Live While We're Young (One D...

By lovesfrozenpoptarts

More

LWWY- Chapter 1: Sister Direction
Chapter 2: Kidnapped by my brother?
Chapter 3: Obsessed store owners& Non-Bubble blowers.
Chapter 4: Spiders, Vegetarians,& Goodbyes
*Not An Update!!*
Chapter 5: Dedicated Fans & Sore Subjects.
Chapter 6: Nando's & Mean Waitresses
Chapter 7: The Game Of Truth & Niall's Problem
Chapter 8: Kevin The Flamingo?
Chapter 9: Dramarama
Chapter 10: Zayniebooboo & Me:)
Chapter 11: Straight Up G's
Chapter 12: Coning && The Interview
Chapter 13: Sexy Kade
Chapter 14: Just A Kiss?
Chapter 15: Truth or Dare:)
Chapter 16: Overboard on Carrots
Chapter 17: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 18: Scary Movie Time!
Chapter 19: Willy Fizzler's Candy Shoppe (Part 1)
Chapter 20: Twitcams and Major Fans
Chapter 21: My Big Dancing Debut
Chapter 22: Eaten by One Direction?
Chapter 23: Ellen's Dance Dare
Chapter 24: Dare or Dare, Bro
Chapter 25: Forgiven But Not Forgotten
Chapter 26: Payback's A Butternut
Chapter 27: Workin' At The Car Wash
Chapter 28: Flibber The Mystery Pet
Chapter 29: Weird Calls & Fainting Fans
Chapter 32: Flirting Fails & Laugh Attacks
Chapter 33: Dont Chop Up My No-No Square!
Chapter 34: Dog Pile!
Chapter 35: A 1-Way Ticket To Zayn's Bed
Chapter 36: You're A Wizard, Harry! Part 1
Chapter 37: Nobody Touches Eddie (Part 2)
Chapter 38: Problems Back Home
Chapter 39: For Narnia! Part 1
Chapter 40: Patty Cake Injuries
Chapter 41: Carrots & Sexually Frustrated Teenagers
Chapter 42: What's Wrong With Alison?!?

Chapter 30: I Spend My Days Shaving Llamas

1.4K 12 8
By lovesfrozenpoptarts

Y'all are gonna totally kill me when this book ends! But don't worry, I think I might make a sequel..

*Sunday 

-Alison's P.O.V

"Niall, get your Irish butt up!!" Shaley and I sing together while jumping on his bed.

"Go away.." He mutters with his voice sounding deep and husky with his Irish accent.

"Nope! Not until you get up!" We sing while still dancing and jumping around on his bed.

I'm in the middle of doing the wobble on his bed when I land face down next to him on his bed. Shaley isn't so lucky and falls flat on her face onto the floor.

"Nialler, you loser!" She yells.

"Shut up Shaley, you're fine! You're just a wimp," He says sleepily then turns towards me and wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles closer to me.

"You're a jerk." She says then gets off the floor and leaves. In the hallway, she shouts,"Boobear! Nialler's being a jerk face!!"

"Awww! Niall, if you're mean to my Shaleyboo then I'll break your beautiful leprechaun face!" Louis yells.

We chuckle and then Niall buries his face into my neck. We lay there on his bed in a comfortable silence until I ask,"Niall, what did you think when I first kissed you in that old guy's office?"

He spends a minute thinking about it then admits,"I was a bit surprised, I thought I was dreaming for a couple of minutes afterwards.."

"Awww, you're adorable, Nialler," I say then twist arounda little to squeeze his cheeks.

"Whatever, Allibear. What do we have to do today?"

"Uh, I have to go to the airport at 2 and we're doing that Dare or Dare video with the Janoskians after that," I answer him.

He was about to say something else when Liam's voice comes bellowing out from behind his closed door. "Niall! Have you seen Alison? And why is your door locked??" He jingles the door knob.

"Hang on, mate! I'll unlock it! Gimme a minute, I was about to get dressed," Niall calls to Liam.

I look at Niall in panic and he just points to the closet. I sigh and get into the closet. I shut the door just enough so I can see them but they can't see me.

Niall unlocks the door and Liam comes in. He looks a little suspicious.

"Have you seen Alison yet? She's not with Shaley 'cause she's making out with Lou in the living room. And Alle and Summer are taking one last dip in the pool before we turn the heat on it for the fall," Liam says.

"I haven't seen her. Do you think she went for a run or something?" Niall asks Liam and I stifle a giggle with my hand.

Liam looks around the room then says,"Yeah, that's probably what she's doing. Get dressed soon, we've gotta do that video thingy with those Australian guys."

