Prison On Sea (BTS Story) (Co...

By LimhannyDong

Army, you could find BTS pics and BTS songs in this book. Enjoy them while you read the story:) #1. Prison on... More

Prison on sea
Our school day
We need good grades
Who are you?
Shadow Captain
Our new cabin
Shin-Ra
Survival for the fittest
The boyscout
Down with fever
Visit
Victor Frankenstein
Which side you choose?
The Lab
Full assault
Five years later
1. My roommate
2.His super power
3. Investigation begins
4. Night out
5. Who is the stupid one?
6. Jimin
7. Women around him
8. J-HOPE
10.A change of heart
11. Making bargain with him
12. Make over
13. Made up her mind
14. All for one
15. His debut
16. A strong heart
17. Role models
18. To win her heart
19. Mysterious
20. Talent night
21. Bukhasan
22. Butterfly
23. Liz
24. Stand your ground
25. A prisoner once more
26. Grand escape
27. The gang leader
1. BTS moving out
2. The stalker
3. This is reality
4. I've died once
J-HOPE

9. Just another day at Campus

46 5 0
By LimhannyDong

Jin looks around. The class is almost empty. Almost all the students have left after the class is over. He stares down to the exam paper in his hands. He got perfect score. He has series of good scores lately.

Suddenly a classmate sits on a chair in front of him. He turns around to face Jin.

He warns, "You should stop this."

"What?" asks Jin.

"Mingyu is at the top of the class before you arrived."

"What's that supposed to..."

"Just be careful. You don't want to make him angry. It ain't worthy."

His classmate has gone before Jin could ask any further.

It's true that Mingyu got everything. Good looks, brain, wealth and popularities. He is like a King in this Campus. Everyone seems to worship the ground he has stepped on.

Jin shrugs his shoulders. He is one of the best students in his major: business and social sciences. He got in through scholarship. He couldn't let his grades to slide because Mingyu won't be happy.

*****

Suga calls, "Hey, Ajumma!"

Jisoo turns around and she asks, "What did you call me? I'm not that old yet!"

She pinches his ear and Suga pushes her hand gently from him.

"It hurts, Ajumma."

"Listen here, Min Yoon-gi. I'm only 27 years old. Stop calling me Ajumma (auntie). I'm not forty yet. Call me Noona (older sister)."

Suga folds his hands. He is pouting.

He says, "I will call you Ajumma if you kept calling me by that stupid name."

"Min Yoon-gi? That's your name."

"Call me Suga like anyone else," protests him.

Jisoo asks, "Suga? You aren't sweet like sugar. You are sour like vinegar. I never see anyone slacking off like you."

"I'm not..."

"Your grades are falling like dead flies. That's what I called lazy."

Suga yells, "You know nothing about me!"

"Well, enlighten me! What is happening to my Min Yoon-gi?"

"I'm just tired!"

Suga leaves the office. He should have known better than coming there. Jisoo is annoying as usual. She is the only one insisted calling him by his real name.

He closes his eyes. Feeling the warm sunlight bathed his body.

Jisoo shakes her head. Yoon-gi is a good kid. If only he would study more, he could pass the exams easily. He used to smile more. Before his mom passed away. Before his father dumped him and remarried again.

She sighs. She has many chores right now. Not thinking about her ex-neighbor.

Suga is leaving the office. He turns around to see her again. He could see her through the glass door. Her head is lowered. She is biting her lower lips when she is thinking. It has been her bad habits since younger day.

"Noona, I love you. I fell in love with you since high school. When you would look at me like a man?" whispers him.

Suga shakes his head. Jisoo is very popular in this University. She would never look at him twice. She always treats him like a small boy she has known for years.

Bathing in sunlight. It's the easiest way to chase depression.

Suga closes his eyes. It feels good to feel the sun shines on him. Chasing away the the darkness in his heart.

Suddenly he feels a good hug. Jisoo is hugging him from behind.

She asks softly, "Please just tell me. What's wrong with you? I'm worried for you."

"Sometimes I felt I'm so fake. I'm laughing. But I'm far from happy. I'm smiling. Yet I felt sad, like dying inside. Drown in agony and despair."

"It will pass. You have won before. You could do it again."

Suga has suffered worst depression in his past. He has won against the insane pressure to kill himself. Still the depression would haunt him again from time to time.

Jisoo kisses his head.

"You are a strong boy, Min Yoon-gi. You would win again and again. The world still hasn't seen the best of you."

Suga smiles weakly. This is probably the only reason she would hug him. He isn't her lover. For now, it would have to be enough for him.

Jisoo says, "Forgive your father. Forgive yourself. The past you is also you. Be the strong guy I have always known. The boy with the sweetest smile."

Suga turns around and he kisses her forehead. Jisoo got frozen on spot. She hasn't realized he is a lot taller than her.

Since when Min Yoon-gi has grown so tall? Since when he got so manly?

Suga says, "I will improve my grades. So you would stop worrying about me."

He smiles to her when he pinches her cheeks gently like she used to do when he's smaller.

"I'm learning to be a psychiatrist. I should be able to handle my own demons. See you later."

Jisoo's face is reddened. Fortunately Suga has left. He hasn't seen it.

*****

Jin just got back to the bungalow when Jungkook opens his bedroom door.

Jungkook greets, "Jin, you're back. Come in. I need your help."

Jin enters Jungkook's bedroom. A laptop and a weird black suit is lying on his bed.

Jungkook presses the suit to Jin's chest.

He orders, "Put it on, please."

"What's this?"

"I'm creating a game for my next class project. I need a model. You are tall and handsome."

Jin shakes his head.

He asks, "Is this another prank?"

"No."

Jungkook is pouting. He looks very serious right now. He is studying to be a gamer. He took art class for that reason too. It isn't easy to make an excellent game. RM could help him with the bugs in the computer program. He still needs a model for the game simulation.

Jin smiles widely.

He stares to the 3D paintings hanged on the wall.

He praises, "You should study more. You have such great talents. It would be such a waste to use your creativities for pranks."

Jungkook looks shy when he protests, "Just put it on. Careful don't break it. The suit cost a fortune."

The full body suit could create CGI image of the user into his laptop.

Jungkook orders Jin, "Move around the room. Walk normal."

He orders him, "Sit down on a chair. Folds your hands."

He asks, "Now you shakes your head. No. More gentle. Good."

"Jump. Not like that. It's like you're going to smash someone's head. Nope. Not right yet. Like you're playing beach volleyball. Great. That's right."

Three hours passed like that. Doing everything he is ordered to do. Waving, winking, anything he asked.

Jin is exhausted when finally the task is done. He never knows creating a game would be such hard work.

Jungkook promises, "I will buy you a meal after this project is over."

"No need. Just don't use pranks too much. You are far better than a mischievous kid. You have amazing talents."

Jungkook is silent.

Jin has left the room when he hears, "Thanks, Hyung."

He smiles. This is the first time Jungkook calls him like that. He usually just calls everyone by their names.

------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)

Just another usual day in the Campus.

Jin is studying economy.
Suga learns psychology to heal his depression.
Jungkook is future game programmer.

The theme song for Suga is Boy in Luv (BTS). Check it in the video section (top of the chapter).

He is in love with his ex-neighbor. An older woman. She doesn't even know it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
473 45 23
Two men. Two mafias. One command Enemy. How will these two men stop someone who is rising in power? Why are they the last mafia group standing? Why d...
652K 21.6K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
863 15 19
"Why Me? Why can't you see that I'm not good enough I am broken, I'll only brake you in the process of falling apart?" "I am not worth it Minho" " No...