My Love For Music Is At 100%...

נכתב על ידי kyoka004

*The art is made by hosimorii on twitter* Life in U.A. High School is hard for one Jiro Kyoka. She couldn't s... עוד

Chapter One : The First Time My Heart Race Part 1
Chapter Two : The First Time My Heart Race Part 2
Chapter Three : It's Just A Cover Up
Chapter Four : The 1-B Jam Session
Chapter Five : The Excitement Of The First Strum
Chapter Six : Form The Bands!!!
Chapter Seven : The Practice For The Battle Of The Bands
Chapter Eight : 1-B's Battlecry Part 1
Chapter Nine : 1-B's Battlecry Part 2
Chapter Ten : 1-A's Explosive Jam Part 1
Chapter Eleven : 1-A's Explosive Jam Part 2
Chapter Twelve : The Angelic Big Sis
Chapter Thirteen : The Deep Dope Goddess
Chapter Fourteen : Haunted Memories
Chapter Fifteen : I'll Be Your "Hero"
Chapter Sixteen : The Incomplete Symphony Of The Perfect Sense Dreamer
Chapter Seventeen : Notes'n'Words
Chapter Eighteen : The Song That Reminds Me Of You
Chapter Nineteen : A Sudden Visit
Chapter Twenty : Resonating Symphony
Chapter Twenty One : A Cultural Festival?
Chapter Twenty Two : Motivation
Special Chapter : Under The Mistletoe
Chapter Twenty Three : The Gentle Criminal and La Brava
Chapter Twenty Four : My Newfound Light
Chapter Twenty Five : An Unexpected Crescendo
Special Chapter : Something Sweet
Chapter Twenty Six : Fixing The Broken Strings Part 1
Chapter Twenty Seven : Fixing The Broken Strings Part 2
Chapter Twenty Eight : At The High Note
Chapter Twenty Nine : Diminuendo Of Emotions
Chapter Thirty : The Visit
Chapter Thirty One : The Tune Of The Tea Of Dreams
Chapter Thirty Two : Deku VS Gentle Part 1: The Mayhem At The Construction Site
Chapter Thirty Four : Deku VS Gentle Conclusion: For Her Bright Future
Chapter Thirty Five : The Smiles That Unites Us From A To Z☆
Chapter Thirty Six : A Serenade To Bring Smiles For The Ones I Love
Chapter Thirty Seven: My Love For You Will Reach At 100%

Chapter Thirty Three : Deku VS Gentle Part 2: The Tune Of The Lost Dream

1.4K 21 2
נכתב על ידי kyoka004

"HAHAHAHA!!! KENDO, WHAT'S THAT GET-UP?!?!? YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO LOVES COMBAT WITH THAT COSTUME!!!" An aroused, yes aroused, Monoma said. He's at the dressing room, well he put a paper with '1-B Dressing Room' in it. You know, Monoma things.

"Wow Kendo." Tetsutetsu said in amazement.

"It's kinda sexy, you know. Too bad Midoriya rejected you." Awase said. Kendo blushed at the latter comment.

The three of them were looking at Kendo, who's in a dress.

"Are you guys complimenting me or mocking me? Izu won't gonna do that to me, you know." Kendo then interjected.

"Please don't barged in, sir. If Midoriya saw you three, you'll get a smack." Yanagi said.

"It's a compliment, my homes!! Besides, I'm the one who registered your entry in the first place!!" Monoma stated. "If it's you, the famous Kendo who appeared in a commercial, and the girl who kissed Izuku Midoriya in front of the stage, there's no doubt that you'll win in a landslide!! And if you win, Class 1-B will go "PLUS ULTRA!!" even more!!!"

Monoma then laughed hysterically. "And the most important thing of them all, is that I'm free from your chops!!!!" He was turning into a pest, as his laughs became more annoying.

'I could smack the living shit out of you if I wanted to, you know.' Kendo thought, as she wanted to smack Monoma now. 'And besides, I didn't objected this because I wanted to show to Izu I can compete in these types of things.' Kendo then blushes at the thought. She still couldn't shrug her feelings for him. But they all understand that this will be a long process. But Kendo is happy at their current relationship.

"Hey, stop there! Why is there no doubt she'll win? We still don't know who will win yet." Nejire Hado, one of the Big Three of U.A. said.

"Nejire Hado-senpai!!!" Monoma responded.

Hado then approached Kendo. "Best of luck Kendo!" Kendo then did the same as a sign of sportsmanship.

