Me and Mr. Billionaire's Son

By wild_writer

Autumn Black, a twenty-one year old, who loses her job when the company she works for under goes bankruptcy... More

A U T H O R' S N O T E
(1) - My Job?
(2) - The Club
(3) - The Hookup
(4) - The Morning After
(5) - The Flu?
(6) - The Test
(7) - The Checkup
(8) - The Decision
(9) - Job Search
(10) - Fast Forward
(11) - I Miss Daddy
(12) - She Meets Him
(13) - The CEO
(14) - Help?
(15) - Becky Is Mean
(16) - He Meets Him
(17) - Going Home
(18) - New Man?
(19) - We Meet Again
(20) - Unofficial Date
(21) - The Date
(22) - Halloween
(23)- Issac?
(24) - She Finds Out
(25) - Sick
(26) - Let's Talk
(27) - The Truth
(28) - Blackmails & Questions
(29) - Birthday
(30) - Revealed
(32) - Tell Him?
(33) - Gala and Daddy
(34) - Pending

(31) - Second Date

47.2K 1.3K 397
By wild_writer

Dedicated to @fairylake @Comfortboo @caroE19 @queensarcastic @trescelle @spicysteamyhot for voting.

This is the longest chapter I have ever written. I hope it makes up for the lost time. Enjoy.

Unedited.

~

The sun creeped into my bedroom causing me to steer awake. A muscular arm was wrapped tightly around me, engulfing me into warm comfort.

What the hell?

My mind screamed panic. My mouth was on the verge of screaming when I saw who it was. On my right side, Marcello laid peacefully, his eyes shut in a deep slumber. He was lightly snoring, his dark locks all over the place.

I laughed at the sight, seeing the similarity to Issac when he slept. I carefully slipped out his hold, my mind hissing at myself for leaving the gorgeous man in my bed.

I couldn't believe I let Marcello spent the night much to my surprise. I was never bold when it came to this but last night I was. Never would I imagine letting him stay.

All we did was sleep and cuddle a little bit, but it didn't stop the blush that covered my cheeks. I really need to stop.

I always blushed when it came to him and it was a self conscious habit I couldn't break.

Whether or not I could tell if I regretted the decision yet, but seeing Marcello sleep as if he belong there made it worth the while.

I smiled, completely elated, as I got out of bed. I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Nothing could beat a nice home cook meal of eggs and bacon.

I prep the pan, my body working  happily as I turned the stove on waiting for it it to be hot.

I was in my pajamas, placing and stirring uncooked eggs when I felt two familiar arms wrap around my waist. I blushed, shaking my head demanding myself to not make a huge deal out of it.

"You need help, sweetheart?" Marcello whispered against the shell of my ear. I shiver ran down my spine and a smile involutionary swept my lips.

He called me sweetheart.

I was screaming on the inside but I tried not to let it show.

"I'm okay," I said, flipping the sunny side egg. "How do you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled, please." He said with a cheeky grin. I giggled as I moved the egg again. "Let's go on a date today,"

My eyebrows lifted up in question. It was Sunday, and I couldn't leave Issac alone. It was nine, still early for Issac. Marcello, however was a step ahead of me. "With Issac of course. We could go to the park. Have a picnic. I was thinking... we can bring his toys and we could just play, talk, eat."

"The three of us?" I said, testing the waters. I liked how it sounded but was it too soon? Issac sleep peacefully, clueless that Marcello stayed the night. He could get the wrong idea and I had to be wary about him in this. Did he even like Marcello?

My thoughts were left unanswered as Marcello's voice interrupted. "Yes, the three of us. It's completely fine if you don't want too, we can always-"

"N-no, it's not that I don't want to...because I do. It's just I don't know, too soon. I believe you about Alissa and I don't hold anything against you because I don't. I'm just worried. Do you think it's too soon?"

Marcello shook his head, a light frown on his lips. I smiled at how cute he looked. "I don't think so. I spent the night. I told you everything I was holding back. Why? Do you?"

