Teach Me: JJK ✔

By kookenthusiast

[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent exper... More

Jealousy .
Random gestures
Happiness ruined .
Warmth
Comfort and embarrassment
Lectures and relief
Cuteness lays in awkwardness
Turn-on gone wrong
Squishy Cheeks
Stress and taunts
Excited to meet
Stuck in trouble
Impression
Wet
Lips
Round and juicy
Curious
Feel Special
Kicked
Temporary rights
Let it out
Horny
Sedative's effect
Keep a distance
Mixed signals
Ignorance
Listen to the heart
Straight confessions
Teach you
Heartful conversation
Kiss me
Unknown problem
A new love chapter
100 Ways .
Missing hours open
Promises for you
Brotherly comfort
Salary
Club
Call me daddy
Chilli pepper Vs Huge dick
Best experiences and shock .
Significant relationships
Warm welcomes
The pleasurable surprise .
Pleasurable punishment
Importance
Full of love .
Exposed
Opinion is needed .
Quarantined with you .
Inseparable soulmates
Barista fever
Untold past
Bitter flashbacks
Because of me
Another loss
Disgust
You are mine
The right time is coming
A lie for a truth
A beautiful yet terrifying moment .

Stuck with no choice

204K 4.4K 4.1K
By kookenthusiast

Busy tapping my pencil on the table , I was gazing outside the window , getting bored . The teacher hadn't arrived yet , and I was grateful that he hadn't. My maths teacher , who was also my class teacher , was the most intimidating teacher anyone could get . The speciality about him was that , he never paid attention to the toppers , instead , he gave equal attention to both , the weak and the strong . And it was of no doubt that I was a weak student .

Everyone was running here and there in the class . Some were talking about the recent movies which were famous in town , and some were talking about their crushes . I was not interested in anything . I wasn't a prey of some bullies , I wasn't a nerd after all . But , I just didn't feel like mixing up with them . They were not the type of friends I needed .

One part of my heart was relieved that Mr . Jeon hadn't appeared in class today . But the other half of my heart wanted to see him . I wasn't sure of which part should I listen to .

Suddenly , I felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned around , to find Taehyung , my only friend in this class .

"Hey Y/N ! Actually , I wanted to ask you something . Why does no one sit next to you ?" This wasn't a surprising question . He would ask me this question everyday .

I sighed and replied , "Taehyung , I just don't feel comfortable with someone sitting next to me . So , that's why ." , I gave the same answer again .

"You seriously don't feel like making any friends except me ?" This wasn't a question which he used to ask .

"I think that I have my own opinion and preference when it comes on friends . So , I found you meeting all my needs which I want in a friend , and so , I'm your friend ." I smiled at him , which made him flash his cute boxy smile .

Soon , the whole class fell silent as the door opened . I looked at the door , and there he was . It was Mr . Jeon .

He was in his normal attire . A white dress shirt , with the collar button opened , exposing a small fraction of his collarbone and skin , tucked inside his tight black pants , making his thighs look thick as well as playing the role of a huge turn-on . His hair was clean , but with some loose strands falling on his forehead . His red thin lips were between his teeth as he bit his lip while taking his seat . The way his biceps flexed as he held the sides of the chair made me feel something .

"Good morning class . I'm sorry about arriving late , I had a meeting to attend at the last moment ." , he said , and suddenly his eyes landed on me . I didn't have the courage to maintain the contact , and so looked down at the floor . I could figure out that he was smiling at me .

"Mr . Jeon , what was the meeting about ?" , the nosy girl of our class , Ryujin , asked . She was so interested in Mr . Jeon's work and buisness , she used to act as his well-wisher , when she was just a bitch . She just wanted Mr . Jeon to pay attention at her , but he never used to do that .

"I think the principal did mention that the meeting was confidential , so , I'm sorry Ms . Choi , I can't tell anything about what we discussed . " , Mr . Jeon answered with a smile . I couldn't help but turn and look at Ryujin's face , she was pouting like a pig . I smiled to myself .

"Does anyone have any doubts regarding the portion ? I have decided to give class tests of every chapter to you students from tomorrow. If any help needed , I'll be there ." This was the best part about him . He used to be super helpful with us in every sum or any problem .

Suddenly , he stood up , and stood next to my table . His hand , with prominent veins visible , was on my table's surface. I gulped as I could see his thighs from under my table . Not only his thighs , I could also see his crotch . Ugh , I wasn't supposed to think all these unholy stuff about my teacher , but I just couldn't help . He was damn intimidating .

"Let's work out some problems . Dahyun , write down the word problems from the back of the textbook , on the board ." Dahyun was the topper of our class , and Mr . Jeon used to call her only when he needed help in writing down sums or problems on the board . After Dahyun was done writing down two problems , Mr . Jeon smiled at her and thanked her . Dahyun was a nice girl , I must say .

"I need two students to do these problems on the board . I call upon Y/N , to do the first problem ." He smiled at me . That smile made my heart melt . This showed the affect he had upon me . I stood up , while smoothing my skirt from the back , and head to the board . It was an algebraic sum . And I was the weakest in that topic . In simple words , I was stuck . If I gave the wrong answer , Mr . Jeon would be forced to come and help me , which meant , he would come close . And I was scared if I messed up . I was definetely stuck .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 7.8K 39
She is my teacher but I fell in love with her... *Note- I wrote this book in 8th grade so the grammar in this book is not great and things may escala...
114K 5.8K 16
in which jimin is an ap math teacher, and jungkook just happens to be very good at math. "can i plug my solution into your equation?" "shut up jeon."
123K 5.2K 35
{COMPLETED} ..jeon jungkook- A A++ student, always correct, a 'nerd' he is bullied for a lot of things, one thing is that he cross dresses (wears gir...
144K 9.3K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...