Tormented Mistress ( Book One...

By xbrokendreamsx

[Lesbian / GirlxGirl] When Amber is taken from her family, her heart is destroyed. Her mother disappeared whe... More

Tormented Mistress
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Author's Note

Chapter 48

22.5K 540 54
By xbrokendreamsx

Amber let out a sigh as she retrieved her lips from the glass. She had finished the orange juice that once filled it, but had yet to eat a thing. She had absolutely no appetite, and she swore it all had to do with walking in on Luna and Samuel. Just recalling the event made her cringe.

Just after cringing, she winced as someone tugged on her hair. Once the grip was loosened, Amber glanced over her shoulder to find Luna's breasts. Amber jumped back as she was face-to-face with the large breasts. She ended up jumping so hard, she flew right off the chair she was sitting in.

"Oomf..." She groaned as she sat up on her elbows.

Amber heard Luna smirking from above her, and she moved her gaze up the woman's lovely body. She wore a long grey shirt with red leggings underneath. Her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail and her red heels allowed her to loom over Amber.

Amber was still admiring Luna's casual look, when Luna motioned Amber to come with a toss of her pale chin. "Let's get going."

Amber scurried up from off the floor and followed her mistress outdoors. She stared at Luna's back awkwardly as she could only think about her and Samuel. She assumed that since Luna hadn't mentioned anything, she did not know Amber had seen everything. But then again, maybe she was waiting to bring it up later on.

Amber flung her backpack into Luna's car before climbing into the car herself.

Amber wasn't sure if it was just a feeling or if it was reality, but Luna seemed to be driving extremely slow; almost in slow motion.

She kept her eyes pinned on Luna as she drove her, and finally removed them once they had reached her school. It was weird that Luna did not speak one word the entire way there, and she was worrying Amber because of this.

Amber stayed just as silent as she crawled out of the car. She hesitated to give Luna a chance to speak, but Luna kept her eyes straight ahead, avoiding Amber's. In deciding she didn't mind Luna not speaking to her, she shut the car door and watched as Luna drove on right past her.

She lightly shrugged to herself before heading towards her school. It was only Wednesday, and Amber swore she had been attending this school for an entire year already. But reality reminded her it was only her second week, and she had the chance to face Hailey again.

Her first period class whirled by in a blur, and she soon found herself heading towards Hailey's classroom for math.

Amber took a breath before stepping up to the door to the classroom, which already stood open wide to let the students flow inside. Once in view of the classroom, she scanned the area for Hailey.

She soon found her writing something on the board and Amber could already tell her detention would be similar to the other day's.

Hailey wore a black pencil skirt with a black and pink cheetah blouse tucked in. This was the first time Amber witnessed her light hair straightened.

Amber was just now catching on Hailey's animal print trend as she felt someone nudging her back.

"Stop checking out the teacher and go," the male voice grumbled.

Amber knew she was blocking the doorway, but never intended to stay there. She whirled around to find Asher staring straight at her with an annoyed look on his face.

"I'm... I'm sorry?" Amber said before quickly running off to find her desk, not really the least apologetic.

The bell soon sounded, and Hailey finished writing just in time. She turned to face the class and smiled slightly. "Good morning, class."

"Morning Ms. Deprey!" The class chirped, although not including Amber, who was busy chewing on the end of her pencil, keeping hard eyes on Hailey. She was imagining ways she could force Hailey to spill everything, but so far had failed epically.

"Why the hell do you keep ignoring me?!"

Amber heard a harsh whisper coming from the right of her and she moved her head to the direction it had come from, to find Lucy peering at Amber with a deep frown.

"What?" She whispered back, twice as harsh.

Lucy's frown only deepened. "I've been calling your name for basically the past minute. Plus, you don't tell me anything anymore, girl. What happened after school yesterday?"

Amber let out a low sigh. "Nothing too exciting, I just cleaned the damn white boards."

