Forever and Always (Will Turn...

By bella_parrilla

THE FOURTH AND FINAL BOOK IN THE YOUNG LOVE SERIES Nine years have passed since Bootstrap Bill Turner had com... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue
Note/New Book

08

2.1K 76 16
By bella_parrilla

"This is a waste of time." Evelyn huffed irritably, arms crossed over her chest. Her hip brushed against Will as she leaned all her weight on her left leg. For hours they had been standing around Jack, looking through Carina's empty diary. Hours of Jack flipping through the pages forward and backward. Carina tried telling Jack he wouldn't find it there but the pirate wouldn't listen to her.

"Well then what do you suggest we do?" Jack lightly snapped back, staring at the blank sheets of paper from the diary in his hand. The small crew around the three shared looks with each other. The helm was where they all stood as they still tried to look for the map within Carina's diary.

"Let my son and his friend go so that they can help us understand where the map is and how to read it." Evelyn replied casually, trying to talk some sense into him.

"No. They are my prisoners—"

"One who which helped you escape from your fated death!"

"No. My ship, my rules." Jack whipped around to face Evelyn.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You are acting like such a child." Evelyn fired back. She was frustrated beyond belief at this point. Her cheeks burned because of this. The crew around them hollered at Evelyn's burn. She rolled her eyes, scoffing in annoyance, walking past Will. It was no surprise to hear foot steps thumping behind her, meaning that Will was walking after her.

"Don't let him bother you, this is will all be over soon enough." His voice came out soft and calming.

Evelyn stopped her walking, snapping around to look at her husband. "Will it? Weeks we have been gone from home and away from our other children," she gestured towards the mast where Henry was still kept, "our son is tied up and being referred too as a prisoner," her hand moved towards where Jack stood, "Jack has been drunk the entire time since we've found him, and we have a map that we can't read." She stared up at him, her eyes hard.

Will's brows furrowed at her words and tone. They slowly relaxed as he shut his eyes, letting a sigh out through his nose. "Look, I know this hasn't been easy but we have to try. We're going to do this together." His hand found her balled up fist, wove his fingers to loosen her's, holding her small hand. "We work better together, right?" His words came out softer this time, eyes pouring into her's.

She stared at him for a long minute. She could see the gentle look in his face, seeing that he knew everything was going to be alright. A sigh passed her lips, feeling herself relax and loosen her tight muscles. "You're right. I'm sorry." Her gaze dropped.

"Don't be." He shook his head, tilting her chin up. Taking a step forward, he pressed a kiss to her forehead, looking down at her, brushing his nose between her eyebrows. "I love you." He breathed out, standing chest to chest with her.

A small smile found its way back to her lips. "I love you too." She squeezes his hand and they continued to walk over to their son. "You know, you out of all people should be as stressed as I am. Not the other way around." She pointed out teasingly.

"Well I have a gut feeling that everything will turn out okay in the end. I don't need to be stressed because of it. Consider it like I'm taking a page out of your book." Will explained, the corner of his mouth raising.

"You not getting worked up about something? Who are you and what have you done with my husband?" She grinned up him. Will really was Evelyn's rock, just as she was his. No matter what, they were always there to lift each other back up.

Will scoffed amusingly. "You getting worked up about something? Who are you and what have you done with my wife?" He raised a suggestive eyebrow. Evelyn's shoulders loosen as she giggled, looking away from Will.

They finished their conversation, walking up to the mast, causing Henry and Carina to stop talking and look at them.

"Any luck, mother?" Henry questioned, hope hinting in his words.

Shaking her head, she gave a soft frown. "Not yet. I'm sorry, my eldest love." She breathed out, remembering what had happen moments before. "They were still looking through Carina's diary even after I said it was useless."

"But your mother did gave Jack a small piece of her mind." Will winked at her, in efforts to continue to brighten her spirit.

Evelyn gave him a playful glare, smiling down at the ground then looking up at the two young adults. "A little piece." She drew her index finger and thumb just a smidge a part, lifting her hand to show them. "Actually, I came over to talk to Carina, to see if you could give us anything that you may know that can help us." She crossed her arms over her chest, looking at the girl.

