Ma Chérie (Beverly Marsh x Fe...

נכתב על ידי Itsametaphorsee

You move into an apartment after your house burns down(supposedly due to a candle fire). You hang out with th... עוד

Read before starting the story!!
Characters
Intro to your character
Chapter 1: Auditions
Chapter 2: Moving in
Chapter 4: Truth or Dare
Chapter 5: Farming is my "secret" joy
Chapter 6: The new kid
Chapter 7: First incident
Chapter 8: Christmas
Chapter 9: Someone called me
Chapter 10: The Confession
Chapter 11: Why Victor was so nice
Chapter 12: Stop Being a Dick
Chapter 13: Fifty Dollars
Chapter 14: Therapy
Chapter 15: I'm about to do something illegal
Chapter 16: Two hours of torture
Chapter 17: The Real Reason
Chapter 18: Beverly comes over
Chapter 19: Forgiveness?
Chapter 20: The Valentine's Day dance
Chapter 21: I guess we're official?
Chapter 22: I Love Play Rehersal
Chapter 23: I love it when I can't see anything
Chapter 24: My Boyfriend is Jealous (And So Is Richie's)
Chapter 25: Another Boring Day at School. Right?
Chapter 26: Happy Birthday
Chapter 27: The Play
Chapter 28: Another Dead Person
Mandatory Break
Chapter 29: Lasting Repercussions
Chapter 30: A Vacation??!
Chapter 31: A Renaissance Faire, Whatever That Is
Chapter 32: Video Games

Chapter 3: The Project

1K 20 60
נכתב על ידי Itsametaphorsee

December 7th, 1988

Your P.O.V

I wake up on a book about the Moon landing. Shit, I must have fallen asleep while I was researching. What time is it? I look at my clock and see that it's 6:00, and I'm not tired, so I get dressed (one of the outfits above) and make breakfast for my family, because I'm bored.

"Get up bitches, it's time for breakfast,"

"Language!" Dad says

"It's not like any little kids are gonna hear it," (you know, cuz she's dead *cough* anyways, back to the story.)

"Just watch your mouth,"

"Stop whining, sit down, and eat breakfast before I take it away," I say, then stick out my tongue.

Everyone comes out and eats the breakfast that I made.

"Why did you make breakfast Y/n?" Asks Charles.

"I woke up early and was bored,"

"Okay..."

"You should be grateful,"

"Fine, thanks for breakfast,"

After we finish breakfast, I leave for school (for some reason Oceane and Charles go at a different time)

"See you at school Y/n!" They yell.

Beverly, Brenna, and I make it to school safely.

"I have to go somewhere," I say. (You have to change your pad)

"Okay?" Beverly looks puzzled

"See you guys in class!" I say as I rush to the bathroom.

As I rush to the bathroom, I accidentally run into Victor and Charles, they seem to be talking about something important.

"Sorry, Charlie,"

"It's fine squirt,"

"I'm not that much shorter than you!"

"Yes, but you're still my little sister,"

"We're still meeting in the library after school for our project right, (Y/n)?"

"Yeah, I'd love to chat longer, but I have to go,"

After that, I'm finally able to get to the bathroom and change my pad. I hear Greta Keene come in, so I wait until she goes in her stall to get out and wash my hands. When I leave, I dash to Literature so I'm not late and I get a detention.

The bell rings right after I sit down.

"A close call there Miss Michaud,"

"I know, and I'm sorry,"

"If you are late one more time, you get detention,"

"Why, do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you,"

"Then why do you always choose me when someone else started talking to me first, or get mad at me for almost being late or like one minute late when Henry Bowers doesn't get to class until we're already halfway done?"

"I don't do that,"

"Yes, you do, and I'm fed up with this bullshit,"

"You just earned a detention for that profanity young lady!"

"What time?"

"The end of the month,"

"Whatever," I sit down and don't say anything for the rest of the class because I'm too pissed to give a fuck about class.

