Sweet little imperfections

Af lovergirl00530

Brooke Farewell is the poster child that every mother wishes to have. She is an A honor roll student, co capt... Mere

Character Asethetics
|| Prologue ||
|| C H A P T E R 1 ||
|| C H A P T E R 2 ||
|| C H A P T E R 3 ||
|| C H A P T E R 4 ||
|| C H A P T E R 5 ||
|| C H A P T E R 6 ||
|| C H A P T E R 7 ||
|| C H A P T E R 8 ||
|| C H A P T E R 9 ||
|| C H A P T E R 10 ||
|| C H A P T E R 11 ||
|| C H A P T E R 12 ||
|| C H A P T E R 13 ||
|| C H A P T E R 14 ||
|| C H A P T E R 15 ||
|| C H A P T E R 16 ||
|| C H A P T E R 17 ||
|| C H A P T E R 18 ||
|| C H A P T E R 19 ||
|| C H A P T E R 20 ||
|| C H A P T E R 21 ||
|| C H A P T E R 22 ||
|| C H A P T E R 23 ||
|| C H A P T E R 24 ||
|| C H A P T E R 25 ||
|| C H A P T E R 26 ||
|| C H A P T E R 27 ||
|| C H A P T E R 28 ||
|| C H A P T E R 29 ||
|| C H A P T E R 30 ||
|| C H A P T E R 31 ||
|| C H A P T E R 32 ||
|| C H A P T E R 33 ||
|| C H A P T E R 35 ||
|| C H A P T E R 36 ||
|| C H A P T E R 37 ||
|| C H A P T E R 38 ||
|| C H A P T E R 39 ||
|| C H A P T E R 40 ||
|| C H A P T E R 41 ||
|| C H A P T E R 42 ||
|| C H A P T E R 43 ||
|| C H A P T E R 44 ||
|| C H A P T E R 45 ||
|| C H A P T E R 46 ||
|| C H A P T E R 47 ||
|| C H A P T E R 48 ||
|| C H A P T E R 49 ||
|| C H A P T E R 50 ||
|| C H A P T E R 51 ||
|| C H A P T E R 52 ||
|| C H A P T E R 53 ||
|| C H A P T E R 54 ||
|| C H A P T E R 55 ||

|| C H A P T E R 34 ||

1.8K 55 28
Af lovergirl00530

I'm stuck. In an endless circle. A loop. With over baring parents. I want to live my life and be a teen. That will never happen though. Sighing I walk to my bathroom and pull out my phone. The one Grace got me.

Smiling I scroll through my instagram looking at old photos.

Brooklynnn09                                ...

Liked by terrababyyyy_, TheofficialBethanybaby, and 73 others
Brooklynnn09  My favorite people . 👩🏻👱🏼‍♀️👩🏻‍🦰

The good days when things were simple. Apparently not that simple though. I clicked on the picture and archived it. That's in the past.

"Honey," my mother knocks on the door. Freaking out I stand up looking around for a place to hide the phone, "come down stairs when you done. Your aunt should be here any minute now."

I stuff my phone in my towel compartment and close the door, " okay, I'll be out in a moment." I flush the toilet and turn on the sink to wash my hands.

"Okay."

I wait before walking out my bathroom. I do so with a sigh. Aunt Mel is coming to town. This brings a smile to my face. She's cool.

Going down the stairs I take my time. In the end it saves my parents and I few minutes in awkward silence as we sit on the couch. The tv hummed in the background. A church sermon played and I was anything but interested.

Looking out the window I wait for a car to pull up. Maybe my aunt could save me if not anyone else. Car after car passed, none aunt Mel though. A car however did pull up at Graces house.

I slightly sat up as the car pulled into the driveway and Grace got out a long with a guy, and Cali. I missed Cali.

Standing up I walked to the door without thinking.

"Is something wrong? Is Mel here yet?" Mom stood up with me fallowing behind.

I turned, "no. I just want some fresh air. Spending all day in a classroom. Kind of stuffy."

My mom nodded her head, "okay honey."

I opened the door and she walked back to the living room. Hastily I throw open the door and run outside.

"Grace!" I yelled catching her before she walked inside.

Her hand lingered on the knob. The guy and Cali had already walked inside. She turns around and pulls her hand away from the knob locking eyes with me.

She started walking towards me. Meeting her in the middle of the street my arms encircle around her in a hug.

I take in everything. The smell of her green apple shampoo, the warmth beneath her skin, and her laugh. She pulls back a huge smile on her face.

"I've missed you," I speak tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I've m-"

"Grace, what are you doing?" The guy walks out the house.

She turns to him, "nothing. I'm coming inside right now."

When she turns back to me she offers a soft smile and a shrug.

"Good hurry up it's freezing balls out here!" The guy runs back up to the door.

He's right. It is pretty cold out here. She turns and walks back up her side walk. Not even bothering to finish her sentence or even turn around she walks back inside leaving me in the middle of the street.

