Running Back To You➳Stiles St...

By greeniesdeadpool

Your looking at FBI Dawn Evans. Watch out, because she can kick anyone's ass from the amount of boy drama she... More

Hey
FBI
Bullets
Rings
case solved
Do you?
For you
Us
Grieve
Truth or Dare
Jelous
Four guys, One apartment
Not So Perfect.
Die this time
Unlove Me
Biles
Bridesmaid
Pretty Dress
Friends
Birthday...
Leaving for good
Running Back To You
Third and Final

Greek Tragedy

699 14 2
By greeniesdeadpool

I got ready for my date getting the most casual outfit I could. Let's just hope this guy doesn't get involved with my life.

I grabbed a shirt and jeans and I grabbed a clutch about to walk out until I saw my laptop beeping.

What the helm does Stiles want. I answered the call. "Stilinski, what's up?" I asked.

"Just wanted to see how your holding up." He said and I sighed.

"I'm fine, don't worry. If anything I'm going on a date." I informed and he widened his eyes.

"Good luck." He said clearing his throat. "I won't need it. This guy is a dick face. But thanks, something wrong Stilinski?" I asked and he shook his head.

"If he's a dick why are you going out with him?" He asked and I chuckled. "Because that's the type I fall for."I insulted smirking and he dropped his jaw.

"Thanks Dawn. Hey when are yu coming back to Beacon Hills?" Stiles asked and I huffed.

"Probably never. Or maybe I coincidently somehow will find my way back. Why miss me?" I asked Stiles and he had a small smile he was hiding.

"Yeah, I kinda do." Stiles said and I chuckled. "I should um, start heading out." I told him and he nodded.

"Tell Ariel I said Hi and Lydia good luck with you." I teased and I ended the call.

I grabbed my helmet and I raced to my motorcycle.

We sat in a resturant and I grabbed the menu.  "So, Dawn Evans. I did my research. Your an orphan, and have the best grades." He informed and I raised a brow.

"You researched on me, someone's desperate." I clicked my tongue and he smirked.

"So Taylor. Why intrested in me?" I asked and he pressed his lips together. "Get a mirror. Have you seen you?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Im more then a pretty face." I told him and the waiter walked up to us. "Ready to order?" She asked.

"Burger and fries. Two please." I said and she nodded taking our menus. "Okay, your a burger and fries type of girl. And how did you know what I was gonna order?"He asked.

"Would you believe me if I said that I could read your mind?" I smirked and he chuckled.

"I don't know, anything is possible." He shrugged and I nodded. "Well I can't read minds. But I do beleive anyhing is possible."

"Okay, so you bassicly know my whole life story. Tell me yours." He said and I sighed.

"Let's start from. I was born in Beacon Hills-"

"The Beacon Hills. Like supernatural, wearwolves, that Beacon Hills?" He asked and I furrowed my eyes.

"So you beleive in the supernatural?"I asked and he nodded.

"Well, my parents gave me away because they were scared i was a threat. Became an orphan, had no friends. Went high school college. I was bestfriends with my dorm mate who tried to kill me and met a guy became bestfriends, found out what I was. Went to Beacon Hills, almost died, found out about my family. Dated my bestfriends enemy whilst finding out I had feeling for him, whilst he had a girlfriend, who is amaizing by the way. Came back to Washington, two bestfriends fell in love but because I have the worst luck  he found out he was pregnant with his girlfriend. Left me for five years. Met him back in Beacon Hills when I was on a mission. Did I mention I stayed at my ex's place, I mean the enemy ex, were on good terms. Found his daughter, found out he is engaged. One of my greatest  anchors died and I rushed back to Washington and he came with me. My anchor died in front of me. He went back to his family and I went to grieve at her grieve. That's where I met you." I bassicly explained the whole of my Washington experience.

"Okay, let me just. Um, wow I was not expecting that. You sound like you've been through hell." He commented and I let out a sigh of laugh.

"Oh there is more. I'm missing out a couple of tweaks." I told him and I saw our food arriving.

"So, what are you? You sound like something supernatural." He asked and I widened my eyes.

"I guess you'll never know." I winked and he huffed. "Also, I have some ground rules. No sex on first dates and no kisses. I'm not gonna kiss a guy I barley know." I told him and he widned his eyes. Okay that's a lie I kissed Theo on the first date.

"Fine then I'll pay for the bill." He said taking his money out. "What job do you have?" I asked and he cleared his throat.

"I work in an office building." He told me and I raised an eyes at him. "Did I mention im crazy rich with family heritage."

"No, you didn't mention that. How did you just go from Greek Tragedy to perfect girl." Taylor said and I sighed.

"Just, let me pay." My phone buzzed and I looked at Stiles texting me.

"Who's Stilinski?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 52 14
Beacon Hills. A seemingly quiet town of nice people in a nice area. Y'know, besides the dead bodies that pop up all over the place and an endless lis...
68.6K 1.7K 15
Tyler Adams was never that interested in making friends, or joining sports. He was all about finishing school, earning money, and taking care of his...
10.9K 477 14
𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 returns to Beacon Hills, expecting to continue her junior year of high school with her boyfriend and her friends. Ho...
203K 9.5K 58
[BOOK 4] "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...