Azur Lane: A Fight Against th...

Oleh TatsuyaHisaki

17 year-old Jacob lived in a small peaceful village just on the beach side far from any major city or town. H... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Part 1: The Azur Lane!
Part 2: Sakura Empire
Part 3: Akagi's Plan!
Part 4: The Mental Cube
Part 5: Spending The Day With Illustrious!
Part 6: The First Attack!
Part 7: Enterprise!
Part 8: Fight or Save?
Part 9: The First Siren Attack!
Part 10: A New Ally!
Part 11: Prinz And Iron Blood!
Part 12: The Rescue Operation!
Part 14: PARTY TIME!!
Part 15: I Became an Older Brother...Again?!
Part 16: My Date With Illustrious.
Part 17: The Secret's Out.
Part 18: The Paradise That Embodies Heaven!
Part 19: The Paradise That Embodies Heaven (Pt. 2)
Part 20: The "Fishing" Trip
Part 21: Finally... At Long Last.
Part 22: Fight Once Again...For Her Sake.
Part 23: The Brutal Truth...That Reminds Me of That Day. (Contains Lemon)
Part 24: Mother Complex...
Part 25: Three Legends of the Sakura Empire!
Part 26: New Bases, New Faces, and New Fears... (Contains Lemon)
Part 27: New Bases, New Faces, and New Fears... (Pt.2)
Part 28: New Bases, New Faces, and New Fears... (Pt.3) (Contains Lemon)
Part 29: The Crane Sisters. (Contains Lemon)
Part 30: The Grey Ghost and the Head Maid! (Contains Lemon) (Christmas Special)
Part 31: The Pride of Iron Blood. (New Years Special) (Final)

Part 13: Setting Up For the Ceremony!

2.4K 20 111
Oleh TatsuyaHisaki

Date: Eh.

Time: Honestly don't know, but late afternoon I guess.

Location: Azur Lane's main base.

Though it took me about 1 and a half days to get to Iron Blood, it only took me half a day to get back home from Iron Blood. I was sitting in my office working on some paperwork. I only had a little bit left and it took me about five minutes and then I was done. 

Finished with paperwork, I leaned back in my chair and threw my arms over my head and my hands slammed into the back of the backrest.

Jacob: *thoughts* It only took me half a day to get home so why'd it take so long to get to Iron Blood? Prinz wouldn't have gone slow on purpose would she? Wait, no she would. Damn her. She has like no control over herself.

I turned my chair to where I was looking out the window. The sun was setting and the sky was filled with a mix of pink and orange.

Jacob: *thoughts* Finally though, the four major camps are allied with each other. The only threat we face now is the Sirens. I'm tired of thinking for today, so I'm heading home.

I stood up from my chair and started walking to the door when I had realized something.

Jacob: *thoughts* Again, I forgot that I don't have a house...still. I really need to get one. I'll just sleep in my office till I get a house though.

I walked over to one of the couches and I laid down on it. Before long, I slowly fell asleep.

I woke to light shining in my eyes. I put my arm up to block the light from shining on me and that's when I noticed something, or someone I should say, standing next to the couch. It took me a little bit to figure it out, but I was able to see who it was.

Jacob: I-Illustrious?

Illustrious: Greetings, Commander. I hope you had a pleasant nights rest.

Jacob: Yeah a little. It would be nicer if I had a house though.

Illustrious: I take it you convinced Iron Blood to rejoin?

Jacob: Yeah I did. Now that that's out of the way all we have to worry about are the Sirens.

Illustrious: Did you have fun in Iron Blood?

Images of everything I went through both going and why I was in Iron Blood came into my head.

Jacob: Y-yeah, something like that.

Illustrious: And I take it you had a safe trip with those two when you brought them to Sakura Empire?

Images of the Sirens attacking us and basically everything else that happened came to mind.

Jacob: Of course! Nothing bad happened at all.

Illustrious: Are you sure?

Jacob: A-absolutely positive.

Illustrious stared at me for a few seconds before a smile appeared on her face.

Illustrious: I'm happy to hear that, Commander!

Jacob: *thoughts* Can't believe I got out of that one. If she would have found out, I'd be done for.

I looked up at Illustrious.

Jacob: So hey, about you doing my work while I was gone.

Illustrious: You needn't worry about that, Commander. It is my job a your secretary.

Jacob: I know, but I still feel like I should repay you.

Illustrious: You don't need to, Commander.

Jacob: I'll tell you what, after this ceremony is over, let's go on a date.

Illustrious's eyes opened up as she put a hand over her mouth and I could see that she was blushing.

Illustrious: A-a...date?

Jacob: Yeah sure. So how bout it?

Illustrious: Well...if that is what you request of me.

Jacob: No Illustrious, this isn't about me. I'm asking you if you want to go on a date. The decision is yours.

Illustrious stared at me with wide eyes and I could see that she was blushing a little more now. I looked her in the eyes and I could see a small shine in them.

Illustrious: I-I'd love to, Commander!

Jacob: What really?! I didn't think you would want to.

Illustrious: No, Commander. I want to go on a date with you! I've been waiting so long for you to ask me that!

Jacob: Wait seriously?!

(Illustrious's P.O.V)

Illustrious: Commander's so cute when he talks in his sleep. So that's what he wants to do to make it up to me?

I was standing on the side of the couch next to the Commander as he talked every so often.

Illustrious: I really would love to go on a date with you, Commander.

(Jacob's P.O.V)

Everything went dark for a few seconds before I opened my eyes. My vision was a little blurry, but I noticed someone standing next to me. 

Jacob: I-Illustrious?

Illustrious: Yes, Commander. It's me.

Jacob: Oh okay, cool.

I sat up on the couch as I raised my arms above my head and let out a yawn.

Illustrious: Commander, do you mind if I take a seat?

Jacob: Huh? No why?

Illustrious: I'm feeling a bit dizzy is all.

Jacob: Well you don't need to ask me to sit down.

Illustrious took a seat next to me. Her hands were in her lap and a smile was on her face.

Jacob: What you smiling about?

Illustrious: Oh it's nothing, Commander. Did you have a nice rest?