Liam leaves the room and closes the door behind him. I come out of the closet and Niall locks the door again. I walk over to Niall and push him on the bed and kiss him.

We kiss like that for a few minutes until I pull away. "I better go get dressed. I'll see you later," I tell him then kiss his forehead a d walk out of his room.

I walk into my room and grab a pair of Hollister jeans, a blue and white striped off the shoulder shirt, and matching bra and underwear set. I head off to the shower with my phone and the clothes.

I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth then strip out of my clothes. I put the dirty shorts and tank top into the hamper then turn on one of the playlists on my phone. I turn on the hot water and climb into the shower. I start singing along while I'm shaving and washing myself.

While I'm washing my hair, the bathroom door opens and I begin to hear whispering. I continue singing because it's probably just Shaley or Alle borrowing my hair brush or something. The song changes to Wings by Little Mix and then the whispering stops.

It's quiet until the songs ends then there's more whispering then the door opens and it's quiet again. I shrug and wash the conditioner out of my hair. After that, I take turn off the water and wrap my towel around my body then step out of the shower.

I get dressed and leave my hair to curl naturally. I walk back into my room and put some socks and my Sperry's on. I check my phone to see that it's noon.

I get on Twitter from my laptop and look at my mentions. Holy fudge nuggets, I got 17,000 more followers since I last checked my account and that each of the boys have decided to tweet pictures of me asleep. 'How loverly,' I think to myself. (A/N Not a spelling mistake! That's what I say instead of lovely. I know, I know, I'm weird. Deal with it)

I read some of the tweets fans have sent me;

@Zalison4Ever OMG! You and Zayniebooboo are dating, right?!? Hehe Follow me! <3

@ItsNalisonBeotch You and Niall would make the CUTEST couple ever! Get together soon! Follow me, love! xx

@HalisonCityBltch Harry+Alison forever, right?! Follow me, beotch! Oh and, you're a lovely singer! Did you know that the boys were recording that?

I furrow my eyebrow at that last tweet and tweet back,

@AlisonLovesMuffins07 Umm.. @HalisonCityBlitch What video of my singing??

I send it and a few seconds later, she tweets back;

@HalisonCityBlitch @AlisonLovesMuffins07, you know. That video of you singing Wings by Little Mix. Where were you when they recorded it, your face wasn't it?

'Oh my fudge flibbits, I'm going to kill those boys!' I think to myself. I quickly tweet back;

@AlisonLovesMuffins07 @HalisonCityBlitch I was in the shower, I had no idea they were recording it! Thanks for the information! Imma go kill them, right after I follow you..

I follow her then slam my laptop shut.

"Boys, Shaley, Alle, and Summer! Get your loser butts up here right this instance!" I yell. A few moments later, everybody appears in my doorway with looks of regret on their faces.

"You're the best sister ever, did you know that?" Liam asks, looking a little scared.

"Liam, would you care to tell me why there is a video of me singing on the internet??" I ask him.

"Umm.. well you see... Er, IT WAS ALL LOUIS'S IDEA!" He shouts, quickly blames it on someone else.

"Nooo! It was all Zayn's idea!" Lou hands the blame to Zayn.

"It was all Shaley's idea!" Zayn yells and Shaley gets a look of pure hatred on her face.

"Uh, it was Summer's master plan!" My best friend blames Summer.

"No way! It was.... Alle!!" Summer says and Alle looks so confused.

"I don't know what video you're talking about but... it's all Hazza's fault!"

"I thought we all agreed to blame it on Niall!" Harry shouts,"It was all Niall's idea! He's the one who sent the video to Simon and who put it on YouTube!"

"What??" Niall screams.

"I don't care whoever's idea it was, I just wanna know why the heck you creeped into my shower, to get a video of me singing? I would've done it if you had just asked me!" I say to them.

"Oh, well, too late now," Louis shrugs.

"Hey ummm.. Aren't you supposed to be at the airport right now?" Alle asks.

"Oh shoot! Yes, will y'all come with me?" I ask them.

"Sure!" Zayn exclaims.

"Not you, losers. Y'all will attract too much attention. Alle, Summer, Shaley, will y'all come with me?" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, just let me get my phone and shoes," Shaley says then runs out of the room.

I look at Summer and Alle and they say,"Same as Shaley," then skip out of the room.

"Well, boys. I think it's time for you to leave the glorious room of Alison! I hope you enjoyed your stay!" I say then grab my IPhone and push the boys out of my room. All the boys but Zayn go down the stairs. Zayn goes to his room, he looks like he's about to go to sleep so I don't bug him.

