The New Nurse - Yandere! Slas...

By BrokeInGlass

Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help any... More

The New Nurse
Norman Bates
Hannibal Lecter
Billy And Stu
Jason Voorhees
Micheal Myers
Freddy Krueger
Bills Confession
Chucky
Pennywise
Drawing With Billy
Flower Picking With Jason
Preparing The Party
You're Invited!
Time To Eat
Win Them Over
Normans Rage
Back To Billy
Late Night Notes
Clipped Together
Finding Norman
A Bloody Mess
Freddys Plan
Freddy Vs Jason
Ghostface?
Killing The Competition
Back For Me
Control
Overpowered
Bye...
All Freddys
A Long Awaited Demise
A New Patient
About Creeper
Cuddle Time
Soft Side
Michael And Jason
I've Missed You
Remember Me
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Caught
Good To Be Back
A Safe Place
Pushing Limits
A Midnight Walk
Friends
Cheering Up
Deal
A Day With Norman
A Day With Hannibal
A Day With Billy
A Day With Jason
A Day With Michael
A Day With Freddy
A Day With Chucky
A Day With Pennywise
A Day With Creeper
My Decision
The Final Goodbye
Bonus Canons

May I Have This Dance?

34.7K 913 1.6K
By BrokeInGlass

Y/n POV

I walk down the hallway, the clattering of my heels getting closer to the activity room. The sound of the music played louder as I got closer to the room.

I take a deep breath just before opening the door, all the slashers chatter came to an end as their heads turned to me.

I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment as everyone's attention was on me, like a beaming spotlight.

Firstly Hannibal approaches me. He's dressed up in a tuxedo like the others. The rest of the slashers go back to their talking and Jason approaches Michael at his table.

"Good to see you again, my dear." Hannibal says with a smile as he holds his hand out to me.

I lay my hand in his. He gives it a simple kiss as his eyes never leave mine, reminding me of when we had met.

We lay our hands back at our sides, our cheeks blushing more than before.

"It's good to see you too. I'm glad you came." I say with a smile as I slightly looked down, my cheeks pink.

"May I have this dance?" He asks with his eyebrows raised, a smile on his face.

"Of course." I say with a giggle as he guides me to the center of the room.

I put my arms around his neck as he places his hands on my waist.

We both sway from side to side, his eyes never leaving mine as he looked at me with a sweet smile-

"Hey Y/n!" Stu shouts from behind me.

Both me and Hannibal get startled. Hannibal turns to Stu looking angry, though I give him a nervous smile.

"Y-Yeah?" I ask nervously.

"Don't I get a dance?" Stu asks with a sad pout.

"Oh- yeah of course." I say, walking up to Stu.

"Sorry Hannibal, maybe we can finish our dance later." I say, trying not to hurt his feelings-

Before I could say anything else or Hannibal could even respond Stu dragged me away, pulling me as far away from Hannibal as he could.

"You shouldn't dance with him Y/n, he gives me the creeps." Stu says with a light shutter.

"He's kind once you get to know him." I say as I try to peer over to look at him.

"Whatever you say" He shrugs "Let's dance." He says as a smile rose on his face.

He places his hands on my waist, keeping a tight grip. I put my arms around his neck.

I look up to him, seeing the excited smile still on his face.

He begins to twirl me around, though not like a slow dance- like an amusement park ride at full speed.

"Woah! Slow down-" I say as I try to keep up with him, almost tripping over my heels.

"Hey watch what you're doing asshole!" Billy shouts, grabbing Stus arm and pulling him away from me.

"I was just dancing with her." Stu pouts, crossing his arms in annoyance.

"You think that's how to dance? Let me show you." Billy says as he walks up to me, a smirk forming on his lips.

Billy caresses my back, his hands holding me close, right up against his chest. Our heads are both on each other's shoulders as I have my hands in front of me, caressing his chest.

He sways lightly from side to side, his sweet and gentle touch making me blush hard.

"I still like it better the way I did it." Stu mumbles to himself with a pout, walking away from us.

I hear Billy chuckle over my shoulder.

He lifts his head from my shoulder, looking at me with a satisfied grin.

"Now that we're alone-" Billy says just before he places his lips on mine.

My hand grips onto his shirt, pulling us even closer. He holds the back of my head, making our kiss deeper.

He separates our lips.

"We don't want anyone noticing." He smirks, my cheeks being dark red by now.

He chuckles.

"You're too cute Y/n" He says as his cheeks flush "Now come on, let's get back into the party."

He takes my hand, guiding me back into where everyone is.

Everyone seems to be getting along. Jason is even helping Michael make masks, they seem like best friends already.

"You fucking shortie." Freddy taunts, looking down at Chucky.

