I've Just Seen A Face 💕Paul...

Autorstwa groovy-lennon

Just when Paul thought he had it all in life, young Victoria Taylor comes to prove him wrong. Paul is forced... Więcej

Victoria
Chapter 1 "Following a dream"
Chapter 2 "New York"
Chapter 3 "I like you, Paul"
Chapter 5 "Double surprise"
Chapter 6 "Virgin"
Chapter 7 "The first one"
Chapter 8 "I think I'm in love"
Chapter 9 "Following you"
Chapter 10 "I moan your name"
Chapter 11 " I love you, Victoria"
Chapter 12 "I choose her"
Chapter 13 "A trap"
Chapter 14 "True love"
Chapter 15 "Our new home"
Chapter 16 "Bathtub confessions"
Chapter 17 "Adoption?"
Chapter 18 "I fucked my little sister"
Chapter 19 "I've got a crush on Vicky too"
Chapter 20 "Prisoner of love"
Chapter 21 "They're all gone"
Chapter 22 "Beatle kidnap"
Chapter 23 "The night before"
Chapter 24 "You're going to lose that girl?"
Chapter 25 "Paul"
Chapter 26 "On John's bed"
Chapter 27 "Finally"
Chapter 28 "John's girl"
Chapter 29 "Three no-way"
Chapter 30 "John in the middle"
Chapter 31 "A taste of Paul"
Chapter 32 "Only you"
Chapter 33 "The world is treating me bad"
Chapter 34 "You Really Got a Hold On Me"
Chapter 35 "Ex-Girlfriend"
Chapter 36 "Mummy's favorite Beatle"
Chapter 37 "She's back"
Chapter 38 "It's her only"
Chapter 39 "Michelle Ma Belle"
Chapter 40 "Babysitters"
Chapter 41 "Breastfeeding"
Chapter 42 "No Other Love Will Ever Do"
Chapter 43 "Three of us"
Chapter 44 "Let the world know"
Chapter 45 "It's the girls"
Chapter 46 "We love you, Paul"
Chapter 47 "The girl in the alley"
Chapter 48 "Wife"
Chapter 49 "Forever"
Final Chapter "The Perfect Ending"

Chapter 4 "Stop"

257 8 0
Autorstwa groovy-lennon

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Can't you see I was busy Dami?" I gritted my teeth awkwardly as I walked over my brother.

"Sorry to interrupt your interesting conversation with Paul McCartney" He rolled his eyes "Now, I want you to hold this little light here; it looks weird on John's face when it's set too low" He said handing me a little light that looked like a fancy modern lamp."

"Okay" I said as I obeyed.

"That should work. Guys, would you mind coming for this last shot? Please?" Damian called the boys.

"I thought we were having a break" George approached us as he was eating a cookie.

"Yeah, but Victoria is holding the light right in place"

"I like that..." I heard Paul mumble as he looked at me.

They posed for two more photos before Damian was happy with the results.

"Beautiful. This is what I call good pictures" Said Damian as he finished. "You can leave now. I'm sorry that today had to be so tired" He chuckled.

"No problem..." John said as he crossed his arms, and stared at my legs too.

"Brian said he would come to pick us up in a bit" Ringo said.

"Good. We should wait here rather than outside" Said John.

"Because we have no other option" George teased him.

"Vicky. Get your stuff. We're leaving" Damian began putting his equipment in his backpack.

"Fine" I said grabbing my purse though I didn't want to leave. "I just want to use the restroom before we leave" I said as I walked towards the door slowly. I knew what I wanted, and Paul knew it too. He must follow me. I turned around before I walked out, and gave him a quick glance. He nodded, and excused himself too.

"I'll be back. I need a smoke"

The other three nodded as they continued chatting with Damian.

I made my way to the restrooms because I knew I had to skip that hall so close to the room where Damian was. I waited for him outside the restrooms. He didn't take too long to come and meet me there.

"There you are" He smiled as he walked over me. His smell was way too delicious.