The book that we have been learning about is The Great Gatsby. It's a pretty interesting book.

I get to Science, and today we have to write down our plan for our project. Victor and I figure out the plan, and I write it down. Victor is surprisingly nicer than he would normally be.

"I did some research last night, and I found out that it was watched by 800 million people,"

"Oh, thanks for that research Victor, but we're looking more for the science behind it, there are some books in the library,"

"Oh, okay,"

"Sorry if I didn't make that specific." Why is he acting weird? He never acts this nice.

We continue figuring out our plan and make sure that the library is free for us to use. It was kind of fun... in a strange way. The class passes quickly, and I'm about to leave.

"Hey, Y/n?" Victor taps me on the shoulder, and I turn around.

"Yes, Victor?"

"Could you maybe sit with me today at lunch?" (Hmm why does he want to sit with you?)

"Um... why?"

Victor's P.O.V.

"Um... why?" She asks.

Small flashback to before you bumped into Charles

I was walking to class when Charles came over to me and said

"Victor, I need you to do something,"

End of flashback (I wonder what Charles needs Victor to do?)

"I think that it would be a good time to work on the project some more," I say. (That's totally the reason why.)

"I guess that'd be fine, but I have to tell my friend first, so she doesn't worry,"

"Why would she worry?"

"I kinda have a broken leg,"

"Oh, I forgot about that,"

"Let's go then,"

We both leave and head for the cafeteria. When Y/n leaves to talk to her friend, her friend looks at me and has a surprised look on her face. Why wouldn't she be surprised, I'm friends with THE Henry Bowers.

She comes back and says, "So, where are we sitting?"

"Over here," I take her to my usual lunch spot with Henry and my other friends.

"O-okay,"

I get to the table first and try to get Henry, Belch, and Patrick to act a little nicer than usual, "Hey guys, so Y/n is sitting here today and I need her to like you, so she can do this more often beca-"

"Do you like her?" Belch interrupts.

I pause, trying to think which answer is best. "...Yes,"

"I mean, she is pretty hot," Patrick adds.

"Could you maybe not do that?"

"Not do what, Victor?" Y/n asks.

"Sit with his feet on the table,"

"Whatever," He gets his feet off the table.

"So, why are you here Y/n?" asks Henry.

"Uh... Victor wanted to work on our project,"

"Not for anything else?"

"Not that I know of," She looks at me as if asking if there is another reason.

"There is no other reason Henry,"

After that conversation is settled, Y/n and I work on our project before our meeting in the library. When lunch is over, we head to our separate classes.

Time skip to 7th period, Drama

Your P.O.V.

I make it to Drama, five minutes before the bell rings so I can work on my lines a little. For me, it's easy to memorize things like this, because I enjoy it. By the time the bell rings, everyone is in class including Addison, because he's The Phantom.

"Today, we are going to work on the song  Music of the Night," Mr. Schuester says. He directs everyone to where they need to go, and then we start the song.

(Play the song now) I won't include the lyrics.

We start singing the song and have to redo it a couple of times because we mess it up, and it takes up almost all our time, but we have time to practice our lines.

"So what do we need to look up again Y/n?"

"We need to find out who was responsible for the coding for the launch, and how they did it,"

"Let's go then,"

We use the computer to look up books about the moon landing and we go get them.

"This book says that three black women were in charge of some stuff on the ship."

Even though I already know that I decide to be nice. "Nice Victor, how about we do the project on them,"

"That sounds like a good idea,"

We talk and plan our project for a little while longer until I have to go.

On the ride home

"Why did you sit with Henry instead of us today Y/n?" asked Brenna.

"Victor wanted to work on the project more, and thought that we could do it during lunch,"

"So is this lunch thing going to be a regular thing or..."

"I really don't know yet,"

"Sorry to interrupt this incredibly important conversation, but we're almost there," Beverly cuts in.

When we reach the apartments we just go inside, instead of talking.

"Do you want to have a sleepover at my apartment tonight?"