I close the door behind me and get down on my butt at the top of the stairs. I slowly ride my way down the stairs on my butt which earns me lots of laughter from the boys.

"What the junk are you doing?" Summer asks as she walks towards me, wearing purple TOMS, jeans, and purple Jack Wills hoodie.

"Shaving a llama. Duh, I'm going down the stairs, smartypants!" I say while laughing from the bottom of the stairs.

She walks down the stairs and says "Whatever, weirdo. I'm going to the kitchen, Summieboo's gotta eat." Then pats her tummy and walks to the kitchen.

"Alright, meet me in Harry's car after you get food!" I yell after her. To Harry I ask,"Hey Hazza, can we borrow you're Range Rover?"

"Why ask when you already know you're going to use it with or without my permission?" Harry laughs.

I look around because it's surprisingly quiet to see that the boys have left us somewhere throughout the conversation.

"Because I'm a nice person?" I offer then laugh.

Harry sighs and hands me the keys to his precious car."You better not wreck it!" He warns me.

I pull him into a hug then say,"Why in the world would I wreck it? I'm the most carefullest driver ever!"

"Whatever you say," He pulls back from the hug.

"You know it, my homie G! I'm going to find Shaley and Alle, see you later best buddy," I tell him then head back upstairs.

I run back up the stairs and go into the guest bedroom where Shaley is sleeping in to find her laying on the bed texting someone.

"Aye, get your booty downstairs! We've gotta leave in the next 2 minutes!" I yell at her. She sighs then gets up and goes downstairs and out the door to wait in the car.

'Where could Alle be?' I think to myself and a couple of seconds later, I hear thumps coming from Zayn's room.

"Hello?" I open Zayn's door to find Zayn and Alle on his bed, engaging in a VERY heated makeout session. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!" I quickly throw my hands over my eyes to keep myself from seeing any body parts.

"Alison, you're safe, we're completely clothed." Alle laughs.

"Promise?" I ask them.

"Promise." Zayn says.

I uncover my eyes and say,"We will be having a very long talk about this later, missy. Now, c'mon so we can leave!" I drag Alle off the bed and down the stairs.

I grab a pair of my black converse for Alle to wear before shoving her out the door and yell, "Summer you better be coming out of that kitchen right now!"

Summer comes running out of the kitchen carrying a piece of toast in her mouth and a mug of tea in her hands. I push her out the door and walk out behind her. We all climb into Harry's car then I turn on the car and the radio comes on.

We sing along to Want You Back by Cher Lloyd, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsin, Gangnam Style by Psy, Ready Or Not by Bridgit Mendler, and Live While We're Young by the boys. By the time LWWY is over, we're at the airport and it's 2:00.

I park the car and we go inside near the terminal. Shaley, Alle, and Summer start arguing about whether or not one of the boys and I should date, so I tune them out.

My phone starts vibrating inside my pocket. I pull it out and it says that some unknown number is calling me. And against my better judgement, I answer it.

"Hello?" I say hesitantly into the phone.

"Uh, hi. Is this Alison?" The person on the other end asks.

"Depends, who's asking?" I ask.

"This is Bethany. My mother said you were my twin?"

"No, I don't have a sister, especially not a twin."

"Look, meet me by the Nando's on the east side of the airport and I'll prove it to you," Bethany replies.

"I'm like one kiosk away, I guess I'll see you there. Oh and by the way, if you are some creeper then just know that I know karate!"

She laughs then says,"No worries, I'm not a creeper. And I'm already here. Wait, I think I see you! I'll wave."

I look around to see a girl waving madly towards me." I see you, I think," I say.

"Yeah, you're that girl squinting in one direction and I'm that crazy lady waving like my life depends on it!"

I laugh then say," Hang on. I'm coming over there." I grab my weird friends hands and drag them towards Bethany.

"Err, hey?" I greet her.

"Hey! Still think I'm some pedophile?" She laughs.

Shaley, Summer, and Alle look back and forth between Bethany and I.

"What--" Shaley says.

"The--" Alle says.

"Fudge!?'" Summer finishes.

"Alison, you have a twin??!!?" They yell together.

--------------------------------

So, I was gonna upload this tomorrow and put the Dare or Dare in this chapter too but I decided to upload because Little Things came out at 2am in Tennessee!

Lol I already downloaded it onto my phone 'cause I'm a cool cat :3

But my duck died today :/  

But I'm okay cause it was the one who chased me into my pond.

Alle, you finally got some action, happy yet?

Anywho, I have a ballgame tomorrow so idk if I'll update. Wish us luck!

Vote, Fan, Comment! And follow me on Twitter @GangBangedByWAT

-Smitherson <3

Continue Reading