The Confession || George Weas...

By racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... More

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 13- Get out!

231 7 2
By racoonqueen1

*George's prov*

I place a rocket in front of Umbridge's office. When she opens the door, it will hit her right in the face. Would do her good. 

I don't know what she has done to Anne, but she will regret ever doing it. I've heard different stories what might have happened. Some say that Umbridge wanted Anne as her personal spy and that they have an agreement, others think that Anne broke many rules and got caught and some say Umbridge caught her by stealing a cat dish. All stories however, end that Umdridge dragged Anne to her office.

I don't really believe any of them, they talked a lot rubbish about Harry too, what should they know? 

"What if another teacher walks by and gets hit?" Fred asks. 

"I hope they don't." 

"We should light it up now and leave. I don't want Flitwick to fly around the corridors." 

"Fine," I sigh and we run, behind us, the rockets hit the door and walls, leaving a big mess behind.

"She will be furious," Fred laughs as we hide in a secret passage. 

We feel coins heat in our pockets and grab them. Hermione changed the time and date. This evening the D.A will meet again. When we hear students walk by, looking through the corridors, we walk away.

I really hope that Umbridge will be furious. To see Anne running away from me with those colorless eyes and slightly tearing up, left this feeling of revenge inside of me. She looked so pale and out of her mind, so unlike her, so broken? It reminded me a bit of Ginny in her first year in Hogwarts, when she had a lot of pressure on her. Maybe that is why I'm so overprotective right now, because I couldn't help Ginny. That has to be it. Or at least that's what I like to tell myself anyways.

---

"Hey," I try carefully, standing next to Anne. 

We wait in front of Flitwick's class. 

"Hey," she says quietly. 

"Uhm," I look around, Fred is currently selling a hat: "How are you?" 

She looks at me: "Good and you?" 

It's like I forgot how to talk, because I want to say fine, but no words come out. Did she just actually? Flitwick opens the door and all go in, Anne already gone.

*Anne's Prov*

He looks back to his brother, he should be around his brother, not me. I did enough already, I know Fred doesn't like me at all. So I go in with the others and sit down, putting my books out. I watch George coming in and sit down in the last row just like me. On the other side though. I watch him laughing at something his brother said. 

Everyone talks how similar twins look and that, when you find one cute, you have to find the other one cute too. That isn't the deal here. Fred leaves the same empty feeling that everyone does, but George? I don't know, he seems quite cute with his smile and hair. This cut suits him way better than the one last year and... why the fuck do I know something like this. Get yourself together.

I focus on the lesson and use the Charms we learn, Flitwick tells us how important they are for our N.E.W.T and we should practice every day. Meanwhile we all try different spells. The kid next to me, is trying a new charm, Logan, wo sitting in the first row, shows her perfect 'Wingardium Liviosa', Christine watches her with a big smile. What should I do? My brains a wreck. Every time I close my eyes, Images flood back and I haven't slept for a while now. Well not properly at least. It's making me crazy, it's like its haunting me.

The more I try to get rid of the thoughts, those feelings that they cause, it just gets worse and worse. I never wanted to be at this point again. I never wanted to see and feel all those things again, I made a good job so far in dealing with it. But now? Everything broke in the matter of two stupid spells, by a pink demon. 

I don't know what she has done to me, but the feeling that she is slowly winning is there. The bad thing, I can't sort my feelings, there are too many, they all come at once. Why did she try to get me away from my father.

'He's not good for you' Stop it! He is. He had rough times, just like everyone has. I need to find out what is wrong here and the only one who will really tell me, is my Dad.

I take my wand. Just as I'm about to cast a spell, I see how Fred and George play with the charms of other students. Angelina doesn't realize it and seems sad that her charm didn't work as planned. Well, I could play them too. When they try to manipulate another spell, their wands fly out their hands in front of them and Angelina casts her spell perfectly. 

Their faces are priceless. George's eyes hit mine and I try to look as innocent as possible, but when he smiles, I can't help but slightly smile too. He shakes grinning his head and grabs his wand, letting Fred clueless what just happened and I try some charms finally.

