The boy who was given up

By Wasabi0_0Slytherin

Harry Potter, a young wizard thrust into a world of death, evil and lies. In order to navigate through the fo... More

Chapter One: The Night Of Terror
Chapter two: The incident
Chapter three: Diagon Alley
Chapter four: Welcome to the gang
Chapter five: Sorting
Chapter six: Class and confrontations
Chapter seven: The boggart and flying
Chapter eight: Weekends, God fathers and the strange man...
Chapter nine: New information, who is this dude?
Chapter ten: A disastrous end to year one...
Chapter eleven: Coming home and starting again
Chapter twelve: God fathers
Chapter thirteen: Parties and sleep overs
Chapter fourteen: The zoo
Chapter fifteen: Back to school
Chapter sixteen: First day detentions!?
Chapter seventeen: The voice
Chapter eighteen: McGonagall and Dueling classes.
Chapter nineteen: The diary...
Chapter twenty: Answers and secrets
Chapter Twenty-one: Stopping the basilisk and rage...
Chapter twenty- two: Inheritance...
Chapter twenty-three: Gringotts...
Chapter Twenty-Four: Training
Chapter twenty-five: Mastering and the holidays
Chapter twenty-six: Year three and secondary responses
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The inheritance...
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The scolding and the "incident"
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Memories
Chapter Thirty: Questions and TEA...
Chapter Thirty-One: The first date
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hostage
Chapter Thirty-Three: The new era
Chapter Thirty-Four: Christmas Special
Chapter Thirty Five: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty Six: The Triwizard tournament announcement
Chapter Thirty Seven: The silent war
Chapter Thirty-Eight: DADA? I think not
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Sleep Over Part One
Chapter Forty: The Sleepover Part Two
Chapter Forty-One: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part One
Chapter Forty-Three: Feeling light-headed?
Chapter Forty-Four: The Shadowland
Chapter Forty-Five: And the Champion is...
Chapter Forty-Six: Too Much
Chapter Forty-Seven: Getting out of it?
Chapter Forty-Eight: Helping Harry
Chapter Forty-Nine: The First Task
Chapter Fifty: The Clue
Chapter Fifty-One: The Garden
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Second Task
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Annoying Beetle
Chapter Fifty-Four: Ballroom dancing
Chapter Fifty-Five: Is that a promise?
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Final Task Part One
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Final Task Part Two
Chapter Fifty-Eight: The Final Task Part Three
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Infirmary
Chapter Sixty: The Beginning Of Forever
Chapter Sixty-One: Here is to Forever
Chapter Sixty-Two: Not Even Death Could Part Us, My Love.

Chapter Forty-Two: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part Two

3.7K 133 35
By Wasabi0_0Slytherin

After the group got into the four groups there was whispering all around the room.

Harry's group, however, wasn't as loud as the other groups seeing as they had Professor Snape as their instructor which made the idea of introducing yourself very scary for most.

"Hush!" Snape commanded.

"Today is about making new friends not whispering to your current ones." Snape glared at a particularly bad whisperer.

"Now everyone gather around and form a circle." Snape commanded.

Everyone started moving into a circle but before Snape could tell anyone what was happening the Great Hall door swung open with a mighty bang.

In walked an angry-looking individual came storming in.

They stopped and scanned the room.

"Wow!" A student said across from the circle, drawing everyone's attention to the person.

a/n Thanks to @Cakemaker247 for being the Godparent to this character and creating them!

Their chocolate skin shined in the warm lights of the Great Hall, their curly hair cascaded down to their shoulders the brown and red shining so much that it looked like dark flames, ready to engulf you if you weren't careful. 

Their eyes drifted to the circle that Harry and everyone else is in.

Their eyes. Stopped everyone's thoughts instantly.

They were heterochromia, the left eyes were like a soft blossom in spring, the lilac shone through and the pink flecks highlighted beautifully in the warm lights.

The right eye was like the ocean, the soft blue swarm around and around until it turned darker around the pupil. Almost like ripples on the smoothest of waters.

Their lips were small, plump and pursed in concentration.

Their ears were pierced with gold studs that matched with the Durmstang uniform perfectly. 

Victor turned to see what all the commotion was and recognition seemed to grow over his face.

