Chaos And Purity (Under Editi...

By Brookie_64

He was your best friend until something changed in him. After a strange encounter, you are wounded and are ta... More

Chapter 1. A New Friendship
Chapter 2. Strange Texts
Chapter 3. A Quick Hospital Stay
Chapter 4. Doctor L
Chapter 5. Information Hunting
Chapter 6. A Truth Revealed
Chapter 7. A Headache and a Half
Chapter 8. A Missing Piece of His Soul
The Beginning of a Dream
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 1)
Chapter 11. Fan Art
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 2)
A Night Gone By
OMG!!! HES A LITTERAL CINNAMIN ROLL
A (not) Simple Plane Trip
Flash Back Part 1.
Flash Back part 2
After the Past
Chapter 19. The Carnival
A Little Plane Ride
Heart.
Who you gonna call? Luigi and Y/N!
This is fine...
Whelp Guess I'll Just Die.
Headcannons
He's Alive...Kinda
Revenge and Anger
The Past.
The Innner Mechanisms of My Mind is an Enigma
Mabye He has Anger Issues?
A/N
Antasmas Return
Sleep
Getting Ready
A Fun Trip...
You've made a plan.
Nighttime without Nightmares
Screams
Wedding Day Blues
Do you Y/ N...
Oh No...
Have at you!
Past
The Way Back
Uh Oh
location
time
um
The Good ending

The Bad ending.

409 5 5
By Brookie_64

     "I want to marry you, but I dont want to end the world. I love you, but we cannot go through with this. I want to save the world." You pleaded with Mr.L.

    "You are mine. No one is going to take you away from me. Ever." He saw holding your hand.

    "There must be some way to brake the system!" You said.

    "There isnt." That was the last word in your conversation before you were teleported to a altar.

    "Let's get this over with quick and easy." Dimentio said. "Mr.L you may begin."

    "I Mr.L, take you Y/N L/N to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

    Dimentio joined your hands together, and asked "Do you take Mr.L as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

     "I-I..." you looked around the church nervously. You saw a large man in a kilt, a green skinned girl, a blue toned woman, and most of all your family. The only thing wrong is that they all had the strange plant on their heads.

     "Looks like your hesitating. Nastacia, you know what to do." Dimentio said. The one named Nastacia nodded and a flash came from her eyes.

     "I do." You said suprized. Mr.L slipped the ring on your finger and you did the same. Nothing happed. A few moments passed and an earthquake struck. Dimentio grabbed Mr.Ls hand and they became some sort of abomination. You screamed and a bright light flashed. You felt the purity heart bringing you somewhere.

      You dazed out. You had no idea what you were thinking about. You have no memory of the last hour ago. Where were you? Your thoughts were interrupted by a funny joke your friend made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 324 20
You and Luigi could finally rest after you get an invitation to a relaxing hotel. The two of you, including Mario, peach, and three toads. Oh and pol...
31.8K 891 35
Sequel to my previous Bowser X Reader, it won't make a lot of sense if you haven't read it. Credit to LonlyDemonic, who created the awesome cover! Th...
28.3K 325 23
(Y/N) is an ordinary person who just happened to stumble into the Mushroom Kingdom. They find themselves falling in love with someone, but only know...
76K 2K 20
(Its story SonicXReader) Sonic is hero of the mobius and also your best friend. He trusts you to hide the 7 chaos emeralds before his fight with...