Jacob: Yeah, but I wish I had a house with a bed to sleep in.

Illustrious: I see. You only need ask me and I would let you spend the night with me.

Jacob: Yeah I know, but...

Illustrious: But what, Commander?

Jacob: Well, you are high on the social status and I don't want people to get the wrong idea about you if they find out we sleep together.

Illustrious: You don't need to worry about that.

Jacob: I know, but I still don't want to risk that.

Illustrious: Commander, I have a request for you. Do you mind hearing it?

Jacob: Of course I don't mind. I'm happy to listen to anything you want to say.

Illustrious: Is that so? Well then, Commander. Do you mind coming with me please?

Jacob: N-no. But, where are we going?

Illustrious: I want to show you what we've done in setting up for the ceremony. You told me to do it in the hall where we held that party for you, but the thing is, that building is too small to hold a party this big. So we had to set it up in a different building.

Jacob: I guess you're right. I forgot that the building was a little small for something that big.

Illustrious: I have a car ready outside, Commander. Please follow me.

After that, me and Illustrious left my office and we made our way to the car. We rode into town and a few minutes after entering the town, we arrived at a building that was way bigger than the one where my party was held. Luxurious curtains were hung all over the outside of the building and over the door. We started walking inside and as we walked through the door, I raised my hand to feel the curtains.

Jacob: Silk?

Illustrious: That's right. What do you think, Commander?

Jacob: Yeah, I like it a lot. Nice touch. And the color too.

Illustrious: Some of them are Sky Blue and the others are like a blue crystally color.

Jacob: I see. That's great!

We walked inside and there were a bunch of people setting up. Some of them were hanging up curtains like the ones outside while others were setting up tables for food and drinks.

Illustrious: What do you thing? Is it to your liking, Commander?

Jacob: Beyond that! This looks great Illustrious!

Illustrious: Thank you, Commander. I'm not the only person you should be thanking though.

Jacob: No I know. I'm going to thank everyone who helped set up.

Illustrious: Commander, there is one more thing I would like to show to you.

Jacob: There's more?

Illustrious: Yes, but it isn't about the party.

Jacob: Oh really? Okay then let's go see it!

Illustrious: Then if you would follow me please.

Jacob: You lead the way Illustrious!

We walked back outside and we got back into the car. I was sitting on the right side of the car facing the front while Illustrious was sitting on my left. Her shoulders were practically touching mine. A few minutes later, the car stopped and I looked out the window on my side. I turned to look out the other window, but there was something covering it.

Illustrious: You ready, Commander?

Jacob: Yeah?

We both stood up and I opened the door before stepping down to the cement. I turned around and held out a hand to Illustrious who took it and I helped her step down from the car. We started walking around the back of the car, but before I was even able to get around to the back, Illustrious grabbed my arm sleeve. 

Jacob: Is something wrong?

Illustrious: Not at all, Commander. What I want to show you is a bit special so I'm going to cover your eyes with my hands. If that is fine with you, Commander?

Jacob: Oh, that's fine. I didn't know that this was a surprise.

Illustrious didn't say anything. She put her hands over my eyes and we started walking around the car. After a few seconds, we stopped and Illustrious turned me to my left 90 degrees.

Illustrious: You ready, Commander?

Jacob: You hiding something?

Illustrious: Not at all.

Jacob: Alrighty then. Let's see it.

Illustrious removed her hands from my eyes and light filled my vision. When it cleared, I saw a few people standing in front of me. There was Cleveland, Enterprise, Hornet, and Belfast.

Jacob: Oh hey everyone. What's up?

Belfast: Greetings, Master. 

Jacob: So this was the surprise? 

Cleveland: Not us.

Cleveland and Enterprise stepped to one side as Hornet and Belfast stepped to the other side. I looked past them and saw a modern Japanese style house.

Jacob: Sweat house, but who's it for?

No one said a word. Then Belfast walked up to me and she held out both her hands together and in her hands, was a key.

Jacob: What's going on...

Belfast: For you, Master.

Jacob: What's the key for?

Hornet: Oh come on man! 

Cleveland: The key is for the house!

Jacob: You can't be serious?! I don't own a house.

Illustrious: We know. That's why each of us put in some money to buy this house.

Jacob: I still don't...

Enterprise: We bought this house for you, Commander.

Jacob: For...me?

Illustrious: That's right! We bought this house for you because we knew you didn't have one, but it was a gift from us to show that we appreciate everything you're doing for Azur Lane. 

Cleveland: You convinced Sakura Empire and Iron Blood to join us. 

Belfast: You accomplished so much for Azur Lane even though you had no obligation to do so.

Jacob: So you bought this house...for me?

Illustrious: That's correct, Commander.

I didn't know how to feel after that. I honestly had no clue what to think anymore.

I felt tears form in my eyes as they started to flow down my face. I fell to my knees as I continued to stare at the house behind my friends. 

Illustrious: Commander?

I quickly snapped out of it and I got back to my feet.

Jacob: I'm fine. I just...

Belfast: Please, this way, Master.

Belfast handed me the key before she started walking towards the house. I was right behind her as everyone else followed behind me. As we got to the door, Belfast turned around and smiled at me before stepping aside. Tears still flowing down my cheeks.

Cleveland: C'mon! Go ahead and unlock it.

I walked up to the door and I stuck the key in the keyhole before I slowly turned the key. A few seconds later, a noise came from the door. I grabbed the handle and turned it slowly before pushing the door open. I stepped inside and all the lights were off. I was slowly walking down the hall, my mouth wide open in shock. The lights turned on and for a few minutes after that, me and everyone else were walking around the house. 

A few minutes later, I told everyone thank you as I gave them hugs. Then they said that they were going back to help set up for the party. I was sitting on the edge of my new bed and Illustrious turned around and was about to start walking away. I quickly reached out and grabbed her skirt at the waist. She stopped and turned around as I let go of her clothes.

Illustrious: Is something wrong, Commander?

Jacob: Please...stay here for awhile. I don't want you to go.

Illustrious: Commander?

Jacob: Please Illustrious, don't go.

