Sugar and Spice [BeyBlade Fan...

By TragedyQueen2004

✍ | Nikita Singh is a poised, dusky and (occasionally) coquettish fifteen year old, has joined BladeBreakers... More

Introduction
Nikita ~mood board+ songs~
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
Help Me!
A Fun Activity
Question/Answer Session 1
Question/Answer Session 2
#28
#29

#12

425 27 20
By TragedyQueen2004

(Nikita's POV)

I stifled a yawn for the hundredth time while lying out in the grass. Ray and Tyson were throwing pebbles in the artificial pond. Kenny was watching the evening matches to collect the stats. Hilary had said she was going to the town to meet a friend. Both the parties had invited me, but I couldn't force myself today.

However hard I tried I couldn't get rid of a few images from my brain. Max and Miriam enjoying that bliss reminded me how I had no real action in days.

I was with Tala list night but he had forced me. And before that... It had been more than a few months since I got close with anyone. I became restless and began fidgeting as I thought about getting some action.

"Uh guys... I'm heading to the suite to relax." I told Ray and Tyson. It was partially true. I had to get some private time too 👀👄.

In the lift to my room I bumped into Enrique.

"Heyy boy!" I gave him a five as I stepped in. "What are you doing in this wing?"

"Actually, I came to meet... you." He smiled running a hand through his blond hair.

I don't know if it was lack of male contact, or genuine interest, but I noticed why he had straight girls hovering around him at all times. Enrique was tall and lean. He had clear, bright blue eyes, golden hair and a naturally rosy undertone. And he definitely had a way with flattery.

"Oh to what do I owe the pleasure?" We stepped out from the lift as it reached our floor.

"I had to ask something." I unlocked the door from my spare key and we went in. "I was wondering if you would be supporting us in our match tomorrow?"

"Of course I will." I stretched on a sofa. "That isn't even a question."

"Grazie. Well I also have a dress that matches my blading outfit. Will you show me some support in it?" He asked tentatively.

"Yeah, okay." I glanced away from him, muttering, "I'll wear anything till someone takes it off of me later." I cursed myself but it was my inside hoe speaking.

"Ooh!" He eyed me teasingly as I averted my gaze. "What did the baby-cousin say? What will Brother Johnny think of this behaviour?"

"Hey hey, don't you 'baby-cousin' me." He kept eyeing me with a smirk as I ranted. "Johnny doesn't have to know and interfere in all my businesses. I can take care of myself very well." I puffed my chest, biting my lower lip, a feeble but sure way of interesting him.

"Oh, I know you're not a kid." He tilted his face, blue eyes fixed on my lips.

"Glad you think so." I sat up straighter and leaned towards him. "Your opinion matters a lot." I took his hand from his lap in my own.

"I am honoured." He looked flustered for only a split second before he regained his composure. "I was also wondering if I could take you on a celebratory date after your team's fantastic win today.

"And maybe you can top of off with a good luck kiss?" He asked tugging my fingers gently.

I smirked inwards. This was my win-win chance. I could finish what I didn't do yesterday and this time with my wish. Plus I was getting a step closer to my goal! Either way it was a win for me.

"Come." I took his hand pulling him inside my room with me.

There lights were off in my room, light coming only from the window. I didn't hear Enrique walking in after me so I turned back, looking in the dim light for him. As I walked, I got my leg with something and landed on my bed. There was a bam sound as the lamp near the bed feel too. The only other source of light beside me gone too.

"Did you fall?!" There were quick footsteps. Before I could warn him, his leg caught in the cable wire and he landed on top of me. His arms were on either side of my head and his chest on top of mine. I could hear his heart beat and his warm breathe fan across my face.

"Sorry, I must get up." He breathed huskily, and I knew he was trying to tease.

"Oh do you really have to, though?" I murmured in his ear in a breathy voice, my legs entwined with his, holding him firmly in place. I placed my hands on his back pulling him closer.

"Ugh... Johnny is so going to kill me for it." He growled finally giving in.

"He doesn't have to know," I whimpered as he kissed my neck, "plus it's not like we're going to have sex."

"Yet." He reminded winking.

"Oh! And here I was thinking you liked my company." I wrapped my arms around his waist as he lifted me off the bed, pressing my body against the wall.

"Shh..." He placed his lips on my neck, sucking softly on the skin. A hickey was a problem I'd deal with later.

I ran my hands in sensual circles under his shirt. The forbidden act thrilled me to the core. Half an hour later, or so, I found myself with him on the sofa outside. I was lying there kissing him hungrily.

I knew I wasn't going to have sex with him.

But... but the act filled me with heat, like a fire burning in my chest. Something that kept increasing tenfold with every touch. I didn't even know at what moment we had gotten rid of our shirts. But we had.

And then something happened. The doorknob turned and someone walked in.

"Kai!" Enrique said while I got up to take my shirt. From his tone, it didn't feel like this situation was something new for him.

I pulled on the shirt while hastily adjusting my mess of a hair. Kai looked at us with wide crimson eyes. I felt vulnerable, a queasy feeling in my stomach as he looked at me. I suddenly imagined myself in his muscular arms. I imagined what it must feel like to kiss his lips, his pale skin and cuddle in those arms, against his taut chest.