Lucy's frown finally turned backwards to a small smile as she chuckled. "Sounds like fun!"

Amber smirked. "Not at all, I have to-"

"Amber Hunting!"

At the sharp ring of Hailey's scolding voice, Amber groaned and flung her head down to the side of her desk in irritation. She was constantly getting in trouble in this class and it was only her second day with Hailey being her teacher.

You could have heard a toothpick fall since it became so eerily quiet in the classroom. Confused, Amber slowly lifted her head and found everyone staring directly at her, each of them wearing different expressions. Amber then came to realization of how foolish she must have looked as she was so dramatic.

She slowly sunk in her desk and kept her eyes focused on Hailey, who stood with her arms crossed in front of her.

"We are going to have some major issues with each other if you keep this kind of behavior up, Ms. Hunting."

Amber could not help but chuckle. "Oh, babe, we already do have issues," she muttered from under her breath, not really caring if anyone heard her, but half wishing they didn't.

"Excuse me?!" Hailey snapped.

Amber smiled and fully sat back up in her chair. She found the best pleasure out of irritating the shit out of Hailey. It was in someways payback and revenge for what Hailey had done to her, and it was the perfect type of 'blackmail' to use against her so she would explain to her every single thing. Well, there it was...Amber had just found her solution she had so desperately been searching for.

Amber cleared her throat. "Oh, nothing...nothing," she said in a louder tone as she shook her head. She glanced around at the classroom to find all eyes still lingering on her. The thought that all the eyes belonged to pure vampires freaked her out, but she did not physically prove this.

As she returned her own eyes on Hailey, she almost let out a laugh. She could virtually see the steam flying from the woman's nostrils in absolute furry.

"Amber just thinks you're smoking hot, so therefore, she's only doing these things to gain your attention, Ms. Deprey," a male voice spoke lowly from behind Amber.

Amber whipped her head around to find Asher grinning from under his long bangs. She was completely appalled, and when she glanced back at Hailey, she found her to be just like Amber. Amber paid no attention to the other students since without looking at any of them, she knew they would all be wearing the similar expression her and Hailey wore.

Hailey clearly could not think up of anything to say back, so Amber took control. "I suppose you have things a bit mixed up there, Asher. I'm not the one who was mesmerized by her ass the second day she was teaching."

Amber heard Hailey gasp dramatically as the word 'ass' slid from Amber's mouth. She brushed her off for the moment, though, as she smiled at Asher's pink cheeks. He was stuttering nonsense as he looked for defensive words to speak. His friend next to him beamed and nudged him. "Yeah, dude! She's so right, I remember that."

Amber immediately burst into laughter along with several other students. Asher was now a beat red and he glared furiously at his friend.

"Alright, that is...that is enough!" Hailey said in attempt to sound sharp and dominate, but Amber could sense the embarrassment she held by the shake in her voice.

"You both will be seeing me after class!" She roared after seeming to regain and collect herself.

Amber could not help but find it cute how embarrassed and angry she was.

Amber pouted as Hailey made eye contact with her. "Aw, again, Ms. Deprey?"

"Yes, again! I don't want to hear any of your complaints. ...In fact, I don't want to hear anything from you at all! Either of you! Not one more word for the rest of the class period, or you will be receiving detention slips filled out for the rest of the week!" Hailey's voice seemed to raise with each word she spoke, and Amber was now out of control. She was absolutely loving this. Hailey was just too adorable when she was this fired up.

"Would those detentions be before or after school, yanno, since I already have so many after school with you," Amber questioned, knowing she was close to making Hailey completely explode.

She watched with a smile as Hailey took a deep breath, obviously in dyer need to collect herself. Amber gave her a moment to do so as she took a glance back at Lucy, whose jaw was once more seated on the floor.

Amber looked away from Lucy as Hailey finally spoke up.

"Those would be before school, and I will work on writing all of them out for you while you're in here with me after school today," Hailey responded before walking back to the front of the classroom, her black heels clicking along with her steps.

