Chapter 11: Straight Up G's

-Alison's P.O.V.

"LIAM! Get yo' British butt up! I want food!!!!" I yell while jumping on Liam's bed. 

"Five more minutes!" He mumbles into the heap of pillows surrounding his head.

"No! I want food!!!!" I say poking his head.

"Food! Did somebody say food?" A blonde haired boy pokes his head in Liam's room.

"Yes Niall. Help me get Liam up to make us some!" I shout at him.

"Heck Yeah!" He says the climbs on the bed with me to try and wake my brother up.

"Wakey Wakey!" We yell together while jumping on both sides of him.

"Fine, alright! I'm up! Now quit yelling." Liam finally yells out in defeat

"Aight." I say with a smile and Niall quickly follows suit.

"Quit talking like you're some gangster from America." Niall says. "You sound like a man on

helium while choking on a taco!"

"Hurtful... Does it annoy you?"

"Yes." Liam and Niall say together.

"Then Imma be a gangsta today! No! Gangsta For Life!" I yell while running out of the room and sliding

 in my zebra print and checkerboard knee high socks.

"No!!" They yell running after me.

I run down the stairs where I run into a bare chest and fall to the floor.

"Dang, Sorry Alison!" The shirtless person says while reaching down to help me up.

I see that it's Harry and I let him help me up. I hear the two boys getting closer and I quickly jump

behind the sofa and yell-whisper to Harry," You didn't see me!"

I hide behind the sofa and silently peek at Niall and Liam looking around the room for me. 

I see Liam pull out his phone with a cheeky smile on his face. After a moment, I got what he was

about to do and I fumble with my phone trying to get it out of my shorts pockets but fail miserably.

'Raise Your Glass' by Pink starts blasting out of my phone and I groan.

"Found her!" Liam shouts happily. "You've gotta help us make pancakes" 

"Whhhyyy?" I whine.

"'Cause you woke me up, duh!"

"Gangsters as fresh as me don't make pancakes!" I protest.

Niall laughs and says," I didn't know that gangsters are vegetarians."

"They are! They just don't know it yet" I say before sticking my tongue out.

 "Whatever floats your boat, Honeybun!" Niall yells back.

"Fine, I'll help but people with swag like mine aren't good cooks," I say then begin walking to the

kitchen with Niall and Liam each on a side of me.

"Imma a Gangster! Imma straight up G! Gangsta life is the life for me! Oh yeah! Imma gangster!" I sing

then run in front of the boys and do a one handed round-off then land in the splits.

"How the freak can you do that!???" Liam asks me when they catch back up to me.

"I was a basketball player and I used to be a gymnast when I was little," I shrug.

"Wow.." Niall says while holding the door open to the kitchen.