And then as soon as my blond companion ahem-ed and kept a lean hand on my shoulder I jerked back.

"I'll leave you two." Kai's voice sounded restrained and strangled as he quickly walked to his room.

"Uh... meet me outside in twenty, will you?" Enrique asked, once Kai had closed the door behind his back.

"Wha"—

"I should take you out somewhere. A date. I'll call dad for my car and chauffer. Get ready in something, just not too fancy." He shrugged, hands in pocket, looking effortlessly charismatic. He was cute. But I just suddenly didn't feel so attracted to him.

"Not even a little fancy?" I asked, faking a smile.

"Okay, just a little." He chuckled. "By the way, keep it from Johnny please. I want to live."

I waited as he closed the door of the suite, leaving behind emptiness. I rushed to the room and put on the lightest dress I had – a baby pink knee length with flowers, brushed the crease off my clothes and knocked on my captain's door.

"What do you need?" He opened the door, shirtless, wearing only a pair of sweat pants. His face paint was gone, the dual tone hair sticking up except the sides which stuck to his face. He smelled of lime soap and water – fresh.

"Got the second date!" I leaned against the door frame stating, but he wouldn't meet my eyes. "Hey captain, I am sorry that you keep walking in on such situations."

"S-stay safe this time. I guess I won't be close enough to save you this time." He said, still refusing to look at me.

"Yeah. For that, I'll share my phone's live location with you. And I'll text you the location of wherever we're going." I passed him my phone so he could save his number.

I watched as he saved his number, and rang his number from my cell. I kept biting my lip, hoping he'd say something.

"Hey! I thought you'd be different! Why are you making everything awkward? I thought I'd have at least one friend I can be myself around." Tears clouded my vision as I finally yelled.

"Hmm?" He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Don't make it awkward between us!" I flunked my arms around his waist, pulling him in a hug. I didn't know why I was getting so emotional today, but I couldn't control the tears. I cried against his chest for a few minutes.

Later Enrique took me to a restaurant to dine. It wasn't as fancy where snobbish old people dine, but still enough for teens. However, I felt extremely guilty dining with him. My mind constantly wandered back to my Russian friend and Captain.

(Kai's POV)

I sat alone in the diner. My mind wandered back to what happened in the room.

I had felt my body stiffen as she enveloped me in a tight hug. A thousand questions ran in my mind. She wanted things to remain normal between us. But she wanted me to be her friend, had she friend-zoned me? I cringed at the cheesy thought.

But with Enrique? Mine and Nikita's deal had been six dates. It didn't include being close. Yet she was with him. And unlike Tala it wasn't effect of a trance. She was enjoying it. She was enjoying him. She was enjoying every kiss, every love bite that formed on her neck. I hated how he had her by his side. Anger coursed through my veins. I didn't know what was going to happen if someone—

"Hiwatari! Mind if I join you for a while?" I seethed in silent anger as the one and only Jonathan McGregor sat down opposite to me.

"What is it?" I looked away as he thought for the simple question. I barely wanted to acknowledge him.

"It's just... I'll sound absurd and overly paranoid but," he waited, picking at the tomatoes in his food, for effect "have you seen Enrique and Nikita together?"

I coughed reflexively.

"I mean... he's kind of— frankly very attracted to her. Everybody knows. I just want to know if... Her mum called today. They, her parents, approve of her dating but they still want me to keep a check and I don't trust Enrique with her." He had a look of disgust on his face as he thought of them together.

Without imagining the consequence, only thinking of how I could keep them away from each other I blurted out. "Yeah they're getting close. They were making out earlier today. I... they're out somewhere."

"Where is this somewhere?" His violet eyes, dilated in anger, and he broke the spoon into two.

"Ambrosia in the downtown." I remembered the text she had sent me.

"Thanks. I need to get going." Johnny dumped his plate on the table, pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Rick... yes. Yes I need the car... Now... BBA Hotel to Ambrosia... Yeah, charge it in my account... No, not Dad's account... mine... Okay, I'll be there in a jiffy... I need the car for only an hour... Okay." He placed a quick call. Probably calling his chauffer with a car. This wasn't going to be good.

"What are you doing McGregor?" I called.

"Doing what I should have done before." He turned to me, softening his features slightly. You've helped me enough. I'll have her back in your suite in half an hour."

Dammit Kai! You ruined it again!

Sorry! Sorry guys! I am really sorry! I don't even have a valid excuse this time. I'll try to update more frequently now on.

Don't forget to VOTE, SHARE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 162 16
💫☄️💫☄️read the first part (season) Beyblade - twist and turn ☄️💫☄️💫 🌌Time is something which no one can control.. but there are bitbeast who kn...
185K 23.6K 116
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...
17.6K 497 21
They were best friends in the childhood but will that friendship remain the same after so many years? Or will their relationship will deepen farther...
2.6K 46 25
Elijah akabane is an Australian boy who always wanted to be one of the best bladers in the world like his cousin aiger. So whit he's new bey katana M...