There was a brief moment of silence before Illustrious replied.

Illustrious: If that is what you  wish, Commander.

Illustrious walked over to the side of my bed and she took a seat next to me. We sat there in silence for a few seconds.

Jacob: *In a low voice* Thank you, Illustrious.

Illustrious: Commander?

Jacob: Thank you, so much.

I started leaning towards Illustrious before I wrapped my arms around her as I held her in a tight embrace.

Illustrious: You don't need to thank me for this, Commander.

Jacob: Not just for this. For everything you've done for me. I probably wouldn't have been here today if it wasn't for you Illustrious. You saved my life.

Illustrious: Commander.

Jacob: I'm sorry for acting like this Illustrious. I just...

Illustrious: It is alright, Commander.

Jacob: Illustrious.

Illustrious: Yes, Commander?

Jacob: Do you mind staying here for a while with me?

Illustrious: Not at all, Commander. I'll stay for as long as you'd like.

Jacob: Thank you.

I felt myself losing consciousness as I felt an arm rest across my back. My body started sliding off of Illustrious's shoulder and my head fell in her lap as everything went still.

(Illustrious's P.O.V)

Illustrious: *thoughts* Commander makes such a cute face when he sleeps, it's almost too much. 

I moved my hand up the commander's back and placed it on his head. I softly ran my fingers through his hair as one would do to the other when in a relationship.

Illustrious: *thoughts* I love you, Commander.

(Jacob's P.O.V)

I slowly started to open my eyes. They felt wet from something and I couldn't think what it could have been. I started picking myself up and now, I was sitting straight up. I looked around for a few seconds and when I turned to my left, I saw Illustrious sitting next to me with a small smile on her face. That's when I remembered everything that had happened today.

Illustrious: Did you rest well?

Jacob: *In soft voice* Illustrious.

Illustrious: Yes, Commander?

Jacob: Thank you for staying with me.

Illustrious: It was no problem at all, Commander.

Jacob: I want to talk to you about something Illustrious.

Illustrious: No matter what you ask of me, Commander, I'll accept it... So, Commander, please tell me how you feel about me.

Jacob: Wait, how'd you...?

Illustrious: I can see it in your eyes, Commander. 

Jacob: First, I wanted to apologize to you.

Illustrious: What for, Commander?

Jacob: Before that though, Illustrious, please, tell me how you feel about me.

Illustrious: I'm sure you already know that, Commander. But I assume you want to hear me say it for confirmation, correct?

Jacob: That's right. I want to make sure there won't be any mistakes.

Illustrious: I see. Well, Commander, it's simple. I love you, Commander.

Jacob: I see, so I was right. Well now that that's out of the way, Illustrious, I'm sorry that I made you wait for so long. I had a feeling that you felt that way towards me for awhile now, but I wasn't too sure. Back when you brought me shopping, when Hornet pushed me closer to you so we could kiss, I could see that you wanted to.

Illustrious: So you've known for that long?

Jacob: No, a little longer actually. That time just confirmed it for me. Like I said, I'm sorry for making you wait for so long. It's just, I've been pushing away your feelings because, well you're you. You're beautiful, elegant, very popular, and not to mention, royalty. When I take a look at you I just have this feeling that I want to be with you, but then I take a look at myself and well, I lose all hope.

Illustrious: Commander.

Jacob: I'm so sorry Illustrious. I shouldn't have done that to you just because of how I felt. I wouldn't blame you if you hate me now or forever.

Illustrious: Commander.

Jacob: I don't have any right to ask you this, but, can you find it in your heart to forgive me, Illustrious?

Illustrious: Commander.

Without saying a word, I looked up at Illustrious who had a soft smile on her face.

Illustrious: I never once hated you and I never will. You don't need to apologize for what you did. If I would have just come out and told you how I felt...

Jacob: No, that's not on you Illustrious. I should have come out and said it instead of ignoring your feelings.

Illustrious: Commander, you know, my love for you hasn't changed at all. Can I ask how you feel about me?

Jacob: I loved you too Illustrious. But it's like I said, you're beautiful, elegant, and everything else. Me, I'm just some kid who should have died with his village. A kid who became the commander of a fleet because he didn't want to upset anyone. Not to mention that he would have a better chance at finding the Sirens. I don't deserve to be the commander.

Illustrious: But, Commander, everyone is happy that you became the commander. You've shown us all what you can do when you put your mind to something. You told us that you were going to get Sakura Empire and Iron Blood to join us and you did. When you put your mind to something, you make sure it gets done. 

Jacob: Illustrious.

Illustrious: It's like you said, Commander. My light is with you, so everything will be fine.

I looked at Illustrious with my eyes wide and my mouth slightly open. I couldn't believe that she still thought of me the way she has been. Even after everything I told her. Now, I was starting to feel better about myself. Once again, she saved my life.

Jacob: *In soft voice* Illustrious.

Illustrious: What is it, Commander?

Jacob: You saved my life again. Thank you. If I never would have met you, I'd probably would have given up already, but you keep picking me back up when I fall. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me.

Illustrious: You don't need to thank me, Commander. I'm happy to stay by your side for the rest of our lives.

Then Illustrious softly placed her hand on my cheek as we slowly leaned towards each other. A few seconds later, our lips pressed together and we kissed.

Jacob: *thoughts* Her lips are so soft. I never want to be apart from her again. I want to stay by her side forever.

Our lips parted and now we were staring into each other's eyes.

Jacob: ....

Illustrious: It's alright, Commander. I'll accept your feelings no matter what.

With those words, we leaned in again as our lips locked once more. We kissed like that for a few seconds before Illustrious fell onto her back and she pulled me with her. Now, I was on top of her as we continued to kiss. I felt her fingers running through my hair as I had my arms around her back. We eventually parted ways and now, Illustrious had her arms around my neck as we stared into each other's eyes again.

Jacob: Illustrious, please, don't ever leave me. I don't know if I could bare the thought of being apart from you.

Illustrious: You don't need to worry about that, Commander. I'll always stay at your side, no matter what.

Jacob: *In soft voice* Thank you.

Illustrious: You're welcome, Commander.

