Blood Bond / VKOOK

By RoroBaka

It all started because of an innocent mistake, It was his fault , not mine. It's all because of him ! Because... More

BIG WARNINGS!
MUST-READ TO UNDERSTAND!
• INTRODUCTION •
Prologue • rules
Chapter 1 • Half - Vampire
Chapter 2 • Vampire blood
Chapter 3 • Dangerous Mistake
Chapter 4 • Blood Bond
Chapter 5 • Cherry Blossom Book
Chapter 6 • Last Time
Chapter 7 • 10 Seconds
Chapter 8 • The beginning
Chapter 9 • Help
Chapter 10 • A Legion
Chapter 12 • A thirsty day
Chapter 13 • A Promise
Chapter 14 • One goal at a time
Chapter 15 • Desire
Chapter 16 • Dumb and Dumber
Chapter 17 • The Witch
Chapter 18 • The Plan
Chapter 19 • Napiyong
Chapter 20 • Unconsciousness Self
Chapter 21 • Coming Back Home
Chapter 22 • Uncontrollably Confused
Chapter 23 • 6 Months
~ Tagged ~
Chapter 24 • Two Opposite Sides
Chapter 25 • White Eyes
Chapter 26 • How to be a Demon
Chapter 27 • The Reason
Chapter 28 • A Place To Hide
Chapter 29 • Demon's Death
Chapter 30 • Hurtful Past
Chapter 31 • Tonight
Chapter 32 • Scared from 'it'
Chapter 33 • A Soft Desire
Chapter 34 • Confession
Chapter 35 • Dim Feelings
Chapter 36 • Farewell
Chapter 37 • Vampire meets Demon
Chapter 38 • Change of Plans
Chapter 39 • Jeon Jun
Chapter 40 • Mysterious House
Chapter 41 • Fairies' Powder
Chapter 42 • Black Blood
Chapter 43 • Judgement
Chapter 44 • Euphoria
Chapter 45 • The One
Chapter 46 • One Legion To Save
Chapter 47 • Lust You Can't Escape
Chapter 48 • Another Goodbye
Chapter 49 • Grandma's Threat
Chapter 50 • No Fear
Chapter 51 • End of Depression
Is it really the end???

Chapter 11 • Matriarch's care

19.8K 1.1K 868
By RoroBaka

• NEW DEFINITIONS •

Clan- 

A group of elves considered 3 or more elves in one clan.

Matriarch/ Patriarch-

A leader in elves' clan. While Matriarch is a woman ruler and Patriarch is a male ruler. Most of them considered queens/kings.

**

• PREVIOUSLY •

A legion of demons took Jeongguk and helped him to save Taehyung. But before it, Jeongguk lied to them that Taehyung is a demon. So the legion got disappointed and just left them alone.

The legion named EXO and Suho is their leader.

Jeongguk actually liked them because they had different beliefs and they weren't against vampires like most legions.

Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin hid between some trees for the night. Hoseok went patroling and Jimin and Yoongi had a small talk about Jeongguk and Taehyung.

Hoseok found shrooms. c:

Jeongguk was chained and also Taehyung. They were away from each other and Jeongguk asked him to look at him till his wounds will heal.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 3646

**

Chapter 11 • Matriarch's care

Jeongguk started to feel at ease, his wounds recovered after 9 minutes because of the harsh beats.

He still looked at Taehyung who closed his eyes, he was tired and exhausted.

He started to move his body slowly, tried to see if he still feel some pain. Low groans left his mouth while he tried to move closer to his bond. Suddenly his eyes startled by a foot that appeared in front of him.

'Shit' he thought, he already could guess who it was. Must be one of the two werewolves that ran away. He tightened his teeth together, ready to fight -even though his hands are cuffed behind his back-.

He rose his head up with a glare and it quickly changed into a frown, "Baekhyun?" he mumbled out.

"I know, it's been only 10 minutes, but I can't leave you here" Baekhyun pouted, "I know Suho likes you very much, I'm sure he won't be mad at me"

Jeongguk was still shocked or surprised, or just both, he couldn't believe his eyes. Before he managed to speak he heard Taehyung's whines. His gaze quickly looked behind Baehyung's feet.