"I am" I said flirting biting on my lip.

"Is that guy your boyfriend or something? I supposed he isn't" He got closer. He was fewer inches away from me now.

"You made a good guess. Damian is just my older brother" I looked up at him in the eyes. He was a lot taller than me. His hazel eyes turned green with the help of the sun streaming through one of the big windows.

"In that case, I was thinking we should go out sometime. Would that be nice?" His sexy accent was music to my ears.

"Sure. I would love to!" I smiled. "But I don't have a phone number where you can-"

"Don't worry, love. I can get your address later, you know. Brian" He grinned.

"Perfect..." I said.

"Paul! There you are. Brian is here" The magical moment was interrupted by John.

"I'll see you later then" He said to me before giving a final wink, and then walked away with John.

"Goodbye, Vicky" John smiled to me before he walked away too. He gave a final stare at my body as well. I felt John kind of had a thing for me too.

"Goodbye, boys" I waved goodbye.

I'm not sure why, but I think dating an underage girl in America is as illegal as it is in England. OH MY GOD! Paul just asked me out!

"Vicky?! Why are you taking so long? We have to go home already!" Damian appeared out of nowhere interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah, yeah. I'm coming" I said landing back to reality.

"What happened to you?" He laughed as he threw his arm around me, and then we went home.

*******************************

Once we got back to the apartment, Richard and Arthur wanted to know how it went. Damian told them it was a nice experience though it was a little frustrating for the boys, but I'm sure what they really wanted to know is how I behaved.

It was Sunday morning, and Damian was already busy spreading his work. He had gone out to an art gallery to see if he could exhibit his Beatles photos there someday.

Richard and Arthur were still working at the restaurant. They changed their schedule to the day shift so they wouldn't have to leave me alone if Damian had to work at nights.

It was 2 pm, and I was done cleaning the flat. I had dinner ready because I knew the guys would be hungry when they came home. Richard had a record player which he let me borrow all the time. I played The Beatles' first album...just because I was excited about my date with Paul. I didn't know how soon it'd be, but I was sure I wouldn't have to wait too much.

There was a knock on the door shortly after the first song ended; It couldn't be any of the guys living here because they have their own key. Damian always told me to avoid opening the door to strangers, but I thought I could make sure I'd ask who it is.

"Who's there?" I leaned my head against the door to hear.

"It's Paul" He said quietly on the other side of the door. My heart nearly exploded. I didn't hesitate to open the door quickly.

"Paul" I smiled wide.

"Hi" He smiled back. "I told you I'd get away with it"

"That was fast" I chuckled.

"Yeah" He grinned. "Nice place" He said looking around.

"Rather small. I just moved in here with my brother, and two other guys"

"Are you...alone right now?" He asked in that tone. That particular sexual tone.

"Yes, I am. Why?"

"Then we can have some fun first" He raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I knew what he meant, but I wasn't quite ready to jump to that just yet.

He made a boyish giggle at my question, and then leaned in getting closer to me as he grabbed my waist, and started kissing me slowly. I surrendered to his sweet lips as I realized that it was my first kiss ever. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I tiptoed to deepen that amazing kiss.

"Shall we move this to the bedroom?" He spoke into the kiss. It was sexy as fuck, but I didn't want to do that.

It was hard to reject his offer once I was already wet. Yes, for the first time. I might be crazy, but I'm scared of some things, and this is one of those things. I'm afraid of losing my virginity.

"No-I mean, not now. My brother could be here any minute" I said finally breaking the kiss.

"Alright then. Can I take you out to eat somewhere?" He held my hand. It was so sweet.

"That would be lovely, yes" I smiled.

Paul had a chauffeur take us to a fancy restaurant. It was a two floor place, and the second floor was more private, so it was a good idea to get it. We wouldn't want to create a big chaos with Paul in a public place.

"So, tell me a little more about yourself, Vicky" Said Paul before sipping on his drink.