After that, I shifted to my side a little and I laid down right next to Illustrious, our foreheads pressed together. We laid like that for awhile and I even noticed that we were holding hands. 

Jacob: *thoughts* I never want to be apart from her again. She is the reason why I never gave up on myself and she will always be that reason.

After a few minutes, I felt my hand moving and it pressed against something very soft. I opened my eyes to see Illustrious looking at me. Then I looked down to see that she was holding my hand against her breast.

Illustrious: Commander... can you feel my heartbeat through the palm of your hand?

Jacob: Well, you know, it's kinda hard to tell when there is a huge amount of meat between my hand and your heart, but yeah, I can feel it.

I gave Illustrious a gentle smile as she did the same.

Jacob: Hey Illustrious, I was thinking.

Illustrious: What is it, Commander?

Jacob: I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me after the ceremony?

Illustrious: I would love to, Commander.

Jacob: Awsome! 

Illustrious let out a small giggle.

Illustrious: You're so cute when you are excited.

Jacob: *Blushes a bit* 

Illustrious: Especially when it's down there.

Jacob: Huh?! What are you talking about?! It's not even like that right now.

Illustrious: *Giggles* I'm just teasing you, Commander. But you know, you shouldn't be embarrassed about that. *Whispers in my ear* I'm sure I'll be seeing it one day.

Jacob: ....

Illustrious: I'm just teasing.

Jacob: Can you even have children? I mean, yeah you look like a human woman but you're actually a ship. So is that even possible? I don't just mean you, I'm talking about everyone in all the camps.

Illustrious: I don't know, I never tried. So is that what you want from me, Commander?

Jacob: No, I'd rather wait to do that when I'm married.

Illustrious: It's so easy to tease you. 

Jacob: So I've been told.

We just stared at each other for a few seconds before I gave her a smile.

Jacob: Well, I don't know how long I was out for earlier, but it's not time to be sleeping.

Illustrious: You were only out for a few minutes.

Jacob: I see. Well again Illustrious, thank you for helping buy this house for me. I really appreciate it and I'll never forget everything you've done for me.

----Time Skip----

Illustrious: I have a little something extra for you, Commander.

Jacob: Do ya now?

Illustrious: I do. It's right in here.

Illustrious walked over to a door near my bed and opened it. Inside hung several pairs of clothes that a commander would wear.

Jacob: So that's my commander outfit?

Illustrious: It is.

Jacob: You know, it's about time I start wearing it.

I got up and walked over to the closet and grabbed one of the hangers.

Illustrious: Would you like me to help you change, Commander?

Jacob: I think I got the pants, but I don't wear fancy clothes almost to all so yeah I might need your help.

Illustrious: Well let me know when you're ready for my help.

Jacob: I will, thanks.

After that, Illustrious walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind her. I got undressed before putting on the pants. I put on my socks and shoes. 

Jacob: I could use your help now Illustrious.

Illustrious walked back into the room with a smile on her face.

Illustrious: As you wish, Commander.

Illustrious walked over to me and put on the white long-sleeved undershirt. She fixed to colar and then she helped me into the white coat. When we got it on, I turned to Illustrious who was holding my cap. She extended it out to me and I grabbed it before putting it on. I fixed the cap and turned towards a mirror. I stood there examining myself for a few seconds.

Illustrious: That looks good on you.

Jacob: You think so? Wish it was a little looser around the neck area.

I turned back to Illustrious who had a small smile on her face and I smiled back.

Jacob: Well, now I can scratch crying off my list of things to do today.

Illustrious let out a small giggle.

Jacob: It's time to get the day started! First things first, I need to find Hornet.

Illustrious: Do you have business with her?

Jacob: You could say that.

Illustrious: She should be helping set up for the ceremony.

Jacob: Okay then, I'll head over right now.

Illustrious: You're going to walk there?

Jacob: Yeah I guess.

Illustrious: Why not take a ride with me? I'm going help set up anyway.

Jacob: Well in that case, I'll take you up on that offer.

Me and Illustrious made our way to the front door. I turned off all the lights in the house and I opened the door and stepped aside for Illustrious. When she stepped out of the house I turned off the light in the hall before closing the door. I locked the door and walked to the car. I opened the door for Illustrious and she stepped inside as I followed after her.

----Time Skip----

A few minutes later, we arrived to the building where the ceremony was going to be held. We walked inside and everyone waved to us. I thought finding Hornet was going to be difficult, but turns out she was one of the first people I saw when we walked in. I told Illustrious bye and walked over to Hornet.

Jacob: Hey Hornet.

Hornet: Oh hey, what's up Jacob?

Jacob: I have a fa.... *Long pause* Jacob?

Hornet: You okay buddy?

Jacob: You called me Jacob.

Hornet: That's your name right?

I didn't reply, instead, I stared at her with an expression of shock on my face. Then I immediately  took both her hands in mine and held them up to chest level.

Jacob: Marry me, please.

Hornet: Wait what?! You gotta be joking!

I let got of Hornet's hands as I put my right hand on my hip and I smiled.

Jacob: Of course I'm joking. I mean unless you want to get married. 

Hornet: I could be convinced.

Jacob: Ooohh, now I might have some hope.

Me and Hornet laughed a little.

Hornet: Yeah, but there ain't gonna be much hope with me.

Jacob: Ahh hey now, you're pretty cute you know. I definitely wouldn't mind. I was just messing earlier. I'm just happy someone called me by my name instead of "Commander".

Hornet: I get it.

Jacob: I'm just in a good mood right now. Again thanks for helping buy that house for me.

Hornet: It ain't a problem man.

Jacob: Well, I was wanting to find you for something. Mind if I ask a favor?

Hornet: What ya need?

Jacob: *Whispers* I need you to take me to your older sister, Yorktown. I need to see her.

Hornet: Why ya need to see her? If you don't mind me asking?

Jacob: Well actually, that's a little bit of a secret. But I mean she is your older sister so you have a right to know.

Hornet: You tryna get with her?

Jacob: Who am I to you?

Hornet: I'm just joking.

