It's Only The Heat [TharnType...

由 GumbieN

Tharn is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Type. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until... 更多

Foreword / Cast
-01- 🌕 I Feel Alive
-02- 🌕 Not Afraid
-03- 🌕 Lied To
-04- 🌕 Tied To Someone Else
-06- 🌖 Devil's On Your Shoulder
-07- 🌖 By My Side
-08- 🌖 Lips Pressed In My Neck
-09- 🌗 I'm Okay
-10- 🌗 Make Me Sweat
-11- 🌗 Get In My Way
-12- 🌗 Liberate You
-13- 🌗 Come Close ( + Q&A pt. 1)
Q&A pt. 2
-14- 🌘 Little One
-15- 🌘 Where You Belong
-16- 🌘 Been So Blind
-17- 🌘 Give Me All Of You
-18- 🌑 This Moment
-19- 🌑 Run Into My Arms
-20- 🌑 With You, I'm Safe
-21- 🌑 Hellish
-22- 🌒 We've All Made Mistakes
-23- 🌒 Beyond Help
-24- 🌒 Feeling Of Betrayal
-25- 🌒 The Man That Left My Bed
-26- 🌓 Come Back To You
-27- 🌓 Wrapped Up In You
-28- 🌓 Sound Of Your Body
-29- 🌓 Home
-30- 🌔 Teenage Dream
-31- 🌔 Tell You Now
-32- 🌔 Hold You Tight
-33- 🌔 Keeping You Safe
-34- 🌕 Take It Off
-35- 🌕 Stars Are Above You
-36- 🌕 Tiny Hands
-37- 🌕 Wherever I Go
Afterword
Extra #1 🌙
FAN ART!!
It's Only The Heat [BxB 18+]
Extra #2 🌙
Extra #3 🌙
Extra #4 🌙
SEQUEL!!
CANON EXTRA: Tum & Tar adopt a child
CANON EXTRA: Interrupted
CANON EXTRA: Halloween Special
NON-CANON EXTRA: Team, Champ, and Techno