I nodded, "It's not just me I'm worried about." I picked the sizzling egg, resting it on a plate as it remained.

Marcello had to let me go so I could get more eggs from its carton, cracking it onto the pan once again for round two. It was Marcello's eggs so I began to scramble it, hence the name.

"What are you worried about?"

"Issac." It was true. I had my fears for a while now and it was best to let Marcello know for once and for all. I didn't think I would do it as I cooked but it was better time than never.

"Marcello, I said we should be friends and yesterday when you told me everything, all I wanted to do was... hold you and I'll admit all my feelings came rushing back. I wanted you to stay because I wanted you too.

I really like you and it scares me because I can't be with someone so quickly. It's not just me. I have Issac and I also need to be considerate about him. Marcello, I can't have you in my life if you can't understand that Issac will always be first and it's not fair to you to have that. So, I guess I'm saying I'm not holding it against you if you left now, while you still can."

"Are you done?" Marcello said unamused. He stepped forward, sweeping me again. He brought our bodies together, his hand cupping my face. He made sure to keep eye contact while on the other hand I was freaking out.

"Autumn... when will you understand that I really like you and I also like Issac too. He's adorable and you...you are a whole different story." He said, his eyes on my lips. His gaze was filled with hunger and love, my body froze my eyes dotting down his lips too.

"I know you may think that you aren't good enough for me but that couldn't be the furthest from the truth. It's you, Autumn. You are the one that I can't believe is with me or at least giving me another chance. I was an idiot and yet you're the one gave me another chance even if I didn't deserve it. Autumn, I told you once I'm an not a saint. I made mistakes and I can't change them. I am a fucking asshole to everyone around me but with you... I don't know. I want to be everything you want me to be. Listen to me Autumn, and listen to every word I say. I want you and I want Issac. I want the both of you. I just want you to want me too and fuck I also want Issac to accept me. But Autumn this won't work if we don't try."

"So, please baby can we just try. I know for the life on me, I can make you happy but I can't make it happen if you don't want me. You have to want this, as much as I do. So, Autumn please try. Can you please try? For me? For us?"

"I-I don't know. I still have my fears, and I don't know."

"Autumn, want do you want? Do you want me? Tell me. Yes or no?"

"I do, but I'm scared if if we don't work. I-I-" I don't get to finish as I feel Marcello's lips attack me. He kisses me as if I was his lifeline. He kisses me roughly, saying everything into one kiss. He doesn't go slow, no. It was a life long kiss, one where he is trying not to lose me. To prove something I don't already know.

I protest trying my best not to give in, but I fail, giving into him. I want him and he knows it too. Marcello's face lights up in words I can't describe, smiling as he continues to give the best kiss of my life.

Reluctantly, I push away my hands off of his hard chest for air. My breath was hot and heavy as Marcello smirked at me. I blushed looking down at my feet. "You can't deny it."

"I wasn't going to but I get your point. Okay, I give in but Marcello please, please, don't break me." I say with eyes teary. For once, I was putting myself first and I wouldn't be able to handle it if he broke me or broke Issac. I was giving him a chance on us and I don't want to look back and regret everything.

"I won't. I promise." He pressed a loving kiss on my forhead. I had butterflies at his gesture. I just hope he keep his promise.

"Crap! The eggs!" I jumped out of his hold, tending to the smokey eggs.

~

"Issac, stay close." I tell him, grabbing his hand. Marcello glances down at our connected hands, sharing a knowing grin. I raise my brows at his grin but he shrugs it off, the toy car in his possession as he signaled towards the flickering light.

It turned red, displaying the white walking man on its screen indicating it was time for us to walk.

Marcello stood close as pedestrians filled the narrow streets, each on the phone, or walking with sense of direction.

Issac obeyed, gripping my hand as well as Marcello's. Issac was too excited, explaining we wouldn't get lost if we hold hands on the way over here.