A skeptical look washed up on her face, hesitantly looking between Evelyn and Will, giving a small glance to Henry. "Don't worry, you can trust them." He reassured softly.

"Yes, you can. We won't say anything to Jack and his crew if it helps." Will added, nodding.

"Please, Carina. Tell us what you found and we promise to help you." Henry softly begged, both Evelyn and Will nodding in agreement.

"I don't need any help." Carina replied, staring forward.

"Then why did you come to me, Carina?" Henry questioned, trying to look at her. "Why are we tied together in the middle of the sea, chasing the same treasure?"

Carina turned her head at that question. Her face showed that she knew he was right. She hesitated before letting out a sigh. "The moon revealed a clue." She started, turning her head to look at the Turner family as best as she could.

"The moon?" Evelyn questioned, raising a brow and leaning forward slightly.

"Yes, a blood moon reveled a clue on a diary that was given to me. The same diary that's led me on this quest." She explained. "'To release the power of the sea, all must divide.'" She spoke as if she was reciting words.

"Divide?" Will repeated confusingly, glancing at Henry.

"What does it mean?" Henry questioned.

"I'm not sure yet." Carina replied, thinking to herself.

"Then we'll find out." Evelyn said reassuringly, placing a hand on her heart and an arm around her waist.

Seconds later, Jack and his crew rushed over to the mast, stopping in front of Carina. He threw the book open, flashing the blank pages to her. "There is no map in this map." He spoke rather impatiently and annoyed.

"Give me my diary." Carina spoke coolly, nodding down to the book.

Jack tucked the book under his armpit, crossing his arms. "Give me The Map No Man Can Read."

"If you could read it, then it wouldn't be called 'The Map No Man Can Read.'" She smirked.

Evelyn shared an amused look with Will.

"I beg you, please, do not argue with her." Henry spoke, tiredness in his voice and written on his face.

Jack blinked, shaking his head. "Most of the map on this ship can't read. Which makes all maps The Map That No Man Can Read."

"Well, if you can't read it, then you have no use for it or me." Carina replied, looking smug.

Jack shook his head. "Let me start again. Show me the map." He pointed at the book, much like a child.

"I can't. It doesn't yet exist." Carina replied calmly.

"She's a witch!" Marty looked up to Evelyn.

"She's not a witch." Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"I'm an astronomer." Carina corrected.

"Ah! Ah, she breeds donkeys." Scrum shook his finger knowingly.

"What? No. An astronomer contemplates the sky." She narrowed her eyes, speaking slow. Her eyes shifted to Evelyn, looking for someone with intelligence.

Evelyn rolled her eyes in response, shaking her head as if to say "tell me about it."

"Yeah, on a donkey?" Scrum pointed at her.

"Why a donkey?" Will looked to the pirate confused.

"Donkey's are involved." Scrum nodded, adding a confident smile and wink. Will only gave him a look that said otherwise.

"No! There's no donkey!" Carina replied back, irritably.

"Well, then how do you breed them?" A pirate beside Scrum asked.

Jack took another step forward towards Carina. "Allow me to simplify this equation. Give me the map...or I'll kill...him. I'll kill him."

Evelyn and Will snapped their heads towards where he look. They froze when their eyes settled on Henry.

"Go on then." Carina challenged. "You're bluffing."

"And you're blushing." He smirked. "Throw him over." He ordered casually.

"Jack, no." Evelyn took a step towards her son but was held back by a pirate. "Get off of me!" She fought back as Will was grabbed.

The pirates untied Henry, dragging him up to the helm of the ship.

"Jack, leave our son out of this!" Will spoke, trying to break free from the pirates grasp.

Evelyn felt she was seeing red as the panic took over her. "Jack, I mean it. Stop!" She shouted, throwing herself forward trying to break free.

"We call this keelhauling." Jack spoke to Carina, ignoring Evelyn and Will's pleads. "Young Henry will be tossed over and he will be dragged under the ship." He leaned against the ropes.