"Let me just ask my dad, be right back,"

"Okay,"

Beverly goes into her apartment and comes back out with some clothes.

We both go into my apartment and I yell "Mom! Bev is staying over!"

"That's fine Y/n!"

"Let's bring your stuff to the living room,"

"Why the living room?"

"Because it's the TV room," I say as if it's obvious.

After we get everything set up, we have dinner, which is veggie burgers. Beverly doesn't mind at all.

"Why do you guys only make vegetarian foods?"

"Because, a while ago Y/n decided to go vegetarian, and we decided that we wanted to try it too and we liked it, so we're vegetarians now," says Mom.

"Why did you decide to go vegetarian Y/n?"

"I decided to go vegetarian after I read a book about how the animals for meat are raised, and the effect it has on our environment,"

"That's really cool, do you remember what the book was called?"

"Yeah, I do, because it's in my room, I'll go get it,"

Beverly's P.O.V.

I watch as Y/n gets up to get the book for me. After she's gone, I start asking questions. "Why does Y/n have a broken leg?"

They look at each other, trying to figure out what to say and who should say it.

"Didn't she tell you?" her sister, Oceane, I believe is her name.

"She started to, but almost threw up,"

"Oh, well how far did she get?"

"She made it to a beam getting burnt,"

"I'll finish it," Oceane starts to explain the rest of what happened. "The sides of the beam burned and started to fall on our little sister-"

"Calypso, I know,"

"-and Y/n tried to push her out of the way, but she missed and fell instead, so the beam landed on her leg and onto Calypso," she pauses to take a breath. "Luckily the part of the beam that fell on her wasn't burning so we didn't have to get her any skin grafts,"

"How did the fire start?"

"We don't know the cause for sure, but Y/n thinks it's her fault, because she had candles upstairs, even though they did it all the time," Mrs. Michaud says

"Thank you for telling me," I put my hand on top of Mrs. Michaud's.

"For telling you what?"

"Telling me how to make this meal,"

'Oh, cool!" she hands me the book. "Here's the book, just make sure you treat it well,"

I take the book, and since we're done with dinner, we ask to be excused and go to the living room to watch some movies. Finally, we decide on watching The Dark Crystal movie, and we get Charles to make popcorn for us. (It's a pretty good movie, and if you haven't seen it I suggest that you should.)

Time skip to the middle of the movie

"Y/n,"

"Yeah?"

"Why are the Skexsis and the Mystics connected?"

"I have no clue," She throws a piece of popcorn at me.

"What was that for?"

"The same reason as this," she throws another piece at me.

"Oh, you're on,"

She dodges the first piece I throw, but she can't escape me. I chase her around the kitchen until I catch up to her and dump half of the popcorn on her. She steals the bucket from me and starts trying to dump the rest on me. I'm outrunning her because she's still got a cast, but her older brother Charles stops me and she pours it on both our heads.

"Why'd you get me too, Y/n?"

"Because you're annoying,"

"But I helped you,"

"All's fair in love and popcorn wars," Y/n sticks her tongue out at him.

Charles mimics her, and she tackles him, still being careful because of her cast. After we clean up the mess, we finish the movie and start playing truth or dare. I know that it seems stupid since there's only two of us, but I thought I could get to know her better.

2001 words

Sorry that the updates are very weirdly timed but I don't have a lot of time to work on the story except for late at night, and on weekends.

Stay safe, and wash your hands to help prevent the spread of COVID-19

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

12.3K 162 47
"That's what adults do. They only think about their problems... And when they don't have any, they make one up. Us kids, we can see the reality of li...
49.2K 902 17
L I A R sequel " Macy you need to come back to Derry. " or In which a phone call brings an adult Macy Ripsom back to a place she forgot existed. ...
154K 2.3K 17
you are richie toziers younger sister by a year, which automatically makes you apart of the losers club! richie is super protective over you and your...
142K 5K 21
sometimes the monsters live inside us too. [summary inside] it2017 | eddie kaspbrak x oc ...