Prison On Sea (BTS Story) (Co...

By LimhannyDong

Army, you could find BTS pics and BTS songs in this book. Enjoy them while you read the story:) #1. Prison on... More

Prison on sea
Our school day
We need good grades
Who are you?
Shadow Captain
Our new cabin
Shin-Ra
Survival for the fittest
The boyscout
Down with fever
Visit
Victor Frankenstein
Which side you choose?
The Lab
Full assault
Five years later
1. My roommate
2.His super power
3. Investigation begins
4. Night out
5. Who is the stupid one?
6. Jimin
7. Women around him
8. J-HOPE
9. Just another day at Campus
10.A change of heart
11. Making bargain with him
12. Make over
14. All for one
15. His debut
16. A strong heart
17. Role models
18. To win her heart
19. Mysterious
20. Talent night
21. Bukhasan
22. Butterfly
23. Liz
24. Stand your ground
25. A prisoner once more
26. Grand escape
27. The gang leader
1. BTS moving out
2. The stalker
3. This is reality
4. I've died once
J-HOPE

13. Made up her mind

43 6 6
By LimhannyDong

Jin inhales a deep breath after he changes his clothes into pajamas. He missed his oversized tee-shirt and worn out jeans. The pajamas is the most comfy clothes he has at this moment.

Maybe Jungkookie has some spare extras. He always wears oversized tee-shirt like me.

He is going to knock when he hears, "Nope. Not like that. You are a cat, Suga. Act like one. Give me your paws. Good. The other one. Excellent."

Jin takes a peek. Suga is wearing the full body suit to make the game. He smiles when Suga is imitating a cat.

RM is right. No one could have asked grumpy Suga to act that way. Only Jungkookie.

Jin walks away. He decides not to disturb them.

Suddenly his phone rings. Jin picks it up.

"Are you crazy?" yells Jisoo in her loudest volume of her voice.

Jin's ear is ringing for a while. He puts the phone further from his ear.

"Mingyu is the Hyundai successor! He has filed a complaint to the Dean! You could loose your scholarship! Everything you have worked for would be nil..."

Jin sighs. He has lost his temper. It doesn't happen often.

"Sorry. He got into my nerves. I'll talk to the Dean immediately."

Jin sighs. He stares to his clothes. It seems he has to change again.

Jin has seen him in his way to the Dean's office. It looks like he has been waiting for him.

Mingyu sneers when Jin walks past him.

"Good luck, bum. Go back to the street where you belong."

That's all he said before he spits to the ground.

Jin ignores him and he just keep on walking.

Mingyu asks, "Hey! How dare you ignore me?"

Jin turns around to face him.

He asks, "What gave you rights to bully others? Your wealth? Your parents are the rich ones, not you."

"Your brain? The other students let their grades slide so they won't be bullied. You aren't that smart, Mingyu. Just average," adds him.

Mingyu tightens his fists. Jin puts on his best fighting pose. Finally Mingyu loosens his fists.

He mocks, "You are nothing but a street bumpkin. I'm wasting time with you."

"Glad you realize it, Your Highness. Go back to your usual high end crowds."

Jin is leaving when Mingyu throws him a rock. It hits his head precisely and makes his head bleeds.

He turns around and he just stares Mingyu. He ignores his bleeding head.

"You're testing my patience, Mingyu."

His cold stare makes Mingyu shudders and leaves the spot.

Jin knocks before he enters the Dean's office.

The old gentleman raises his eyebrow when he sees blood is dripping from his head.

He asks, "What happened?"

"A brat."

The Dean shakes his head. He joints his hands together before he coughs once.

"Listen, Kim SeokJin. About your scholarship..."

"Revoke it if you had to. I don't care. I'll pay the fee tuition here. In full amount."

The Dean looks surprised.

He asks, "Are you sure? It ain't cheap here..."

Jin puts his hands on his well polished table.

He asks, "What kind of teacher would allow bullying behind school wall?"

"There is no proof..."

"Look at my bloody head! Mingyu did this! How long are you going to let him reign? Until more dead bodies show up at Campus ground?"

Dean protests, "Listen, you couldn't speak to me that way..."

"I'm going to defy him. I'll be the next King in this University. I will stop this bullying acts once and for all."

Jin slams the door after he got out. Adults are a bunch of hypocrites. Because Mingyu's family donated a lot of money, they just keep their eyes shut.

Jisoo shouts, "You are bleeding!"

She has just returned from toilet.

She quickly runs to fetch the first aid kit. But Jin has left before she returns.

Jin shakes his head. His blood is tainting his branded clothes but he gives no care at all.

How to be popular at this place? I've to bring him down to his knees.

Irene shrieks when he walks pass her. She stands in front of him to block his path.

"Move. I'm in a bad mood right now," orders him.

"Not until we tend your head first."

"No need."

Irene grabs his hand and scolds, "I don't want you to die and haunt me, Jin-ssi."

Jin chuckles. He lets her leads him to her bungalow. She leaves him on the living room when she goes to fetch first aid kits.

He takes off his shirt and presses it to his head to stop the bleeding.

Irene asks, "Could you move it? I need to clean it."

Jin hisses when the alcohol tinges the wound.

"It's pretty bad. Who did this to you?" asks her.

He asks, "Lucky guess?"

"No. It's Mingyu, isn't it?"

Jin is silent.

"I'm breaking up with him. He has gone too far this time. You don't deserve this kind of treatments."

Jin smiles to her and her heart seems to skip a beat.

"I know you are a smart woman," praises him.

He adds, "Thanks for the bandage."

He rises from his seat. Irene rises too. Her gaze falls to his chest. There is a large heart shaped black tattoo on it. Love myself is written above the tattoo.

She touches the tattoo when she asks, "This?"

He presses her hand on his heart. She could feel his beating heart beneath it.

"When I was in high school, I got bullied much worse than this. I nearly killed myself. This tattoo was made as an oath. No matter what happened, I shall overcome it. Never give up anymore."

Irene pulls her hand away but he doesn't release it. They are still holding hands when one of the occupants arrive.

"Irene? Hey, who is this?" asks the newcomer.

Jin quickly says, "I have to go. Thanks for your help."

He smiles to the newcomer before he leaves the bungalow.

"Oh, Irene! You lucky woman! First Mingyu, now him! Where do you find all these hot men?"

Irene says nothing to reply her.

He nearly died. But he got back to his feet again. Love myself. How many sacrifices I had made for Mingyu? How many times I pretended to be happy? Enough is enough.

Irene stares to Jin's bloody shirt. She takes it with her. She walks into her bedroom.

She whispers, "Mingyu, I have enough of your brutality, your foolishness. Mingyu, I don't want you anymore. We are through."

Irene inhales a deep breath and prays for strength. Mingyu won't take the news lightly.

-------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)

Enjoy Jin's song: Epiphany (BTS).
I think it's a wonderful sad song. Fit for Irene's mood right now.

You could never be happy until you love yourself. No one else could give you happiness if you hate yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 221 10
It's A Taejoon Book I'm making it so.... Yeah Where Kim Taehyung is mean to everyone he is known as a 'Bad boy'. Of their school he has no friends or...
17.5K 557 37
This is my first story yall hope u like it Am not a professional writer but a rookie Hope u support me This is a story of a girl who is rich as he...
15.3K 671 36
Yn- I'm so..sorry, I'm so..sorry jun....jungkook pl...please please do..don't ahhh..hhh..hh it's hur...hurting ahh....hhh please st...stop Jungko...
88.5K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...