Chasing Char<3 (One Direction...

Por saveyoutonight

Your normal love story. They meet , boom it's love at first sight, they get married, make beautiful babies an... Mais

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Date week: day1
Date week: day2
Date week: day3
Date week: day4
Date week: day5
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour

Chapter Thirteen

1.3K 21 5
Por saveyoutonight

Chapter 13:

Ring…ring…ring…

‘Hello?’

‘Miss Edwards, Mr Edwards has just arrived- shall I send him up?’

‘Could somebody help him in the lift?’

‘Of course Miss Edwards.’

‘Thank you.’ I hung up.

‘Who was that?’ Ciara’s voice came from her room.

‘Reception, Grandpa’s here.’

5 minutes later and there was a knock on the door, I flung it open eagerly and threw my arms out and more or less smothered him.

‘Whoa, what’s gotten into you dear?’

‘Can a girl not be excited to see her beloved Grandpa?’ I said innocently,

‘What’s happened?’

‘Nothing too bad.’

‘Char…’ He tapped his foot expectantly- which looked quite funny in his wheelchair.

‘I’m going away.’

‘That’s nice.’

‘What?’

‘Where are you going?’

‘Are you not really disappointed in me that I won’t be here for Christmas?’

‘No. Not really.’

‘So I came up with this big plan to make it all up to you but then you’re fine about it.’

‘I never asked you to.’

‘Still...’

‘For god’s sake Char, you’re 20. Of course you’re going to move on.’

Grandpa stayed for about an hour before I wheeled him down to reception; from there I paid for a taxi to take him back to the home.

His goodbye- although quite familiar, scared me. He was feverish and quite desperate in the way that he was adamant in telling me he loved me and was so proud of me. It broke my heart. I managed to almost forget about it once I came back as Ciara set me numerous jobs to do around the flat before we go away, whilst she finished packing for the both of us. I was quite relieved when she banished me from the rooms so that she could pack in peace. Sooner than I expected, it was 12.30 and Louis was rapping on the door. He gathered both mine and Ciara’s suitcases (what a gentleman) and carried them downstairs and out to the van for us and soon enough I was checking windows, plug sockets, the fridges and locking the door for the last time.

‘All ready?’ Louis asked as he pressed the button for the ground floor.

‘Yep, but I wish you would tell me where we’re going.’ I groaned

‘Patience.’

‘Every single time,’ I muttered under my breath, Louis chuckled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough we were settled in our seats on the PRIVATE jet- I was conveniently placed next to Louis, oh well he’s a good pillow. He took my hand in his and squeezed it.

‘Was this really necessary? We could’ve gone economy class on a public plane and it still would’ve been too much.’

‘Oh shhhh, it’s fine.’ He shrugged it off as if it was no big deal ‘You okay?’

‘No.’ I started to get nervous and a sweat broke out on my brow.

‘Shh, calm down it’s fine, it’s like you’ve never flown before.’

‘I haven’t.’

‘What?’

‘Never had the chance to.’ I confirmed sadly.

‘Right,’ He tapped his chin thoughtfully. ‘Distraction time. How was your grandpa?’

‘Well, he was okay, but he was acting a bit weirdly at the end.’

‘How so?’

‘He scared me, he kept saying that he loved me and he is proud and he just seemed so desperate for me to know- it seemed.’

‘Awww I’m sure he was just worried about you going away. Is it your first time abroad?’

‘Yes.’

‘There you go then.’ He mused,

‘But I think it was more than that, he just seemed to on the edge and jumpy. I don’t know, I’m probably overthinking it.’

‘Probably.’ He paused for a while, long enough for me to hear that the engines had started and we had started taxiing out of the terminal. I fumbled with his hand and grasped it tighter.

‘Don’t worry, I’ve got you. What did you talk about with your grandpa?’

‘Just silly little things, like how’s work and stuff. Oh and we swapped Christmas presents and birthday presents.’

‘Birthday?’

‘Yeah, mine was 3 weeks ago.’

‘Seriously?’ he gasped,

‘Ummm, yes.’

‘Oh My God, why didn’t you say?’ He tugged at his hair. ‘I feel really bad now.’

‘Are you serious? After everything you’ve done for me and all of this, and you feel bad? Don’t you dare Louis William Tomlinson.’

‘Watch out Louis, she’s brought out the middle name.’ Harry remarked.

‘Oh look, there’s the Severn Bridge.’ Came Niall’s voice from the front of the plane- nearest the fridge.

‘WHAT?!?!?’ I screamed and scrambled to the window.

‘Since when have we been in the air?’

‘Since, we took off.’ Zayn chided and Perrie smacked him round the head,

‘Don’t worry Zayn; she was too caught up ogling at my sexiness to notice we were 32,000 feet up in the air.’ Louis Chirped. I hit him round the head to, hard.

Of the 21 hours we were in the air, I only got about 6 hours sleep. Thanks to Louis and Harry’s crazy plane antics. Thank god Paul came on when we got to LA for a refuel: he calmed them down a bit with his Pauly power. But between running up and down the plane every two seconds for various toilet breaks, snack errands, dares and trying to persuade everyone to play twister- at 32,000 feet, it’s pretty hard. I think Harry got a little tipsy with the mini bar though because he had a right go at Louis’ dare for him to persuade the air hostess to help him join the mile high club.

‘So where are we going?’

‘Just one more hour, then you’ll know.’

‘Please?’

‘No.’

‘Please?’

‘No.’

‘Please?’

‘Just give up Char.’ Dani sighed.

‘Fine… I’m moving.’ I started picking up my stuff- luckily all the shenanigans had meant I hadn’t even rummaged in my bag for anything to do or eat- free mini bars are so convenient. ‘Harry! Shift.’

He started running full pelt down the plane, and leaped into Louis’ lap.

‘Boo-bear!!!’

‘Hazza!!!’

‘I missed you!!!’

‘Oh-dear.’ Ciara sighed and moved her feet off of Harry’s seat where he had been sat on them.

‘Getting cosy with Hazza there Cici?’

‘Noooooooooooo, he just has a very warm bum. And my feet were cold.’

‘Nice to know.’ With that I lent on shoulder and my eyelids fluttered closed. I don’t think I ever fell quite asleep as the crackling of wrappers (Niall) and the soft snoring (Zayn) remained constant, and when an announcement came over the loud speakers, interrupting the tune of DNA (just to embarrass Perrie) that Louis and Harry had put on, I was alert straight away.

-Buckle up and look lively, we will soon be starting our decent in to Tahiti. Thank you for flying with Larry Stylinson air. Told you patience pays off Char.

So that’s where they disappeared to…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya, so the location was revealed and if you type it into google images you might just work out where they'll be staying,

I don't have anything to say this time, apart from i hope you enjoy(ed) and thank you very much for reading. I got a fiver after this because Amy was sure she would guess where they were going before the next update but she didnt...

love you lots

:):)<3<3<3(:(:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

448K 14.8K 44
If Harry and Louis never tried out for the X-Factor would they still have met? Would their lives have still converged? Would fate have them find ea...
468K 9.6K 27
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are both a part of the famous boy band, One Direction. Currently single, they both decided that they would try out a...
3.7M 24.9K 80
They met at a party, just years before. Louis knew she was someone special, someone he wanted to be with. Was it the matching blue eyes? Or the way h...
53.5K 544 11
Elloise is, by all definitions, a 'normal' girl. Except for the part where she has an online boyfriend who she has never even met, seen or heard. N...