Can You Come Out?

4 months later
Merlin pov~
After school, I walked over to my homeboy Jason house to with his Nintendo game. I knocked on his door and he let me in.

"You got something to eat nigga?" I asked

"Yeah, it's some chips on the counter" He pointed.

I walked over and got two bags and walked to his room. Jason was that kid who had all the good shit games, money, clothes, and he could even sing. We played wwf, Super Mario Bros, and Street Fighter. We were still playing until a unfamiliar face appeared in the room.

"Hey, What y'all playing?" She asked

"Street Fighter" Jason answered.

She looked over at me.

"Hi I'm Moesha" She greeted.

"Merlin Santana but some people call me Romeo" I replied

"Don't nobody call you that man" Jason laughed.

"I think I should get going" I said standing up.

"Aye I was just playing" Jason said.

"Nawl man, I'm sleepy I need some rest"

" Alright fool"

"It was good meeting you Moesha" I said.

"You too Merlin" She smiled.

I started walking to my crib and started to think about the last 4 months, after Zelda passed away. Well, Zelda's parents and family didn't won't me at the funeral, they blame me for her death and I actually believe that, I joined the Spook Town Compton Crips with Pac, E, and Trey and everybody else, I became good friends with that pretty girl Mya, and me and Lisa been cool for now, she came through after Zelda's death. I walked to Lisa ballet practice, cause I told her I'll help her. I opened the door and Lisa was the only one inside stretching.

"Okay good you're here"

"Yeah"

"Okay, I need you to lift me"

"Alright" I replied.

"Imma count to three. 1, 2, 3"

I lift her up and when I put her down, I ended up having a handful of ass

"Oh shit, my bad"

"It's okay, come on I just needed to know could a boy lift me"

We caught the bus and headed home.

Shawn pov~

My so call parents were arguing again, but this time my mom had a suitcase full of clothes.

"Mom where you going?" I asked

She ignored me and got in the car with someone. My dad got in his pick up truck and followed her.

"DAD WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" I shouted.

Of course he didn't stop. I sat on the couch and watch Seinfeld.

Someone knocked on the trailer window and I went to open the door.

"Oh wassup Corey"

"Hey, is your parents home?"

"No, there never here and when they are it's nonstop arguing"

"You wanna stay at my house tonight?" Corey asked.

"No Core"

"Come on Shawn, I know you're hungry"

"Okay but just for tonight" I looked at him.

I grabbed my bag and key to lock the trailer door. I stayed at the Matthews for a week cause my dad and mom never came back. It was time for bed, but I was to focused looking at this stray dog outside in the cold and rain. It reminded me of myself.

"What you looking at Shawn?"

"Maybe I should've went to Merlin's house, we have a lot more similarities"

"But Shawn we knew each other since we were kids"

"Yea I know" I said before climbing out the window.

11:39 pm

Me, Merlin, and a couple of friends were spray painting funny things on the walls, when we seen a police car pull up.

"ROLL OUT!!!" Merlin yelled.

It was a domino effect happen, when one person fell and everybody else did as well. Merlin jumped over all of us and fled the scene. The police grabbed me and everybody else ran.

12:04 am

The officer asked me where I stayed, so I told him my teachers house Mr. Turner.

The next morning

Mr. Turner and I knocked on Corey and his family door, cause I left last night. I acted like I went upstairs, but really sat on the upper stairs. I heard them talking to my dad on the phone, basically saying that they don't want me here in their house. I was so heated.

"Well I won't be able to come home soon" Chet aka my dad said.

"Chet, you should be the one to tell your son" Mr. Matthews said.

RealOne💯