Victor rushed over to them and whispered, "What happened, when I didn't see you after the entrance I got nervous?"

"You know very well what happened Vicky!" They growled back.

"If you just tell me who it is I can stop them!" Victor whispered yelled at them.

"No I-" They started but before they could continue Snape cut them off.

"For Merlin's sake you're almost as dramatic as Mr Malfoy on a Monday morning so if you would please step into line." Snap drawled on.

They huffed and moved into the circle next to Victor who was on the left of Harry.

"Now as I was saying before now is a time allocated to meet new people, we will all go around in a circle and say something you want everyone to know along with your name and year level." Snape commented before starting,

"My name is Professor Snape, I am the potions teacher here and I am the Head of Slytherin, you don't need to know anything personal about me so moving onto Mr Malfoy." Snape drawled before handing it over to Draco.

"Oh um okay, well I am Draco, I am in the Fourth Year, and I love playing games and hanging out with friends." Draco finished confidently as he smiled to people around the group. He even got a few wolf whistles from strangers in the group. To which Draco laughed off and Snape rolled his eyes muttering about something like 'stupid teenagers'

He then turned to Harry as if to say, 'your turn'

"My name is Harry, I am also in Fourth year and just so you know, Draco here is my boyfriend so touch him and you die." Harry smiled happily at the group but glared at the ones who wolf-whistled who seemed to be rather quieter now. Harry then grabbed Draco's hand and smiled at him to which he just laughed at.

"Could you please try without the threat Mr Potter?" Snape drawled lazily.

"Fine, I love to study and hang out with friends also." Harry commented.

"Don't you think it'd be good to mention that you're the boy who lived??" A girl screeched from the other side of the circle happily.

"No?" Harry answered.

"Why not?" She seemed said sadly.

"Well a title doesn't change who I am, I am still just Harry." Harry replied as if it was obvious.

"Amen to that!" Victor laughed next to Harry.

The girl simply glared at him from across the circle, they seemed to have some history.

"Moving on Mr Krumm of you will." Snape said.

"Sure, my name is Victor I am in my final year of school and I love a good movie or a game of exploding snap." Victor said with a smile.

"Excuse me I don't know your name but you can continue I need to go see Headmistress McGonagall," Snape said as he pointed at the person who had made a big enough enter ace to be compared to Draco... Which was saying something.

"My name is Kai and I am also in my last year of school and my pronouns are they/them and that's all you need to know about me because we probably won't be friends." Kai stated simply.

"What about the pronoun bitch." A voice mumbled just enough for everyone to hear.

"How does my fist in your face sound." Kai yelled back.

"You couldn't take me on." The voice said only this time the voice was matched to a face as the boy stepped forwards.

He had dark shoulder length hair which was dead straight and looked just as lifeless as his eyes. His skin was tanned from a tad too much sun time. The girls, however, drooled over him, regardless of his asshole nature. He was a hit at Durmstang.

Before Kai could answer, Harry cut in "Oh I'm sure they could, and even if it turned out that you weren't all big mouth, like I assume, they wouldn't have to take you alone because we don't tolerate bullying here."

"Oh yeah well no teachers going to do shit, I'm golden." The boy replied.

"Yeah I'm sure, well that's a good thing that it isn't a teacher forced rule, it's more of a student one so if you even think about doing anything you'll be taken down before you can even say golden." Harry threatened.

"Oh yeah? Let's just see." The boy said before moving back into the circle.

"Right where are we upto?" Snape asked as he walked back.

"I just finished." Kai said.

"Just? What's everyone been doing, gossiping?" Snape snapped, "Oh well next."

Everyone continued around the circle casually until it arrived the loud mouthed boy.

Everyone who didn't know him was eager to know who he was.

"My name is Thomas Fitzherberd and I am in my second to last year of school and I am a dueling champion." He sneered at Harry.

He simply raised his eyebrow as a challenge before Snape cut in "Next," he drawled on, even Snape was sick of this kid.

The rest of the circle seemed lovely in Harry's opionon even the girls who simply fawned over people seemed better compared to that kid. Heck even wealsey seemed better compared to him.

But as all things do, life moves on and they were let go and allowed to roam around with the people that seemed interesting.

