Enemies Or Friends

By BigMike334

It's hard living in South Central, Los Angeles. This story is about four kids living hard lives from gangs... More

Los Angeles
Sorry Mom
The Look Out
Wall to Wall
You Can't Fade Me
My First Time
Can You Come Out?
Blue Blood
Young Hustler
Black Caesar
Hard Lives
Scream
Creep and Crawl
Thug Life
One Shot
Death Around the Corner
The Human Nightmare

Payback

63 5 0
By BigMike334

Merlin pov~
I stood there froze looking at Zelda's on the ground. My hands started to shake and tears began to roll down my face.

"Oh my god, he shot me Merlin" Zelda cried

"Lets roll out" They all ran.

"I got you baby" I said holding on to her.

I looked at her bullet wound near her chest.

"I don't wanna die Merlin" She cried hard.

"I got you no matter what baby" I held her hand.

"Merlin, I love you" She gasped.

"I love you too" I replied

I heard police sirens and ambulances outside. I put Zelda in my arms and walked outside. The paramedics rushed over with a stretcher and put her on it. Whatever neighborhood we were in, they were all watching and I know one of them call the police and ambulances.

"She not breathing" One of the paramedics said.

"CLEAR!!" One of them said.

Her heart started to beat again.

"Come on we gotta hurry" The paramedic demanded.

I tried to get on the truck before being stopped.

"Your to hug to be on here" He said.

"Fuck that" I sat on the the truck.

"OKAY LETS GO!!!" He demanded.

2 hours later
10:48 pm

All her family was in the emergency room, while I sat in the back, covered with her blood on me. The doctor came out and I kinda felt something.

"Harris Family?" The doctor said.

Everybody stood up.

"I'm sorry, we did everything we could, but lost her"

Zeldas mom hit the floor from losing her only daughter. I stood up and walked out the hospital not feeling sadness, but pure anger. I went home to change my clothes and walked to pac house. He was sitting on the porch with E.

"I need a gun" I demanded not smirking or smiling.

He started laughing.

"Nigga I ain't playing" I said with tears coming down my face again.

He immediately stopped laughing.

"What happen lil homie"

"They shot her man" I wiped my tears.

"Who?"

"My girlfriend Zelda, it was them niggas from Nutty Blocc"

"Nutty Blocc? Oh we gone handle that cause it's Spook Town All Day Everyday" E said.

"No imma handle it" I said

"You sure"

"Never been so fucking serious" I said.

"Come inside"

I went inside the house and some guns on the table.

I grabbed two handguns and walked right out the house. I walked to Trey house and knocked on the door.

"Who you lil homie?" I'm assuming his dad said.

"Trey here?" I asked

"Yeah, TREY!!" He shouted.

Trey walked out, while his dad stayed and listened.

"Wassup nigga"

"They killed Zelda fool"

"WHAT?! WHO?!!"

"Nutty Blocc"

He dropped his head.

"But I'm ready for war, are you?" I asked.

He turned and looked at his dad. His dad gave him a head nod.

"Hell Yeah, lets go get these muthafuckaz" Trey said going to get his gun.

30 minutes later
11:34 pm

Me and Trey were in the car with his cousin loading up guns. We turn the lights down and crept in Compton, we headed to the Nutty Blocc area and we seen some niggas outside. I seen the truck that came to the abandoned house and that's how I knew that was them.

"Y'all ready?" He asked

"Hell yeah"

I got out the car and shot Jimmy in the back of his head 5 times.

"Let's go Merlin!!!!" They all shouted.

I ran to the car and we sped off.

Lisa pov~
I was laying in my bed, getting ready to go to sleep, when I decided to look out the window and I see Merlin on his porch at 12:20 am in the morning, I wanted to go outside but I had school in the morning, whatever it is it can wait.

Next Morning

I was sitting in the cafeteria with my friends, when I seen Merlin, Tionne, Shawn, and their friend Trey. I wonder where's Zelda she always with them, but I'm honestly glad he's not here, it gets pretty awkward being around her. A lot of people surrounded Merlin and that's when I became curious.

"You ok Lisa?" Jessie asked

"Yeah, I'll be back" I said.

I stood up and walked to there table on the other side of the cafeteria.

"What's going on over here?" I asked

"Zelda was shot and killed last night with Merlin" Tionne said holding Merlin's hand.

"What?!" I said shocked.

I looked at Merlin and he had a black hoodie on, with a blue rag on his head. I could see the pain in his eyes.

Everybody stood up and went to first period, I tried to speak to Merlin, but Zack and AC kept bothering me.

Before I knew it, he was already in the class sitting next to Shawn.

Merlin pov~
"I'm sorry about what happened to your girlfriend" A feminine voice spoke.

I looked up and seen.

"Oh yeah, thanks"

"If you ever need a friend to talk to, I'm here"

"Thank you"  I looked at her.

I put my head on the desk and thought about Zelda.
RealOne💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 26 10
A World Of The Old Generation...
10.1K 5.2K 59
Lisa has had a difficult life from when she was younger than it only gotten worse when she was in her teenage years all way too her early 20s she hom...
747K 29.2K 82
I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a way ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONT...
30.3K 932 26
Nala finally got what she wanted, a new home, real friends, and of course Chres. But all things seem to change once her college graduation comes up...