"J-Jeon-gguk..." Taehyung mumbled when he was forced to sit up. Jeongguk looked at the person next to him, noticed it was Chanyeol.

"Stop struggling!" Chanyeol got mad, used some strength to stop Taehyung from wiggling his body.

"Taehyung-" Jeongguk called him with a soft voice, "relax ok? it's ok" he gave him a reliable smile and a small nod.

Taehyung frowned and suddenly heard the chains behind his back breaking. His eyes shuddered and he looked over his shoulder, noticed his hands were free. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and stood up when Taehyung's eyes followed his movement, he was half checking if he's gonna hurt him and half confused why he saved him.

Another crack noise was heard and this time it was Baekhyun who freed Jeongguk.

Jeongguk stood up and smiled at the two demons, "thank you guys" he bowed, showed respect.

"It's because you two are bonded! and we are so soft for bond couples!" Baehyung cooed at them, "maybe because we are bonded" he now smiled at his partner and ran to hug his arm. Chanyeol looked back at him with a smile.

"I could have guessed..." Jeongguk shrugged.

"Really? how?" Chanyeol asked in curiosity.

"Well maybe because of my half-demon... demons can feel when two demons are bonded, so I don't know, I had this vibe out of you" he chuckled, showed his teeth cutely. He at the same time moved his eyes behind them, noticed Taehyung just stiffening on his spot.

"That must be interesting to be half-half" Baekhyun said and looked at Chanyeol who shrugged. At the same time Jeongguk's legs walked slowly closer to the scared vampire.

Taehyung who stared at the two demons, felt a presence getting closer to him, more exactly, he felt Jeongguk's presence and stare. He looked at the younger and noticed him already next to him.

Slowly their bodies got closer, they couldn't really think at that moment, they just wanted to be close, they wanted to feel and smell each other.

Chanyeol gave a little bump on Baekhyun's elbow. The two looked at the bonded vampires hugging warmly which made them smile softly.

Taehyung held Jeongguk's chest's shirt, and Jeongguk's hands hugged around the elder's waist. They touched gently with a little hesitation with their moves. They knew it was because of the bond, but they couldn't control their bodies.

"W-we will go now Jeongguk" Baekhyun coughed, made the younger look at him.

"Thanks guys" Jeongguk smiled at them and the two nodded.

Taehyung slowly peeked at them, still felt uncomfortable with them, he said a silent "thank you" which made the two demons chuckle.

"Bye guys" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun waved. The two faded into shadows and disappeared.

Finally, they were alone. Jeongguk raised the elder's head up by the chin, made their eyes meet.

Suddenly he glared and capped Taehyung's cheeks with his fingers, "if you ever leave my side again, I swear I'll kill you" he threatened but Taehyung just smiled as a reply. "Taehyung- I'm not kidding! be serious and stop fooling around-" the moment he finished the sentence, he didn't even manage to take a breath and felt lips on his.

Taehyung kissed him slightly, "I need you now" his eyes changed into red for a short moment. Jeongguk's heart thumped, could feel the other's desire in his bones.

"I need you now, Regnant" the moment he said this nickname, Jeongguk held him tightly and kissed him passionately. Taehyung stumbled to the back a little which made him groan into the kiss. He opened his mouth while shoving into his lips. Their legs moved till Taehyung's back touched the wall behind him.

Jeongguk capped his cheeks and tilted his head just to deepen the kiss. Taehyung moaned into it, grabbed his shirt tightly and then let them cross around the younger's neck. Jeongguk's grabbed the other's waist, squeezed it and at the same time rubbed their two clothed members together.

The two slowly roll down on the ground, didn't care that there were dead bodies away from them in the same room.

**

Hoseok opened his eyes slowly noticed Jimin sitting on the ground and taking a water bottle out of the bag. The vampire smiled and stretched his body, "ahh~ what a good morning!" he smiled and looked at the sunrays between the leaves, "even the sun is beautiful just like me!" he sat up and laid on the tree trunk behind him. 

Jimin gave him a small smile after taking a sip from the water bottle. Yoongi yawned when his body stayed in the same position. He can't lie, he fell asleep, but he's so lucky that they are ok.