Jacob: *Chuckles* No I'm not 'tryna' get with her, I am planning to surprise Enterprise.

Hornet: Surprise her?

Jacob: Yeah. I'm sorry but that's all I can tell you for now. Can you please take me to see her?

Hornet: You aren't gonna try anything weird?

Jacob: Define 'weird'.

Hornet: Like you won't...

Jacob: Wasn't serious. Look I just need to talk with her.

Hornet: I guess I can take you to her, but I'm helping out here.

Jacob: From what I'm seeing even without your help this place will be ready by the time we need it to be ready. You're a big help around here but I think they got this. Besides, what I need to talk to Yorktown about is kinda important.

Hornet: I get it. Well then I take you to her.

Jacob: Okay cool. Thanks.

After that, me and Hornet left and we were driven back onto the main base. The car stopped outside of a building that looked like the dorms. We got down and made our way into the building. A few minutes later, we were standing outside of a door that had a sign that read 'Yorktown' on it.

Hornet: Well, this is it.

Jacob: Thanks again.

Hornet: I'll head back now if that's all you need.

Jacob: You can stay and visit for a while if you want.

Hornet: I haven't talked to her in a while so I guess I can.

Jacob: Sounds good.

After that, Hornet knocked on the door and opened it before walking inside.

Hornet: Yo Yorktown! How you been?

Yorktown: Oh, hello Hornet. I've been good. And you? How have you been?

Hornet: Oh ya know, same old same old.

Yorktown: I see, and what about Enterprise?

Hornet: Well, you see. Actually, there's someone here that wants to see you. 

Yorktown: Someone wants to see me?

Hornet: Yep. He asked me to bring him to you. Says he has something important with you.

Yorktown: Where is he?

Hornet: He should have came in. Hold on.

Hornet walked over to the door and peeked outside.

Hornet: What are you doing? I thought you wanted to see her?

Jacob: I do. I'm just preparing myself.

Hornet: For what?

Jacob: She's both Enterprise's and your older sister, and from what you told me about what happened to her, I'm just preparing. My weakness is siblings, remember?

Hornet: Oh c'mon, there isn't anything to be scared of.

Jacob: Yeah I guess you're right.

Hornet stepped back into the room and I followed her.

Hornet: Here he is.

Yorktown: Oh, you must be the commander!

(Yorktown)

Jacob: I am. My name's Jacob. It's a pleasure to meet you Yorktown.

Yorktown: Likewise. 

Hornet: Well I'm gonna head back to go help set up some more.

Jacob: Alright.

Yorktown: Be safe Hornet.

Hornet: You too.

After that, Hornet left and it was just me and Yorktown.

Yorktown: You seem to know her well.

Jacob: Yeah. I saved her a while back and we're friends now.

Yorktown: I see. Well thank you for saving her.

Jacob: No need. 

Yorktown: Do you know how Enterprise has been doing?

Jacob: She's fine for now. I wish I could say that nothing bad happened, but I'm not going to lie to you like that.

I explained everything that happened to Enterprise.

Yorktown: I see. I'm sad to hear that she's going through that.

Jacob: I am too.

Yorktown: Commander, can I ask you something?

Jacob: Anything you want, ask away.

Yorktown: Can you promise me that you'll protect her? She's my little sister and I'm worried about her. Can you promise me that?

I stared at Yorktown for a few seconds before shaking my head.

Jacob: I can't, sorry.

Yorktown: Why not? I heard that you're a strong fighter.

Jacob: I can't make that promise to you because I made that same promise to Enterprise herself. However, what I can do is add you in that promise as someone else who I will fulfill that promise to. Is that okay with you?

Yorktown: You already promised to protect her?

Jacob: I did. To her, now you, and myself.

Yorktown: I see. That makes me very happy.

Jacob: Glad to hear it.

After that we made small talk for several minutes.

Jacob: So Yorktown, I want to ask, how's the reparement been?

Yorktown: It's been good. Thank you for doing this for me even though I didn't request it. 

Jacob: You're welcome. So, can you walk around?

Yorktown: I haven't tried at all.

Jacob: I see. Do you think you can try for me right now? If not then that's fine. I don't want to rush you.

Yorktown: It might me a little hard at first, but I think I can manage.

Jacob: That's what I like to hear. Mind trying right now?

Yorktown: I can. 

After that, I helped Yorktown out of the bed. We took it slow at first and she was doing great. She almost fell twice, but I caught her. She had her hand on mine as I helped her walk around the room until she got used to walking again.

Yorktown: Thank you, Commander.

Jacob: Don't mention it. I do have something I want to ask you though Yorktown.

Yorktown: What is it?

Jacob: You remember my little proposal I made?

Yorktown: I do.

Jacob: Do you think you're up for it? If not that's fine. 

Yorktown: I'm sure I can make it.

Jacob: You sure? I don't want to pressure you into it.

Yorktown: It's fine,  Commander.

Jacob: Okay then, if you say so.

Yorktown: Again, thank you for repairing me, Commander.

Jacob: No problem. Well, I'll be going now. I want to go meet with someone and ask for their help with something.

Yorktown: Okay. It was nice meeting you, Commander.

Jacob: Same to you Yorktown. See you soon.

Yorktown: See you soon, Commander.

After that I left and made my way back to town. 

----Time Skip----

It was around lunchtime and I saw that everyone who was setting up for the ceremony was leaving for a lunch break. That's when I saw Belfast and Hood talking together so I walked over to them.

Jacob: Hey you two.

Belfast: Hello, Master.

Hood: Good day, Commander.

Jacob: Are you two free for awhile?

Belfast: Yes we are, Master. Is there something I could assist you with?

Jacob: Yes actually.

----Time Skip----

Location: Jacob's house.

Belfast: You want us to teach you how to dance?

Jacob: Yeah. I don't know how and I'm sure people will want to dance with me at the ceremony. Do you think y'all can help me?

Hood: It's no problem, Commander.

Belfast: We would be happy to teach you, Master.

----A few minutes later----

Jacob: I give up.

Belfast: But we've barely begun.

Jacob: Look, I suck at dancing. I stepped on your feet at least 20 times Belfast.