I laughed at his logic and at every chance to be close to Marcello. Issac hummed with each step he took, causal skipping whenever he step on the white lines of the street floor.

We had reached the end of the street, entering the out view of Central Park. When Issac woke up this morning, he was confused, more excited to see Marcello standing next to me as I finished with the eggs. He rejoiced with happiness to find out we were going out today. More so the Central Park.

It was the biggest park in the entire country, the perfect place for a date and the perfect place for Issac. He loved Central Park as much as I did. The Park was beautiful, everything seemed like it was straight from the movies.

There was fountains, bridges and beautiful bushes and trees shaping the perfect urban lifestyle and most of all the people that scurried throughout the park as they did conversed and spent the time.

My favorite part was it give Issac the time to play around. He could run for hours with the grass below his feet and the gentle breeze blowing to have no sense but to be himself. To be the four year old that roamed around happily with the genuine laughter as his mother brought his favorite sandwiches to eat after a good day.

"Where do you want to go?" Marcello asked, breaking my gaze at the wonderful park, his hand holding onto Issac's.

"The shade? Maybe," I pointed to the trees, laying a quarter of a block away. It was a bit of a walk but Marcello assured me it was okay. After all, he was the one carrying Issac's car.

Once we finally arrive, I grinned. Content with myself for the picking a good spot. We were under the shade, the maple tree right behind us. There was a small brezze and a few other benches on the other side. There was a huge spot of grass right next to us, perfect for Issac to ride his car.

I laid down the blanket on the grass and condiments of food, placing it with the other stuff I brought.

Issac, however was grinning, eagerly wanting to ride his toy car. "You want to ride it now?" He asked Issac screamed a yes. Issac couldn't ride it in the apartment and for the first time he could do it here without me worrying he would break a vase or hurt himself.

"Okay," Marcello opened the door, carrying Issac's body before he placed him into the seat. We brought the toy car my parnets gave him, the white range rover. The car wasn't powered on and to Issac's utter disappointment he was sad the car didn't work when he pressed on the gas.

Marcello laughed, "You didn't want to wait for mommy?"

I laughed too, joining in his teasing. I grabbed my phone, wanting to take pictures. "Yeah, you didn't wait for me." I pulled up my video camera, wanting to to document this moment. "You wanted to leave me?"

"No, mommy!" Issac pouted. "I won't leave." I laughed again, my heart souring at his adorableness.

"Start the car." I whispered to Marcello. Marcello does so, pressing the click button on the battery in front of the car's hood. "Issac, are you ready?" He shook his head. Marcello went behind the car as I coutined recording.

"Okay, go." Issac pressed the gas a little too harshly, stopping immediately afterwards. He didn't know how to drive and he stopped thinking it would go after one time.

"Issac, bud. Go slowly, press this." He pointed to the petal, locked inside the car. "You have to hold it okay? When you want to stop, you use this one." He showed Issac the break. Issac grinned, followling his instructions. He went driving, laughing as he steered the wheel. He keeped going in circles near our resting area as Marcello and I keep chasing him down.

~
"You tired baby?" I stoked Issac's hair, his head on my lap. We had a small picnic between the three of us. I made sandwiches and the boys ate them after two hours of playing. It was fun. Issac played with his toy car for about an hour and the rest of the time we spent playing Issac's game - freeze tag.

Marcello scoop me into his arms every chance he got, claiming it was apart of the game while I knew otherwise. He also playfully tackled me on the grass more times than I could count. His body on top of mine as Issac jumped on us moments later.

Issac nodded, getting comfortable. "Sleep." I told him as gave him a kiss. It was four, the sun shinning brightly but the shade covered us so that it was easier for Issac to sleep.

His eyes were sleepy, any minute he would pass out. I didn't have it in to carry him back home and we had time to stay a little while as he got his energy back.

"I love you, Mommy," he said, before his eyes closed into darkness.

