To Be So Lonely (narry)

By narry_05

one direction decide to come back but what they don't expect is the drama that's to come, because of two part... More

soon.... (2020)
meeting room
the fans would love it
self control
a bit tensed
guess who's backkk ??
that damn phone
you stink of him
i want to go home
okay
can we talk?
don't fuck it up
stop, i'm cold
that was close
bad fucking timing
oh boy (!)
otters snore?
you're naked
yes, pet? (!)
you okay?
we can't get pregnant!
you bloody cheated!
goodnight, nialler
i am tasting it (!)
you, love
niall was the distraction
pouty lips
harold!
i'm hurt
let's have a drink!
i fucked up
pizza
face masks and yoga
we're so weird
baby, come back
we're both idiots

fuck it all

1.7K 77 95
By narry_05

"I say just fuck it all, do whatever the fuck you want. Stop being so scared of getting hurt, if you do end up hurt, you have me. You won't be alone this time. I promise."

Harry sighs softly, he understood what he meant by that but that didn't mean he was going to agree to what he was saying, it was ridiculous. "Listen,"

"No, stop that." Vince cuts him off. "Don't hold back, he admitted to liking you. What more do you need? Harry, life is too fucking short for this bullshit."

"I get what you're saying but that doesn't change the fact he and I hurt each other a lot, I don't want that to happen again. I don't want to ruin our friendship—"

"Friends don't love each other, friends don't kiss on the lips or other parts of the body, friends don't fuck!!! You two obviously have more than just a friendship." He rubs his temples out of frustration.

"I love you.."

"You know what I meant with that, you're not in love with me. Don't let him slip away, mate." Vince says in a serious tone.

"I don't know, if it wasn't this complicated I would try again but I don't want it to be awkward." Harry couldn't risk losing Niall, he rather stay as friends then risk not having any kind of relationship with him.

"You're playing it safe, I get that, but you'll regret it. You'll regret not trying once more, you'll grow old and be pissed at the world that you didn't take a risk." He scoots closer to Harry, he lays his hand on his thigh.

"Vince," Harry sighs exasperated.

"Zayn, he's the one who he slept with right?" Vince asks seeing him go stiff at that question.

"Yeah." It still hurt him to think about Zayn touching Niall in ways that he also did once.

"He's going to steal him from you, I already know it. I mean he seems like a very chilled out dude and he's hot as fuck, I wouldn't blame Niall for falling for him—"

"How is that helping me?" He cuts him off.

"Sorry, all I'm saying is, if you don't make a move someone else will." Vince felt bad for him and he would usually take his side but this time, he knew he was being bloody ridiculous.

"He thinks you and I are dating, I think." Harry glances at him.

"Well that would be shitty of me if I were dating you, huh? I don't think Lana would be too happy about that especially when our wedding is only a few months away." He throws his head back in laughter at that. "Poor lad, you have to tell him."

"Are you sure you can't come along?" He asks once again making the brown eyed lad roll his eyes.

"I can't, and you know that." Vince pulls him so that his head was laying on his chest. "You'll be okay, I'll see you on my wedding day."

"That's too far away." Harry mumbles against his chest.

"It's really not, you'll be able to call me and text me whenever you want, so stop pouting." He chuckles. "You'll be fine, H, you'll be just fine." He runs his hand through his hair.

"Maybe I should just stay here with you." He shuts his eyes enjoying being with Vince.

"No, you have to face your problems."

Fuck he's right. He's always right.

.......................................................

Niall sat on the last seat of the private jet, he needed to be away from everyone. It's been two weeks and he hasn't talked to any of the boys, he didn't think it was necessary. He hears Louis' loud laughter from somewhere in the front and then Liam's right after. He was happy they were having a good time, it made him happy.

He slumps into the seat trying his best to relax, but  he notices someone standing next to the empty seat that was beside him, he looks up and was surprised to see Harry.

"Hey," Harry smiles down at Niall.

"Hi." Niall gives him a tight lipped smile.

"You doing okay?" He notices Zayn stepping into the plane and for some reason it pissed him off.

"Yeah, I'm fine." As fine as I can be.

"Excited for all the interviews?" Harry knew he was doing small talk but honestly, he was only talking to Niall because he wanted to be in good terms with him. He hated how they couldn't be like they used to be. He missed that.

"I suppose so, it's going to get hectic and I'm not looking forward to that." Niall flickers his eyes from Harry to the seat, he really didn't want him to sit next to him. He wanted to be alone.

"I don't think any of us are." He bites down on his lip. "I should probably go sit down."

"Yeah." Niall turns his head to looks out the window. He doesn't know how long Harry stands there but when he finally looks to where he was standing he see he had left. He breathes out in relief.

When they finally arrive at Los Angeles, they all grab their duffle bags and walk out. It was night time and there was a cold breeze. Niall stayed back letting his eyes linger on Harry's back, he wished he could hug him or hold his hand, he just looked so cuddly. Stop that.

"Nialler!" Louis yells over his shoulder, trying to get his attention.

"What?" Niall snaps out of it.

"You're riding with me mate." He waits for him to catch up. "And Harry." He adds.

"What about Zayn and Liam?" He furrows his brows, he didn't understand how he always got stuck with Harry.

"They live further away and are going on another car." He explains. "Unless you want your own, we don't mind waiting for another car."

"No, it's fine." Niall shakes his head, he would never do that to them. He walks beside Louis making small conversation here and there until they all get in a car. He closes his eyes with earphones in listening to music, until Louis shakes him to get his attention. "Yeah?" He looks at him with tired eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Louis points to his house.