Carina's eyes darted to Evelyn and Will as she moved free from the mast. Worry coated her eyes but she kept a firm expression. "All right then. What are you waiting for?" She challenged. Glancing at them, she gave them a look that said 'don't worry, it's probably a trick.'

Evelyn gave her a look back that said 'I don't want to risk it.'

"Uh, he doesn't appear to be—" Henry's words were cut off by a white piece of cloth, shoved into his mouth.

"Zip, zip! Nope, not bluffing, me." Jack pointed at himself.

Evelyn and Will froze, glancing at each other then back to their son being lifted up.

"He's trying to say something." Jack said causally.

The pirates threw Henry over the side of the ship. Will and Evelyn froze, sharing a paled, hesitant look. Carina gasped, staring at Jack. "If he's lucky, he'll drown before the barnacles shred him to ribbons." Mr. Gibbs finally spoke, capturing their attention.

"Barnacles?" Carina questioned.

"Like a thousand knives across your back." Jack spoke. "'Course the blood attracts sharks." He added.

"Jack Sparrow!" Evelyn shouted his name, a threatening tone lacing her voice as she spoke his name.

"Shark off the bow!" Mr. Gibbs shouted.

"I will bring him up once she gives me the map." Jack spoke to Evelyn, sadness coating his eyes.

"The map is there!" She pointed up towards the sky.

"Where?" Jack questioned, everyone looking up.

"On the tip of your finger?" Marty questioned.

"No. In the heavens. That diary will lead me to a map hidden in the stars." She explained. "Let him up. I'll find it tonight." She promised.

"Sorry, can't bring him up. Look for yourself." He glanced to the pirates holding back Will and Evelyn, giving them a nod to let them go.

Evelyn shared at look with her husband and Carina, the three rushing up towards the helm. They hurried up the steps, flinging themselves against the railing. Peering down, their eyes settled on Henry laying tied up in the dingy. Evelyn let out a sigh, looking up and closing her eyes as she breathed out finally. Will and Carina looked at each other in relief, letting out a sigh. They each held a hand of Evelyn's, giving it a comforting squeeze.

"As I said...blushing. And Evelyn, darling honestly, would I ever harm a hair on your dear son?" Jack's voice filled their ears along with laughter from the pirates.

"Filthy pirate." Carina sighed, rubbing Evelyn's back.

Evelyn opened her eyes, glancing over at Henry again then back up at Will and Carina. "Filthy Pirate is right. I can't believe he did that." Evelyn panted, relief washing over her body.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have waited so long to tell him. Please forgive me." Carina spoke guiltily.

"No, darling, its not your fault at all. He played the dirty trick. I should have known he'd pull something like that." Evelyn shook her head.

"I agree." Will nodded to Carina.

Carina gave a meek smile. "Are you alright?" She said softly to Evelyn.

Evelyn stared at her son once more, her heart throbbing in her chest. "I will be after this." She pulled out of their grip, marching with strong urgency down the steps. Fire burned in her veins as she approached Jack.

He looked up at her, a grin still on his face. "See? No harm done—"

His words were cut short as Evelyn gripped his collar with one hand, lifting her other and punching him across the face. The pirate's head snapped in the direction of the blow, instantly falling to the ground.

Hi everyone! How are you all holding up? I'm very sleepy as I edit this, so apologies if there's a bit of errors.

I miss Will and Evelyn content so much🥺

Thank you for reading! And thank you to those who have been rereading my books and commenting that they are it is making me so happy 😭💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 890 27
Jack's younger sister (Y/N) goes on the adventure of a lifetime sailing the high seas with her best friend Will on a mission to find her long lost br...
633K 16K 33
A Will Turner love story ~ A flower and a blacksmith were best friends. The young girl fell in love with the young boy. But he thinks he loves anothe...
243K 6.4K 42
THIRD BOOK IN YOUNG LOVE SERIES After sailing the ocean to save the Governor's daughter and racing to find the dead man's chest, Evelyn Adams teams u...
64.2K 1.6K 10
Your name is Y/N Turner and you work as a maid in the Swan mansion you are a adventurous girl that doesn't like to be ordered around and has an immen...