"Kai this is Harry and Draco." Victor said to Kai once they were allowed to talk.

"Hey I'm Kai." They greeted happily.

"Hey!" Draco and Harry greeted just as happily.

"So what do you guys normally do here?" Kai asked.

"Well normally we just chill out in our common room and play games or watch movies, but seeing as we're not allowed in the common room we sit outside under the trees by the black lake, sound fun?" Draco asked.

"Yeah sure thing," Victor smiled.

"We should probably get everyone else, they'll be mad if we leave them without a warning.

"True, I can see them over there." Draco pointed across the Great Hall.

"Come on, we'll introduce you guys." Harry smiled at the two before making his way over to the group.

"Hey guys there's some cool people we want you to meet." Harry said as he reached them.

"Okay cool!" Pansy exclaimed she was defiantly one to always make new friends.

"This is Victor as you met before and this is Kai, please use they them pronouns," Harry smiled at Kai.

"And you two, this is Pansy, Hermione, Theo and Blaise." Harry said pointing at each individual.

"Nice to meet you guys," Kai replied with a warm smile gracing their face.

"Nice to meet you too!" Theo gushed happily, "So where are we headed?"

"We were thinking under the trees by the black lake." Draco exclaimed.

"Sounds good, I have another game too if you guys want?" Hermione commented.

"Sure they were fun," Blaise nodded.

"Sounds good but we have the whole day free, so should we all get changed into something more comfortable?" Victor suggested.

"Sure thing, I think all Durmstang people are in the Slytherin dorms so we can take you there."

The group exited the Great Hall, in pursuit of the Slytherin Dorms.

Once there Harry pointed to a corridor that had appeared for the Durmstang occupants to stay, "You should be down there your names will be on the top of the doors. We will meet you back here soon."

Everyone then parted, Draco and Harry simply getting into their casual everyday clothes. Which consisted of ripped jeans and a comfortable simple shirt. 

Everyone from Hogwarts had reconvened in the common room and were waiting for Victor and Kai to resurface.

They eventually came back through the corridor, Kai was wearing a pastel blue casual shirt that made their eyes pop, they also were wearing black jeans with a grey hoodie tied around their waist, they had lilac high top converse with two miss-match socks one being  Narwhales, and the other being penguins with rainbow scarves. Victor was wearing plain black slacks with an emerald green casual tee shirt.

"Dang Kai I love your socks! Where did you get them from?" Draco asked once they came out.

"I got them from a muggle shop in London, they're so cool, Narwhales and gay penguins, they were a set but the pair had been stolen so I just wear them together, I think they are pretty cool set together anyway."

"Yeah! They look sick together!" Draco laughed.

With that everyone went and sat by the Black Lake.

"Alright guys!" Draco exclaimed but stopped in his tracks, "Do you mind me calling everyone guys or dude, I do it a lot but if you don't like it I can stop." He asked Kai.

"Nah man it's cool, I am actually gender-fluid it's just easier telling people they/them pronouns. But thanks for asking." Kai responded with a smile.

"Sweet! Well then my dudes what's the goss?" Draco asked with a laugh.

"Well," Pansy started gossiping about the recent Hogwarts scandals...

 -------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a warm day with a slightly cool wind. Not that they minded it was perfect.

Even the water seemed to shimmer and shine with content.

The group sat there for hours on end loving every moment getting to know each other. 

Overall the Tournament didn't seem like such a drag anymore, for at least it brought new people together.

A/N Sorry for the delay in posting but I hope you liked it! If anyone wants to do what @Cakemaker247 did then just message me, I loved making this character with them and am keen on adding new characters whenever so just message me if you are interested! Have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.2K 13
" Is there a chance that it is incorrect?" " I'm sorry Mr. Potter, but there is no chance that it is incorrect." What if harry goes through an creatu...
3.5K 66 23
With the Dark Lord back from the dead, secret friends are faced with a choice. Draco Malfoy takes it upon himself to protect those he loves from the...
36.1K 1.1K 22
Summary: Dumbledore was sure he had made the right choice. Ten years later Harry shows him just how wrong he was. With little regard for most, Harry...
88 2 11
A search for the truth. A battle of friends. A longing for love. A trial of loyalty. Follow Diana Prince through her years at Hogwarts. This will be...