I looked up at the cloudy sky holding back my tears. She didn't even answer me back. Why didn't she answer me back? Who is that guy?

☁️☁️☹️☹️💔💔

My aunt arrived in time for dinner. We all sat around the rectangular table that sat 6 people, and said grace.

Well my parents and I said grace. Aunt Mel just kind of disregarded it and grabbed some food. My parents and her talked while I dozed off thinking about Grace. Why did she ignore me?

"What's up with all the security cameras?" I zoned back in when Mel mentioned the camera. Almost ashamed I put my head down and picked at the salad on my plate.

"Just some issues with Brooklyn sneaking out," my mother grabbed her glass of wine and took a sip.

"Brooke snuck out?" She turns to me, "way to go sisters! Didn't think you had it in you!" Her shoulder bumps mine purposefully.

"That is not something you should be encountering Melody," my mother voice is tough and stern, as she scolds her older sister.

"Chill your tits Rachel. She's a teenager. Teenager sneak out every once in a while," Mel grabs her glass and rips it back all the way.

My mother gasps, "Melody, language!"

Mel looks at my dad, "you agree with the cameras everywhere? Don't think that's a bit much?"

My dad shakes his head, "oh no, don't bring me into this feud between the two of you."

One thing that should be mentioned is my mother and her sister don't get along. That's the fun of it when she visits. Her and mom spend the whole time arguing. It's always so much fun, because my mom worries about her more than me, leaving me to get away with anything for a few days. My dad will only casually scold me.

"Robert, your suppose to back me up this is our daughter!"

My dad shakes his head standing up, "I'll be in the living room. It's about time for that sermon to start." He walks out the dining room, leaving a half finished plate of lasagna and an empty glass of wine.

"Got anything stronger?" Mel asks mom dangling her empty glass in front of her, "because I'm going to need something stronger to deal with you and the stick that's up your ass."

My hand flies up to cover my mouth, before a snort could escape out.

My mom yet again gasped, "language! Not in my house hold!"

Aunt Mel held up her hands, "oh my bad."

🙊🙊✂️✂️🥳🥳

That night my aunt and I sat in the living room. My parents had already gone off to bed, but as my aunt would say the night is still young since it's only 9:30.

Mel told me about her life. She traveled around a lot. With no responsibilities Mel lived her life, she sells her paintings for cash, and lives near the sea.

"It's a Friday night you don't have any plans?" She swished her wine around in the glass.

"Im grounded. Snuck out remember?" I leaned up against the arm rest on the couch pulling my legs up.

She rolled her eyes, "my sister is ridiculous. I'm sure you're good at lying by now. If you sneak out I won't tell." She winks at me and told her glass back pouring the rest of the contents down her throat.

I shake my head, "I'm grounded because they don't trust me."

"What did you sneak off to see your boyfriend or something? You're still dating that one boy right?" She looked up trying to remember his name.

I shook my head. "No I'm not dating anyone right now. I snuck away with some friends to go visit New York for thanksgiving."

Mel bursted our laughing, "girl! I didn't think you had the balls!"

Groaning I said, "I wasn't thinking. I should have never went!"

She sobered up, "I don't blaming you for going! Hell if I had to live here I would go to. If you want to leave with your friends or whatever I'll cover for you. Just say you went with me to my hotel." Mel stood up with a shrug.

I followed off behind her, "really?"

She put her glass in the sink and the half empty bottle of wine back in the cabinet. "Sure, just text me where your going. Wait, your grounded, do you have a phone?"

I held up a finger and ran back up stairs. I grabbed my purse and phone that was hidden in the bathroom and ran back down.

"I have a phone but my parents don't know."

She shrugs. "Okay. Works for me. Let's go. Want me to drop you off somewhere or?" We walk out the front door after she grabs her keys and bag.

"Uhh one second." I run across the street and knock on the door. Hopefully Grace wouldn't mind if I hung out with her. Hopefully that guy wasn't with her anymore.

To my dismay no one answered the door. Sighing I ran back to aunt Mels car and hopped inside.

"What the plan little lady?"

"I can get picked up from your hotel."

She shrugs and starts the car, "mkay suit yourself."

I then begin to dial the only other girls phone number that I have. Hopefully she is in town.

Feedback?

Who is Brooklyn calling?

Thoughts on aunt Mel?

What's up with Grace? Why did she act like that?

Will Brookes parents be mad?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

317K 10.1K 23
Remember all those stereotype stories you read about the famous school jock leaving the mean queen b for the quiet nerd? Well, that cliché happened t...
2.9M 90.2K 42
Riley's past isn't something most kids go through. Bad things happened, but when she got older, her dad decided it was best to move, and get away fro...
73.8K 1.5K 23
Brooke is a girl with insecurities like any other girl, only her insecurities are about other things than what people think. Their about how she acts...
16 1 10
Terri loves her best friend Brooke though they never exactly told one another. Terri made the most horrible mistake of her life marrying Monica whose...