Sorry Mom

Lisa pov~
I was sitting in class doing my work for Mrs. Bliss, when Zack came and sat next to me.

"Are you good at this math?" He asked

"Yea, I'm pretty good" I smirked.

"Can you teach me?" He asked

"Umm.....sure" I smiled.

"Can we do it at my house, my mom doesn't trust me around girls for some reason"

"Ok, that's not a problem"

Lunch time

I walked into the lunch room and I seen a new friend of mine, her name is Kelly.

"Come sit with us Lisa" She said.

I walked over and sat next to her at her table. I looked over at Tionne who was sitting by herself. I started to go over there, but I'm pretty she'll be okay.

After School

I walked inside Zack's house it was nice, didn't understand why came to our school, when he lives in Malibu. We went inside his room and I seen a big picture of Kelly in his room.

"Sorry about that just a picture of my girlfriend" He said.

"Oh, I didn't know you two were together" I fake smiled.

I really thought he was hitting on me.

Once we started working, he eventually learned it and we actually watched 3 movies before I looked at the time.

"Oh my god, I have to get home" I grabbed my backpack.

"Okay see you Monday Lisa" He waved.

I walked out his house and for some reason, I wasn't nervous to walk to the bus stop alone, because this was the suburbs. When I sat on the bench the bus was coming right around the corner.

"Right on time" I said to myself.

35 minutes later

I was walking home, when I seen a lot of people from my neighborhood outside.

"THERE SHE IS RIGHT THEIR!!!" Someone yelled.

"Uh Oh" I said.

Maybe I should've told my mom, I was at a friends house.

My mom ran up and hugged me.