I've Just Seen A Face 💕Paul...

By groovy-lennon

Just when Paul thought he had it all in life, young Victoria Taylor comes to prove him wrong. Paul is forced... More

Victoria
Chapter 1 "Following a dream"
Chapter 2 "New York"
Chapter 3 "I like you, Paul"
Chapter 4 "Stop"
Chapter 6 "Virgin"
Chapter 7 "The first one"
Chapter 8 "I think I'm in love"
Chapter 9 "Following you"
Chapter 10 "I moan your name"
Chapter 11 " I love you, Victoria"
Chapter 12 "I choose her"
Chapter 13 "A trap"
Chapter 14 "True love"
Chapter 15 "Our new home"
Chapter 16 "Bathtub confessions"
Chapter 17 "Adoption?"
Chapter 18 "I fucked my little sister"
Chapter 19 "I've got a crush on Vicky too"
Chapter 20 "Prisoner of love"
Chapter 21 "They're all gone"
Chapter 22 "Beatle kidnap"
Chapter 23 "The night before"
Chapter 24 "You're going to lose that girl?"
Chapter 25 "Paul"
Chapter 26 "On John's bed"
Chapter 27 "Finally"
Chapter 28 "John's girl"
Chapter 29 "Three no-way"
Chapter 30 "John in the middle"
Chapter 31 "A taste of Paul"
Chapter 32 "Only you"
Chapter 33 "The world is treating me bad"
Chapter 34 "You Really Got a Hold On Me"
Chapter 35 "Ex-Girlfriend"
Chapter 36 "Mummy's favorite Beatle"
Chapter 37 "She's back"
Chapter 38 "It's her only"
Chapter 39 "Michelle Ma Belle"
Chapter 40 "Babysitters"
Chapter 41 "Breastfeeding"
Chapter 42 "No Other Love Will Ever Do"
Chapter 43 "Three of us"
Chapter 44 "Let the world know"
Chapter 45 "It's the girls"
Chapter 46 "We love you, Paul"
Chapter 47 "The girl in the alley"
Chapter 48 "Wife"
Chapter 49 "Forever"
Final Chapter "The Perfect Ending"

Chapter 5 "Double surprise"

284 8 0
By groovy-lennon

His hands didn't ask for permission to travel all the way down to my thighs again. He hissed at the touch of my goosebumps. He pressed his body harder onto my lower body doing a slight grind.

"YOU TWO! STOP THAT! THERE ARE CHILDREN IN HERE!" An old lady passing by yelled at us.

I blushed, and covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. "That was so embarrassing, oh my god" I said. It sounded muffled, but Paul understood very well.

"It was" He laughed. Why was he laughing?! He then stood up, and helped me stand up too. He wrapped my body with the blanket. "It fits your tiny body perfectly" He smiled, and pecked my lips.

"That was crazy, but I'm glad we stopped it. I mean, this is not the right place. Do you agree?" I looked up at him with my cheeks still bright red.

"Definitely. There are many places out there"

"Aha. In the meantime, you should take me home; Damian must be worried"

"Alright"

He helped me carry my shoes and dress, and we got back to the car, and drove home. I put on my dress and shoes in the car in our way, and luckily my dress was a little more dried when we got to the apartment.

"Home it is, my lady" He smiled as we parked outside the building. "Do you want me to walk you inside?"

"No way! I mean-uh. It's okay, I can go there myself, and I don't want to steal any more Paul-time from you" I smiled anxiously. I really didn't want Damian to know who I was with.

"Okay, precious. Could I see you tomorrow?"

Don't The Beatles have things to do or what? Ahhhhh I love it anyway.

"Of course, if you're not busy..." I stared at his lips.

"I'll find my time..." He did the same. He grabbed my cheek, and gave me another sweet quick kiss. "See you tomorrow then" He smiled for the last time that night.

"Bye..." I smiled.

I got out of the car as quickly as I could; I know that hell was waiting for me up there in the apartment. I had been out all day practically. I realized I had forgotten my key; that wasn't good. I had to knock...I prayed at least Damian was asleep, but nope...

I barely touched the door when it swung open. I looked up at my living punishment: Damian. He crossed his arms as he shook his head.

"Do you know what time it is Victoria?!" He snapped.

"Late...?" I closed my eyes hard.

"Very late for a young girl to be outside. Where the bloody hell were you?! And don't lie this time. I'm done with that shit!" He turned red. You better lie too damn well this time Victoria.

"I was at Central Park, like always!"

"Oh really? Without your guitar?" He pointed to my guitar hanging up on the wall.

"Yeah. I don't always take it with me, you know? I need distraction! I'm sick of staying all day here in these four walls!"

"You wanted to-"

"I know, I know. I wanted to come here; that was my choice. Just let me get used to it, okay!?" I stormed my room's door.

Damian didn't say anything else, nor did he bother me that night. I supposed he believed everything I said.

The next morning was a bit awkward, Damian, Arthur, Richard and me were having breakfast together, but no one was talking. It was quiet except for the noise I made chewing my cereal. I supposed Arthur and Richard heard our little argument the night before, so they wouldn't touch on the subject.

"Any plans for today, Vicky?" My brother finally broke the silence; he looked very intimidating holding his fork.

"I'd like to go out again" I shrugged. "New York is very unique and interesting; however, I enjoy spending most of my day at Central Park, and I already made some friends there"

"Will you take care of yourself?"

"Yes... why?" I frowned.

"I was very worried about you last night, Victoria; I thought something had happened to you. Just let me know where you'll be, deal?"

"Deal" I smiled.

"Fine" He smiled too. "I've got to go now. My days are busier now, so I'll be gone all day. Take care of you, Vicky" He got up from the table, and kissed the top of my head before he headed out the apartment.