"What's this? Why are you leaving he out here when the conversation is about winning!?" An eyelash appeared in front of Hado. She had a very interesting look, to say the least. "The only one who's blessed with flawless beauty is me!!"

"Bibimi Kenranzaki-senpai!!" Monoma responded. It was the 3rd year Support Course student, and the winner of last year's Beauty Pageant, Bibimi Kenranzaki.

Kenranzaki then laughed mockingly.

'This is a battle between women, huh? I hope Midoriya can see this.' Awase thought, as he left the room.

Meanwhile, Togata, Aizawa and Eri are at a taxi. They're going to the Cultural Festival, as requested by Midoriya.

"So, Class 1-A's performance is at 10 A.M., and Class 1-B's play is after that. Then in the afternoon, it's the Beauty Contest." Togata said as he reads the pamphlet. He then looked at Eri. "You're excited to see Midoriya, right?" He asked.

"Yeah..." Eri replied.

Meanwhile at U.A. High, everyone, from the students to the staffs, are preparing for the final touches before the Cultural Festival starts. Like Higari Maijima, or better known as Excavation Hero: Power Loader, lecturing Hatsume to clean herself, just to name a few.

Meanwhile at the Faculty...

"Good morning! What are you up to All Might?" Nemuri greeted and asked, as she saw Yagi doing something.

"Morning!!" Yagi greeted. Nemuri then approached him.

"A permission slip to go out today?!?!?!" Nemuri said, as she was surprised to see someone wanted to go out.

'Okay let me see too.' Yagi thought. 'Don't look to your side.' Yagi then avoided his gazes at Nemuri. He's a gentleman after all. And Nemuri and Aizawa are a thing.

The slip they're looking is from Midoriya.

"Yeah. Apparently, he got 2 or 3 things he as to buy. So, he went out to the foot of the hill to get them. I think he needs to buy 5, but I don't know." Yagi explained. But Nemuri was worried.

"They're already about to start though. Isn't he cutting it too close? He's going to miss out if he didn't come back early." She said. She was worried that Midoriya won't make it.

Yagi was worried too, but all he needed to do was to have faith in him.

'Young Midoriya, hurry up!!'

---------------

Midoriya, fresh from his recent attack, is still at the construction site. He was rearranging some stuffs, so the site will looked like there's a fight happened. He then used the cane which Gentle used, and catch up to them.

Meanwhile, Gentle is bouncing off to land safely on the ground.

"La Brava, your Quirk, if possible, is something I reserved for the time of our retreat." Gentle said, as he used his Quirk to land safely on the ground. He's been touching the air to gave it elasticity, thus giving them a bounce to protect them from falling.

"But, but at this rate, our plan will doomed to fail once this boy got involved!!!" La Brava responded, as she wanted to escape and abandon the plan.

"I'm aware of that fact La Brava!! This is a timed attack!! So we need to hurry up before he catch up!! I'm counting on you La Brava!!!" Gentle said, as he's keen to continue. But he felt someone's catching up. He then turned around to see Midoriya in mid-air. "Such speed!!!" Gentle the created an air pocket to shield himself.

Midoriya then prepares to use Air Force. But he analyzes first before striking. 'After avoiding the air bullets, he brought himself back to balance by spreading the "Air pockets" using his Quirk to help cushion his landing.' He then tried to guess which one has these air pockets. One fatal mistake, and Gentle with have ample time to escape. He needs to get it right.

"Above the tree!!" He said, as he stepped into one of the air pockets. He got it right. He then used it to propel himself towards to Gentle. 'That placement...' He thought, as he was about to use Air Force. But Gentle used his Quirk again to create another air pocket.

'REMEMBER IT!!!' He then fired at the direction of the first air pocket Gentle created. The air bullet hit Gentle directly. It caught La Brava off-guard, and went to check onto Gentle.

But Midoriya quickly went to subdue the two, suppressing them on the ground.

'I can't move an inch.' Gentle thought as Midoriya's too heavy for him.

"You too Miss!! Please, don't resist and just give up!!" Midoriya said as he held the two.

La Brava meanwhile, was looking at Gentle. She wanted to escape, and she knows if Gentle was his usual self, he would escape too if he was found out.

"This old beard and spirit of mine will not be denied today!"

'His hopes have been dashed...' La Brava thought, as she looked at Gentle. 'Gentle!!!'

La Brava then had a flashback to when she was alone, back when...

"Isn't there a girl named Manami Aiba in Class 3? You know, the little girl." One student said, as they were just having a conversation about who-knows-what, when the student brought this up.