The bell soon rang and all the other students practically bolted out of the classroom. Amber figured this was because of how quickly Hailey gave out detentions and Amber had put her in a horrid mood, which she had taken out on the rest of the class for the remanding time.

Amber checked behind her to make sure Asher hadn't left and found him to be seated in his original desk still. He gave Amber a smirk and his dark eyes trailed past her. Amber followed them and found Hailey to be standing nearby.

Amber looked up at her with a blank expression as she paced between the two of their desks, a long finger tapping against her tan chin.

Amber soon caught herself staring at Hailey's butt, admiring the way it bounced with each step of her's. Oh...she would do anything to give it a squeeze, and she probably would have right then and there, if it weren't for Asher's presence.

"I'm honestly at a loss of words," Hailey finally said, not bothering to look at either of them as she kept up her pacing.

Hailey's voice broke apart Amber's lustful thoughts and she cleared her throat.

Hailey whirled around on her heel to face Amber. "Is there something you have to say...Ms. Hunting?"

"Actually, yes...there is. I, for one, don't exactly see what me and...Asher did that was so wrong," she told her sweetly, knowing Hailey would not catch the small tang of sarcasm.

"You don't know what you did wrong?" Hailey asked in a slightly raised voice.

"No ma'am, I don't."

"Oh, well let me enlighten you, Amber! First, you were talking in the middle of class, once again," Hailey said in an extremely furious voice, as she pressed down on one of her fingers. "Then," she began, pressing down on another one indicating the second thing Amber had done, "you back talked me! And then, you cussed! ...In front of the entire class."

Amber moved her eyes to the ceiling for an instant before gazing back at Hailey with a shrug. "Doesn't seem so bad to me."

Amber knew she had hit a nerve in Hailey now. The woman let out an angry groan and flailed her arms in the air. "That is it!" She roared before pointing a finger an inch away from Amber's nose. "I'm calling your mother."

This as well hit something in Amber. At the mention of her mother, she lowered her eyes to the floor. Hailey said 'mother', not 'stepmother'. Amber missed her mother like crazy...hell, she barley even knew her. She was only six when she disappeared. She did not even know if she was still alive or not. Luna would never be her 'mother'... Never.

Amber was well aware of the tears just begging to fall from her eyes, but she refused to let them.

Hailey chuckled from above her as she simply read Amber's facial expression. "Yeah...how do you like that?" She asked sharply before stomping over to her desk.

Amber raised her eyes to find Asher gazing at her with his dark, deep ones. She knew she didn't know him, and he didn't know her, but something by the way he was looking at her told her he understood completely. This was more than bothering your hot teacher for attention. This was more than attempting to be cute and playful. This was so much more than a call to your stepmother about everything you had done. He knew her, and it terrified Amber.

She could not take the way he was staring at her, and she ripped her eyes off him only to place them on Hailey, who was currently picking up the school phone from off her desk. She had found Luna's contact information and held the card up while punching the numbers in.

Amber stood from her desk and gathered her things.

"Hey, I don't remember saying you were free to go," Hailey snapped.

Amber swallowed before making her way to the door anyways. "Yeah, but I'm not about to sit here and wait for you to 'contact my mother.'..because that'll take you forever. I don't know where my mother is, and niether does anyone else. She's gone from my life and has been for eleven years."

And with that, Amber stormed out of Hailey's classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
40.3K 3.1K 42
When Sorah's aunt is taken by a strange and powerful enemy, she finds herself in complete despair. She has no one left. Her mother, her aunt, anyone...
123 9 9
This is my first book !!!!!! Amber navigates through life while struggling To find her sexuality. A Secret Crush And Weird dreams play w...
43.9K 394 20
*TW* Rape. Abuse. Assault !!!!VERY SMUTTY!!!! 17 year old Tyla gets kidnapped and sold to a seemingly charming man. Will she get out? This story was...