---

"Nice charm," George pops up beside me. 

"I don't know what you mean," I shrug and walk a bit faster. 

"Sure you don't. Anyways, when we are back at Hogsmeade, are you at the Hog's Head again?" 

I look up to him: "Why do you need to know?" 

"I need a reason to go in there," he grins: "Maybe I'll see you later?" 

He winks and walks off to Lee and his sister Ginny. Why is she looking at me like that? I think I need a toilette or something, I'm suddenly feeling sick. I take deep breaths. I open the doors to the toilets I know no one's ever in, expect Mourning Myrtle.

I rush into a toilette and sit down on the ground. What is happening with me? Do I have to vomit or what is this strange feeling? I sit some time alone, when a familiar Ghost pops up. 

"Look who we have here. You think it's funny to go here and make fun of me!," she cries out and flies out from the toilette seat. 

"I'm not even making fun of you. Cause if I wanted to do that, I would cry wouldn't I?," I don't look at her.

Now she gets hysterical. 

"Can't you just shut the fuck up? No one cares anymore." 

She's too sensitive, her cries get louder and I have to cover my ears. She is now insulting me. Great way to have some privacy to think.

"Myrtle, I know you had a rough time, dying alone in this bathroom, nasty girl mocking you, then the ministry putting you in here, but your problems won't be solved if you complain to me. I can't do anything!" 

"You don't take it seriously enough!" 

"How should I? I mean that happened long ago and some students have way drastic problems." 

"Bigger problems THAN BEING DEAD?" 

"Oh come on girl, you aren't the only dead here. Now get yourself together." 

She cries out loud again and disappears. I can hear her crying a long time after, but at least she's gone.

---

*George's Prov*

Fred, Lee and I walk into the three broomsticks. My brother and I meet there with the owner of the Diagon Alley and Lee claims he has a date with a girl. I don't believe him, but whatever the man says. We order two butter beers and sit down in the corner.

"You have our new sweets?," Fred asks. 

I nod and show the bag. 

"Okay good, I'm actually a bit nervous," he takes a sip. 

"Me too. This would be our ticket." 

"Our ticket out of the school, yeah." 

We talk for a while, what we should show him, what to say, how much money we want to spend. It's all about the little things.

"Mr and Mr Weasley?," we both look up to see an older man. 

We stand up immediately and shake his hand. He orders a fire whiskey and puts out some documents. It is a long talk, but in the end we have an agreement and we get the house somewhere in the next months. The price is risky, yes, but Fred and I truly believe in it. It will work. The owner even bought some sweets from us, he was amazed. He was willing to help us, renewing the house. He sees a big future for us. When we leave the three broomsticks, we high five each other. We did good.

"Did you see his face, when his tongue got bigger and bigger? It was amazing," Fred cries and grins over his whole face. 

"Now we just need to sell more products and we don't have to worry." 

"However, we are not going to tell the others about it, right? It should be a surprise and Ron could tell something to Mum as prefect which could ruin our plans." 

"Right, and we both know she would show up in Diagon Alley." 

We both say at the same time: "Oh how we do."

*Anne's Prov*

I walk into Hogsmeade and buy some normal candies. On the way to the Hog's Head I start to eat them. The rain slowly dripping from my hair as it started to rain heavily, much too my dislike, because now all those couples around me, that decided to go on a Date since it's Valentine's Day, shuffle closer against each other.

Isn't that wonder-boy Potter who runs out of an odd looking café? I follow his gaze, don't tell me this guy managed to get a Date, wonder with whom. I shove a disgustingly tasting pill in my mouth, tastes like vomit smells.

"Dad?," I shout when I open the door. 

"Anne?," it comes somewhere from the cellar. 

"Who else would call you Dad? Do I have siblings I don't know about?," I want to go down to him, but he walks upstairs a bit stressed and shoves me a bit away. 

"Well if you have, then I don't know about them too," he says and pours himself a fire whiskey. 