"Oh yeah, have a goodnight." Niall didn't realize they were in front of Louis' house already.

"Bye lads." He steps out leaving the two alone in the car.

Niall stares at the back of Harry's head, wanting to know what he was thinking. He decided to not go on that path again, the one where he can't help but think about Harry. He takes his phone out to check social media until he hears the driver call out his name. He thanks him and rolls the suitcase to the entrance of his house, he sighs and unlocks the door.

He steps inside his house noticing how dark, silent, and lonely it looked. Mully was on a business trip so that meant he was going to be alone, he didn't really mind it though. He needed some peace. He lets out a gasp when he gets pushed forward making him stumble. He turns around to cuss the person out when he feels lips on his own. He pushes the person back harshly. "What the fuck— Harry?"

"Fuck it all." Harry says before grabbing his face and kissing him again. This time Niall kisses back and that's all it took for him to deepen the kiss. He bends his knees just slightly to reach over and pick Niall up by the back of his knees. He shuts the door with his foot before he starts walking over to the living room, bumping into things on his way there. He lays Niall down on the sofa as he removed his oversized cardigan and vans.

"H," Niall breathes out not really understating what was going on.

"Life is short," Was all Harry said before hovering over Niall. He leans down to press his lips softly on Niall's jaw then dragging them to his chin and then lastly on his lips. He sucked on the bottom lip as he lets his hand find the button of Niall's jeans. "So fuck it all." He unbuttons them.

Niall couldn't think straight, especially not when he feels Harry's wandering hands on his body. He lets out a quiet moan when he feels Harry's plump lips on his neck. He wanted to stop him but also wanted him to just fuck him. "Fuck." He pants out, his hips bucking up to get some friction. It was becoming too much.

Harry pulls away completely to look down at him, he looked gorgeous, breathtaking. Fuck it all. He intertwines his fingers to Niall's, pinning his hands above his head and stares into his eyes as he grinds on him, watching how much he was enjoying it. His eyes roll back as he moved his hips, everything seemed to be building up. The pleasure he was receiving by only rolling his hips against Niall's was overwhelming. His eyes snap open when he hears a loud moan, Niall.

"Fuck, Harry." Niall pants out, feeling his briefs get soaked.

Harry groans releasing into his briefs, he couldn't believe what he had just done. He had absolutely no control when it came to Niall and that scared him. He sits up and removes himself from Niall sitting on the far end of the sofa looking at his hands. "We're only friends." He mumbles.

"What?" Niall also sits up and looks over at him, he was feeling a bit dazed.

"Niall," He breathes out. "We can't be more than friends, even if I wanted us to be more than that. We can't."

"Why not?" He asks feeling himself get tensed.

"I can't lose you, Niall. I can't fucking lose you." Harry snaps his gaze to him. "We didn't work out last time, we're meant to be friends."

"Friends? Friends don't do what we just did." Niall snaps.

"I know that." He cards his fingers through his hair. "You're not just some friend, you're special, you're my special friend—"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He glares.

"Niall, you and I will never work as a couple. We have to stay as friends." Harry wasn't sure if he was making sense. "I mean, fuck, I don't know what I mean. I just know that I love kissing you, cuddling you, having you there and I'm probably being selfish as fuck, but, I don't want to give all that up just because we're friends. I want to be able to do all that without being scared that we'll end up breaking up."

"So you want to be friends with benefits?" Niall asks because Harry wasn't making sense.

"Fuck no, I want more than that." He gets up and starts pacing around the room, ignoring the sticky mess in his briefs.

"You're not making sense. Are you drunk?" He narrows his eyes at him.

"What? No." Harry clenches his jaw. "I want you, but, I don't want..." He trails off.

"To date me." Niall finishes for him. "You want everything that has to do with dating but not actually date." He shouldn't be okay with this but weirdly enough he is. I'm always so weak for him.

"That sounds so bad." He groans.

"It is, a fucking shitshow." He chuckles out.

"I should probably leave." Harry goes to pick up his cardigan but Niall stops him.

"I want whatever the hell you want us to be," Niall bites down on his lower lip, not really thinking it over.

"What?" He wasn't sure if Niall was agreeing to being more than friends.

"I'll be your special friend if you'll be mine." He smiles, he tries not to think about all the cons that came with this decision.

"What?" Harry asks once again, he couldn't believe Niall was actually okay with this.

"I'm your special friend, aren't I?" He raises his brow.

"You don't have to—"

Niall tilts his chin down only to peck his lips. "I want to." He mumbles against his lips.

"Are you sure?" Harry stares into his eyes.

"I'm sure." Fuck, am I though? Won't it get messy?

Harry cups his face caressing his cheeks then running his thumb over his lips, pushing down on the lower lip before leaning down to kiss him softly.

It'll be fine, we'll be fine. Everything is fucking fine.

....................................................................................

They're special friends 😌

Thank you!!

✖️✖️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 680 75
Just preferences about the amazing band One Direction <3
8.1K 303 10
It's 2022 now. It's been 6 years since One Direction announced their hiatus. What if Zayn Malik wants it back now?? Will he be able to bring all hi...
106K 3.9K 70
Niall has been working as a personal assistant to the lively, rambunctious boys of One Direction. But he has been harboring a dark secret: He's been...
236K 9.6K 34
The one in which Harry and Niall are fake dating each other.