Hood: Why not try with me, Commander?

Jacob: I'm sure I'll just end up stepping on your feet too.

Hood: I know a thing or two about dancing. I can whip you into shape without effort.

Jacob: That's more terrifying than reassuring, but I guess I can give it another try.

----Time Skip----

Time: 9:30 p.m.

Jacob: I feel like I could be poked and I would die.

Hood: I did say that I could whip you into shape, Commander.

Jacob: You did. I have now learned to never doubt a thing you say Hood.

Belfast: Everything should be finished now. Looks like tomorrow is a day off for everyone.

Jacob: Yeah looks like it.

Hood: So, Commander, are you bringing a date to the ceremony?

Jacob: I wasn't planning on it. It's a ceremony anyway. This isn't prom or whatever it's called.

Hood: I guess you're right. I was just curious is all.

Jacob: Man, spending over half the day learning how to dance it tiring.

Belfast: You should be able to dance to anything that is played at the ceremony.

Jacob: Yeah, as long as it's not too upbeat. You only taught me how to slow dance. Not like they're gonna play anything but slow music anyway. Thank you you two. Y'all were a big help.

Belfast: It was my pleasure, Master.

Hood: You needn't worry about it, Commander. I was happy to help.

Jacob: I think I'm ready for bed now. I'll see you two later.

Belfast: Have a good night's rest, Master. 

Hood: Good night, Commander.

Jacob: Night.

After that, Belfast and Hood left. Then I went take a shower and got ready for bed. When I finished, I climbed into bed and pulled the covers up to my chin before I slowly drifted into sleep.

I awoke the next morning feeling well rested. I climbed out of bed and got ready for the day, but then I realized that there is literally nothing going on today, so I got back into bed and went to sleep again, or tried to, anyway. That's when I felt something vewy vewy fwuffy and soft. I shifted in the bed to see what it was that was so fwuffy. Then, my heart dropped. I slapped myself in the face a solid seven times before looking at the soft thing in my bed, hoping that I was just dreaming, but as it turns out, I wasn't dreaming.

???: Good morning, Commander.

Jacob: *Panicked voice* W-what are you doing here?! How did you even find me?!

???: I always keep an eye on my Commander.

Jacob: TF? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!??!?

I tried to get out of my bed, but then an arm came around and clipped me in the throat, causing me to fall onto my back.

Akagi: Don't you want to stay in bed with Akagi, Commander?

Jacob: You're not supposed to be here! Not till tomorrow!

Akagi: Akagi just couldn't bare the thought of being away from her dear Commander any longer.

Jacob: Dear Commander? Since when in the hell did you even like me?

Akagi: I don't know what you're talking about, Commander. 

Jacob: Oh come on! Your attitude towards me did a complete 180. Before you only wanted me around to use me in Sakura Empire, now you actually think of me as a person?

Akagi: Commander, one shouldn't talk that what about themselves. I'm willing to give you my entire being if you so desire it.

Jacob: I'm fine thank you!

Akagi: Come closer, Commander. Can you feel the heat of my love?

Jacob: What are you even talking about? 

Akagi: My love can incinerate the world and burn on, Commander.

Jacob: That's a damn lie!

Akagi: You doubt my love, Commander? Then let me show you just how powerful my love is.

???: Dear sister, what is going on here?

I turned towards the voice only to find Kaga standing at my bedroom door.

Jacob: Y-you're here too?!

Akagi: Come on, Commander. Won't you stay here with me for just a little longer?

Jacob: NO!! How did you two even find where I live?!

Akagi: I just followed the scent of my dear Commander.

Jacob: You're crazy!!

Akagi: Come now, Commander.

Jacob: Finding me is one thing, but how did you two even get in my house?! It was locked!

Akagi: I'll do anything for my Commander.

Jacob: Whatever, I'm leaving now!

Akagi: Wait, Commander. Akagi will come with you.

----Time Skip----

Jacob: Fuck my life.

Akagi: Commander, won't you hold hands with me? Akagi doesn't want to get seperated from you.

Jacob: No please let's get seperated. You'd be doing me a favor.

Me, Akagi, and Kaga were walking through town heading to the main base. I was going to my office and no matter how hard I tried, they wouldn't leave me alone.

Jacob: What are you playing at Akagi? There's no way you just decided to act like this.

Akagi: I don't know what you mean, Commander. You belong to me and me alone.

Jacob: Oohohohohkay, let's get one thing absolutely straight, I do not belong to you or anyone else. Got it? Good.

I turned back to face the way I was walking when something grabbed me by my chin. I was forced to turn to face Akagi and her face was right in mine.

Akagi: Com~man~der.

Jacob: Try scaring me all you want, I'm telling you that I don't belong to you Akagi.

Akagi let go of me and I faced forwards. That's when I felt Akagi wrap her arms around mine.

Jacob: *thoughts* Son of a... fine then. Let's see how she likes it.

I quickly removed my arms from Akagi's. Then I grabbed one of her tails and started rubbing it.

Jacob: *thoughts* Her tails and ears should be very sensitive. That's when I can make a run for it.

Akagi: Oh my, Commander. You musn't in public. But if that's what you want then I'm happy to fulfill your needs.

Jacob: *thoughts* SHE ACTUALLY LIKE IT!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I let go of Akagi's tail and took off in a panic. My heart was pumping as I heard Akagi call after me, but I didn't stop running.

A few minutes later, I made it to the academy as I opened the door and slammed it shut behind me. I turned around and started running again, but immediately stopped as I was about to run into Enterprise.

Enterprise: Commander, is everything okay?

Jacob: NO! NOTHING IS OKAY ANYMORE!

Enterprise: What are you talking about, Commander?

Jacob: I'm sorry I have to do this to you Enterprise, but please save me!

I quickly ran past Enterprise as I stopped and turned around right behind her, my hands on her shoulders. 

Enterprise: What's going on, Commander?

Jacob: It's her. She's coming for me.

Enterprise: Who's...?

As Enterprise was about to ask me a question, the doors to the building flew open. I hid myself behind Enterprise even more in fear for my life.