-05- 🌖 Don't Need Your Love

26.2K 978 286
由 GumbieN

"Because I don't need your love. I just need you now."
~Dean Lewis, 'Need You Now'

~~~

*Type's POV*

"We were paired together for a reason," Tharn insists in a soft voice. "Please, Type... please just give me a chance."

A low growl rumbles in my throat. How many times do I have to tell him this before he gets it through his thick skull? I will not be his mate. And if I have to beat that phrase into him, so be it. Tharn is my best friend, but I swear he can be more stubborn than me.

Throwing my arms out, I roughly shove Tharn. His back hits the wall, and before he can steady himself, I pin him back to the wall. I'm prepared to start yelling obscurities when I'm stopped by an overwhelming force.

A strong scent wafts from Tharn's skin and fills my nose. Instantly, I feel intoxicated, and my skin feels overheated. Are these his alpha pheromones? Whatever scent is rolling off of Tharn... it's enough to make me lean in closer.

A soft moan escapes Tharn's lips, and that's when I realize his pupils are blown and his face is flushed. He pulls me closer and buries his nose into my neck. Normally, I would've pushed him away, but his touch is driving my wolf absolutely insane.

My wolf.

My breath hitches at it finally clicks. We're hitting our heats.

Shit.

I press my hands against Tharn's chest with the intention of pushing him away, but my fingers involuntarily grab onto Tharn's shirt. Tharn's hands trail up my arms as he nuzzles his nose into my neck, and my mind begins to feel fuzzy.

Tharn's lips press against my throat and a soft moan slips out. It takes me a second to realize that sound came from my own mouth. His mouth leaves hot kisses against my throat, and I find myself tilting my head back to give him more access.

What am I doing?

I shouldn't want this.

I shouldn't...

Tharn's tongue darts out across my skin, making me gasp and tighten my grip on his shirt. Fuck, why does this feel so good? Does Tharn feel this good?

"Tharn..." I try to protest, but it comes out more like a breathy moan. I bite my lip from the pleasure of feeling Tharn's silky tongue caressing my warm skin.

My body is reacting in ways that I never thought would be possible with another guy. The front of my pants are embarrassingly tight, with my arousal straining against the confining material. I should stop this, right? I should...

All thoughts of stopping cease when I feel a pair of soft lips press against my own. My eyes widen briefly at the foreign feeling. Growing up, my parents always told me that I should save myself for my mate. Because of that, I have never been on a date, been kissed, and obviously I've never had sex. All of those were to be reserved for my mate.

My mate... Tharn...

Tharn moves his lips slowly against mine, and my eyes flutter shut. I let him take the lead as I have no idea how to do this. His lips are so incredibly soft, yet his movements are firm and passionate. I barely register the fact that he's rotating us until I feel my back pressed against the wall.

Tharn deepens the kiss as he presses me up against the wall. I feel his tongue against my bottom lip, and my already heated skin becomes even hotter. I'm surprised I haven't burst into flames right now. I part my lips, silently granting Tharn access to my mouth. His tongue finds mine, and another low moan resonates in my throat.

My hands move from the front of Tharn's shirt, sliding up to his shoulders. I grip his broad shoulders, pulling him closer to me. Our chests touch, and the contact is dizzying. I can feel my wolf practically jumping with excitement at being this close to our mate. Tharn's hands grasp my hips and he yanks me flush up against him. We both groan with pleasure when our hips crash together. Fear cuts through the cloudy pleasure as I realize Tharn can probably feel how turned on I am through my jeans. The embarrassment nearly has me pulling away, until I realize Tharn's body is reacting in the same way as mine.

Experimentally, I roll my hips forward. Tharn responds with a gasp, making me smirk against his lips. My hands find Tharn's silky dark hair and I press myself against the bulge in Tharn's pants again. This time, Tharn responds with a moan and bites my bottom lip. I groan at the feeling and continue to grind against Tharn.

Tharn's lips leave mine, making me whine in confusion. Tharn smiles at me, his moon-shaped eyes shining. I suck in a breath as I look at him. His cheeks are flushed pink, and his pupils are dilated. I can see happiness and lust swirling around in his dark eyes. My face heats up from the amount of affection Tharn is looking at me with. He presses another chaste kiss to my lips before trailing down to my neck and chest. Holding onto my hips, Tharn directs our bodies across the room until I feel the back of my legs hit the bed. I fall back onto the soft mattress, scooting back towards the headboard as Tharn looms over me with a look seductive enough to have me leaking.

My jaw drops when Tharn removes his shirt, revealing his perfectly tanned chest. I find myself reaching forward and tracing his defined muscles with my fingertips. My fingers trail over his chest, down to his chiseled abdomen. My mouth is practically watering at the god-like man in front of me. My gaze wanders back to Tharn's face to see him watching me intently. His eyes are heavy-lidded with desire — desire for me — and my cock twitches.

I pull Tharn down to me for another heated kiss. Our lips move wildly together; our tongues swirling as if we can't get enough of tasting each other. Tharn briefly breaks the kiss to remove my shirt before reconnecting our lips.

