The Disastrous Life of Saiki...

By HumainPoet

This will contain oneshots and boyfriend scenarios for The Disastrous Life of Saki k characters! This is my f... More

Requests Page
Aren x Bullied Reader
Kusuke x Clumsy Reader
Kaido x Hero Reader *Fluff*
Saiki x Hanahaki Reader
High School Sweetheart {Nendo x reader}
First Meeting
His First Thoughts
Hanging out
He asks you out
First Date
When He Texts
A/N I'm Deeply Sorry
First Kiss
Happy Halloween!
New Character: Guess who!
When Their {Coffee} Jelly
They Want Attention
You're on your period
Metori Saiko Addition!
When You're {Coffee} Jelly
How About PDA?
Aren Kuboyasu (Revised Edition)
When you're having a panic attack

How you Cuddle

13K 226 182
By HumainPoet

Kusuo Saiki

Saiki isn't the biggest cuddler, so you hug him from behind. He lets you do it since he knows how much you love it. He actually likes being the little spoon.

Kusuke Saiki

Usually, you just sat in Kusuke's lap while he studied or made plans to beat Saiki. Sometimes it was without his consent, but he knew better than to tell you no.

Shun Kaido

Kaido liked it when you laid on his chest. You always listened to his heartbeat and fell asleep, but he would stay awake and stare at your beautiful face. He would smile and play with your hair, too, so you would wake up with cutely styled hair.

Riki Nendo

Nendo was way bigger than you so that you would snuggle into a ball, and he would wrap himself around you. This is pretty much how it looked. Nendo usually would fall asleep, and you could never get out of his grip until he got up, but you were not going to complain. You loved being in his arms.

Aren Kuboyasu

Aren ignored you, so you decided to jump attack him, and you both landed on the bed. You were wrapped around him, and he tried to escape but gave up after a while. You two ended up falling asleep like that.

Kineshi Hairo

Kineshi usually laid back, and you would snuggle into his side. He was like a heater, so you were never cold. He wasn't a big cuddler since he always was on the move, so when you did cuddle was when he got done with workouts.

Reita Toritsuka

Reita is a pervert and likes it when he has his face in your breasts and hands-on your butt. You don't ever mind and hold him close. He always whispers cute things to you while he holds you, and it makes you blush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 11.1K 47
These boyfriend scenarios is just something to update when I don't update my other book KAKA-BAKA'S Daughter!!!!! ...
307K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...
923 28 11
the title says it all, folks! this is my first oneshots book! it'll be filled with some heavy angst, fluff, romantic ships, platonic ships, just abou...
796K 9.5K 45
Hello there I decided to create Naruto scenarios now. Please check out my Akatsuki boyfriend scenarios as well hope you enjoy! Also Team Hebi include...