"I love you, too baby." I kissed his forhead once again. My normal routine as Marcello sat behind me, his body hovering mine as he watched us. "You can go if you want, you probably have work tomorrow," I go to tell him but he shushes me.

"I'm staying." He smiled cheekliy. "You look beautiful."

"I'm wearing mom jeans." I state like facts. I looked okay, it wasn't the worst but it wasn't the best. My hair was knotted into a messy bun, locks of my hair falling out.

I didn't have makeup on, and I practically looked basic. There wasn't special and I cussed that I didn't get ready. In truth, I barely had time to change.

I had to do the laundry, clean as well as get out lunch ready and dress Issac. Marcello helped a lot which saved time. I was thankful but embarrassed for not making the effort as I should have.

"And?" He said, "What's that have to do with anything?"

"I'm not properly dressed," he laughed.

"You don't need to be, Autumn. In fact, I think you're more beautiful than ever before." I crossed my arms, not believing it.

"You are beautiful, Autumn." He pressed a kiss on my lips, his hand sweeping away the assess hair on my face. "You don't have to dress up for me to think so. I believe true beauty doesn't need all the superficial things and that's what you are. Beautiful."

He kissed me in the bridge of my nose, causing me to giggle. We said nothing, just looking at one another lost as if we never wanted to be found. I find myself lost in his eyes before I remembered something I wanted to ask him.

"How come you told me your name was Nico when it wasn't?"

"When we first met, you didn't know who I was. I was scared to know that if you found out I was a billionaire, you wouldn't look at me the same. Relationships were hard for me as it is and when woman found out I was rich or was important they saw me a credit card, a bank perhaps. I didn't want that for me, so I kinda lied about my name.

Nico is my middle name, so there is some truth to that. I hardly ever use it and it was perfect. I'm sorry for that lying to you for who I was and I didn't mean for you to find out the way you did. I was going to tell you who I was at some point." His eyes were filled with guilt as he gazed down on me.

"It's okay, Marcello. I understand why you did what you did but you know you can tell me things."

"Yeah, I know that now. Autumn, I trust you so whatever that comes to mind just ask." I still had a lot of questions about Alissa. For instance, what happened afterwards. Why the media thinks Marcello and her are getting married but I posed my question to one at a time.

"What happened after Alissa....did what she did..." I say hesitating a bit. His body grew stiffed and I knew I hit a rough spot. I couldn't help but worry it was something bad. Marcello places a hand on my jaw, shaking his head noticing my worried state.

"It's not like that." I was left in question, random thoughts flow like g to my head. "I slept with someone whom I shouldn't have. It was right after everything and I-I needed to clear my head. I felt terrible for using her and I never got the chance to apologize. I looked for her but I never found her."

My stomach churn, not knowing what to say. I shouldn't blame him but I couldn't help the ounce of jealousy I felt. Was she gorgeous? Did she mean more to Marcello? Or was she just a one-night stand? Or did they see each other?

"When did it happened?" I asked with uneven breaths. I was extremely jealous but most of all curious to know more.

"Four years ago. The bar at Fifth Avenue. She was a stranger and I was drunk. It was one of the rooftop bars and I don't really remember her. All I know is... she was there." My heart stopped with a whirlpool of emotions, one of them being shock and realization.

I know what he was talking about. He described the same bar. It was the exact bar I went to after I lost my job. I was heartbroken and I was too drunk to even think about the sex. So much I forgot the man.

Oh my god. It couldn't be him right? Issac's father? There was no possible way-

"She never told me her name. She left-"

Shit. I'm screwed.

~

I hoped you enjoy. What do you think? Expected it or not? What about Marcello and Autumn? How do you guys feel about them? Are they going to fast? I also want to know how you guys are doing with everything that's going on.

Anyways...until next time...

Love, The Author

-Katherine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 0 20
Madison breaks up with her cheating Rich boyfriend Xavier, on that same day her bestie decided to take her to a bar to feel better. madison gets drun...
6K 83 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
8.8M 314K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
803 68 11
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...