"You wanna start your shit again? Fine! I'll stab you with a fucking pencil." Chucky fumes, jumping on the table and taking Jason's pencil.

Chucky tackles Freddy, resulting in Freddy falling over and yelling.

Freddy throws Chucky off of him, laughing at his victory. There's a big shadow behind him.

Freddy turns around to see Jason towering over him.

"And what do you want mommas boy?" Freddy spat.

Jason grabbed the pencil that stuck into Freddys shoulder, it dripping in his blood as Jason walked away.

"Told you I'd stab you shit face!" Chucky laughed, now standing up.

"Guys!" I shout, making everyone look at me.

"Can we please be nice?" I beg, giving them all puppy eyes.

Everyone nods or says yes- everyone but Freddy.

Freddy smirks and walks up to me.

"I will, but only for a kiss." Freddy smirks, making my cheeks red again-

"AH-"

Freddy fell to the floor, Michael stood behind him holding a bloodied knife.

"Michael, why did you-" I asked but Michael quickly handed me a note.

"He deserved that. He shouldn't get to kiss you."

"But is he oka-"

Before I could finish Michael took my hand, guiding me away from Freddy.

He peered over and looked at Jason. Jason was giving him a thumbs up. I'm guessing not many people like Freddy.

Michael put his hands on my waist, lightly caressing my back. I smiled at him and put my hands on his chest, considering I couldn't reach his shoulders.

We danced, swaying lightly around. He seemed to get shaky, his grip around me becoming nervous.

I looked up into his eyes, though they were dark- as dark as a pitch black night, I could feel that they really weren't, it's just the shadow of his mask.

He looked down, most likely due to his nervousness. I wonder if he was blushing under that mask-

"Do I get a dance?"

Me and Michael jump and I turn around to see someone I've never seen before.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I ask in confusion.

The man had a strong jawline, blue eyes, and slicked back brown hair. And he of course wore a tuxedo like the others. He looked hot.

"Why I'm Pennywise the dancing clown!" He exclaimed happily, doing a little dance.

"Y-You're Pennywise?" I ask in shock, realizing that it was him since I haven't seen a clown in this room.

"Don't believe me? I can show you." He says with a devilish smirk.

He grabs my arm, yanking me over to him quickly. I fall into his chest, him putting his arms around me.

His arms snake around my waist, lightly touching my wound.

"This is where I stabbed you." He coos in my ear, a smirk on his lips.

I gulp, heavily breathing. I started to get nervous as he touched my wound, afraid that he would do it again.

"Don't worry doll, you're safe." He says as he loosens his grip around me, looking at me with a grin.

"Now- don't I get a dance?" He asks, lifting one eyebrow.

I nervously nod. He puts his hands along my back, pulling me close to him as I shakily put my arms around his neck.

We lightly sway from side to side, though my legs feel wobbly.

"There's no need to be fearful when I'm not going to hurt you Y/n." He whispers in my ear, his hot breath against the side of my face.

"I-I just don't know what to t-think." I say nervously, my hands trembling as they slid onto his shoulders.

He now lifted his head, looking down at me. I look down in nervousness.

He places a finger under my chin, lifting my face to look at him.

"Let me ease your fears~" He says with a grin, his face coming closer to mine.

He places a quick yet gentle kiss on my lips, it being filled with sweetness in passion though it barely lasted a few seconds.

I felt as all my nerves turned into shyness due to the incredible kiss we just shared-

"Guys B-"

"Shut the fuck up pizza boy, no one cares." Chucky interrupts Freddy in an annoyed shout.

"Well Bills waking up, he's thinking of checking up on Y/n. I'm sure you guys would care about that." Freddy says, making all of us jump in shock.

"Everyone get to your rooms, we can't have Bill know about this." I say nervously, making all the slashers rush out.

Pennywise stays behind, still standing with me-

"Call me Penny, it's shorter." Penny says.

"Let me help you." He says as he takes my hand, somehow teleporting both me and him in my room in the blink of an eye.

"Wow- how?" I ask in shock-

"I'll lock everyone and myself up, now get in pajamas and get into bed. You have 7 minutes." He says, leaving me astonished.

"Goodnight beautiful." He says softly as he places a kiss on my forehead, disappearing in a split second.

I take a deep breath, trying to take everything in that just happened.

I quickly undress, changing into some comfy pajamas as I get into bed-

I hear as Bill opens my door, peeking inside.

I fake sleep, though I peek at him to see him smile, then shut the door as he walks back to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 2.5K 39
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...
794K 21.4K 27
You're now independent, alone in your much-too-big house... well, it would be too big if you were living alone. After an interesting then of events...
762K 21.1K 24
A broke, unemployed girl with a nursing degree who just can't seem to find a job... until she finds an ad in the paper for an insane asylum. The job...
35.7K 2.2K 20
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...