Enterprise: Who's there?!

There was no response. Then the sound of footsteps filled the hall.

Enterprise: What's going on, Commander?

Jacob: *Whispers* It's her. She's coming for me. Akagi.

The moment I said her name, Akagi was now standing at the door with a smile on her face.

Akagi: Commander! Where are you, Commander?!

Enterprise: Akagi! What are you doing here?

Akagi: If it isn't the famous Grey Ghost. I don't have business with you. Tell me where I can find my dear Commander. I know he's here, I can smell him.

Enterprise: Sakura Empire and Iron Blood aren't supposed to be here until tomorrow, so why are you here Akagi?

Akagi: I came to see my Commander.

Enterprise didn't say anything.

Akagi: Ah, there you are, Commander. You can come out now. I won't hurt you.

Jacob: *thoughts* Maybe it's for the best. If I don't then who knows what Akagi might do.

I made up my mind and decided to face the fear that was in front of me. I walked out from behind Enterprise and faced Akagi.

Akagi: Commander, please don't do that again. You had me worried that you would hurt yourself.

Akagi started running up to me with her arms out, ready to embrace me. As Akagi was about to wrap her arms around me, I sidestepped and karate-chopped the back of her head, then she fell unconscious and started falling to the floor. I quickly grabbed her by the back of her collar before she hit the ground. That's when Kaga walked in.

Kaga: Akagi! What did you do to her?!

Jacob: I'm not dealing with this shit anymore. She isn't hurt, just knocked her out is all. She'll wake up in a little while so don't worry. I'm taking her to my office soI can keep an eye on her. I have work to do anyway.

I put my right arm at the back of Akagi's knees and my left arm around her back as I started carrying her bridal style to my office.

Jacob: Sorry bout that Enterprise.

Enterprise: It's fine, Commander.

----Time Skip----

Location: Jacob's office.

I was sitting at my desk as Akagi was laying on one of the couches. It's been at least a few hours since I knocked out Akagi. I had just finished up a bit of paperwork as I heard a small moan come from Akagi. I looked up at her as she started picking herself up.

Akagi: Where am I? I can't believe my dear Commander would do something like that to me.

Jacob: What'd you expect? You were chasing me like you wanted to murder me.

Akagi quickly turned around to face me.

Akagi: Commander!

Akagi started to get up from the couch.

Jacob: Don't you even think about it.

Akagi stopped as she looked at me.

Jacob: Here's the deal Akagi, tell me why you're acting like this and I'll reward you. I also want to know why you're here and if the rest of Sakura Empire is here as well.

Akagi: Commander?

Jacob: There has to be a reason as to why you are acting like this towards me. Like I said earlier, your attitude towards me did a complete 180 compared to a few days ago.

Akagi: Commander, I had a sister once.

That's all Akagi said at first and when she said it, I felt something pulling in my heart.

Akagi: I loved her so much. Her name was Amagi. She was my older sister.

Jacob: No office, but what does this have to do with the way you act towards me?

Akagi: Amagi is gone now. She will never come back.

Jacob: Excuse my being blunt, but you mean she passed a while back, right?

Akagi: That's right, Commander.

I stared at Akagi for a few seconds before I closed my eyes and stood up. Then I made my way over to Akagi and I took a seat next to her.

Jacob: Keep going Akagi. I'm listening.

Akagi: You must have heard of Project Orochi right?

Jacob: I have.

Akagi: The truth is, Commander. Sakura Empire has been working with the Sirens on Project Orochi.

Jacob: I know.

Akagi: The Siren told me that through Project Orochi, I could bring back Amagi.

Jacob: And you believed the Siren?

Akagi: At first I didn't, but then I did. I wanted to be with Amagi again.

Jacob: That's understandable Akagi. You did say that you loved your sister, it only makes sense that you would want to be with her again. Believe me, I know that all too well. You aren't alone Akagi.

Akagi did say anything after that. I stretched my arm over her shoulders and pulled her closer to me.

Jacob: As sad as it is Akagi, your sister is gone from this world now. She isn't coming back. But that doesn't mean she's gone forever. She'll still be with you and everyone else she loved, right here.

I pressed my index finger to Akagi's chest, where her heart was.

Jacob: You know Akagi, you and I aren't too different from each other.

Akagi: It's just, you're just as important to me as Amagi was. I don't want to lose my commander like I lost Amagi.

Jacob: You won't Akagi. I'm not going anywhere.

Akagi: Commander.

Jacob: Listen Akagi. Not the part about you loving your sister, but the part about me being just as important to you as Amagi was is bullshit. She's your sister and I'm nothing more than a stranger to you. Whether or not Amagi is here shouldn't matter. Family comes before anything else.

Akagi: Commander.

Jacob: I just want to clear something up Akagi. I know that I act like I don't like you, but the truth is, yes I do think you are a little crazy and obsessed with me, but I do think you're beautiful. I don't hate you in any way, I just want you to... actually no. I don't want you to change at all. If you did then you wouldn't be Akagi anymore.

Akagi: Commander?

Jacob: Huh?

I looked at Akagi and gave her a little smile.

Akagi: You are important to me, Commander. Not only did you same me from the Sirens, but you forgave me for trying to use you. On top of that, you want what's best for Sakura Empire don't you?

Jacob: I do, but I also want what's best for the world. That means I want what's best for all the camps and for humanity. Don't forget that I'm still a human.

Akagi: Commander...

I gave Akagi a gentle smile as I patted her on the head.

Jacob: Now, Akagi.

Akagi: Yes, Commander?

Jacob: So Akagi, why are you here anyway? Is everyone else from Sakura Empire here as well?

Akagi: No, it's just me and Kaga, and I came here because I really did want to see you.

Jacob: *Sighs* Alright fine. I'll accept that answer.

Akagi: Now, Commander, I do recall you said that you think I'm beautiful.

Jacob: Down girl.

I stood up from the couch and turned to face Akagi as I extended my hand out to her.

Jacob: Come on Akagi. We have some time left today. 

Akagi: What do you want to do?

Jacob: Well, unlike last time, I was thinking that we could go on any actual date. You know, one where I actually act like a boyfriend this time.