"Well, I'm a musician with no luck; I moved here to New York to have it"

"Oh really? Interesting. Do you play?"

I nodded "And sing" I said proudly.

"Lovely. What do you listen to?"

"You" I smiled; it made him laugh.

"Nice taste" He Joked. "Do you write your own music?"

"Of course"

"Nice. That's a good way to start. I started writing music when I was about 14"

"You're one of my many inspirations actually..." I admitted as I blushed a little.

"Cute" He smiled. "You're too cute, Victoria" He said in his angelic voice.

"You are cute too..." I put my hand above his.

"We should go to a more private place later then" He held my hand gently as he wouldn't get his eyes off mine.

I nodded not really sure I wanted to because I knew what he meant by that. Paul is very straightforward which I don't have a problem with, but I have no rush in letting him fuck me! I'm not a groupie. I'm barely getting to know him. I want to date him; I'm not looking for a one-night stand, and if he's thinking he can do that with me, I will change his mind.

We left the place soon after we finished eating, and Paul wanted to take me to some "Special place" which took a while. I've never been to New York before, so I didn't notice he was taking me to the beach! I didn't complain though. The sun was going down, and the view was just beautiful. The beach was almost empty, so it made it look even more delightful. I took my shoes off as soon as I got out of the car, and began running around the sand. It gave me a ticklish sensation. Paul just watched amused.

"Like a little girl" He laughed as he watched me have fun with the sand. He brought a little random blanket on his hand just in case he wanted to lay down although the sun was about to leave soon, so he most likely would not get a tan.

"Watch me!" I exclaimed as I jumped on the sea not really caring about getting my dress all damp.

"You'll regret that once it gets cold!" He shouted as he kept laughing.

"Victoria doesn't care about anything" I said walking back over him.

My dress was now all damp indeed.

He chuckled "You can't do crazy things all the time. There is no quick solution for your dress now" He teased wanting to worry me.

"Watch me again" I dared him. I removed my dress slowly revealing my underwear. He did not see that coming; his jaw dropped, and not necessarily because of my body, but because he didn't think I could do it.

"Uhh, I can cover you up with this" He smiled holding the blanket up. "C'mon. You may want to hide behind the rocks before someone sees you" He took my hand, and guided us behind a pair of huge rocks.

"Wow. The sunset looks very beautiful from here..." I said as I leaned against one of the rocks.

"I know right...?" He stared at the view with me for a few seconds, then suddenly we turned around to look at each other. We got lost on each other's eyes. Our eyes met as if they were meant to be close to each other.

"Come here, Vicky..." Was all he said before he got closer to me, and put one hand at the back of my neck, and the other one at my lower back. He pressed his lips onto mine very softly. He held me tighter, and his hand began sliding down to my thigh. He then pulled away just to place the blanket down on the sand. He glanced at me with a devilish smile on his face, and then carried me in his arms as he slowly lay me down over the blanket. I didn't want to stop. We continued with our smooching for a while, but he didn't want that to be it; he spread my legs apart, and lay between them as he started kissing my neck.

"Paul..." I moaned.

Have you ever been kissed on the neck? Well, that's insanely hot.

His hands were ready to wander all over my body, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stop him.

Stop, please stop. Not now...for now just stop.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

It wasn't going to be this long, but it happened lol. Enjoy <3 

Nighty lovelies xo
Btw that's how Paulie looked like in today's chapter in the picture above :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.2K 88 13
Y/N is married to George Harrison, but on the night of her wedding someone shows her that he can change her life forever.
1.3K 71 10
It's 1969, and Eloise Leavitt has just reunited with her best friend in England. Sparks fly when an unexpected encounter with a charming record produ...
10.4K 95 47
Some nice little stories for you all.///Peace and love 🫶🏻☮️💖 Ellie <3
132K 3.9K 46
Sadie Brooks is your average eighteen year-old, living a comfortable-yet-predictable life with her workaholic parents. When her family purchases a h...