"It's been so long since I've woke up with so much green around me, and this weakening sun, oh and the sound of the birds!!!" Hoseok was such a baby that didn't stop babbling. Jimin giggled and put the water bottle back into the bag. Yoongi sighed, was too tired to hear the other prattling.

"The best morning EVER!-" suddenly an arrow showed next to his head, so close that it cut some of his hair locks. His eyes opened widely with Yoongi's and Jimin's, the two looked at the arrow when Hoseok slowly turned his head to the side only to see the long stick so close.

Suddenly his mouth opened and a loud shout was heard, "AHHHHH!!!" he screamed and Yoongi immediately stood up, looked around him.

"Over here idiots" a voice was heard, they looked up and noticed a beautiful girl with a long brownish hair, she had a smile and her eyes were green. She sat on a tree branch and her legs swingled forward and backward. 

Hoseok looked at her, "YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!" he shouted at her and she laughed.

"Yeah, on purpose" her smile was sweet but her voice was threatening, "what are you doing in this area?"

"We are just passing by" Yoongi retorted.

"Lie" she kept her smile and threw an arrow up, let it spin on the air and fall back to her palm, "what are you searching for?"

Yoongi already noticed her unique ears, they all noticed it. She was an elf. Which means she knows how to speak with trees and animals, there was no way to lie to her when all around them were trees.

"Our two friends, did you see them?" Jimin stood up and asked.

"The trees did" she continued to spin the arrow and catch it, "why should I tell you where they are?" she now looked serious at them.

The three vampires looked at her, Jimin and Hoseok frowned when Yoongi got annoyed by her.

"What kind of Kindred are you?" she then asked.

"Vampires" they weren't afraid to tell her because as they remembered the elves and the vampires are in peace.

"Mmm~" she nodded. Elves can't recognize Kindreds so it's one of their weaknesses. "Your friends are over there" she pointed with the arrow to the way which led to the north.

"Are they ok?" Jimin asked worried, hoped that maybe the trees know more.

"I don't know, they just walked here yesterday" she smiled and jumped down of the tree branch. She was barefoot, a bow in her left hand, and an arrow in her other hand, she wore a white uniform which fitted her perfectly.

"We gotta hurry" Hoseok said. The two others nodded and turned to the way she pointed.

"You're welcome strangers" she rolled her eyes and suddenly someone popped from the tree above her.

"Jihyo!" she had a sweet but worried voice, her hair was brownish with bangs at the front. It was smooth and long. "Sana... it's getting worst..." she pouted with her hands shaking.

Jihyo's eyes opened widely and the two disappeared into the trees' leaves. 

Hoseok remembered that they didn't say thank you, and the moment he turned he noticed them vanishing. He cocked a brow and shrugged it off.

Jihyo and the other elf arrived at their hidden village between the trees' branches and leaves.

It may look huge but it was hidden well above the lower trees. The village was small with few houses connected by short bridges made by wood.

They entered one of the small houses and saw a beautiful woman standing next to a bed, she had a terrified expression when her eyes looked at the person who laid under the white blanket. "Jihyo..." she noticed her Matriarch and frowned at her.

Jihyo looked at the elf that laid on the bed, she had a pinkish hair which made her seem unique. Her mouth was parted and heavy breathes heard out. She seemed in pain and weak.

(A/N: too tired to edit it... I'll edit it someday xd)

"We must transfer her quickly Jihyo..." the elf that stood next to her said softly, she had a beauty spot on the side of the nose. Her hair was brownish and long. Her name was Myoui Mina. 

Jihyo's eyes were focused at the pinkish hair, her expression was sad while thinking for a solution, "how can we transfer her so quickly..." she mumbled while feeling so useless that she can't help a member in her clan, her friend, her family.

but then an idea popped into her head, the vampires.

Her eyes shuddered and she quickly looked at the exit of the house, "I'll be right back!" she said it so swiftly and with it, she vanished outside.

She jumped on the tree branches tried to hurry and catch those three vampires. 

