Session 32 |DaBaby|

By TrilllQueen

"That ain't DaBaby that's my baby" Co-Writer: @scandalyss (chapter 1-20) Date Started: January 4, 2020 Date... More

Just Another Prologue
(1) Sugar & Spice
(2) Pull Up
(3) Three's A Crowd
(4) Blazin
(5) The Race
(6) Suge Knight
(7) Coldheart
(8) Touch Me, Tease Me
(9) Stay In Yo Lane
(10) Blurry Vision
(11) Missing You
(12) Confessions
(13) Let Me Explain
(14) Stretch You Out
(15) Confessions Pt. II
(16) Magic City
(17) Ratchet Happy Birthday
(18)PettyWap
(20) Living Single
(21) Billion Dolla Baby
(22) Baby Momma
(23) Change Locations
(24) Headlines
(25) Ari Don't Need More Press
(26) Life is Good
(27) House is Not A Home
(28) Daddy Issues
(29) Spoiled
(30) Butterflies
(31) Set It Off
(32) Take A Bow
(33) Early Bird
(34) Because Of You
(35) Speechless
(36) Fiancรฉ Ari
(37) Push Baby Push
(38) Miracle
(39) Family First
(40) Fast Forward
(41) Milf
(42) Interviews
(43) Baby Girl
(44) Stubborn Ass
(45) Club Godzilla
(46) Love Lost
(47) Rated E
(48) You on You
(49) Don't Panic
(50) Audemar
(51) Mask On
(52) Slip n Slide
(53) Fuck It, Mask Off
(54) Closed Chapter
(55) Bachelor and Bachelorette
(56) The Matrimony
(57) To Infinity and Beyond

(19) 14 Weeks

7.6K 382 76
By TrilllQueen

•Ariana•

I woke up in my bed still in my dress with a face full of makeup. I felt around the bed for my phone to look at the time.

1:21pm

I rolled out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I grabbed my makeup wipes and thoroughly wiped off my makeup before doing my skincare routine. I knew my skin probably hated me for sleeping in my makeup.

I went into my bedroom and grabbed my speaker before bringing it into the bathroom. Beyoncé started to play loudly through the speaker.

I pulled off my dress and walked over to shower turning the water on scorching hot. I grabbed my bonnet off the sink and put it on before stepping into the shower. As soon as the water touched my skin I was singing at the top of my lungs.

"I am in love with you! You set me free" I sang off-key lathering my body in soap.

When I finally got out of the shower I dried my body off with a towel. I rubbed lotion all over my body before rubbing bio oil on my growing baby bump. My bump was still little but since my stomach is normally extremely flat, it was quite apparent that something was up.

I walked into the room and opened my dresser. I slipped on some panties and put on my favorite Tweety Bird pajama pants and a wife-beater. I headed downstairs for a bowl of cereal. I was craving some Cinnamon Toast Crunch right now.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and Tae was sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal. I walked into the pantry and grabbed the box of cereal. It felt extremely light so I opened it up and sure enough, it was like 10 pieces of cereal left in it.

I walked out of the pantry and looked at Tae's bowl and he was eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"You fat ass. Why you put this empty box back in there?" I said, hitting him with the box of cereal repeatedly.

"My bowl was already overflowing" He laughs stuffing his face. I shook my head and just ate the last few pieces before throwing the box away.

"Bitch TheShaderoom posted my live this morning" Tae tells me.

"What live?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge so I could take my prenatal.

"You saying you was "eating for two"

"I mean I said I was just playing. They ass just be trying to start shit" I rolled my eyes. If I wanted people to know I was pregnant, it was going to be on my own terms. I sat down across from Tae and unlocked my phone with my face. I opened up Instagram and my activity was going crazy.

I scrolled through my photos looking for a picture of me to post to shut down these rumors at least for now. I was scrolling so far back looking for a picture of myself with this same hairstyle. Once I found one I posted it with the caption "Chill..."

