Love me like you do *Leonetta...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

This is the beginning of the book where Leon and Violetta met, Violetta was dating Diego and she was very hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A\N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *Final Chapter*

Chapter 14

525 5 4
By Rebeccaxchapman1

When Violetta left Diego was about to talk to Leon but instead, he left to find Violetta walking in the park.

Leon: Babe, why did you leave?

Violetta: Not now Leon.

Leon: Babe are you crying?

Violetta: Leon I need to be alone right now.

Leon: *Pulls her arm to look at her* Baby, why are you crying?

Violetta: Leon I don't want to talk right now.

Leon: Is this about me talking to your father about Angie?

Violetta: Yes Leon, like how dare you, talk to my dad about Angie?without telling me about anything.

Leon: Come on, I did it for you to say goodbye properly.

Violetta: Leon, I don't care about saying goodbye properly to Angie, I care about that you weren't going to tell me any of this.

Leon: I was going to tell you.

Violetta: Really? When?

Leon: When what?

Violetta: When were you going to tell me?

Leon: Why does that matter?

Violetta: Urgh, Leon I can't talk to you right now.

She was about to walk off when Leon stopped her by kissing her which made her put arms around his neck.

Leon: *Pulls away* What do you say we go back to the hotel and watch a movie?

Violetta: Okay, but I'm still angry at you.

Leon: *Pulls her closer* You won't be mad at me when the night finishes.

Violetta laughed nervously and they walked back to the hotel up to their room, as they were watching a film Violetta fell asleep while Francesca knocked on the door.

Leon: Francesca, It's late.

Francesca: Why are you whispering?

Leon: Violetta's asleep.

Francesca: Oh, I just wanted to know if she was okay?

Leon: Yeah, she's fine.

Violetta: *half asleep* Leon?

Leon: Yeah baby?

Violetta: Who are you talking too?

Leon: To Francesca baby.

Violetta: Francesca, leave us alone it's late.

Francesca: That's my time to leave.

Leon: We'll see you tomorrow at the show.

Francesca: okay good night.

Leon closed the door and went back to bed with Violetta and she laid on his chest to fall asleep.

Leon: Night beautiful.

Violetta: Night my handsome guy.

They fell asleep after a while.

A/N

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 258 18
Leon and Violetta both studies at the Studio with their friends and are in love, but what happens when two people come back into their lives to ruin...
31.6K 444 26
It's been a few months since everyone graduated from Studio On Beat. Everyone is happy with their lives. Violetta got a job in a record label and a n...
34.3K 674 44
Leon reads Violetta's diary and they have a fight because of her trust has been betrayed , but will they get back together? Join me and find out the...
50.8K 1.1K 28
Their all 19/20 now their are living their lives and start to get famous. Leon and Violetta are still togheter. but what if one night changes everyth...