"I've never talked to her, but she gave me a love letter." One male student confessed.

"DUDE, FOR REAL?!?!?" One student said in shocked.

Then, the male student explained everything.

"Well, you see..."

"...And that I was cool and stuff..."

"It's clear that she was stalking me."

"She kept writing like that for God knows how many pages..." The male student exclaimed, as he's shown a disgust face while explaining it. The other students were disgusted as well.

"What a fucking stalkerrrrr!!!" A girl student said.

In the the first year of Junior High, right after summer break...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was made fun of by the person who I just built my courage to write a love letter to.

After that, I became someone who couldn't believe in anything.

I had no purpose in life, and would simply whittle away my days in front of my computer.

I kept wondering if I should just say goodbye to this life...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That was when we met.

"Nice to meet you, ladies and gentlemen!!" Aiba was watching at her computer, when she stumbled upon a video that caught her eye.

"That's right!! I'm Gentle!! Gentle Criminal!!! To those disheartened folks, believe in me and come along!! I'm going to change the world!!!"

Aiba was in awe at what she's watching. A man full of confidence and joy. A man with no hesitation, and no regrets. A man that is the Gentle Criminal.

The light that is you...

I soon realized that my life wasn't worth ending. I then decided to use my hacking skills to find your location. I looked like a stalker alright, but it was the only way to find you.

When I came in, you didn't hesitate to accept me. You offered me tea, watched me as I edited the videos you recorded, letting me join you in your heists, and by being nice to me. You Gentle, changed me.

"Aiba Manami, what do you think of 'La Brava' as your code name?"

"We already make an excellent combination!!!"

Gentle, you're the only person who cared for me and never judged me. For without you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There would be no Manami Aiba in this world.

After remembering the past, La Brava realized that she doesn't want to lose, she doesn't want to see this plan fail, and she doesn't want to see Gentle waste his trust on her.

'Gentle, my Gentle!!!' La Brava thought. Her emotions for Gentle was strong, really strong. And thus...

"I'll be delivering you to the police right this instance!!" Midoriya stated. He finally captured the two. But...

La Brava

"Gentle, I'm in love with you." La Brava said with all of her heart, as tears falls onto her eyes. It wasn't like how she say it to Gentle everyday. This one was genuine.

Quirk

"Thank you, La Brava." Gentle said.

"Love"

Soon, Midoriya felt something's not right.

Her whispers of "Love"...

"What!?!?! His strength suddenly..." Midoriya said, as he felt that there's happening in Gentle.

To the one and only person she loves the most...

Gentle than started to stand up.

For a limited time, they grant him a power up!!

Soon, Gentle is getting stronger, as energy flows through his veins.

The more intense her love, the stronger the transferred power will be.

"It's unfortunate, young man." Gentle said.

If that ability is invoked in a moment of crisis...

Gentle then escapes from Midoriya's hold, as Midoriya spun in mid-air because of how fast Gentle escapes.

"Solving my problems with brute force is not my cup of tea..." Gentle said, as he held La Brava tightly. "So I tent to cut away at a times like this."

...Then his power level jumps exponentially.

"Just stay there and sleep for a while." Gentle said, as he attempted to chop Midoriya on the neck. "I'm sorry Midoriya Izuku...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But love always wins in the end."

As Gentle was about to hit Midoriya, he noticed that the boy wasn't fazed at all.

"I've fought a lot of people... stronger and faster than you..." Soon, Midoriya charged up One For All. He then turn his head towards Gentle's direction, and aimed his hands towards the Gentle Criminal.

"I HAVEN'T LOST YET!!!"

---------------

"GOOD MORNING!!!" Yamada, or Present Mic, shouted. The time was 09:00 AM, means that the Cultural Festival finally starts.

"HEY GUYS!!! ALL OF OUR PREPARATIONS HAVE BROUGHT US TO TODAY!!" He shouted, as everyone from U.A. were listening. The students were excited. Hound Dog on the other hand, he was patrolling on the grounds of U.A., when he smelled something.

"TODAY, LET'S DO AWAY WITH FORMALITIES AND LET LOOSE!!! NO MATTER WHAT YEAR OR DEPARTMENT, IT'S A TIME FOR ALL OF US TO ENJOY!!! SO MAKE SOME NOISE EVERYONE!!!!"

As U.A. is now having fireworks, Gentle and Midoriya are still fighting. Midoriya, launched an air attack using his fingers at Gentle.