A relieved smile showed on her face when she noticed them not so far. She jumped off the branch in front of them, made their eyes widen and their legs stop abruptly. "Where do you think you're going?" 

"To find our friends...?" Jimin asked it with a questioning mark in his tone, tried to understand why she appeared once again.

"Well I helped you guys, so you should return a favor" she said with her hands on her waists.

"Is it really necessary now?" Yoongi mumbled while rolling his eyes.

"Please guys, one of my friends is in danger... she's very ill and we need to transfer her to another village as soon as possible" she started to explain, her expression changed to a begging one, "the village is on your way anyway! it's five hours away from here in the north" 

"We can't" Yoongi said sharply, "we want to find our friends quickly as possible and then go back to the mansion today, so I'm sorry but we gotta go"

"Hey hey you can't do that!" she stopped him with teary eyes, "you can't just turn your back at us! you must help us!"

Hoseok and Jimin remained silent, let Yoongi lead the conversation. They felt bad for refusing to help her, but every minute being out of the mansion is dangerous for them, and Yoongi had a point, they must hurry.

"I don't get it-" Yoongi sighed annoyedly, "you are an elf, aren't you good with all these... healing thing?"

"We are" she rolled her eyes, "but we don't have enough of supplies, this is why we must transfer her to the main village" 

Yoongi glared at her, he was about to protest again but another voice interrupted him, "we can help her..." Jimin said, felt how desperate she seemed to be.

"No-"

"Why do you need us? can't you just take her to the village?" Hoseok cut Yoongi's madness.

"We are few women, we don't have enough of mascles to carry her" she said, "unless I wouldn't ask for your help," she sighed, "please, convince them" she now looked at Jimin with a frowned expression.

Jimin looked at them, "guys I want to save Jeongguk and Taehyung more than you two, but we can't ignore her request... it's on our way anyway"

"And if we find them before we even reach the village?!" Yoongi got mad at the silly vampire, "then we're just risking ourselves for another journey! it's dangerous for us unlike for elves," he stated, "I'm sure you'll find a way to transfer her" for him the conversation finished and started to walk passed her.

She gave another frowning look at Jimin.

Hoseok was about to walk after the older but then Jimin's words stopped him, "we're helping her, I'll carry her" he decided and looked at Jihyo, "show me where she is"

Yoongi stopped and turned to look at Jimin, he had a half mad- half confused expression. He couldn't believe the little vampire was doing whatever he wants!

Jimin and Jihyo started to walk the other way. Hoseok shrugged to Yoongi and walked after them.

Yoongi got so annoyed, he bit his inner cheek, clenched his hands into fists and then walked after them with no other choice.

Jihyo stopped abruptly between trees, she turned and smiled at Jimin who was the closest to her. "C'mon, it's up there" she pointed and jumped up to the brunch. 

The three looked at her disappearing between the leaves. They looked at each other, Yoongi still not amused by the situation and you could clearly see it in his face.

Jimin shrugged and bounced up. Vampires like Elves can jump high, one of their abilities. Hoseok after him and Yoongi with him.

"Wooow~" Jimin's eyes opened widely by the beauty of the small village. It was so aesthetic and magical. A village on the trees it's not something you see every day nor everywhere.

"Wow it's amazing here!" Hoseok also got excited. 

"Guys c'mon, there's no time" Jihyo woke them up and walked quickly to the previous house. Jimin and Hoseok after her when Yoongi sighed and walked with them.

They entered the small house and noticed a beautiful elf standing next to the bed. They looked at the bed and saw an elf with a pinkish hair, which was odd, "wow her hair..." Hoseok said surprised.

"Her hair color started to change so suddenly, we couldn't understand why and she said that she did nothing special for it to change, we tried to search for a reason and her condition started to get worst" Jihyo explained, "we tried to use any kind of medicines but we're running out of supplies, so please we need you guys to take her to the main village, as I said, it's 5 hours north from here" 

"Jihyo who are they?" Mina asked, cocked a brow.

"They are vampires, I helped them so now they help me" she glared at Yoongi, who rolled his eyes.

"Do you trust them?" another voice was heard, that was the same elf that has bangs, her name is Hirai Momo.