I really hope Jonathan doesn't think anything of this. Even though I hated him, I wanted to be the person that told him about the baby.

"Should I call him?" I asked Tae looking up from my phone.

"He probably hasn't seen it yet or he probably thinks issa joke"

"Yea, a girl can hope." I shook my head. I know Jonathan, he's gonna question it and that's for sure.

"If he do say something you just go ahead and ask his dumb ass about the Robyn thing." Tae shrugged.

"All he's gonna say is he's single and he can do whatever he wants." I roll my eyes, it definitely wouldn't be a lie.

"I give y'all another day or so of this 'single' shit."

"As long as he still believe Jay, I'm single" I shrug my shoulders.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Tae rolls his eyes. "Let him show up to drop off some dick, you gon be hot n ready"

"His dick don't got shit to do with us being together" I laugh shrugging my shoulders. "Just because he don't deserve some pussy don't mean I don't deserve some dick"

Tae and I lounged around the house for a while. I caught up on a few Instagram ads I had to do for the week while Tae looked for some new looks to do on Nicki's hair for her video shoot. After hours of doing nothing, we decided to go pick up a pizza and have a movie night.

We were on our third scary movie of the night, Halloween. I reached for a slice of pizza with my eyes glued on the television. All of sudden I could hear someone trying to come in through the front door. Tae and I eyes instantly went over to the door and we froze.

"Bitch what the fuck" He whispered. "It's fucking Michael Myers bitch"

I jumped up and ran into the kitchen to grab a knife. If the person was dumb enough to break into the house while we were home, they were going to get sliced and diced. Just as I ran back into the kitchen the door opened.

"Shit" I let out a sigh of relief clenching my chest.

"Damn you was finna stab a nigga" Jonathan laughs holding his hands up in defense.

"It's 2 o clock in the morning fuck do you want? And why do you still have a key?"  I frowned my face up at him. I haven't spoken to this man in almost three weeks and he shows up now that there are pregnancy rumors.

"Can I talk to you, alone?" He questions looking over at Tae.

"No. The fuck do you wanna talk about 2 am? You had all day to talk to me" 

"I wanted to talk in person. My flight just landed and I came straight here"

"Imma just let y'all talk. Holla if you need me" Tae grabs the whole box of pizza and heads upstairs. Jonathan and I just stood there looking at each other for a few seconds.

"How you been?" He asks me. I just glare at him and walked off into the kitchen to put away the knife.

"How's Robyn?" I roll my eyes walking over to the block of knives to put the one in my hand away. I crossed my arms across my chest and leaned against the counter.

"Here you go" Jonathan chuckles shaking his head at me. I didn't see the humor in what I said. "I didn't fuck her. What you saw last night was everything that happened"

"Them the type of bitches you like huh?"

"Shit, you like niggas like Jay" He spat back shrugging his shoulders.

"Bitch get the fuck out of my house" I was beyond annoyed at this point. I was over arguing about this nigga.

"Bitch?" Jonathan scrunches up his face at my remark.

"That's what you acting like" I shrugged my shoulders turning to grab a water bottle out the fridge.

"Ariana quit fucking playing with me" He sits down on the stool at the counter.

"That's what you came over here to do? Argue?"

"I came over here to talk like adults but you acting childish"

"Says the nigga that showed up at my birthday party with some broke ass bitch. The bitch twerking on you and shit looking a hot ass mess. Why the fuck were you there anyway? To make me mad?"

"It worked didn't it" He smirks at me and it took everything within me not to chuck this water bottle at his face. I knew he wanted to get me worked up but I wasn't going to let him know that I still cared.

"Can't be worried about my old nigga when my new one acting right" I smiled right back at him. I was lying right through my teeth. A bitch hasn't even looked in a nigga direction. His whole demeanor changed once I said that. I knew I had gotten under his skin.

He wanted to be petty but I was the queen of petty.

"We done here?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"You pregnant?" He blatantly asks me.

