Young Hustler

1 weeks later

Merlin's pov~
I was laying in my hospital bed watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, when I started to think. The only people you come to visit is Tray, Shawn, and Tionne. My mom visit me sometimes, but that's it no other family members. I looked over at the door, when I heard a knock on the door, they opened it and I was surprised to see who it was.

 I looked over at the door, when I heard a knock on the door, they opened it and I was surprised to see who it was

"Mya? What you doing here girl?" I said still in pain.

"My grandma down stairs, getting taken care of, I heard what happen and decided I come up and see you" She smiled.

"Thanks" I looked at her.

"I gotta question though Merlin. Why do you wanna be in a gang?"

"When I was beefing with Nutty Blocc, Spook Town jumped me in the gang and they had me well protected"

"Well they should've done a lot better with protecting you, cause you could've died just like they killed Lil Joe"

"I know but I'm already in too deep, can't get out now"

"Merlin I li-...."

"Come in" I assumed it was a nurse.

"Hey Merlin"

"Long time no see" I said

"I know I just been busy" She lied.

"Man you really changing on me Lisa"

She looked down.

"I really didn't come here for that Merlin, I just came here to check on you, I'll be back tomorrow then we will talk about that" She said before walking out.

"How long have you two been friends?" Mya asked

"Since we were 4 years old, but that's old, tell me something about you"