Moans spill from my mouth into Tharn's. His thumbs brush over my nipples, and I arch my back with a pleasurable groan. The air around us is thick with heat and desire. I breathe it in, and my mind swirls. I know the heat has completely taken over my mind, but in this moment, I can't find it within me to care. The amount of desire I feel is nearly painful, and all I can think about is how much I need Tharn.

Tharn's hand travels down to the front of my pants, and I inhale sharply when I feel him gently palming my erection. No one has ever touched me there before. Instead of fear, all I feel is the excitement from my wolf. As if it has a mind of its own, my hand slowly reaches down to Tharn's own erection. I feel him shudder above me as I hesitantly touch him. He releases a sound of pleasure, which encourages me to keep touching him in the same way he's touching me. He feels hot and heavy in my hand, even through the barrier of clothing.

Tharn trails kisses down my sharp jawline to my chest, and he continues down my abdomen. He pauses and looks up at me as his fingers skim the waist of my pants. I sink a hand into his soft hair, and Tharn takes that as permission. A gasp flies from my lips when Tharn abruptly pulls down my pants and underwear, allowing my throbbing cock to spring free. His breath dances across my sensitive tip, causing my eyes to roll back. Is it even possible to experience pleasure like this?

My question is swiftly answered when Tharn engulfs me into his hot mouth. His velvety tongue swirls around my length, and my breath is becoming increasingly uneven and heavy. Tharn flicks his tongue over my tip, making me hiss. I tighten my grip on his soft hair and tug, but Tharn doesn't seem to mind. In fact, the act makes him release a groan, and the vibrations send a lightening bolt of pleasure throughout my body.

My entire body, mind, and soul is on fire. Every caress of his tongue, touch of his calloused fingers, has me closer and closer to my release. I look down at Tharn, groaning at the sight. His pink lips are stretched around my member as he takes me deep into his mouth. He swallows me down, and I feel my tip graze the back of his throat.

"Tharn," I pant. "Shit, I'm gonna—"

I don't even have time to finish my sentence before I cry out with my release. I cum hard into Tharn's mouth. Tharn swallows everything I give him, swirling his tongue around to clean me up. He releases my cock and pulls himself back up to me, pressing his lips against my neck. I pant as I come down from my high. The heat in my skin starts to dissipate, and my mind starts to clear.

The arousal I previously felt from Tharn's lips on my throat starts to twist into something else. The heat in the room hasn't completely vanished, but it's diminished enough for me to think clearly. Revulsion replaces the pleasure, mainly at myself. What the fuck did I just do?

I shove Tharn away from me and sit up on the bed. Tharn looks at me, his eyes wide with shock and confusion. His cheeks are still flushed pink. My eyes catch his erection straining in his jeans, and humiliation floods me.

"Type—"

"Get out," I interrupt sharply.

Pain flashes in Tharn's eyes. "Wait, Type..."

"Get out!" I snarl. My eyes burn, signaling my dark eyes are flashing gold. My chest is pressurized by anger, and I try to calm myself to keep from shifting.

Tharn takes a step back from me. The look of hurt on his face only makes me angrier. At who? I'm not entirely sure.

I snatch Tharn's shirt from the floor and throw it at him. "Just leave, Tharn!"

Passing me one final hesitant, pain-filled glance, Tharn throws his shirt on and disappears out the door. I listen to the footsteps descending the stairs, to the click of the front door opening and closing.

With a heavy sigh, I sink back onto the bed. Guilt floods me. Why did I do that? Why did I do any of that? Is the heat really that powerful, that I can't resist Tharn's touch?

And why did I have to yell at him? It wasn't his fault. I clearly gave him permission to touch me, and it's obvious the heat was affecting him too.

Worse yet, my cock is once again erect and begging for attention. I know the heat isn't over, and I'll need to lock myself in my room until it is. My scent will be extremely strong and can attract the attention of other wolves. Most importantly, I'll have to avoid Tharn to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Realization dawns on me, and I grit my teeth. Shit. Everyone knows the heat comes around every month until you're marked. How am I going to avoid giving in to Tharn every goddamn month?

I run my hand over my face in frustration. Fuck. What the hell am I going to do now?

~~~

Mmmm just a little hint of smut for y'all. Anyone who's read my work knows I love me some fine smut

I've been getting a lot of comments asking for updates. Please remember that I have a newborn, and she is very time consuming. I write when I can 😊

Please comment/vote! Thanks, loves!
-Gumbie

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

397K 15.9K 20
"Sorry Type, but can you kiss me! " "Tharn! The fuck did you just say!" -------- "Tharn you jerk! Everyone thinks we are dating! " "Uhh... Yeah...
126K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
33.3K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
90.9K 4.3K 22
Another university romance which seems easy but isn't as it seems. One with a pain and another one with a hidden secret trying their best to make ea...