The Human Nightmare

10:20 pm
Merlin pov~
I dropped Ashley off at her house, after spending the rest of my day with her. I told her about my problem and she just held me tight.

"Can you come inside?" She asked.

"No, I gotta meet up with E"

"Will I see you tomorrow?" She asked with a tear falling from her cheek.

I shook my head no. She on the driver side and gave me one last kiss.

"I love you Merlin"

"I love you too"

I started my car and pulled off. I drove to Mr. Turner house to speak to Shawn. He came down from the condo and hopped in the car.

"Wassup man" He greeted.

I said nothing just reached in the backseat and gave him two shoe boxes.

"Don't open them until you go to your room" I said.

"You brought me some shoes man?"

"Yeah, something like that, but I wanted to tell you that today might be the last day you see me"

He looked at me confused.

"It's Black Caesar, I killed his son now he want me dead"

Shawn looked down.

"I just wanted to see my only brother one last time"

Shawn started to cry. I hugged him, then one single tear fell from my eye. He got out the car with his two shoe boxes.

"Take care brother" I said before driving away.

I drove to Tionne and Lisa's house, but they weren't home, so I decided to drive to Mya house. I parked my car, grabbed a ladder, and knocked on her window. She walked over and opened it.

"What the fuck you want?" She questioned

"We need to talk?"

"No the fuck we don't" She spat.

I smacked my teeth.

"Man watch out" I said climbing in.

She folded her arms.

"What you need Merlin?"

"I wanted to tell you the reason I did what I did" I said.

"Okay shoot" She sat down.

"I got beef with this nigga name Black Caesar on the streets, and this nigga untouchable and I don't know how he know you, but he said he'll murder me if I don't leave you alone, so that's why I cheated" I looked at her

"If you are telling the truth. Why didn't you just break up with me?"

"I had to make it look real. You to beautiful for me to just break up with you"