Awe shit bitch. He knows.

"Huh?"

"You heard me" Jonathan replies, "It's not mine or something?"

"Jonathan...get out"

"I'm just trying to figure out why you wouldn't tell me that you're pregnant"

"Maybe I tried but before I could you broke up with me" I spat back.

He didn't say anything after that he just looked away. He brought his hands to his forehead and spun around in the stool, turning away from me. I couldn't help but wonder what was going on through his head.

Did he not want to have a baby with me?

He finally spins back around and he just stares at me before looking down at my stomach. I knew he couldn't see my bump through this big t-shirt I had on but still felt uncomfortable so I covered my stomach with my arms. "How far along are you?"

"Almost 14 weeks"

"You should've just told me, Ariana"

"You broke up with me over something that didn't fucking happen! You called me a hoe and looked at me like I fucking disgusted you! Why would I have told you? Why would you want to have a baby with somebody you think is a fucking hoe? And then you come in here and question if the baby is even yours. Just leave Jonathan. Don't even worry about it, we good. We don't need you" My voice cracked as I screamed at him. My eyes were starting to water so I looked up at the ceiling and repeatedly blinked my eyes trying to dry them out.

Just the thought of raising this baby alone pained me. I never thought in a million years Jonathan and I wouldn't be together. When I picture my future, I always pictured him in it.

"Baby I'm sorry" He says lowly to me.

I rolled my eyes and continued staring up at the ceiling trying to stop the tears from escaping my eyes. A few still managed to fall no matter how hard I tried to stop it. I could see him get up and start to walk up to me. He wipes my tears away with his thumb and pulls me into a hug. He held me in his arms despite me not hugging him back. Here I am again, boohooing over a nigga that couldn't give one fuck about me.

"I'm sorry" He pulls away from the hug and looked me directly in the eyes. I looked away from him but he turned my face right back towards him "I overreacted. I shouldn't have called you out ya name, that was foul. I don't even know why I said half the shit I said. I was just mad. "

"It's whatever. It's too late to apologize now." I tried to walk away but he stepped over as well placing his hands on the counter on both sides of me.

"I'm sorry"

"Yeah you said that already"

"If I could go back and change how things went down that day I would, but I can't. You can hate me for however long you want, but at the end of the day this is my baby and I'm gonna be in my baby's life whether we good or not. But I want us to be good"

We stood there face to face just looking at each other in the eyes. I really missed this ain't shit ass nigga. I haven't woken up to his face in almost two months. Haven't kissed those soft plumped lips in weeks. He wet his lips with his tongue and I broke eye contact and looked down at them indicating that I wanted him to kiss me.

"Y'all good down here? It got a little quiet" I hear Tae's voice say.

"Yeah, Jon was just leaving" I slipped away from Jonathan and grabbed my water bottle off the counter. Tae gave me a look and I nodded my head, "He knows" I mouthed as I walked past.

I walked over to the front door and Jonathan trailed behind me. I opened the door for him and stood to the side so he could leave.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow?" He questions raising an eyebrow at me. I nod my head "Yeah sure"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2K 27
Roddy Ricchโœ”๏ธ Dababyโœ”๏ธ COMPLETED #1 in celebrityimagines - 07/05/2020 #5 in rappers - 10/06/2020 Edited - May 2023
278K 3.3K 59
look at the tags? ๐ŸŽถ= Show? โš ๐Ÿ“ณ= Emergency ๐Ÿ = At Home ๐Ÿ’= Proposal ๐Ÿ’”= Break Up/Broke Up โ˜žโ˜œ= Facetime ๐Ÿ”ด= Live ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚= Birthday ๐Ÿ‘ฉโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ= Gf and Bf ๐Ÿ”—=...
59.9K 2.5K 41
All I'm saying is this book is chaotic and all over the place. I'm going to edit this book it's my first and I don't really like it so yeah Started:...
845K 30.6K 87
"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly"