The Confession || George Weas...

By racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... More

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 14- Astronomy Homework

214 11 2
By racoonqueen1

*Anne's Prov*

I walk as quickly as possible through the corridors, I mean I'm not in a rush or something, but the sooner I get into my common room the better. Since the incident, everyone is staring at me, I can't imagine how Harry must feel all the time. I almost feel sorry for him, almost. He got an attitude- some of the stares he actually deserves. However, I never wanted to be in the middle of the spotlight, regardless of what I did. I just wanted to be left alone, this freaks me out.

I arrive at the corridor where the library is. It is very quiet and I like the atmosphere here, so I decide to get my books for the potions homework earlier, maybe I can even start today with them, so I don't have to rush tomorrow. 

Additionally, they would help me to distract myself. I go inside and walk quietly through the shelves, looking for the right books, that could help me with my essay. Then, as soon as I hit the last row, my eyes see him. George. Well at least I think it is George, I'm just seeing his back.

He sits on a desk next to a window and is looking outside, from time to time he writes something on his paper before him. Again he is alone. I understand that if he tries to talk with me, his brother isn't around, but usually they don't wander around without the other. 

Without noticing I walk towards him. I can't just sit next to him, so I grab a random book and sit down. He looks up, probably curious who sits next to him and my insides turn around a bit. What is this feeling? Do I hate it? I don't know. However, I'm sure that this is George in front of me.

George looks quite surprised about me sitting next to him. 

"Hey," he grins and my insides turn again. 

Can they stop that please? I'm not getting sick, am I? 

I don't smile at him:" Hey. What are you doing here?" 

"Astronomy homework. I have to finish it until tomorrow and there are some constellations I need to look at, well..." 

He points out of the window at the sky. I look at the map before him. 

"Your brother already did it, or does he sit at another window in Hogwarts?," I mock him a bit.

I can feel George's look on me, as I read through his map. Well he doesn't know I received an O in my OWLs in that subject. I'm sure he misplaced one star. 

"No, he actually works on another homework we need to finish due-" 

"Let me guess, tomorrow?," I look at him. 

"Yeah," he turns a bit red: "We copy it then from each other. Since we made almost the same OWLs, it's easy for us." 

I smile a bit: "Shame that his astronomy homework will be a bad grade then," I stand up with the book I grabbed. 

What book is it even? "Hufflepuff- A History", god why?

"What do you mean?," he quickly turns around to look at me. 

"Nothing," I say and put the book back. 

"No say it!," he soon got a stare from Madame Pince. 

Now he whispers: "Did I fill in the wrong stars?" 

I nod, seeing how his face drops in a beat makes me a bit weak. Can my body stop? I don't know what it is, but something makes me want to help him. 

I take a deep breath: "Take your belongings and follow me," then I walk slowly off. 

After a small amount of time, I can hear someone putting as fast as they can their stuff together and run to me.

I can feel him grin beside me and I have to take all my power not to smile too. I walk into an empty corridor. 

I go to a wall and stop in front of it: "Okay what I show you now is secret and I actually have never-" 

"You want to show me the secret passage behind the wall, don't you?," he is smiling now at my surprised face.

Damn it. Why on earth does he now about this passage? I mean I found it per accident, but-oh come on. 

 "Now that is pretty uncool and I thought I could surprise you for once." 

I look at him knocking at a stone at the wall and we can walk through. We walk in silence for a while.

"Where are we going?," he asks suddenly. 

"To the Astronomy tower. We can't go there directly since it is locked now, however, we can go there indirectly. I thought this would help, so you can see the stars clearer." 

"Good idea." 

Then he wants to turn right, but we have to go in the other direction so I grab his hand and pull him back:" Ah no, we have to go left." 

"But that isn't the way to the tower?," he looks at me. 

Now it is my time to smirk at him: "Guess I can still surprise you, looks like you don't know all of that passage." 

I realize I still have his hand in mine and let go immediately, thank god it is dark in here, my cheeks probably turned a bit red.

We stop at some wooden shelves over a wall and I put them down, behind them is a way to the tower. I crawl through them and now I realize why George and Fred never saw this 'door', because it's very small and they are higher. In conclusion, he has some problems crawling through.

"By Merlin's beard, is this underneath the tower?" 

"Yes." 

We walk up the stairs to the end and sit down next to a telescope. George carefully puts out his belongings and starts to work. 

"This whole row is wrong. I know in the books it isn't clear to see, but they are somewhere here. That's why I hate to work with the books," I tell him and he thankfully erases them. 

I don't know why, but I watch him work. Somehow I like this peaceful surrounding. I watch the stars, I love their play with dark and light, gives me chills every time.

"Don't you have something better to do, then helping a lost Gryffindor?," George chuckles looking at me. 

"Well I have some potions homework to do, but I don't want to and everything is better than doing that," I say truthfully. 

I really don't want to make my homework, actually I want to stay here next to him. 

"So watching me being wrong is better?" 

"Sure it is," I say. 

"I mean you could tell me, what star this is?," he points at the map. 

I look at it, moving a bit closer: " Sorry I have no idea, you have to find out yourself." 

"Shame on you, thought you could help me a bit better-Au!," he laughs as I hit him on his shoulder. 

"I mean I can go if you want?," I look at him joking. 

"Well even a Slytherin company is better than doing homework alone here," he stares at me and then back on his map. 

I take a deep breath and watch the stars again, then him, the stars, him, the stars, him. I really want to lay my head on his shoulder and watch him working, that would be so much more comfortable. But I guess he wouldn't really want it anyway AND it would be way too weird. Get yourself together Anne! That isn't you.

*George's Prov*

I still wonder why she's here with me. Normally, she hates my company. I should know, she hexed me. I look at her, when she watches the sky. She is cute, even when she is so lost in thought that her eyebrows furrow. I look again through the telescope and write another star down. I have a weird feeling being beside her. I know that I like her, I just don't know why. Love is doing weird things sometimes. Out of all girls, it is her, the one who I never had anything to do with, who never bought something from me, who never talked with me, who was silent all along, serious and later on harsh with me.

But I guess, behavior can change?

In surprise I feel a head leaning against my shoulder and I look down. She actually put her head on my shoulder. My tummy almost explodes, unable to move for a moment I just smile at her. 

She looks up and moves away: "Sorry I don't know why I just did that, just forget it. I didn't want to distract you, sorry." 

"No no, " I say fast "It's okay you can rest your head there if you are tired. I don't have a problem with it. Really, it's fine." 

I work on my map again, but she doesn't put her head back, which makes me sad a bit, until she really puts her head back. My body is driving in a rollercoaster this night, I swear. First she sat down next to me, then she grabbed my hand and now this.

"Why are you here?," I ask. 

"I don't know,"she yawns.  

"You don't have to be you know?" 

"I know." 

I stop asking her questions, I probably don't get answers anyway. She occasionally whispers the answers to some stars to me, tells me which one I spelt wrong, but mostly she's quiet and like it. I like this situation we are in.

After some time, it is very late by now, she has her eyes closed next to me. 

"Anne?" 

"Yeah?," she sounds sleepy and opens her eyes again. 

"You should really go, I-" 

"Got it. That isn't Venus by the way," she stands up. 

Is it just me or did I see something sad in her eyes? I'm just tired I guess, I finish the last stars and walk back too, the common room is already empty, it's far by midnight. However, I fall asleep with a grin plastered on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 198 79
"even though we never said it to each other we knew." »»- -«« In this story, We see the point of view of a Weasley Girl, her name is Alice Abigail We...
9.1K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google ❤️💛 First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
1.1K 6 37
"I love you and I know this is definitely not the place to do this, but I can't hide it for much longer." "It's not like I can walk back in there an...
1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...