The Hope For Survival (Glenn...

By Maxhamtay8

*Completed* "Crying doesn't mean you're weak, it just means you've been strong for a bit too long." Things ha... More

Chapter 1~ The begining
Chapter 2~ Found
Capter 3~ Reunited
Chapter 4~ Newcomers
Chapter~ 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
THANK YOU
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaptet 67
Chapter 68
Authors note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Authors note
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
A/N VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
A/N EXCITING NEWS!!!!
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Authors note
A/N: Starting over?
A/N: New glaggie!

Chapter 13

1K 42 4
By Maxhamtay8

4 MONTHS LATER

*Maggie's POV*

"Mommy!" I heard as Emmie jumped onto the bed next to me. "Can I listen?" I nodded and pulled up my shirt, reviling my huge baby bump. Emmie put her ear to it and squealed in excitement every time the baby kicked.

She ran off as Glenn came in. He sat down next to me on the bed as he leaned down and kissed my baby bump. "So what are we going to do about baby names?"

"I was thinking, and I found a name I like." I said.

"Shoot."

"The first name could be Harper and the middle name could be Roseanne. Harper Roseanne Rhee."

"I like it. I thought of a good boy name. The first name could be Joseph and we call him Joey and the middle name could be Nicholas. Joseph Nicholas Rhee." Glenn said.

"I like it." I kissed him and rubbed my baby bump.

"You know, I know a good trick to find out if it is a boy or a girl." Glenn stood up and found a chain. He grabbed my hand and took my wedding ring, sliding it on the chain. "If I dangle this over your stomach and the baby kicks while it is dangling over the bump, it's a girl. If there is no kick, it's a boy."

"That is such a lie!" I said and laid back. I pulled my shirt up and Glenn placed a hand on my stomach. He dangled the ring over the bump. The baby kicked.

"Well hello there Miss Harper Roseanne Rhee." He kissed my bump again and laid down next to me. "I love you both."

~~~~~

*Emmie's POV*

I heard a cry. I shot up in bed. "Mom!" I yelled. She was screaming. Dad sat up in bed next to her.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"The baby! I think it's time!" She clenched her teeth together. Dad put a hand on her bump, trying to calm her.

"I'll get Hershel!" I ran out of the cell. "HERSHEL! COME QUICK!" He came from his cell and I pulled him into our room.

"Daddy, what do I do?"Mom yelled to Hershel. I started to cry as Henry pulled me close. "I don't know if I will make it. I need to talk to Emmie and Henry."

"I'll give you no more then a couple of minutes." Hershel left and I sat in the bed and cried.

"Baby, don't be afraid. You're going to be okay." She wiped my tears. "You are going to get so far in this world, I know it. You are so smart. Smashing the clock to get the glass pieces, that was so smart. Stay strong baby girl."She held my hand. "You are so brave. You are the bravest little girl I have ever met, and I love you." She started to cry too, and she pulled me down to hug me. "I love you baby."

Henry pulled me away as Hershel rushed in. He pulled me out of the cell and into an empty cell. I cried into my brothers chest as he held me. I heard the screams suddenly stop. Then a baby started to cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355 76 10
❝ It may sound odd but a little part of the soul stone is attached to me. ❞ in which an assassin with levitation skills, saves everyone as a part of...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
307K 21.6K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
85.3K 2.4K 17
You're a mysterious gem that appeared out of nowhere and now lives with the Crystal Gems. Unsure of your past, they let you stay in the barn along wi...