A Pimper's Paradise

By ChaChaCris

Everyone has a price. What's yours? More

A note from the author.
1. A new start.
2. New Number, New Job.
3. Heartbreak and drinks.
4. Drunk money.
5. Da flick of da wrist.
6. Colour coded.
7. A View.
8. A job is a job.
9. Torture methods.
10. The Good side.
11. A woman.
12. Fall.
13. Gods and monsters.
14. See no Evil, Hear no Evil.
15. Hold me down.
16. Big Red.
17. Gyal Segment
18. First time.
19. Remorse-what?
20. I wish i missed my ex.
21. Stupid.
22. Fancy boat ride.
23. Please, don't leave me.
24. Lil baggies.
25. Fault.
26. The promise.
27. The promise pt2.
28. Pepeka.
29. Fck it!
30. My own tune.
31. The least.
32. Daddy the Grandmaster.
33. Roleplay.
34. What baby wants.
35. Young & Delirious.
36. Young & Delirious pt2
37. Bday shenanigans
38. Quickk
39. 3zn
40. City Tash
41. City Tash pt 2.
42. The down low.
43. An idea.
44. An idea pt 2.
45. Flashback.
46. Youth.
47. Consignment.
48. Bodies.
49. Triyo.
50. Childish.
51. Attention.
52. Played.
53. The dealership.
54. Spoilt.
55. Life support
56. Chances.
57. The motive.
58. Who would've thought.
60. Dreams
61. Backative
62. Home?
63. One woman vacation
64. Baecation pt 1.
65. Baecation pt 2.
66. The bodyguard.
67. Videography pt1.
68. What happened to Ray.
69. In reality.
70. Another chance at a new start.
71. Thanks!

59. The highest bid

871 64 42
By ChaChaCris

"Pep, I'm having a problem." Tash shouted from their bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Pep rested her phone against her shoulder as she leaned against the doorframe.

"My vagina itches." Tash was sitting on the toilet after pulling her tampon out.

"Are you still on your period?" Pep harshly whispered.

"Yes! Can you get off the phone, I'm panicking here. What if I have an infection or something?" Tash slapped her palms to her cheeks.

Sighing, Pep promised to call her banker back in a few minutes. With undivided attention Pep turned to a shaken up Tash and said, "what exactly is wrong?"

"My vagina itches and I'm very very uncomfortable." Tash cried.

"Stop crying. When did this start?" Pep moved closer to Tash standing over her.

"It started since I started using these tampons that you bought, why didn't you buy the regular ones?" Tash asked.

"Because the gas station didn't have any." Pep sighed while thinking of the best possible solution. "Well, we cant really do much until you're off your period."

"This is torture. Do you think I have an STD?" Tash asked with wide eyes.

"Nig- how?" Pep was shocked beyond belief to hear that from Tash. "I would be showing signs and I haven't felt any discomfort nor do I smell bad."

"Come here, lemme smell." Tash tried pulling Pep close to her by the waist of her shorts.

"If you don't fucking let me go." Pep grabbed Tash's hand.

In a fit of laughter, Tash continued to pull Pep closer to her while watching her struggle to get free. After she had enough, without warning Tash released her grip on Pep and gasped as she fell back onto the glass shower door. Looking everywhere but at Pep, Tash flushed the toilet and slowly stripped from her garments while still sitting down.

"You play too much and I'm gonna fucking trip you, watch." Pep hissed as she pulled herself up.

"Make sure a down the stairs and make sure me dead because me ago fuck yuh up." Tash lifted her gun fingers.

"Yuh full a mouth now when you know I won't do shit to you! Bet!" Pep rolled her eyes as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Watch yuh head back babes!" Tash blew a loud kiss at Pep.

Pep smiled at the empty nonsensical threats. When did they become this toxic? They matched each other's energy so Pep didn't think anything of it, she knew Tash was with her and for her and there was nothing else to it.

Pulling out her phone, Pep made the call that she had been putting off for awhile. As soon as her bodyguard answered she said, "go get her."

"Who?" Pep spun around to face a dripping Tash wrapped up in a beige towel.

"Rayuga." Pep answered truthfully as she disconnected the call and threw the phone onto the bed.

"Oh." Tash shrugged her shoulder and went to the walk in closet for a body wash that she bought but had forgotten to bring to the bathroom. "Can you find a Disney movie for us to watch and get me ice cream from the freezer?"

"I'm not staying. I have to go check in on the houses." Pep grabbed the remote anyways and fell onto the bed. "I can stay for one movie though and be back with food and snacks for more movies later on."

"Ah, a woman after my own heart." Tash blushed.

"I thought I already had it?" Pep continued to scroll through Netflix.