"We were worried too, Vicky" Arthur said as he got up too. "Dinner was amazing by the way" He smiled. "C'mon Rich, we're going to be late for work"

"Indeed" Richard took his last bite as he got ready to go.

"See you later, Vicky" They said as they waved goodbye, and left.

Yup. I'm alone again. Time to wait for Paul. My favorite part of the day. But first, some housewife stuff. I needed to clean the house, wash the dishes, do laundry, and cook. Ugh. I can't complain when Paul's my reward. My yummy reward.

After I was done doing all the house work, I waited impatiently for Paul to come. He was taking a bit longer than the last time. Just a couple of minutes. Maybe I was dumb to suppose he'd come at the same time.

I waited a few more minutes before he finally arrived. I was anxious to see him again. I loved this sneaking out thing so far.

He knocked on the door just one time. I knew it was him.

"Hi, Paulie" I greeted in the sweetest voice once I opened the door for him.

"Hi, precious" He greeted me with a hug, and a little kiss on the lips. "Ready?"

"Yes! Where are we going this time?"

"It's a surprise. You'll see" He took my hand as he leaded us to the car.

"Wonderful" I smiled.

We got inside the car quickly so nobody could see us.

"Nice dress"

"Thank you"

"Was there any inconvenience after I dropped you home last night? You know, with your brother?

"Not at all" I lied. "Damian likes the idea of you and me going out" I really hate lying to Paul, but I had no other option.

He nodded.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking through the window.

"Our hotel suite"

"Your suite? You mean, The Beatles' suite? The hotel where you're staying?"

"Yes. You'll love it. We have the place for ourselves. The other three are out. I have dinner prepared for later" He smiled holding my hand as he kissed it.

"Are you sure no one will notice I'll be there?"

"We can enter from the secret exit door if you don't want any crazy fan girl noticing you, and be jealous" He chuckled.

"You say it as a joke, but I actually want to do that" I laughed.

"Good" He nodded.

We did it; we successfully entered the building without no one important actually noticing.

"Here it is. Do you like it" Paul asked as we walked in the giant room of the hotel.

"Wow..." I was amazed at how it looked bigger than my house in England. "This is perfect"
"Look! They have a record player here! Oh my god!" I exclaimed pointing to the fancy record layer on a little table.

"I kind of thought you would like that" He smiled. "And I also thought you would love to have this" He knelt down near the bed, took something out from under it, and hid it behind his back; I couldn't see what it was. "Close your eyes, and put your hands out"

I did as he told me, and he put something on my hands that felt like it was made of carton.

"Open your eyes"

"Oh Paul..."

It was The Beatles' latest album.

"Do you want to play it, dear?"

"Absolutely!" I said excitedly as put in the record player.

The music began filling the room. I closed my eyes enjoying Till There Was You. I loved that one before, but now I love it more because Paul sang it.

Paul began humming to the beat as he held me from behind. He began nibbling on my neck, and smelled my hair. I turned around as I opened my eyes. Our eyes met again like the night before at the beach. I know I couldn't escape this time.

He got closer, and put his hand on my waist "Please, Vicky..." He spoke on my lips rubbing his bottom lip gently with mine. His breathing turned heavier. He was hungry for my lips, and so he didn't wait no more; he began eating them again. He bit on my upper lip gently as he giggled a little. "Please..." He mumbled this time without breaking the kiss. He thought I didn't notice him  slowly unzipping the back of my dress. I didn't stop him anyway. He began doing something very new to me; he was trying to have some tongue action. He licked my bottom lip up and down as a way of telling me he wanted entrance; I allowed it. The sensation was very nice to experiment. It felt as though he was trying to suck on my tongue. I think he actually tried it.

He finally unzipped it, and my innocent dress went straight to the floor. I shivered a little. Suddenly I felt the room getting colder, or at least that's what I thought. I felt my nipples getting harder through my thin bra. Paul noticed it too, and made another devilish giggle as he continued trying to suck on my poor tongue. He started kissing me harder, and pressed my body harder to his. I could see he had quite experience with bras; he removed it quickly with just one hand. I was very insecure about my breasts only because it felt weird to have them since I was 12 even though they aren't big. But what the hell? He made me reveal them. He stopped the hot make-out session just to look at them carefully for a moment.

His eyes were filled with lust and desire as he stared at my tiny boobs. He then pinned me against the wall behind me, and started massaging them with both hands as he continued his business on my mouth.

Maybe it was too late for me to stop it. Who cares?

Well, fate is fate. It does exist.

The door suddenly flung open making me and Paul jump scared. He pulled away quickly, and turned around. It happened so fast, and all I know was I had to hide behind his body. He did help me cover my body with his since it wasn't difficult at all with my small body frame.

"Eppy! Paul found a naked bird in our room!" John freaked out as he stood at the door.

I was wrong. The little incident with the old lady at the beach wasn't embarrassing at all compared to this moment.

<3<3

I really wanted to catch up with this one so it doesn't look too empty compared to my other books, so I'll be updating this one more often for a while :)

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.1K 85
Spinoff of Illegal Love (but I guess it could be read on its own) with one shots from the Beatles' daily lives together. Mclennon and Starrison. CONT...
10.9K 183 44
John and Paul fic. Prologue: Someone didn't want the Beatles to be forgotten...and so he had 4 clone eggs created...all 4 were placed in a family. 1...
4K 230 17
What if Paul left before The Beatles were even The Beatles? It's a modern AU where Paul's mother dies giving birth to Mike and Jim blames Mike for he...
4.6K 206 17
He is in search for a wife to take care of his two kids. She is in search for a husband to stay in the country. Sure, they're both using each other...