"THE U.A. CULTURAL FESTIVAL BEGINS TODAY!!!!!"

Soon, the air attack hit Gentle, to his surprise. Gentle and La Brava couldn't believe it. As soon as they got repelled away, Midoriya followed them.

"Please I'm asking you Gentle!!!" Midoriya pleaded, as he chased the two.

'Impossible!!! We always use this as our last resort. And we always made it somehow with this "Lover Mode"!!! Always the two of us!!!' Gentle thought in disbelief. Everytime they went on a heist, when things got rough, they always use "Lover Mode" to escape or defy the odds.

But today, today wasn't the days were they always succeeded. Today, Izuku Midoriya went toe to toe with their "Lover Mode".

"PLEASE STOP!!! STOP THIS GENTLE!!!" Midoriya begged. He didn't want to see his classmates effort getting wasted because of someone who wants to do funny business to the school.

"Gentle!! I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry!!" La Brava was full of regret. She was crying, as she saw that Midoriya was still standing, and beating them. "Gentle I'm really sorry!!! My love...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wasn't enough."

When Gentle heard this, he was mad. He didn't want to hear La Brava saying her love wasn't enough. He knew how much La Brava worked hard for him. It was on him, not her. And now, he will prove that her love was, and always will be, enough for him to defy the odds.

"Who can say that your feelings weren't enough!!" He stated. He soon then lifted his hands. Then swing them like he's about to smash it to Midoriya.

Midoriya didn't noticed that Gentle did this to stack up the air pockets altogether.

Gently Sandwich!!

It hit Midoriya.

"Sandwiches are supposed to be light and refined foods. Piling on too may layers is really not my taste." Gentle said. His expression then soften. "But still, I want to accomplish my dream. A dream that faded during my middle years..."

"Ah... Uhm... Who were you again?"

"For my name to go down in history!! To be remember by future generations!! For there to be someone in this society, someone who see my way of living and is inspired by it!! This dream is no longer just my own!!" Gentle then had a stern look. His face has a look of a determined man. "Today is the first step forward for this to be a reality!! Do you think I'd just give that up because I was asked to!?!?!"

Gentle soon intensify the sandwich, so Midoriya won't move. He was no longer a chivalrous thief that just jokes around and acts elegantly. He was now a man, determined to reach his goals, and no one can stop him.

"If you're a student of U.A., then this feeling of being consumed by your dream, I will oblige you to understand it too." Gentle said. But Midoriya  escapes from the sandwich.

"Then why??" He was now determined to stop him. As he remembered what he said about dreams, he couldn't stop but to ask...

"WHY THE CULTURAL FESTIVAL?!?!? IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, THEN WHY?!?!? WHY YOU MUST TRAMPLE ON THE FEELINGS OF EVERYONE AT U.A.?" Midoriya then tries to hold Gentle and stop him, but Gentle was strong thanks to La Brava's Quirk.

"Well, that's what's needed to be done to reach my goal!" Gentle replied. He then created an air pocket to shield himself from Midoriya's attack.

But Midoriya used the air pocket, and kicked it so the two get repelled. He then tries to grab Gentle. But he still couldn't stop thinking about dreams.

"IF IT'S YOUR DREAM!! THEN ALL OF THE EFFORT THAT PEOPLE HAVE PUT ON IT!! AND THE PASSION THAT DRIVES THEM ALL!! AND A SMILE OF A GIRL WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO SMILE!! YOU WOULD ROB THEM OF ALL THOSE THINGS!!! IS YOUR DREAM THAT IMPORTANT, THAT IT NEEDS TO DESTROY THE DREAMS OF OTHERS?!?!?" Midoriya shouted. Rage fills in his heart, as the man in front of him, is willing to sacrifice the dream of others, so that his own will become a reality. But he hope he was wrong. Well...

"You see, that's what it means to fulfill your dream!!!" Gentle stated, as the two had a tug of war. Neither of them were giving up.

Gentle then remembered his past.

"My dream is to become a hero. A hero that is so great that his name will be in the textbooks." Danjuro Tobita, or Gentle said. A 18-year old 2nd Year student. He was all smiles, but his mother wasn't. She was crying.

"Look Tobita, you're not cut for it. To be a hero that is." A man said. He had some weird antennas, and looks like he's in his mid-40's. "You failed your classes constantly, repeating years at a school like ours that isn't in the top of the industry, this school isn't even highly regarded. On top of that, you've failed your Provisional License Exam for the fourth time."