"You do. You just continue to surprise me everyday." Giggling like a schoolgirl, Tash skipped merrily to the bathroom to have a shower.

Ten minutes later, Tash was dressed in a tank top and silk bottoms cuddling beside Pep. It was 10 AM in the morning and they were the happiest souls alive.

"I don't want to watch this anymore, can we watch Kakegurui?" Tash's tongue slipped on the word.

"What the hell is that?" Pep stretched for the remote.

"It's anime. Netflix recommended it for me the other day and I haven't stopped watching it." Tash confessed.

"I guess I'll give an episode or two a try." Pep searched for the series by name and continued where Tash left off.

Somewhere between the middle of the second episode and beginning of the third, Tash fell asleep. Pep was deeply enthralled in the show's main character; Yumeko. She was a psychopath, a compulsive gambler but a psychopath nonetheless. Pep watched her movements fluently, she adored her poker face, how quickly her mind interprets and responded. To Pep, she was the perfect girl, the perfect partner in crime.

Pep decided to slip out while Tash was asleep. Donned in a dark blue slim fit pants with a perfect seam, topped with a light blue and white stripe long sleeve and a yellow tie; Pep was ready for the streets. Of course, she had to wear her matching dark blue blazer to subsequently hide the gun she will be holstering to her waist. Her black oxfords matched her black leather belt and her dreads were caught in a low ponytail.

Pulling out of the two car garage while listening to 1950 by King Princess, Pep made her way to the empty warehouse on Draco Street. It was an underdeveloped part of the island that Pep wanted to basically take over, she contemplated on the notoriety it would bring her but she tried weighing the pros and cons. She would be richer but she would also be digging herself deeper into what she was trying so hard to get out of. What Pep was driving into was supposed to be a bid for the warehouse which would give the winner 25% of the land space surrounding the warehouse; the warehouse was to remain a neutral zone. Pep pulled into the lot and parked under a tree to protect her baby from the harsh sun.

Pep checked her surroundings and checked her gun before getting out of the car. Flipping her Rolex, she checked and saw that she was right on time, even though she wanted Tash to experience a bid like this she still wanted to keep her from getting this deep into the game. Pep locked her car and walked off to the entrance of the warehouse.

Making up her mind that she wasn't going to bid on the land she decided to sit to the far left hand corner, close enough to a door that she could escape through just incase shit took a left turn.

"I guess we had the same idea?" Pep looked to her right and sitting beside her was Perceval's nephew.

"I guess we did." Pep responded quietly. "Why aren't you upfront?" She asked in the same beat.

"Why aren't you upfront?" He shot the question back at her.

"I have different priorities." Pep kept her answer short. "Cameron, right?" Pep remembered his name, she just wanted to tease him a little.

"Right. Well, I guess I could say the same. Pops isn't interested in this 25%, he's interested in yours." Cameron kept his head straight as Pep turned her gaze to the young man beside her.

He was about 11 years her junior and out here trying to call the shots for his uncle. "Remember you're not second in line for the "crown"." Pep did air quotes.

"So?" It was Cameron's time to face Pep.

"So, you're just a pawn right now. Your uncle is a smart man and I can only hope you'd like to be smarter than him. If so, I would suggest getting this 25% before you try to strike a deal with me without your uncle knowing." Pep smirked and leaned in closer to him, "the statistics shows that I govern 60% of the East side and your uncle is struggling to hold onto the 10% that he has."

Cameron was shocked that Pep saw right through his little plan. He was charismatic and charming and never seemed to fail at getting what he wanted, until now; it lit a fire in him and he wanted blood.

"So, Cameron as my girls would say, "don't come for me unless I send for you"." Pep chucked deeply before adding, "tell Perceval that I'll send for him soon." She tapped his knee twice before getting up from her current location and moving further to the back.

Pep had respect all throughout the warehouse, apparently except from a spoilt 17 year old brat. Her bodyguards didn't stand by her, one was at her car, another in the middle of the crowd and another a couple seats away.

"Before the bidding starts, the rules are as follows:
No pictures, no recordings, whatever happens in the safe warehouse stays in the safe warehouse. If anything leaks from this bidding session, there will be consequences paid with a life.
"We would like to have a few words from the person who holds the highest percentage, an honored guest; Pep." The host of the event announced.

With a deep sigh, Pep rose. She had forgotten all about the opening speech which is why she was seated all the way to the back and not in the designated seat up front. Pep's bodyguards, dressed in expensive Calvin Klein suits, got to the podium first and awaited her arrival patiently as she slowly walked to the front of the crowd.

Pep cleared her throat and took the water bottle offered by her bodyguard, she took a sip while looking over the crowd at old faces and new faces.

