One Shot

Mya pov~
After seeing Merlin kiss another girl. I ran all the way home, ran pass my dad, and slammed the door to my room. I cried with my face in the pillow. I looked at the door cause I heard somebody come in and of course it was my dad.

"Get Out" I demanded.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong"

"Just leave me alone" I cried.

"Mya it's not gonna happen so tell me"

I took a deep breath and sat up.

"Merlin cheated on me, and it's so crazy to me cause everything was great, until I seen him kissing another girl"

"Pumpkin boys are gonna come and go into your life, don't fall so deep next time, you're only 15" He said.

He kissed my forehead and walked out of my room. My dad was right I shouldn't let a boy push me to this limit, that a tear will fall from my eye. I will no longer shed a tear for another nigga.

8 months later

Merlin pov~
"Shit baby" I whispered.

I slapped Ashley's ass and went deeper inside her. She grabbed the headboard, while she constantly moaned loudly. I knew I was hitting it right when them eyes rolled to the back of her head. We changed positions and she got on top of me and damn near made me bust one.

I tongue kissed her and we change positions again. She got in the missionary position, and I got on top of her, slid my man inside her. She took a deep breath, as I was going in and out slowly. Seconds later I moved up the pace and started pounding her insides. She scratched the fuck outta my back, but it only made me go faster.

25 minutes later

We put our clothes on and we drove to school. We was late as fuck, but we didn't care.

"Where Topanga?" I asked Ashley.

"Still with Cory in 3rd period" She said getting out the car.

I parked my car and headed in the school.

Shawn pov~
I was in third period, when Merlin and Ashley walked in.

Shawn pov~ I was in third period, when Merlin and Ashley walked in