Running Back To You➳Stiles St...

By greeniesdeadpool

Your looking at FBI Dawn Evans. Watch out, because she can kick anyone's ass from the amount of boy drama she... More

FBI
Bullets
Rings
case solved
Do you?
For you
Us
Grieve
Greek Tragedy
Truth or Dare
Jelous
Four guys, One apartment
Not So Perfect.
Die this time
Unlove Me
Biles
Bridesmaid
Pretty Dress
Friends
Birthday...
Leaving for good
Running Back To You
Third and Final

Hey

1.8K 25 5
By greeniesdeadpool

I knocked on the white apartment door and I saw a friendly face open the door. "Guess who's back!" I said smiling.

Theo ran out picking me up spinning me around. "There is no way I'm seeing Dawn Evans in front of me." He smiled and I chuckled.

"Actually, your looking at FBI Dawn Evans." I corrected and he raised his brow as I showed him my badge.

"Wow, this things legit." He said and I nodded and he saw my suitcase. "You wanna stay, because it's still your apartment." He asked and I nodded rolling my suitcase in.

"So does anyone know you're here?" He asked and we both sat on the couch. "Nope, and I wanna keep it that way. I'm on a mission." I told him walking to his fridge.

"Because of the murders?" He asked and I nodded. Yeah there's a few murders going around.

"So, when do you get started?" He asked and I took a bag of chips out filling my stomach.

"Tomorow morning. And I'm to tired to deal with anything... so let me get ready into my pyjamas. And sleep." I told him grabbing my suitcase going into the guest room.

Damn I bought a nice apartment. I changed into the most comfiest pyjamas ever. I swear I could collapse any moment.

"Knock knock, what movie you wanna watch, plus we have popcorn." Theo said and i smiled. He is very resourceful.

"Any movie, I'm sure I'll just fall asleep." I told him and he nodded. "Ill make the popcorn." He said and I sat on the couch trying to pick a movie

I heard a knock on the door and I furrowed my eyes. Since when does Theo have friends. Except from, well Liam.

"You mind getting that?" Theo asked and I nodded walking to the door and I opened the door. No way. No way is he standing right in front of me right now.

"Dawn?" He asked and I slammed the door in his face and I turned around widening my eyes.

"Was that?" He asked and I nodded. "What the hell is Stilinski doing on your front door?!" I whisper yelled and Theo shrugged.

"Well, don't just stand there. Answer it." Theo said and I shook my head. "Are you mad?" I asked, seriously, he wants me to go answer to that.

"Fine I'll answer it." Theo walked to the door and I hid behind the door. "Hey Stiles." Theo seemed happy to see me stressed.

"Did I just see Dawn, meaning, Dawn?" Stiles asked and I banged my head against the wall.

"Yeah, you did. The FBI sent her here." Theo told him and I swear I could kill the guy.

"Can I talk to her?" Stiles asked and Theo looked at me behind the door and I shook my head intensively. 

"Yeah, sure." He grinned. That is pure evil. Theo walked away and I shot him a glare and I walked in front of the door.

"Hey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9.5K 58
[BOOK 4] "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...
1.1K 50 14
Beacon Hills. A seemingly quiet town of nice people in a nice area. Y'know, besides the dead bodies that pop up all over the place and an endless lis...
20.8K 523 23
Lyra Gray wanted a fresh new start in a normal town where she could forget the tragic accident that had caused her months of grief. However, Beacon H...
68.6K 1.7K 15
Tyler Adams was never that interested in making friends, or joining sports. He was all about finishing school, earning money, and taking care of his...