Thug Life

Shawn pov~
Me and Topanga were working on our project. We weren't really talking because I guess it was kinda awkward to be around each other after we had sex. The state we chose was Florida, she walked to her computer and looked up information.

"Topanga, we need to talk"

"No we need to focus on this project" She said not looking at me.

I pulled her close to me.

"I like you Topanga, I always have and I know you like me" I moved her hair behind her ear.

"Shawn, I'm sorry but I can't break up with Cory"

"Why?! CAUSE I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH, CAUSE I DON'T LIVE IN A BIG FANCY HOUSE!!! Oh, I know what it is, it's because I use to stay in the trailer parks huh?"

"No Shawn!"

"Yea whatever, I'm outta here" I grabbed my jacket and walked out.

I walked out the house and instantly had a flashback of why I don't like white girls.

Flashback (2 months ago)

Flashback over

I walked back to Mr. Turners house and took a nap.

Merlin's pov~
I knocked on Lisa's parents front door, waiting for them or somebody to answer.

"Merlin? How you doing man?" Mr. Turtle greeted.

 Turtle greeted

"Wassup Mr. Turtle"

"Come in" He said letting me inside.

I walked inside and looked at their furniture and the living room decor.

"So how can I help you man" He asked.

"I have a project with Lisa"

"Oh...ok her room upstairs with LISA on the door" He said.