"I don't" Jihyo smiled at her, "but I plan to join them"

"Wait wait wait-" Yoongi interrupted their small conversation and stepped forward, "you are joining us?! then just take her by yourself!"

"As I said, I can't carry her! this is why I need you to help us!" Jihyo got annoyed by this vampire.

Yoongi groaned annoyedly and just walked out of the small house. Jimin looked at him leaving and then turned to Jihyo, "just ignore him... c'mon let's hurry because we don't have so much time to waste"

Hoseok helped Jihyo to set Sana's body on his back. They used a rope to connect their bodies together. Sana's head was buried into Hoseok's nap with a hoodies' hat hiding her pinkish hair.

"How did I end up be the one who's carrying her?" he mumbled at Jimin who snickered with a shrug.

They started to walk out of the house to Yoongi when a voice stopped them, "Wait Jihyo-" Momo called them, "I want to join too please"

"Oh that's great" Yoongi murmured sarcastically. It wasn't supposed to be funny for Jimin so he tried really hard to hide it with a small smile and a glaring face at him. Yoongi just shrugged when Hoseok chuckled lightly.

"I'm serious Jihyo! she's my bond and you know it! I'm worried about her more than anyone" Momo said, looked at Jihyo with begging eyes.

Jihyo bit her lower lip, "Mina-" she called her friend, "You're in charge till we come back ok? don't let the girls go far that much" she demanded and Mina nodded with a promising expression. "Let's go Momo" she smiled and Momo smiled back.

"I guess you're the Matriarch" Yoongi stated after they jumped off the village to the ground.

"Matriarch what?" Hoseok cocked a brow.

"Matriarch is the queen of an elves' clan" Yoongi explained.

"Yeah I'm not considered as a queen, thanks" she said modestly, "most of the Matriarch are queens, but I'm not a noble also not my family"

"Oh wow, that's interesting then" Hoseok got fascinated by the new word.

"You should read more books" Jimin giggled and shook his head. He already knew what Matriarch means.

They started to walk to the north, with the hope to find their two friends alive. While at the same time Jeongguk and Taehyung still were inside the wolves' hidden place, dead bodies scattered in the room. Taehyung's back linked to the rugged wall, his body bounced up and down while Jeongguk's dick pushed roughly into him. 

The two didn't care about the bodies, didn't care about the time. After being for so long away from each other and feeling only worried and anxious, all they wanted was each other's warmth and pleasure.

The room filled with groans and moans. Their eyes shined into red when their faces were so close to each other.

"Jeon-gguk- h-harder" Taehyung's arms were around the younger's neck, his palms grabbing strongly his shirt, if he was shirtless then Taehyung's nails would have been digging into his skin and left scratches by now.

Jeongguk looked into Taehyung's beautiful face, his parted lips that were so tempting, his shining red eyes that looked into him and his sexy moans that echoed in the room, all was so attractive.

He was sitten on his knees and Taehyung sat on his lap. Jeongguk increased his speed, moved his hips rougher into him, made Taehyung whimper louder.

His eyes lingered down to the soft neck, made his heart thump of the temptation. "Taehyung..." he mumbled. Taehyung noticed his desire and tilted his head, gave him more access. 

Jeongguk with no wait let his fangs out and bit deep into the skin. Taehyung let out a long moan, he felt his dick twitching and his back curves.

Also, the Regnant could feel more pleasure, his dick hardened inside the older, he groaned into the skin while sucking the tasteful blood.

They were 4 hours away from Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin, and one hour away from the elves' village. But they didn't know, nobody knew.

They continued to let this pleasure fill their bodies when their friends filled with worries.

**

sorry for the long wait for this chapter... I'm having a hard time with my workplace and also with this coronavirus shit...

I hope you all are safe! please stay at home if your government asks you to. Don't have skin contact with people for the meanwhile...

Be safe and take good care of yourself!

♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 75.9K 46
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩? A young man with a harsh past, Kim Taehyung finds himself...
1.7M 89.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
1.1M 33.1K 44
I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, I swear I improved. Almost fetus book Jk¡top Tae!bottom Strong language. Smut. Inappropriate content. Violence
806K 52.7K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...