shoving her tech stuff at me while we were at a secluded table in a cafeteria.

"Come on you should at least learn how to hack a camera, it would help on your stealth missions," She cries.

"That's what I got you for!" I replied.

"Please! I really want to teach you something!"

"You teach me how to be sane," I smirked sarcastically.

Nowane sighed deeply and then looked at me with big puppy eyes, "Pleeeeeeeaaaaase"

I looked away for a second and thought about it.

"Fine, teach me what you want as long as I can teach you some small tricks of mine but I still want you to stay the hacker in our duo and I'll stay the infiltrator and spy, got it?"

She smiled a victory smile and agreed to my terms.

Honestly, I wasn't a bad idea. We both had our own little part to play in our game but we should at least know something about what we each do.

It could come in handy in the future.

You never know what could happen.

Shota's POV

I couldn't help but have a weird feeling.

It wasn't like the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

But it wasn't like rainbows and unicorns.

I've been really worried for a while. The vigilante, who I guess I should call Kuro now, had sent us some lengthy notes on different criminals and their bases.

But if he had all this then it meant he was probably sneaking in.

Reckless problem children

No ones POV

Sora watched the fight between Todoroki and Midoriya with analyzing eyes. She took in everything from their fighting styles to choice of attack.

But she also noticed something at the far edge of the arena. By the entrance, there was a skeleton of a man peeking out by the door. He was watching the fight with a worried expression.

Nowane has already found out All Might's secret. Curiosity got the better of them one day and they decided to do a little medical background looking on the #1 Hero. As well as history background in general.

When they found out they were both shocked and scared. They promised to never tell anyone what they found.

But here he was. The #1 Hero in his skeleton form peeking out with a look that fear itself wouldn't have. Why was he so scared? Why was he watching Midoriya's fight from there and not in the stands?
Wait a minute.

The fight ended with a bang. Literally.

Debris came flying towards them, knocking Sora out of her thoughts, and a large wind pressure pushed everyone into their seats.

When the dust cleared, Sora and Nowane saw Midoriya out of bounds and up against a wall. They looked over and saw Todoroki up against his ice. Still in bounds. Sora was somewhat ok with how the fight had ended. But she knew Midoriya needed some medical attention for his hand quickly.

After that, the fight between Bakugou and Tokoyami was announced and Nowane pulled something out of her jeans pocket once they were alone.

Another flash drive.

It was finally time to taunt a certain hero.

They already knew who was going to win the next match and they didn't really care who one the last one. the last one they were fine with just watching on a recording.

Sora took the flash drive and her backpack and went to an deserted area of the stadium.

She changed into her costume and stashed her backpack under a tile on the floor. She climbed into the vent, which was easy due to her short nature, and made her way through the system.

After lots of turning and going up and down she made it out of the stadium out of a vent. She was still on UA campus, but she was outside of the school. All the Heroes and security were inside the stadium so she wasn't worried about a patrolling hero.

All of Japan was watching the festival right now.

All of Japan except her.

Kuro still made sure to stay low to the ground and out the way of cameras. Nowane said she hacked them after they got in but she was still cautious.

Kuro made her way to the side of UA and climbed into the school. After her partners annoying quick lecture of how to hack cameras herself she pulled out a small device and made quick work of the ones in the halls. Kuro made her way down the halls of the school.

She stopped for a second.

Her sister had once walked these halls many years ago. She was a student here. If not mistaken, Nezu was the principal then too. "Just how old is the dude anyway?" Kuro thought.

She made her way up the building and began to wonder how many windows were in the school and stopped at a large door.

Kuro walked in and found it empty.

There was a large wood desk with a black chair behind it and a light green couch against the wall to the left with a large bookshelf. To the right there was another couch with a small table next to it.

She made her way across the room and behind the desk. Kuro searched the drawers and found a file. It was about her. The file had a few reported sightings on her and reports on how old they thought she was with how she looked.

Sora also didn't miss the 'they' that Nezu included when talking about her pronouns. Kuro found that amusing and chuckled.

"So they still don't know Im a girl? Guess the hood really does help with my hair. Roy wears a straight up bra as her costume so I'm not surprised that they know she's a girl," She thought, "They know were a duo, thank the lord they don't think we're a thing. I wasn't planning on fixing anything in these files but if they had that as a hypothesis then I would definitely change it."

She put the file folder back in the drawer exactly like she found it and closed it.

Kuro then put the drive into Nezu's computer and opened up the file that popped up.

This one didn't have a password because she was directly giving it to him via breaking and entering. She quickly went over the note she left and added something to the end. Kuro then snooped a bit in the principals book section and went over it all. Then got a text.

Roy
What the hell are you doing? Get back here quickly the fight between Todoroki and Bakugou is almost done!

Me
Ya ya I'm just finishing up here give me a sec.
This guy has so many weird books
You would be interested in these I seriously think you two would be best friends.

Roy
Hahaha! Now get your ass back here.

Me
Ok ok I'm heading back.
See ya in a sec.

Kuro pocketed her phone and left.

But not before installing a small camera with a bug in a secret spot in the bookshelf. A view of the whole room. You could see everything the mouse dog bear thing did when in that room through the camera and hear it too.

Kuro loved her job.

Hello Friends!
I loved this chapter so much!
Anyway, I wonder what Sora put on that note?
Don't you?
Thanks for reading!
Have a nice Saturday!
And be sure to thank the Covid-19 for shutting down your school like I did.
Bye!
~Care

(1811 words)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 18 23
[Completed] From a young age Izuku was singled out for not having a quirk. This continued at his home where his father hated him and thought of him a...
4.7K 204 25
- A pyrokinesis Izuku AU He lies to himself, and he knows it. At one point it was the only thing keeping him afloat besides his mom's kind nature. Th...
79.1K 2.9K 15
Aizawa's day was perfectly normal, hating his coworkers and tired as hell. But it all went off the rails when he found himself as... a cat? or After...
1.3K 105 35
Usagi Matsuda, 14, looks like any normal schoolkid, but outside could be quite deceiving. She has brilliant mind, top grades and smile on her face a...