The man then scratched his head, as Tobita was listening. "Honestly, we got no choice but to recommend you to withdraw from our school."

Tobita and his mother left the Principal's Office. But then turned their attention to a particular conversation.

"Hey, did you heard that Takeshita's already been called on by the Hero Office!!"

They heard this, but Tobita wasn't discouraged.

"Don't worry mom!! I'll keep on doing my best!!"

One day, Tobita saw someone's falling from a building.

My Quirk could provide a cushion.

Tobita then used his Quirk to save the man.

That's what I thought!!

But as he tries to save the man, a hero was on the way, but collided with the elastic surface.

"The man who fell suffered severe injuries that will take 6 months to recover from. Your actions were a hindrance to the hero attempting to rescue him..." Two men in back was interrogating Tobita after the incident.

Soon, this lead to hatred from their community, as this was on the news. His mother was crying, as his father was comforting her. She had a letter on the table, and it was a notification of expulsion.

The hatred was too much. Death threats, spraying harsh words at their house, and it was too much for his mother to bear. Tobita was soon banished from the house.

At the age of 22, Tobita became a freeter, or a person who lack or unable to find a full-time job.

He was walking at the streets in spring.

"Spring is nice. You can eat horsetail." Tobita said as he walks aimlessly.

I had already forgotten about my dream!

Soon, Tobita saw a crowd. He then saw someone who's familiar to him.

To give it more than a passing thought...

"Takeshita?? Is that you??" Tobita said in awe as he noticed Takeshita, a former classmate. Takeshita and the crowd looked at him. "Wow, you're independent now. Do you remember me?"

"Ah... Uhm... Who were you again?"

My dream... I had already...

Tobita was devastated. It hurt him. It finally dawn on him that he was a failure. Being a hero is impossible for him.

He then ran back to his apartment.

...Was all that was left for me. Simply growing old, poor and pitiful?

Tobita was scrambling to his collection of books.

No!!!

He then saw a book, and it wasn't hero related. No, it was about villains..

Gentle then escapes from Midoriya's grasp. The two were at it for a few minutes, before Gentle slips away using his Quirk at the ground.

NOT YET!!!

"GENTLE!!" La Brava shouted with a worried tone. She wanted Gentle to win. 'Until now, we've used Lover Mode countless times. Not only for counterattacks, but also as a means to escape.' She thought.

As for Gentle, he uses his Quirk again to propel him towards to Midoriya.

'But now, Gentle, who dislikes the use of violence...'

"IF YOU DON'T HAVE A HEART, THEN GO AHEAD AL LAUGH AT ME!! I DON'T CARE!!! I KNOW WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO ME!!" Gentle yelled, as he charged at Midoriya, ready to punch him.

But Midoriya blocked it with his palms. He wasn't laughing, nor smiling. He was serious.

"I'm not laughing, Gentle Criminal." He stated. Gentle saw this, and his facial expression didn't show any malice, but relief.

While the two were on a power struggle, La Brava cried, and all she could say was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"PLEASE WIN, GENTLE!!!"

End of Chapter Thirty Three

---------------

A/N:

Heyyas!! A new chapter here!!!

Finally, the Deku VS Gentle will be over. This is my favorite fight, because it shows Midoriya's growth. In Canon, he didn't fought alone, well literally he's alone. What I meant is that he got help from a lot of people. He wouldn't found out Gentle if not for Yaoyorozu's tea, as Gentle loves tea, any kind of tea. Then Ashido and Hatsume, they helped him. Ashido because of the dance lessons, as he became focused. While Hatsume, the gloves. But you have Jiro and Eri too. He thought of them, when Gentle was preaching about no one could match his burning soul. For Eri, she is excited to see the Cultural Festival. As for Jiro, he helped her organized the pointers for every band, as he saw her determination to make the performance a success. That was the reason why Kaminari got good at the guitar quickly. So yeah, my favorite fight.

So, after this, we're going to the performance. I don't know if I'll add the Class 1-B play. Maybe some bits of it, who knows. But this is almost over. And, I want to pour everything I got here.

Hope you enjoy and have a nice day. :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.4K 200 17
Himiko Toga, a high school girl was walking home but then she stop at a mystery library. She borrowed a manga and as she keep on reading, she noticed...
83K 1.4K 12
Izuku Midoriya has been acting strangely for the past couple of weeks. Nobody in the class who has tried has been able to figure out what was going o...
232K 6.3K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...
1.1M 36.8K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...