"Ladies, gentlemen, esteemed guests. It's an honor to have you all here again. I see you Joe, Penny you look as lovely as ever." Pep gave her jaw dropping smile. "I know many of you in the low ranks dream of being up here," Pep pointed at the front row where her seat was located, "and I know many of you in the high ranks dream of being up here," Pep tapped the podium "up here where I stand."

"First and foremost, please do not resort to killing me for my spot." Pep joked and the crowd laugh, it was a morbid joke but a joke nonetheless. "It wasn't easy and it's never going to be easy, risks have to be made and time has to be sacrificed. So, while bidding today please think of your losses and gains. Don't think of money, cars, bitches, think about respect. Respect is the number one thing you need in a game like this, in any game as a matter of fact. With that said, happy bidding." The crowd clapped and Pep walked off the stage the same way she got on.

She contemplated staying for the bidding, she never usually did if she wasn't bidding on anything. Pep still had Rayuga to handle, she was tied up somewhere starving and living in her own filth until Pep decided what she wanted to do with her. She couldn't deny that she loved her, not as much as she loved Tash but enough to forgive her. Enough to send her on a plane to Jamaica back home, she didn't know what to do so Pep decided she would consult with Tash on the matter first.

As expected, Cameron and another young member of a local gang was having a pissing contest for the highest bidder. The 25% of land which wouldn't add even 10% to a gang's percentage was now going for 1.5 million US, the higher ranks and older men snickered at the two young bloods quarreling over the land.

"Sold for 2.2 million to Cameron De Boyce of the Triple S Mafia." The auctioneer declared after slamming the gavel down. "Now onto the assets."

Pep knew what "assets" meant. It meant females or males used as sex slaves, maids, etc. Staying for awhile longer, Pep decided to leave shortly after the fifth girl was brought on stage, not wanting to leave Tash alone by herself. Five hours had already passed and she had promised to be back with food and snacks for movies. As Pep stood to leave she heard a familiar cry, she didn't look back because most of the girls in the situation didn't want to be here, they were taken from their homes in countries far away from the Caribbean; modern day slavery but something pulled Pep's gaze to the stage and there stood Melody frantically trying to cover up her body.

Pep's blood started to boil, how did they catch her? It was widely known that Melody, despite how she behaved, belonged to Pep. Murmurs in the crowd had Pep's eye twitching, they knew it yet still they did it.

"Are you going to let them get away with this, boss?" The bodyguard closest to her asked.

"No!" Pep clenched her teeth together. "Anyone who bids on that female will not live to see another day." Pep projected her voice across the warehouse.

"This is the heights of disrespect! I will find out who took her and when I do it won't be as pretty as her. You just violated one of the most common rules in the book!" Pep shouted looking around the room to see if anyone would fold at her threats. "I should air this motherfucking room out." Pep took a deep breath trying to hold her composure.

"Get my fucking bitch and let's go." Pep instructed one of her bodyguards as she stomped off outside to her car.

Less than five minutes later, Melody was gently rested into the backseat of Pep's BMW. Pep started up the engine and pulled out of the lot with dust flying wildly behind her car.

In the same breath, Pep asked, "who took you?"

"I don't know." Melody cried, "thank you for being there. You don't know how much I cried hoping you hadn't left as yet."

"What the fuck do you mean by you don't know?" Pep hissed her teeth. "Why didn't your mom call me to report that you hadn't come home?"

"I don't know, I don't know." Melody shivered and cried louder.

With a sigh Pep asked, "what did they do to you?"

"I was out at a party with the girls, someone drugged me and the next thing I know I'm being hauled and thrown into a black van." Melody cried.

Pep punched at the steering wheel, livid. She couldn't believe this, something had to be done and it had to be done quickly.

Let's talk about transparency in relationships,

Vaginal health is very very important. Sharing certain symptoms with your partner is just as important if you guys partake in scissoring/tribbing as STDs are very common even in same sex relationships.

I know this might sound weird but certain STDs can be transferred by sharing the same towel, sitting on a toilet seat and yes, even fingering.

Stay clean and STD free by doing research and maintaining a clean vagina and keeping one partner (sikes 🤣 ya don't got to but don't go bumping coochie and licking on every female you meet)

Thanks for coming to my Cris talk!

P.s don't ask my why my Memoji is green 😂🤦🏽‍♂️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 29 6
Would you cost your life for Love?
680 1 41
It's given early 2000s BETCH! 💅🏽 ~JUZ FOR FUNNN~ Dis series will include sex, drugs , strong language & Violence For mature audience only 18+
2.6K 14 26
This is my real life and real situations. I hope you all enjoy.