Akagi: Commander, are you serious?

Jacob: I am.

Akagi: Oh, Commander! Now I wonder how long it will take you to marry me.

Jacob: You might be waiting a while for that, but then again, only time can tell. *Winks*

Akagi grabbed my hand and I helped her up. After that, we left my office and headed back into town. We did a lot of different things on our date. We grabbed a bite to eat since it was about noon. Then we went shopping for a while.

----Time Skip----

Location: Town Park.

It was late in the afternoon and me and Akagi were walking through the local park in town. We were walking and talking for a few minutes and eventually we were in town now. As we left the park I heard a bunch of laughter and not just the "That was funny!" kind of laughter. It sounded like someone doing something bad, but they liked it. Me and Akagi went check it out and when we did, I saw Unicorn, Cleveland, and even Illustrious. Unicorn was against a wall with Cleveland standing right in front of her as Illustrious was standing on the side of Cleveland. As we got closer I was able to hear more of what was going on. There were at least five older guys surrounding them.

Guy 1: Well now, looks like we got ourselves some good looking ones.

Cleveland: You leave Unicorn alone you disgusting pervert!

Guy 3: Come on now, you don't need to act like that. You won't be missing out on any of the action.

Guy 4: I don't know, I think I'm liking the really busty one right here. She looks pretty fancy too.

Me and Akagi were only a few feet away from them now and I could see one of the guys reaching out towards Illustrious. As he was about to grab her, I grabbed his hand by the wrist and stopped him.

Jacob: What's going on here?

Guy 2: Who are you?

Guy 5: Get lost kid! This has nothing to do with you!

Jacob: Considering these are my friends, I think this has everything to do with me.

Guy 1: I see you brought another beaut with you huh? I think we'll take her too.

Jacob: I don't think so. 

Guy 1: What did you say? You know who you're talking to kid?

Jacob: Don't know, don't care. Just get lost before something bad happens.

Guy 1: You little punk! How dare you speak that way to me.

I let go of the guy's hand as he punched me in the face. I stuck out my foot and stopped myself from falling. I noticed that Akagi was about ready to tear these guys apart. I quickly stuck out my hand to stop her. That's when the five guys started walking away.

Guy 1: What a waist. Girls like those aren't worth much except for pleasuring us.

Guy 3: Yeah that's true.

At that point, I lost my cool. I stood up straight again and walked up to the guy that punched me. As I got to them, I placed my left hand on his right shoulder.

Jacob: Hey pal.

Guy 1: Huuh?

The guy turned around to face me as I punched him across the face and he fell to the ground holding his face.

Guy 2: You bastard!

Guy 2 ran at me with his hand in the form of a fist as he threw it forwards. I side stepped and grabbed his fist before I spun him around and threw him into one of his friends, both of them falling to the ground.

Guy 4: We'll kill you for that!

Then Guy 4 and 5 rushed me at the same time. Guy 4 threw a left punch at my head, so I ducked to my right as Guy 5 threw a right hook. I bent my head down as Guy 5's fist passed over my head before spinning once and uppercutting him in the chin. Guy 5 fell to the ground as I grabbed Guy 4 in the back of the head before a threw him into the ground, face first. 

I looked up at the last guy with a death stare in my eyes. I could see the terror in his face.

Guy 3: You son of a bitch! What the hell are you?

I started walking towards him, slowly, without saying a word until I was about halfway to him.

Jacob: I'm nothing really, just a human who has more dignity even considering everything I've been through, unlike you.

Guy 3: You stay away from me!

I ignored him and kept walking. Now I was right in front of him.

Guy 3: I told you to stay away!

In shear panic, Guy 3 threw a punch at my head. I lifted up my hand and he punched it. I stopped his attack dead in its tracks. Within the next second, my fist was buried in his stomach, then he fell to the ground.

All five of them where knocked out and laying on the ground. I turned around to face the others as they were all together before I walked over to them.

Illustrious: Are you alright, Commander?

Jacob: I'm fine. He just got me in the cheek.

Cleveland: Your right eye is black.

I placed my fingers to my right eye and I felt a small amount of pain.

Jacob: I guess you're right. Doesn't hurt though.

Unicorn: Commander, are you hurt?

Jacob: I'm just fine Unicorn. Thank you for the concern.

Illustrious: No, thank you for protecting us, Commander.

Jacob: No problem. They're lucky I was still able to control myself and hold back. If I wouldn't have held back as much as I did, they would probably be dead right now.

Cleveland: Speaking of which, that wasn't like you to just snap like that. 

Jacob: Those bast... they made me mad. Talking about how girls are worth nothing more that to pleasure them.

I turned to face Akagi as she looked at me. 

Jacob: You alright Akagi?

Akagi: I'm fine, Commander, but what about you? You're seriously hurt!

Jacob: No I'm...not. It just stings a bit.

Akagi: Come on my dear Commander, we'll go back to your house and I'll take care of you!

Before I could even say anything, Akagi grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards my house.

Jacob: Uh, hey I'll...see y'all tomorrow at the ceremony, okay?

Cleveland: See ya later, Commander!

Illustrious: I hope you sleep well tonight, Commander.

As Akagi kept pulling me and I was stumbling to keep up with her, I had a smile on my face.

Jacob: *thoughts* Akagi may be a little clingy, but I don't really mind it all that much. As long as she's happy at the end of the day, that's all that matters to me.

End Part 13: Setting Up For the Ceremony!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4K 41 14
A 2024 remaster/alternate retelling of one of the most popular stories of ROBLOXGamingDavid. Set with a different plot, revamped/repolished storytell...
3.8K 87 115
(Azur Lane X Girls frontline X The Division X World of Warships) "I'll only say it once and once only, I am the only one who can stop this madness bu...
49.1K 530 26
Jasper George, the last living Guardian. Master of the Light and the Dark. It has been over 200 years every since the event of Light Fall . Humanity...
51.3K 1.4K 16
Not complete Lets cut this short Y/n + reincarnated = nagato (yeah, so just to remind you this is not a reader story because im going to change the...