Insane - XXXTENTACION

By youngdaggerfit

let's just say, this ain't no normal "she was my neighbor so I fell in love with her" type X fanfic. started... More

Prologue
1
2
CHARACTER CHANGE MUST READ
3
4
6
7
8

5

330 10 3
By youngdaggerfit

y'all i'm sick right now so i'm sorry if this chapters a little trashy :/

3 years of insane killing and love and madness later ( 😳 )

Jahseh
"Stokeley where the hell did you put the damn money at!?" I questioned him while yelling. This the 2nd time he lost the money today.

"It's in y'alls room dammit!"

"No, we made a deal to split the money and you got one dollar more than me and babygirl so give me a dollar!" I demanded.

He rolled his eyes and handed me a dollar, I gave it to Coolie then walked back in our room where Carmen was.

"Carmen babe, I have to go in a little bit to take care of some business, will you be ok on your own?" I asked her.

She looked up at me, "Of course, i'll be here waiting for you," she told me.

"Ok bae," I said to her.

She smiled at me then put the cash down and walked  to the bathroom.

I heard her shower turn on so I opened the door slowly, hoping she ain't hear me. I shut and locked the door behind me.

I got out of my clothes and got into the shower with her.

She turned around and jumped and slapped my chest, then looked up at me with a scared expression on her face.

"I'm sorry baby I thought you was somebody else-" she cried out. I smiled at her.

"Don't worry about it babe it's ok," I calmed her down and kissed her lips.

We slowly started to have a little make out session. It got touchy real quick. I picked her up and pinned her against the wall as she wrapped her legs around me, still kissing me.

We continued till there was a knock on the door. "WHO IN HERE!?" Stokeley screamed out. Dumbass mf.

"SHUT THE HELL UP IM TRYNA FUCK!" I screamed back to him and looked back at her and kissed her again.

She got down from me and got on her knees and started to suck on it. I moaned uncontrollably as she did it.

She rubbed the part she couldn't fit in her mouth with her hands, I was a moaning mess, then I came out in her mouth. She swallowed.

After about 5 minutes she got up off her knees and kissed my lips then whispered in my ear, "Do it tonight, I have to finish showering," she told me opening the curtain for me to get out.

I gave her one last look with a little smile on my face before getting out the shower.

I put back on my clothes and walked in my room for some new clothes.

***

Carmen

I finished washing my hair and my body then turned off the shower. I got out and put on my little Reilly cut out ruffle dress, it was pink. I brushed my teeth then threw my hair up in a messy bun and did my makeup. I was planning on going to the club after he left, cause why not? He shouldn't mind, should he? Nahhh I won't worry. Just wanna have a little fun.

I had already gotten two face tattoos and a couple of body tattoos in the past 3 months. I got a teardrop under my left eye for killing that manager at walmart a couple months ago and then above my right eyebrow I got "POX" which stands for Property Of XXX.

I darkened my eyebrows and put on my foundation and all of that good stuff. I also decided to curl my hair because why not. That all took about 2 hours, whoopsies.

I put my stuff up and walked out of the bathroom with my pink heels on.

I walked into his room and grabbed the necklace he got for me the other day, it was so pretty. It said "DADDY J" on it and I loved it and cherished it more than anything in my life. My daddy.

Jah had already left with his people so I grabbed his keys to his bmw, then I hesitated. He doesn't let anybody drive it. But it's just me I won't hurt it..

I made a promise to myself not to hurt it 'cause god so help me if I do.

***

I walked in and this girl was singing with her little band. She was singing a song of her own. It seems as if everybody in the club already knew who I was, cause they just made a path for me as I kept walking to the bar.

"4 shots, Rose Wine," I told the bartender. I smirked to myself, Time to get fucked up.

I immediately started drinking the shots. Then this dude walked up to me, "Hey sexy mamas," he said to me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

Then what i'm guessing was his friend smacked him upside the head, "Fuck you doin' to X's girl? Are you dumb or are you stupid?" he questioned while giving him a look.

"Wait that's X's girl?"

"Yes you dimwit! Look at her choker!"

"OH," he let go of me immediately, "Please don't tell X I promise i'll do anything, anything-"

I cut him off by giving him a hard unsettling laugh with an eerie smile. "Fix your hat baby boy and go fuck with another girl," I told him while putting his hat back in place then slapping the shit out of him and walking away.

I walked to the stripping pole and put my drink down and jumped on it and did my thing. People were throwing money at me and shit, as I danced on the pole like it was nothing. It really was nothing, i've never done this before but I somehow know how to do it. I was having the time of my life AND getting rich!

***

Jahseh

As my driver drove past the club, I noticed a familiar car was there. That's my car.

"Stop driving and make a u-turn to that club!" I told him.

"But X there's no-"

I put a gun to his head, "Make a fucking u-turn you bitch," I growled at him.

He did as I said and parked in the club, I shot him anyways for arguing with me and I got out and went inside the club. I scanned the room.

I started to walk around, until I heard some group of people chanting Carmens name.

If her ass is here oh god so help her!

I walked to where it was and there she is, dancing on a pole. I immediately got mad. Going somewhere without my permission, in my car? Now your pole dancing? Hell to the fucking no.

I grabbed a gun and shot the pole, "CARMEN BRING YOUR FUCKING LITTLE ASS OVER HERE!" I screamed at her.

She jumped and got down and looked at me with fear in her eyes. The whole club stared at me.

I walked to her and grabbed her and dragged her off the stage.

"D-Daddy I was just tryna have some fun ya' know? I-"

"Don't give me that weak ass excuse you could've fucking asked me-"

"SHES INNOCENT LEAVE HER ALONE-" This kid screamed at me, it made me mad.

"KID SHUT THE HELL UP!" I screamed while shooting him.

"Does anybody else wanna say something? Come on get it out your system!?" I questioned them while pointing my gun at everyone.

"Carmen we're leaving," I told her.

She had her head down. I walked her out of the club and threw her in the car and shut the door.

I got in the car and started driving. "Jah I didn't know you-"

"You do know that I don't like this car being driven by anyone else but me,"

"But I didn't wreck it-"

"I don't care if you didn't wreck it, you can't drive it! You also didn't tell me where you were going, who do you think you are? You live with me you follow my rules. Now shut up and don't talk to me," I angrily said to her, I didn't wanna hear her excuses anymore.

***

Carmen

You live with me you follow my rules. Yeah well I wanna be by myself. But I can't leave him, I love him too much. I'll just come crawling back to him in a second. I'll miss his presence, I hate when he's mad at me.

We got home and I walked out the car and walked in the house. He went upstairs and i'm guessing he doesn't want me in his room right now. I got hungry so I walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed some bacon out of the fridge and some eggs. Breakfast at 11pm is underrated.

I put the bacon on the stove along with the eggs.

"Do you remember your childhood, Carmen?" a feminine voice asked. The voice was familiar, caught me off guard.

"Who's talkin'?" I questioned her.

I turned around and there was Rosetta.

"Do you remember when we had sleepovers and whenever your mom was in your life? When your brain wasn't fucked up by a crazy insane person?"

"Do you remember him?" she questioned me while holding up a picture of... my ex husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 20.3K 119
She goes to Walmart one late night to get some snacks for her munchies and she bumps into Jahseh. Just a accident or was it the universe connecting t...
110K 7.4K 99
He fell in love with the boy next door.
87.8K 2.9K 24
[ COMPLETED ] in which her ex boyfriend jahseh finds her finsta after they breakup. Things eventually turn into a wild roller coaster.