He looks a bit scared and stressed, as if he waits for something.

"Is everything alright?," I put the sweets down. 

"Yeah, why shouldn't it? I just have a lot to do lately. Which is good." 

"If you say so," I sit down on a chair and watch him down his whiskey. 

He runs around behind the bar. 

"Can I ask you something?," I look at him. 

"Isn't that already a question?" 

"Apart from that question?" 

"What is it?," he stops and looks at me too.

"What happened the day when they attacked you?," I carefully begin: "What did you do before it happened?"

He stands there a while: "I probably put out some drinks and talked with some costumers. Why?" 

"You probably?," I ask irritated. 

Doesn't seem like he would know. 

"Yes, or I was upstairs and looked through the rooms and then new costumers came in. How should I know exactly?," he downs another fire whiskey. 

How many of them did he have already? 

"And what did you do that they attacked you?" 

He takes a deep breath:" They didn't want to pay the price I told them and then it happened." 

"Are you sure?," I don't believe him. 

"Well, something wasn't in their will," he gets angry. 

"Dad," I stand up:" Please you can tell me what happened. You told me I'm old enough to know the truth." 

Now he screams and throws a glass at the floor:" I don't know what happened! I haven't got a clue, why I woke up at the hospital!"

I duck a bit, scared he would throw another one. 

"Why didn't you tell me?," I ask nevertheless. 

"I thought it takes some time, to gain my memory, just as I did with the other things," he downs another fire whiskey. 

"Dad, you had enough of them already," I try to take his glass, but he just stares at me. 

"Don't you dare tell me what I should do and shouldn't."

"I'm just worried," I say, going towards him:" You had enough now." 

Instead of taking his glass, I take the bottle, feeling his rough hands on my arm. Immediately I look up scared. 

"You are not the one to decide about me," he hisses and the pressure on my arm gets heavier, feeling my arm go numb a bit. I let go of the bottle, he removes his hand and downs his glass, glaring at me.

"Dad, you have to see this isn't something good for you, since when did you started drinking again?," I ask, even though I know it's risky and step a bit bag. 

"None of your business," he spats:" Shouldn't you look after yourself, I mean look at you."

"You don't know what you talking. Could it be that you were drunk when it happened?," I ask very carefully. 

Umbridge brought memories back, that could fit. I'm scared they are true and that she may be a little bit right or did she just play that much with my mind? 

He raises his wand: "Out. Don't you have somewhere to go? School?" 

"But..." 

His wand starts to glow:" OUT!" 

"Dad are you sure you-," I duck away from the spell he just casted, leaving a dark spot on the wall behind me. 

His wand still dangerously pointed at me, I grab my bag and go slowly to the door. I think I hit a nerve. He downs another drink and puts his wand down. He shakes a bit. What if Umbridge was right and he still isn't the right one to care? I open the door and walk outside.

---

In the Great Hall my thoughts still wander around in my mind, but I shake them off, with the fact that he was just drunk. Again. I swallow. I'm going to talk with him the next time I'm there. Surely, he will be a lot calmer. 

Just as he said, he had a lot to do. I don't know what plans he had in the evening. And maybe his memory loss, still played him a bit. At least those thoughts calm me. I already sent an owl to him. I hope he answers it. It will be fine. I should focus on more important things now, like my homework and my studies. I should try to focus on them again, than on those ever coming back thoughts that wander in my mind non-stop. Every distraction is welcomed by now.

I look up at the table where this toad sits. She smiles and looks at me and all of a sudden I get a strange feeling. I shove some food into my mouth, she plays some wicked games. I let her way too far. I don't know what she did, but she managed to play me. And that will stop now. When I'm finished I stand up and walk outside, ignoring the looks of the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 45 54
"This is the student you will be tutoring. I trust you will get his grades up in a short amount of time." "No worries, Professor, you can count on m...
226K 5.9K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...
354 6 62
She's been through a lot in her life, the trials she has faced are just the beginning. Can she cope with what will happen next or will she crack unde...
1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...